After Work Activities

Story Info
Three co-workers let loose on the weekend.
1.3k words
3.98
46.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C Love
C Love
25 Followers

I was coming back from a night of clubbing with two of my co-workers, Meredith and Kara. We were all too old for the club we'd gone to, Meredith and I in our early 30's, and Kara 10 years our senior, but we decided to let loose. Both Meredith and Kara were married, but their husbands were each on business trips, so we figured it was a good chance to do something out of character. The three of us were the only people on the subway train as it raced us back home. Meredith's stop was just one past mine, so we all rode together, Kara would stay at Meredith's and head home after a good night's rest. Meredith and I were sitting next to each other, while Kara was on my lap. The drinking and dancing had turned our normal flirtations into a little more that night. I had my hand on Kara's thigh as she rubbed my chest.

"You should really think about coming to Meredith's place with us. Two horny, lonely women with nothing to do—think of the possibilities." Of course I already had, but hearing Kara allude to them had a predictable effect. "Meredith, I can tell he's into it." She said, as she shook her ass on top of my stiffening cock. My hand had been moving further and further up her skirt, and my erection just pushed me over the top, I leaned in and kissed her. With my left hand up her skirt, I reached up and began to tickle her silk panties. My right hand moved up her side and I fondled her left breast over her blouse.

While I was acting on my lust for Kara, she was making sure Meredith didn't feel left out. Kara's right hand massaged Meredith's tits while Meredith's hand began to rub up and down my thigh. For the entire 30-minute train ride, we fondled and kissed and groped each other the way we'd always joked about at work and happy hour. The truth is, I never expected anything to happen. Both of these women were married, although Kara was miserable. Her husband had actually called me to ask me to stay away from her, little did he know, I was one of the few voices calling on her to work things out with him. After our phone call, I decided if I'm going to do the time, I might as well do the crime.

As we approached my stop, we had decided that Kara would come to my place, with Meredith swearing secrecy. Eventually, we began to put the full court press on Meredith just as Kara had done to me. I asked her, "Won't you feel lonely, sleeping in that bed by yourself, when you could be sleeping with both of us?"

"I have my dog." Meredith responded coyly.

"Does your dog do this?" I asked as I leaned in and kissed her just as the train entered the final tunnel before my stop. In the darkness, I grabbed her breast as she rubbed my now rock hard penis. I could tell by the way that she moaned that Kara was also playing along. I had my other hand up Kara's skirt while she nibbled on my neck, but little did I know that Kara's hand was up Meredith's skirt.

As the train slowed to a stop we didn't even bother to ask Meredith about her plans, the three of us simply collected ourselves and hurried out of the station. My apartment was two blocks away, and with the exception of some groping in the elevator, we made a beeline for it.

Once at our destination I started to open a bottle of wine to make sure everyone was comfortable, but decided not to bother with glasses once I saw the two ladies engaged in a passionate kiss on the sofa. I hurried over and slid in behind Kara, massaging her breasts as she and Meredith continued to kiss and grope. Meredith and I quickly helped Kara out of her blouse and bra, and spent a good bit of time kissing, sucking and feeling her newly freed tits. Meredith laid her down and got on top of her as they continued kissing and fondling. I began to help both of the ladies out of their skirts and panties as they took off Meredith's blouse.

I crawled towards the slice of paradise that was the space between the two ladies legs. While they were preoccupied with each other's upper bodies, I focused down below. Licking one beautiful blond pussy while I fingered the other, then switching. "God! I can't remember how long it's been since my husband did that!" One of the women exclaimed, I couldn't tell which one as I was lost in a sea of pussy and ass drowning out most of the noise in the room.

I had a mouthful of Meredith and a two fingers tickling Kara towards orgasm, when Kara noticed that I still had my clothes on. She slid down from Meredith's mouth, down the length of both of us, all the way to my pants. She unzipped and pulled them off along with my boxers. Finally, my little soldier was able to stand at attention, all nine inches of him. There was a giggle, followed by some tickling, licking, teasing and sucking of my cock and sack. Meredith repositioned so that she was sitting on my face, facing Kara and my freed cock. Meredith unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off of my, without raising her crotch from my mouth.

I was getting a voracious blowjob from Kara, who hadn't given one to her husband in years and seemed to be remembering how much she liked it. All the while, I've got 120 pounds of blond tits and ass sitting on my face, getting closer and closer to climax with each flick of my tongue. Just as I can feel the pressure building up in my balls, Kara unwraps her lips from around my member and slides her swollen pussy down my nine inches.

It took a few moments to find a rhythm, but eventually all three of us were humping in unison. The girls on top of me, kissing, sucking and fondling each other, while I focused on doing two things at once. I quickly realized that if I focused on pleasuring Meredith, she'd get so into it that she would do something to cause Kara to squeeze her muscles around my cock. Likewise, if I focused on Kara, the chain reaction would result in Meredith driving her pussy into my mouth. The seesaw continued back and forth until Meredith began to shake with orgasm. Like an electric shock, her orgasm went through all three of us, eliciting simultaneous screams of orgasmic pleasure until we collapsed into one sweaty pile.

The three of us laid there for a while, basking in the afterglow of unbridled lust. We each remained in our post coital position, meaning that Kara and I were face to face, but Meredith was in a 69 with the two of us. I alternated between kissing Kara's mouth and Meredith's still wet pussy. Meredith licked my cock and balls clean of Kara and my cum cocktail.

"Mmm, you taste yummy Meredith." Kara cooed as she licked Kara's cum from my lips and chin.

As we started to drift off into a self-satisfied slumber, we made our way from the sofa to my bed together and drifted off to sleep in a three-person spoon; Kara on the outside, Meredith on the inside and myself in the middle. I awoke to Kara's hand giving my penis an early morning wake up call. I turned my head and kissed her as I fondled Meredith's breasts with one hand, and tickled her crotch with the other. She grinded back into me with a moan, and round two began. After that weekend, we never revisited our night of pleasure. We never even talked about it at work or happy hour, just an occasional wink or sly smile whenever the conversation turns a little sexual.

C Love
C Love
25 Followers