After Work Playtime

Story Info
CNC story with a surprise!
5.5k words
4.34
21.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HER:

What a shitty fucking day. That thought is the only one in my mind as I lock the office building, the last to leave. As usual. A frustrated sigh from deep in my chest blows out between my lips and I walk to my car, the last in the parking lot. It's almost dark by now, but the area is usually pretty secure, so I don't feel worried. At least, not until I get the feeling as though I'm being watched. I've had the same feeling a couple days in a row, and the fact that I can't get rid of the feeling on top of having the day from hell today knocks my anger level higher. I get into my car and start it, turning on the angriest music I have. I drive out of the lot and stop at the next red light, mulling over everything that pissed me off that day. I'm in the middle of replaying a particularly annoying conversation when I realize that a guy in the car next to me is trying to get my attention. I hesitate, taking in his handsome features. But not even that can stop me from being generally pissed off.

I turn my music down before blurting out an incredibly rude, "What?"

His face stays impassive, but for a split second I could swear I saw a glint of anger in his dark eyes. "Can you tell me how to get to the nearest gas station?"

I glance to my right, disbelief at how stupid he could be since there was one literally. Right. There. I figure he's fucking with me, so I look back at him and say the first words that come to mind. "Oh, fuck off!"

I thank God the light turns green at that moment, and I speed off, shaking my head. I go back to stewing about my day at work, forgetting about the fairly cute but idiotic stranger. All I want right now is to get home, relax, and try to forget that today ever happened.

I pull into my parking lot soon enough, and I'm grateful that I don't live far away from work. I unlock the door to my building, nodding at one of my neighbors as they walk out. I decide to take the stairs since I'm too impatient to wait for the elevator, and I'm just stepping onto the second flight when in all my gracefulness, I catch the edge of a step and trip and fall right onto the concrete stairs.

I start cursing, unable to stop myself from letting it all out. "Goddammit!! Shit! All I want is to walk up three flights of stairs without fucking getting hurt!"

I get back up and pick up the stuff that escaped my purse, standing and going up the last two flights. I'm reaching for the door handle to push it open onto my floor when I hear fast, heavy footsteps behind me. I turn to see what the commotion is, and I'm shocked to see the pissed of face of the stranger who had asked me for directions at the light. Before I can react, his arms are tight around me, his hand covering my mouth. I freeze completely out of shock, wondering how he even got in here without a key.

"Don't say a fucking word bitch. Now keep walking to your front door." His words are harsh and deep, and my stomach flutters at the command in his voice even as my heart stutters in fear. I move forward, hoping that one of my neighbors will leave their apartment and help me.

"Open the fucking door," he growls into my ear and I ignore the shivers his breath causes as I pull out my keys to find the right one. My hand is shaking so bad that I can't get the key into the lock, and he shakes me in frustration. One of his hands pulls my hair back and I whimper as he yells at me so only I can hear, "Open the fucking door, bitch. Now!"

I finally get the key shoved into the lock and turn it. He rushes us in and slams the door shut behind us, immediately moving his hands and ripping my blouse apart. I gasp as buttons fly everywhere, my bright blue lacy bra barely holding my tits in place as it's exposed to the air.

"Oh God, please, no," I cry out when I realize exactly why he's here. He rips my blouse off of me and rolls it quickly, shoving it into my mouth and tying it behind my head. He shoves me down to the floor before I can try to rip it off, and that's when my fear starts to turn. I can feel the anger from before building inside me, into a rage that someone would dare treat me like this. He's got me on my back on the floor, fighting with me as I begin to struggle to get away from him.

He traps my hands with a low growl and leans forward to pull my bra down with his teeth and bites my nipple.

HARD.

I choke back a scream of pain and shame- shame that my other nipple immediately hardens like it's asking for the same treatment. Shame that I can feel my pussy tighten in response, starting to get wet from the rough treatment of my body.

Shame that my body wants to enjoy the way this man is forcing himself on me.

HIM:

I close my teeth harder around the pretty pink nipple I've got trapped between them, relishing in the way her eyes widen and start to glisten with unshed tears. The pretty little bitch has been teasing me for weeks, the sway of her hips calling to me and the shine of her blonde hair in the sun begging for my fingers. Her large blue eyes begging me to punish her.

