After Work

Story Info
We accidentally meet and good things happen.
3.7k words
4.43
20.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this story contains female domination: if that is not your thing please move to another excellent story on this site. Thanks.

*****

I recently bumped into a work colleague while I was doing the shopping after work. It had been a while, some weeks, since I had seen Trisha, and a pleasant surprise it was. She had been away working on a project she told me, and was home for the first time in three weeks, Wearing non-work clothes she looked even better than she did in her work gear. The loose cotton blouse and pants sat very well on her elegant frame. Trisha is brunette, blue-eyed electric, with a crooked smile. Her legs are long and her breasts small but I believed perfectly formed. Occasionally I would notice her nipples as sharp points.

If her physical traits appealed I also seemed to connect with her mind. Conversations, especially when we were alone, were intense and sometimes strayed a little close to intimate and sexual for the company we worked for. We hadn't ever seen each other outside work so I was keen to find out what might happen. To my suggestion of a coffee there was an instant smile and an affirmative nod.

We met about fifteen minutes later in a local cafe. The chat was natural and urbane, a meeting of two people attracted and of similar thoughts. The subjects started general, work gossip, but soon ranged to more personal subjects. The cafe suddenly seemed wrong for this level of intimacy so we moved to a restaurant nearby. We were able to continue exploring each other's thoughts and ideas. By the time half a bottle of the wine and the entrees had been disposed of the knowledge that we were both single and very interested had led to flirting that would have seen us in a lot of strife at work.

The realisation that we were both keen allowed a natural slowing of the pace, a slow fuse replacing the conflagration that was so very nearly the beginning, and probably end, of this thing. We both sat back, savoured the main course and the rest of the wine, and talked more generally about interests and ideas. Our world views seemed similar, a good place to start if you're hoping for more than a passion filled one night stand. My hearts desire.

We decided to share a crème brulee. Looking at the topping as the toffee sugar was cracked prompted Trisha to wonder about whether the sugar would burn like candle wax dripped on a nipple. This was well beyond the general erotic charge of earlier. The talk of such specifics, particularly something kinky, led the night a whole new direction. Rapidly my mind explored the permutations. Had she had wax dripped on her, or had she been the dripper? Did she want to dominate me or did she want me to do it to her?

With enough, but not too much, alcohol, on board to loosen us up this far I decided just to ask. "Top or bottom?" I politely enquired. Perhaps taken aback by the forthright question she cocked her head, looked me straight in the eye, and replied "top." A beat. "Are you interested in finding someone to dominate you?"

Total honesty and what could be a very interesting journey led me to reply "Yes, for about ten years."

"What's your story?"

"I read a story in Variations that was about a man submitting to his girlfriend She waits for him after work and makes him do some things he has voiced but is afraid of, such as fucking his arse. I started reading and it wasn't long before I was hard. I read some more letters and came halfway through the fourth one. They were all different but female domination was at the heart of each of the letters, even if in one of the letters there was an epic blowjob. Apparently one of the authors thought that by blowing her man she was dominating him. From memory he came, she got him hard again and then he fucked her doggie style. I suppose it is possible, but I think that's an interesting take on femdom.

"Anyway I convinced one of my girlfriends to try it. Her thing really was exhibitionism: she loved going to nude beaches and showing off her large tanned breasts and neat shaved pussy. She agreed to dominate me, and a week after the conversation she came to my place ready. Holli shrugged off her coat to reveal a corset hugging her large breasts, high-heeled boots claiming her calves, and her pussy shaved bare. She dug the costume but didn't really understand the dynamic or the idea of consensual play. She thought that I wanted her just to hurt me, which she did with a hairbrush, and then fuck her, which is essentially what happened that day. We didn't do femdom again, but she did like wearing the corset. The final time I saw her in it was one day when I arrived at her place unannounced: I wanted to surprise her and take her to dinner. I walked around the house and entered through the yard, the normal way in. In the lounge Holli sprawled across the leather lounge, red leather contrasting the black in her corset, sucking a veiny cock while a girl with cropped red hair exercised her tongue between her legs. He had a much bigger cock than me, and I knew it was over between us.

