After Work

Story Info
Woman comes home to a waiting stranger.
1.9k words
4.03
80k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no feeling so nice as getting home after a long day at work. She shut the door behind her and fumbled for the light. The click of the switch failed to illuminate the room and she swore softly to herself. Stumbling across the room to the kitchen where she kept her light bulbs, she wondered what else could go wrong today. As she reached the doorway to the kitchen, she found out.

Suddenly she was pulled backwards. She felt a hand come around her head to cover her mouth while another hand reached around her waist. A voice whispered in her ear "Don't struggle, my dear, for I assure you that energy will be needed later."

Horrified, she tried to pull away but soon realized she was no match for the dark form behind her. She started to cry behind the hand as she felt herself being led backwards towards her bed.

"Now, my dear," whispered the voice, "I will let go of your mouth. I advise you not to scream. If you do as I say, I won't hurt you." The voice chuckled softly and added, "You may even enjoy it." The hands on her face and face were released and moved to her breasts. She shuddered as unseen fingers began to massage her.

"Take off your shirt," ordered the voice. When she hesitated, the hands roughly pinched her nipples. "I see you don't understand yet", observed the voice. "When I tell you to do something, you do it. Immediately!" With the last word he tore her shirt off. She suddenly found the strength to resist, and made a lunge for the door. She had not even gone three steps when the hands closed around her arms.

"That was foolish," the voice observed. "It would seem an example is in order." She was thrown down to the floor, and braced herself for what she was certain must be next, the weight of his body on hers. Instead, she felt a foot being placed on her stomach while a light suddenly shone into her eyes. No matter how she squinted, she could not see anything more than a vague figure. "Take off that bra" the voice instructed. She hesitated and the pressure of the foot on her stomach grew worse. "My darling, resistance is futile. TAKE OFF THE BRA!" The sudden menace in the voice terrified her and she unhooked her bra, exposing her breasts to the stranger. "Very nice", commented the voice. "Now I want to see you play with them. Squeeze you nipples for me." Crying with humiliation and fear, she gently pinched her nipples. She could hear the breaths behind the thin beam of light growing more ragged. When the voice spoke again, there was a new hoarseness to it. "Lift those tits up and lick your nipples." She obeyed, realizing as she did so that her nipples were erect, and that the sensation of her tongue on them was not unpleasant.

"That's perfect. Show me exactly how you like your tits played with," the voice ordered. As if unable to control her actions, she began to rub her breasts with the palms of her hands, squeezing them together and rolling her hard nipples between her fingers.

"Yes, that's it," purred the voice. "Now lift up your skirt for me." She suddenly snapped out of the trance-like state she had fallen into and rolled away from the light. As she turned onto her stomach, she felt his weight come down on her back. The voice whispered in her ear "You were doing so well there. I thought perhaps you had realized you needed to obey me, but alas," the voice chuckled, "you need a lesson after all."

Her arms were pulled roughly above her head and her wrists held in an iron grip she could not hope to break out of. Another hand began to lift her skirt, stroking the inside of her thighs as it went. "Mmmm, silk pantyhose. How I love silk, my dear, and how nice of you to wear it for me." The hand reached her ass and began to fondle it. "I hate to ruin your stockings, dearest, but I really have no choice." As the voice finished speaking, she heard the sound of a knife opening. The menace of the click sent her into a blind panic, but thrash as she might, she could not get her arms free.

"Don't struggle, fool," the voice snapped, "Unless you want me to cut you – do you?" She stooped struggling and sobbed into the carpet. Her wrists were released and the hand moved down to her ass. Her pantyhose were pulled away from her body and she heard the sound of silk being cut. The cool evening air hit her and she realized her pantyhose had been slit open from her ass to past her clitoris. The hand was suddenly clamped back on her wrists while the other moved down between her legs. "Now, my sweet, let us see what we can find to play with!" As the voice spoke, a finger gently slipped between her lips and up to her clitoris, and she realized with shock and shame that her pussy was drenched. "Oh my!" the voice said with surprise, "Your struggles seem to be mere form after all. Otherwise, my pet, why is my finger covered in your juice?" The finger was removed and placed against her mouth. "Taste it, dear, taste how sweet you are." She obediently took his finger into her mouth. "That's it, every drop" coached the voice.

