After Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBry
SueBry
9 Followers

She leaned in and engulfed my aching cock, but I didn't let it go. I kept up a series of short strokes near its base, while she licked and sucked the head. Her hands continued to stroke my balls and butt as my sperm started to boil. Soon I knew it was time, so I pulled out of her mouth and returned to enjoying long strokes of my cock - knowing full well what was going to happen.

Still kneeling before me, she cupped my testicles and watched as I pleasured myself. And then I came, hard. With a feminine sounding whimper, I shot my cum out onto her breasts. Insane with the feelings of incredible lust, I carefully manipulated my cock, sending streams of jism over both bare breasts, aiming it and trying to coat them. I tugged and squeezed the last few drops out onto her nipples, before using my dick to swab it around a little while I shook and deflated. My ears were ringing with the pounding of my heart.

Eventually, she gave my scrotum a final squeeze and pat before she rose to face me. We just looked at each other for a minute, both of us grinning and panting from the sexual excitement. She leaned in and gave my nipple a quick lick, causing me to shiver and try to pull away. She giggled, and called me a fickle bitch, as she often does when I act like that.

We kissed again, slow easy kisses (but without close hugs), before we finally wiped up the juicy messes and dressed to begin another ordinary day. I realized how drained I was, and also how very lucky I was. Nothing was said, but I hoped that she felt the same way. And, of course, being the horny dog that I am, I couldn't help but dream of the next chance we'd get to make love, after Valentines Day.

SueBry
SueBry
9 Followers
12