"I have fantasised about being dominated but had given up the idea of it happening."

The waitress approached and we ordered more coffee. As she receded Trisha asked me if I thought I had found it now. I considered this, the pause hanging between us, before replying "I hope so."

The coffee arrived, punctuation on my admission. In the clear air left in the wake of the waitress Trisha told me her story. About five years ago, in a period of three months, her mother had died and her husband left her after a very short marriage. The reason was not enunciated but it was clear that it hurt her. Looking to herself for answers she had retreated for a few months until the raw edge wore off, and then, as a fundamentally up person she went back into the world. She moved house and job and looked for new experiences. "I found a flyer for a Halloween event in a club. I dressed up a little and went. If nothing else I could drink a bit. I met Bethany, who became my mistress for about six months. Many of the things I know are because of her teaching. For me it was about developing a new world view, compassion and self-reliance.

"After we parted and I started dominating. I have had three other femdom relationships.

"Brandon moved onto a 24/7 deal that he wanted from me but that I refused. I didn't want that power imbalance all the time. And besides, it takes a great deal of energy to keep someone busy all the time."

"Jessica went back to her boyfriend. She was a bit of a fling. We met on holiday, ironically enough on a beach. We were both alone and it made sense to group together and fend off the circling males. Mostly they wanted her I suspect. She had large breasts and big hair, the very opposite of me, maybe a bit like Holli. We got drunk one night and ended up in bed. When we got home we saw each other a few times. One night I tied her to the bed and teased her mercilessly, eventually letting her have a string of orgasms. Eventually she decided she wanted real cock, not a strap on, and other circumstances changed. She went back to him and is happy. We occasionally see each other in a friendly way. At her last birthday the three of us ended up in bed together, and I must say he was a pretty good fuck. And she ate the creampie.

"And with Frank the less said the better. He didn't really believe in us the way I wanted it to be. I wanted to see him as a submissive and he wanted to run the relationship. We didn't match emotionally, but the few months that I had topping him gave me a greater understanding of what I do want.

"If this is to go anywhere you need to understand a few things. First, I am not a 24/7 dominatrix. I want a relationship that is honest and equal, but that allows for my sexual expression to appear sometimes. By nature I am not violent, and I don't use hairbrushes in my play" which I laughed at.

"Secondly, I have been attracted to you for a long time but I didn't know how to approach you. Work is the wrong place, but I'm glad I ran into you this afternoon, and that this meal could happen."

After a beat she continued "Are you ready for the night of my dreams? I've been waiting a while for this opportunity." She held her breath until I nodded my assent.

She wrote her address out and requested that I pay the bill and she would get the next one. I was then to follow, but not to knock until I saw the outside light of her house come on.

I found her house and sat in the car, edgy and nervous about what might be coming. It seemed like an hour but was probably fifteen minutes. I wondered what she was doing to get ready, imagining all sorts of possibilities, almost every one of which turned out to be wrong.

The light went and so I moved quickly up the path, anxious to begin. I knocked and Trisha opened the door to me wearing a black singlet and a pair of loose fitting elastic waisted black pants. She was dressed for comfort, not for speed like most of the dominant females I had imagined or wanked over.

The welcome to her home was warm. We sat and had another coffee while Trisha told me she didn't do the "mistress/goddess/madam" thing, preferring just to use names. We then agreed on safewords and limits. She told me she liked the "traffic light" system, which is simple to explain and use, particularly in times when pain and pleasure are being pushed to the limits. "Consent is very important in my sessions" Trisha explained.

She then asked how I was feeling. "Nervous, scared, excited and eager. I really want his but I am afraid I will fuck it up."

"Relax and enjoy the moment" was her response.

Trisha also told me that seeing someone she worked with was not ideal but that the attraction and potential was too much for her to ignore. We would need to debrief fully and agree that there could be no mention or effect on work. I couldn't agree fast enough. I wanted this just for myself and there was no way I would share this with anyone else.