She doesn't know it, but I've been watching her. And now, weeks after my first glimpse of her, I finally have her under my hands and in my power. My cock surges at the thought of being able to plunge into her tight pussy, and I pull back from her abused tit to pull her pants off her firm, toned legs. Her struggles piss me off and make me hard as fuck at the same time. She tries to punch and kick me, and my anger fills me at the audacity.

First she teases me for weeks. Then she's a flat-out bitch to me when I ask for directions, making the need to follow her and punish her take me over. And now? Now she was trying to hit me.

The brat needed to be taught a lesson.

I reach up and slap her face once, then twice. She tries to say something but the gag I made out of her shirt muffles the words so I can't understand them. But I can guess.

No! Stop, please! Wait!

Any and all of those are likely the words she's trying to spit out. Either way, I can't let her think her pleas will help her.

"Shut up, fucking slut." I grind the words out and slap her face a third time. I get back to work on her pants, deciding to give up on those and just rip her panties right off. The tear practically echoes through the room, and my dick throbs at what the sound means. My cock throbs, knowing that her pussy is bare to me now. I see that she's squeezing her legs together and I hold back a smile at her efforts. They won't stay like that forever, I think to myself.

Unfortunately, because I was impatient and only got her pants halfway down her thighs, it means that now it's fucking impossible for me to spread her legs apart. In frustration I begin to slap all along her exposed skin, her thighs and stomach and half-bared tits, each sharp strike turning her pale skin pink as she cries out behind her gag.

I pick her up by her hair, lifting her to her feet and watch as she tries in vain to run. The scared little doe forgot that her pants were still trapping her legs together. She falls face-first to the floor, and I quickly climb over her, pushing her head into the carpet. I hold her there and unzip my pants. I hear you start to sob, knowing you are about to get fucked by a rough, dirty stranger. A haze falls over me. I pull my cock out from my pants. A dark chuckle escapes me when she tries to crawl away one last time.

My hand curls through her hair and holds her in place while I ram my cock into her wet pussy, slapping her ass hard.

"Don't fucking move bitch!" I yell the words and tangle my other hand into her hair, pulling back as I start to fuck her harder and deeper. She's letting out cries with each thrust and I'm grunting loudly as I take all my pent-up anger out on her tight little pussy. I'm growling words into her ear, unaware of what I'm saying but loving the way her pussy is beginning to accept my cock more easily now that I've forced it in multiple times.

I move us so that she's pressed into the floor again, my hands on her shoulders and my body pressed into hers while I continue to rut into her body. I begin to slap her ass and legs as I feel my orgasm nearing. I love the way her flesh jiggles and turns red from my hand, and that's the sight that finally makes me explode into her hot pussy.

I grunt as I cum hard, squeezing her ass cheeks as I fill her up. My head begins to clear as I come down, and I realize that my cum could be used to find me. I suddenly panic. I grab her and drag her into her room, tying her up as quickly as possible before grabbing her phone and keys and bolt out of there, somehow remembering to lock the door behind me.

I take the stairs down two at ta time, pausing somewhere on the second landing when I realize that her panties somehow got caught in my pants zipper. I rip them off and hurry back to my car, slamming my door shut and then breathing hard. After a few moments, my mind begins to clear.

"What the fuck?" I whisper the words to myself. Her panties are still in my hand and I lift them up to inspect them, realizing that the crotch is wet. Moments from earlier that I hadn't paid attention to suddenly crystallize in my head. Her sounds of pain mixed with want. Exactly how wet her pussy was while I was plunging into it. I'm getting harder just thinking about it, and I start to contemplate what my next move is going to be.

HER:

"What. The. Fuck." I say the words out loud into my empty room. Empty apartment, if the sound of a slamming and locking door was any indication as to what happened to my stranger. I'm now tied spread- eagle on my bed, the man's cum leaking out of me and my pussy throbbing with need. He had cum inside me, but my pussy hadn't gotten the chance to cum too before he ran away. And since I was tied up, there was no way I'd be able to finish myself off at the very least before dealing with all of this.

I struggle in my ties, noticing that they're all pretty tight. I start to worry that I'll never be able to get out of them. I struggle harder and notice that my right ankle is beginning to get loose. He must not have tied that one as tight in his rush to leave! I finally manage to get it loose minutes after, and am using that foot to try and get my other leg free when the back of my neck starts to prickle.

