After the Win Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

Right then the doorbell rang and in came 3 police officers and before anyone could say anything the reporter screamed out that he wanted the whole bunch arrested and that he would be pressing all sorts of charges against them. Stanley, the chief of police looked at the reporter and said that he did not know where he got his information, but out in the real world, the chief of police or his designated assistant usually did the pressing of charges and very rarely did it ever fall upon the perpetrator to have to do so, so in his best interest he should remain quiet.

After a round of donuts, they asked Stephen to explain what was going on. Stephen said that he had won enough money last night on the lottery that he knew he could pick up his new pickup he had been waiting for almost a year for now, and knowing he would never be able to sleep he simply got up and drove to the lottery office and presented his ID and the rest is history and that the moron disguised as a reporter thought that he had a right to publish a story about Him and his family and friends and turned hostile when he was denied that story, violent even.

The Chief said that it looked to him like further investigation was going to be needed and that the other officers should take the reporter on down to the jail and book him on suspicion of being an idiot or something. The look on the reporter's face was priceless as he was cuffed and taken away. The boxes of donuts were also confiscated. Everyone but the Chief and Mike left.

"Okay, Stephen, what really happened this morning." Asked the chief.

"I got lucky and won the big Powerball last night, that fool was at the lottery office and got wind that it was me that won and followed me here and after I was asleep he knocked on the door and then pushed himself inside and started demanding that I give him the full story of me and the girls and what my plans were for the money and such. When he took a close-up photo of me suddenly and without warning I got ticked and grabbed his camera and it got smashed against the rocks of the fireplace. I also got the memory card out of it. When he started talking about all the charges he was going to file against me, I thought that sounded like a good idea so I called a couple of friends to help us out and it also gave me the chance to get you guys the donuts I promised you for tonight's Fraternal Order of Police meeting. Only thing is that I did win the $540 million, $343 million after taxes, last night but it is about all used up already with the trust funds for each of the girls and then some to ASPCA, the Humane Society, and Feed the Children. I still have some to play with and I intend to do just that and I hope to make people happy and it would make me happy if they were as happy

"I do have a very serious plan for the future, guys. One that would probably not sound much like it was me that planned it, but I do have a nice plan that just needs to be brought to fruit before long.

"Who is free to help look at boats not this weekend but say in three weeks. I want something I can stay out on for a couple of days and have enough fuel left to get home. Say something like Esenbury's 34-footer."

"Why not just buy it then. He posted it for sale at the harbormaster's office yesterday. Guess things ae not going to well right now, heard he could barely stand when they found him. A shame what cancer can do", and noticing the look on Stephen's face said, "I'm sorry Steve. You know I did not mean it like that and you know we loved her like family, too."

"I know, Man. I gotta learn to let it go. It has been almost four years now and I am still carrying it around on my sleeve and on my back. I am sorry, guys. I will try to do better. I promise."

WF06
WF06
194 Followers