As she cleaned her essence off the finger in her mouth, she could feel the pressure growing inside of her, the pressure that told her she was close to orgasm. Her ass began to gyrate up against the bulge in his pants and she could feel the answering gush in her pussy. "I told you, didn't I," the voice observed, "You might like this after all!" The hand holding her wrists moved again. She heard his pants being unzipped. His legs pushed hers as far apart as they would go. Now she could feel the head of his cock against her, and like an animal in heat she tried to back into it. "So, now you want it? Well, my dear, for all the struggle you put up earlier, I think I need to be convinced. Beg for it," he ordered, "Beg for it like the little slut you are."

Half in a dream, disbelieving, she heard herself whisper "Please…"

"Please what, slut?"

"Please… please fuck me!" she begged.

The head of the cock she wanted so badly began to rub between her ass cheeks. "I don't know," mused the voice. "You were very adamant before. Why the sudden change of heart? Or were you just teasing me? I really hate being teased." A hand slapped down on her ass. "ARE you a tease, my darling little slut?"

"No," she gasped. "I'm not a tease, please…."

"Please fuck you?" the voice inquired.

"Yes! I need that cock in me now!"

The hand slapped down on her ass again. "You forgot to say please. Are you forgetting your manners?"

The stinging sensation in her bottom and the burning of her aching hole were too much for her and she began to babble. "Please, I need it, oh God, I'll be your little slut, I don't care, I'll do anything, just please put your cock in me!" As she ranted on, he suddenly slammed all the way into her, turning her pleading into a moan of ecstasy. She was so aroused that after only a few deep strokes of his thick shaft, she could feel herself bracing for an orgasm. He felt it too, and quickly pulled out.

His cock was now slippery with her juices, slippery enough that he was able to push the head of it into her ass before she even knew what was happening. She gave a squeal of protest and tried to pull away. "No, my dear, you're going to take it in your ass like the horny little slut you are, and then maybe I'll let you come," said the voice behind her in the darkness, "Or, maybe not. You'll have to earn it." He slowly pushed against her, inexorably working his way into her tight ass, until he was buried up to his balls and she was moaning in pain. "You can take it, my sweet. Just think of how much pleasure you're affording me. Think of how good I feel buried in your tight ass. Think of the pleasure of taking all of me, and what it will feel like when I fill that ass of yours up with my cum." He began to slowly work himself in and out of her, ignoring her whimpers. "You see, you're opening up for me already. That's much better!"

She knew the violation of her ass wouldn't end until he had cum. To hasten this along, she began to (gingerly at first, but then with more determination), push herself back onto him. "That's it, fuck yourself on me" he ordered. "Twist that ass of yours all over my cock. Yes, like that, oh, yes…" His voice trailed off and his thrusts became almost frantic. She felt his cock swell even more inside of her, and then a hot rush of liquid pumped into her. His breath slowed and he slumped down on her back.

"That was wonderful," he whispered when he had caught his breath. "I think you deserve something for that." He rolled her onto her back and lifted her legs up. His hands penetrated her cunt and ass at the same time his tongue touched her clit. She ground her pussy into his face and pushed him into her with her hands. The finger inside her cunt was joined by another one, then another, then yet another. He lifted up with his hand, stroking the walls of her pussy. It was unlike anything she had felt before, having four fingers inside of her, touching every sensitive inch of her wet tunnel. She twisted against his hand, feeling her ass open up for him to push two fingers inside. He sucked on her clit, rubbing it between his teeth and tongue. Her hip began to buck wildly as her walls clamped down on his hands, and she began to moan on the brink of orgasm. He pulled away and pulled her down so his cock was resting against her pussy lips. "Now," he said, "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week. You're going to arch that back for me so you can take every inch I've got, and you're going to cum all over my cock. Got it?" She got it, but was unable to speak, only to arch her back for him.

He lifted her knees up to her ears and as promised, began to fuck her harder than anyone had ever fucked her before. It felt so incredible she tried to hold off, but soon couldn't control herself. She screamed and came, feeling her juice mix with the cum dripping out of her ass. As her orgasm was slowly fading, she felt him unload inside of her, and the feeling of his hot jism filling her cunt sent her off into another mind-blowing orgasm.

When she regained her senses, she was laying on the floor, alone. A vague sense of disappointment came over her, until she saw the note on the table.

It read simply "Same time next week?"