I slowly turn my eyes towards my door, and my breath catches at the sight of him standing there, his dark eyes watching me struggle. When he realizes I see him, he rushes over and re-ties my free leg. Despair fills me because I know I'm at his mercy again. I watch him strip completely, his cock jutting out from his hips and he begins to stroke it with some kind of fabric. I squint and blush when I realize it's my torn panties from earlier. He leans over me and rips the gag from my mouth, immediately covering it with the hand holding my panties. I swallow hard a few times, trying to ease the dryness in my mouth.

"Don't make a sound," he says as he leans in close to my face. I whimper and nod, waiting to see what happens next.

He searches my face and I realize my makeup is probably smeared all over from crying and sweating. I see the look in his eyes change, filling with something like remorse. He moves his hand away and I flex my jaw.

"I'm sorry." I still at his quiet words. "I'm going to untie you, okay?" I hesitantly nod, afraid to say anything that might make him change his mind. He pauses, staring down at me as he starts to stroke his still-hard cock with my panties again. I bite my lip as I stare, unable to look away.

He leans over and unties one leg, massaging my sore ankle. My body starts to relax at the feeling, enjoying the unexpected care. He leans over to untie my other ankle and repeats the process, and at the same time rubs his hard cock on my leg. He might feel sorry for what he did, but it obviously hasn't decreased his arousal.

My legs are free now, and I start flexing them while he stretches across my body to reach my arms. His hips are lined up perfectly with mine, causing his hardness to slide along my pussy lips and bumping against my clit. I'm stifling a moan when suddenly, his hips thrust forward and his cock slides deep into my pussy. I cry out at the feeling of him inside me, instinctively wrapping my legs around his hips.

He pauses and looks down our bodies when he feels my legs trapping him. I worry that the move pissed him off and I mumble an apology as I start to move them back down to the bed. He quickly leans back and grabs my legs, his dick slipping out of my pussy until just the head rests inside me.

"Put them back." His coarse words send an unbidden thrill through me, but I only hesitate for half a second before using my legs to pull him back to me and pushing him back inside my body. He grunts in approval before leaning up to finish untying my hands. When my hands are free, something inside me snaps. I could fight him, try to get away, and very possibly fail just to end up worse than before. Then, his cock twitches hard in my pussy, and I realize that I've somehow gained the upper hand. Another option comes to mind, and I can't help but want to go with it.

He looks at my face and something in my expression must clue him into my thoughts, because he tries to pull away. I tighten my legs around him so that he can't get away, and reach up to his shoulders, digging my nails in hard. My anger comes back to me, fuels my strength and lights my desire for revenge. I feel the fire burn in me hotter and I dig my nails into his skin deeper, rejoicing in the groan that slips out from between his full lips.

"You forced yourself on me," I begin in a low tone. "Came in me. And then left me tied to my bed." My voice gets louder with every word and I watch as your face colors in shame.

"I-I'm sorry," he starts. "You acted like a bitch, so I wanted to fuck you like one."

I scoff. "Well you did, didn't you?"

"Please, let me go. I won't bother you ever again."

He tries to pull away again but I hold him tight. "That's not how it works. You fucking owe me, so you're going to make me cum until I say I'm done. And then, only then, I might think about letting you leave."

I squeeze my pussy hard around his dick and he lets out a loud gasp, his eyes closed tight.

"Okay! Okay, I will do whatever you say."

"Good." I move quickly, using all my strength to push him back on the bed so I'm on top and slowly start grinding on him. I'm scratching at his chest and stomach, trying to vent all my anger while my pussy gets wetter and wetter the more I move. He's gripping the sheets tightly in his hands, trying to move with me. Eventually, his hands start to move to my hips and I know he's going to try to take over again.

Slapping his hands away I tell him, "You don't get to touch."

"Okay, sorry," he says with a groan and grabs the sheet again. I start moving faster on him, and his eyes open to lock onto my swaying tits. He glances at my face, taking in my smeared makeup, and then back down to my breasts. His hands begin to move like he's going to grab them. As much as I would love that right now, I know I can't let him gain the upper hand. I smack his hands away again, then demand that he give them to me.