In answer to Trisha's question about hard limits, and her summation of it as "places you won't go, things you won't do," I responded that I wouldn't entertain blood, scat, cross dressing and public humiliation. Trisha had no issue with any of these restrictions.

Turning to soft limits I told Trisha I was wary of anal and impact play. She acknowledged this, adding that she might go there but that she would check as we proceeded.

Trisha's tone changed ever so slightly as she asked me to stand and strip. She sipped and contemplated while I slowly removed my clothes to reveal my slightly pudgy frame and my fair to middling penis, currently playing hide and seek with both of us.

After a final sip Trisha moved over, stood chest to chest with me, and as she leant up to kiss me her right hand moved to clutch my balls. We tongue kissed for a minute and after disengaging I heard whispered "Now you are mine to have some fun with. Or, I suppose it should be that we have fun together."

She let go of me, turned and walked away. After a couple of steps she told me, speaking over her shoulder, to follow. We moved into a bedroom. It was painted a bold deep red. In the middle of the room was a low double bed, restraints already attached. At one end of the room an open wardrobe displayed toys and equipment. There was much less of the expected whips and paddles that I had seen in porn, though I did see a crop and a flogger, and many softer sensual items, such as feathers and candles. Opposite it was a table with a vase of flowers, a large bunch of blood red roses, reflected back in the large gilt mirror that sat above it. In the corner sat a well-worn armchair with well-padded arms. This was a room of her pleasure rather than my pain, or at least that is the way it felt in this moment.

Trisha sat in the in the chair and asked me to prostrate myself before her. She adopted a prim and proper position, knees, ankles and feet together. She asked me to kiss the bridge of both her feet. I did this until she asked me to kiss her knees through her pants. She slowly moved her legs out, and as she did I was asked to kiss the inside of her thighs until I reached the delta where her thighs met her torso. It was obvious to me she was excited by the scent surrounding her, and the hands holding my head to her body.

Trisha released my head, told me to stop kissing, and moved her feet to my shoulders. She pushed my body down until I was prostrate. "Hold that thought," she told me. "We'll come back to this, but there's some other stuff to explore first.

"First I need to make sure you don't get too excited and go before I'm ready." With that she asked me to get onto the bed and spread my limbs. In quick time I was secured and restrained and Trisha was encasing my cock in a supple leather corset. It wrapped my shaft, the top sitting under my cut head. Trisha drew the laces in to tighten it, ensuring blood flowed more slowly to keep my cock hard. I wasn't sure this was necessary but it was very erotic and theatrical. She also attached a strap around my balls, forcing them up like a pair of plums. I really hoped Trisha didn't want to hit them.

After she restrained me I was blindfolded. Trisha explained that she felt like taking us on a sensory journey, and that she sometimes preferred this to pain then pleasure. Some of her previous subs had wanted more impact play, and while this did it for her sometimes she often preferred other softer techniques.

There was a light brushing over my chest that moved down to my cock and then to the soles of my feet. It took a while as I realised Trisha was tickling me, with what felt like a feather duster. Unluckily for her I was not ticklish on those spots. Soon she stopped having found there was no fun to be had there.

I could hear her rustling around some more, and after a few minutes Trisha applied ice to my nipples. They crinkled in response, and nipple clamps quickly followed. For the first time they didn't feel too tight, though I did know from reading that the removal often had a bigger impact than the application. There was a mild bite that increased a bit as my nipples relaxed. Trisha multiplied the effect by rubbing a heat gel in a circle around my nipples and the reapplying the ice. "Do you want some on your balls as well?" she asked. "No" I groaned as quickly as possible.

After she washed her hands Trisha asked my thoughts on anal today. I acquiesced so Trisha snapped on a glove and was soon working in what I assumed to be lube. One finger slowly, then another, and then she pulled out. I felt like I was gaping, but as Trisha returned she gently inserted what she assured me was a small buttplug. I had to believe her because I was inexperienced in anal play. "I thought we could start here and see how you go. One of the men I see sometimes loves being fucked in the arse. We worked up to an eight-inch cock, nice and ropy. Once a good friend of mine joined us and we took turns fucking him while he ate out the other. I remember we all had a good time, and that we all struggled to walk once we had finished. I still see him occasionally and we have some fun. What do you think?"