Faster than even I thought possible, I've got his hands tied up just like mine had been, and his face contorts as he realizes just how much trouble he's in.

"I'm sorry!" His yell brings a wicked smile to my face and I watch him struggle in his bonds. I crawl off him, watching as his big, red, throbbing cock glistens in the cool air.

"Not yet you're not. But you will be."

HIM:

Fuck!! I'm not 100% sure how I got here, but my arms are tied above my head and my cock is throbbing in serious pain from being so close to coming, but not getting relief at the very last second. She's got this look on her face like she seriously enjoys having me under her power, and the wrongness of the whole fucking situation makes my blood run hotter.

She's still straddling my legs, staring at my cock with her pussy so close I can almost feel it wrapping around me. Her teeth bite down on her red bottom lip and she moves a hand to her pussy, beginning to touch herself. I can see every fucking thing from here, and I thrust up with my hips, trying to get it back into her tight little pussy. I need to cum so bad, and I know that with one slide down my dick I could be spurting my seed into her for a second time.

She plays with her clit, spreading her lips and my need turns to fury.

"Fucking bitch! Give me that pussy now!" I'm twisting, moving to try and get her back on me, and she reaches up with her hand wet from her juices to slap my face. At the same time, she wraps her other hand around the base of my cock hard.

"Call me a bitch again, see what happens."

"Fuck you bitch!" The words leave me before I can even think of the ramifications.

She slides of the bed without a word and starts tying my feet down. I start kicking to avoid being completely helpless, but she reaches up and grabs my balls in her hand. I freeze instantly, staring down at her.

"Hold still or you're going to regret it," she rasps out and waits for my acknowledgement which I don't hesitate to give.

"Okay, fuck." I grit out the words and let a sigh of relief escape me when she releases the pressure of her hand.

She watches me with a satisfied smirk on her face while she finishes tying me down, then walks over to one of her bedside tables. She strips off her bra, the only thing that I hadn't managed to rip off of her, as she goes and my gaze rakes over her. She opens the table drawer and rummages around.

"What are you doing?"

She looks at me and just smiles, not saying a word. She stands up straight, holding two vibrators, some silken rope, and what looks like a bottle of lube. I can feel the blood leave my face, wondering what she's going to do with all of those.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask it again as she moves back to the bed, taking up the space between my spread legs. She ignores my question for the second time, taking one of the vibrators and clicking it on. A low buzzing that I can barely hear sounds off, and she looks up at me finally.

She holds my gaze as she runs the vibrator along the inside of my thighs, letting the low vibrations tease me. After a few moments she turns it off and sets it back down on the bed, this time picking up the bottle.

"This isn't lube," she comments airily, pouring a few drops of the gel onto her hand until it's coated. "It's an extra-sensitivity gel that I like to use when I want to cum faster." She moves her hand down and out of my sight. Suddenly, I feel two fingers covered in liquid rub against the sensitive spot right behind my balls. I let out a gasp and her resulting grin sets me off again.

"Fucking bitch untie me!"

A dark chuckle leaves her. "Just wait. Because what I've got in store for you will make you wish you hadn't said that."

I watch as she picks up the first vibrator again and coats it in the gel with her hand. She moves it back down to my body, and my muscles tighten in apprehension. The tip touches my asshole, the vibrations stirring something dirty in me.

"Fucking cunt, don't put that in me," I warn. She begins to push despite my words, and I can't help but gasp, eyes widening, as I feel it slide into me. The low vibration, the gel making everything tingle, the feeling of being able to do fuck all about it makes my ass clench hard onto the vibrator now settled inside me.

I watch, panting, as she now picks up the rope. I can tell just by watching her work with it that she's used it plenty of times, finding the middle almost instantly and she proceeds to begin twining it around and between my thighs. As she works, I can feel the rope pressing against the vibrator in my ass, holding it there. The rope is tight around my thighs, putting pressure there but not enough to cut off circulation. As the ends of the rope shorten she meets my eyes and gives me a wink. I'm wondering what the hell that was for when she moves the ropes to wrap around my balls, holding them snug. Like a cock ring. I realize what she's done just as she loops the rope around my thighs one more time and then ties the ends together with some kind of knot I don't recognize.

12