"About him, or about being fucked by you?"

"Both"

"Well, I quite like the buttplug so far, but let's see. Frankly I've wanted to be with you for so long there are many things I would consider that would not have been on my normal list of fantasies. And as for him, I guess it's your body and your life but I would like it, if this is more than one off, to be the only one you see. At least without talking about it. What is it that draws you to him?"

"Well, I suppose there are a few reasons. He knows how to satisfy me, he is good company and we get on okay. And his cock fits nicely inside me."

While we had been talking I had sensed Trisha moving about the room.

Suddenly the left clamp was removed. I gasped as Trisha sucked my tortured nub. Then she gently massaged it, though that was cover as the right was removed. I jerked again in response to the surge of blood. She repeated the suck and rub. I was back in her domain after our short diversional conversation.

"Do you want a bigger buttplug?"

I was determined to push this as far as possible because it might never happen again. I had limits but this was certainly within the boundaries today. "Yes please."

After removing the first plug she warned that "this might feel a bit cold. This is my favourite chrome plug, the one I wear when I want some anal fun, or if I am planning an arse fuck for myself."

More lube and several minutes later I had been plugged again. I had relaxed into this and could imagine doing it again, though eight inches was a long way off, if ever.

A split second after I heard the bottle crack as it was squeezed a stream of warm liquid hit my chest. Trisha then started massaging it in. I asked her what it was.

"Oil, all the better to massage you with" she replied. She rubbed my chest, legs and soon she coated my cock head and balls as well. Next thing I could feel her sitting on me, the crinkle of her pubes tickling my tummy (the sort of tickling that got me going). She then flicked her legs and we were chest to chest, my corseted cock trapped under her now oiled delta.

Her hands cradled my head as she kissed me, tongue dancing in my mouth. Her nipples, urgent point pressing, traced my chest as her lower lips teased my cock, happy to have her labia crudely split by my straining cock. After a few minutes she raised herself, taking the blindfold with her. As she reached vertical she swung and lowered her hips, a pendulum of lust, then sucking my erect encased penis into her liquid fire delta. I could, after my eyes adjusted, relish the sight of Trisha gleefully pistoning up and down, her small breasts and bullet hard nipples now transcribing wild sparkler arcs in the air, eyes clamped shut as she searched for her thunderous reward. Rippling her taut body in sinuous waves she drew her own orgasm on, and soon after gave me mine.

"Ready for your real act of submission?" she asked me.

"Yes," I replied warily, wondering where this was going but going there anyway.

With that Trisha moved up and perched her well worked cunt over my face. She let me admire her pinkly puffy lips, ruby red rising, and matted triangle of hair, while her clitoris was just starting to relax and hide. "Eat me now, clean me and give me another orgasm" was the request, no longer an instruction, no longer a demand but a pleasure.

She turned around and so I licked her from behind as she released my triumphantly abused cock. She had to take a few breaks as little peaks rose to surprise her. Soon though the leather corset was off my cock and the buttplug removed.

Trisha bade me stop and undid my restraints. We rushed to the chair and finished much as we began, Trisha legs akimbo with my tongue caressing and encouraging her clitoris towards another orgasm. She came hard, hands holding my head in the correct position to bring her there and then gently release her from the surging pleasure before it became pain.

We stayed frozen in a long moment, maybe minutes, head resting on thigh, breath slowly returning to normal, until Trisha invited me to have a shower with her. We helped each other to the stall and stood under the cascade. It was erotic and loving and natural as we washed each other, a charge remaining in the air to be unanswered in this moment.

After I dried off I moved to dress and leave. Trisha, wrapped in a towel, invited me to stay, an offer not to be refused. She led me to her room, shedding the towel as she walked. We slept naked and entwined until the sun forced its orange welcome through the slats of the venetian blinds. Coffee and toast and a mutual desire to go again, not today but soon. Trisha warned me that the next time might be quite different in tone and texture but I didn't care. I only wanted to consume and to be consumed.