After Work Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
She is forced into a dark alley after work...and pleasured.
998 words
3.98
64.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That'll be $4.00 please."

"WHAT? Isn't it $3.50?"

"Sorry sir, our prices went up a week ago –"

"I am not fucking paying $4.00 for a fucking coff – "

"Here, have 50c."

The deep timbre of his voice made me look behind the rude, stingy man to the handsome stranger behind him. My saviour from what could have been an ugly scene wasn't Calvin Klein underwear model handsome. Oh no. He was much more than that. Chestnut brown shaggy hair, broad shoulders encased in a fitted black shirt, long legs in faded blue jeans. A sexy, dangerous smile. I couldn't stop my eyes from lingering momentarily on the large bulge behind his zipper. Nor could I stop myself from fantasizing about those full, smiling lips on my pussy. I bet he'd be really good at –

"Appreciating the view, Miss?"

Oh. My cheeks flushed. I hadn't realized I'd been staring. Obviously I hadn't had sex in too long. Though to be fair, he'd been doing his fair share of staring before he interrupted my delicious fantasies. I wasn't female perfection in my café worker uniform but with my tall height, hourglass figure, black hair in a classy ponytail, high cheekbones and green up-tilted eyes I wasn't too shabby.

I gave him my best flirty smile and took his order. Throughout the process I couldn't stop fantasizing about him: his hands, with long fingers; those lips, so tantalizing when he smiles; last of all, what he has hidden in those jeans. Is he a boxers or briefs kind of man? Or would he go commando?

"I'll see you again, sweetheart."

He gave me a slow, suggestive grin and walked off with his coffee. I was speechless and oh-so-wet at the promise in his words.

The rest of my shift passed by peacefully and it was 11pm by the time I'd changed back into my casual short black skirt and red tank top and walked out the door.

I wasn't five steps away from the café when strong hands grasped my wrist and yanked me into a deserted alley. I sucked in a breath to scream but the stranger pulled on my ponytail. My head tilted upwards forcefully and then firm, insistent lips were on mine, tongue thrusting into my open mouth.

I couldn't believe it. It was my handsome stranger. He was kissing me, hard and rough. He pushed one jean-clad thigh between my legs and rubbed, putting searing pressure on my clit through thin lacy panties and I moaned. Throwing caution to the wind, I kissed him back just as passionately.

My hands were everywhere. I ran fingers through his hair and tugged playfully, resulting in a sexy growl from him. I ran hands and nails lightly under his shirt, feeling firm abs and smooth skin. I squeezed his arse, pulling him more firmly against me and grinding my hips.

"Not so fast, kitten. I've been wanting to taste you since I first saw you."

If my panties weren't already soaking wet they would have been dripping from just those words whispered in his husky voice.

He dropped to his knees, lifted my skirt, drawing my underwear down my legs and off of one foot. He spread my legs a little wider, parted my pussy with his thumbs then licked one, slow stroke all the way up to my clit. Then he started a sweet torture, sucking and licking like he couldn't get enough. I felt him insert one finger in my pussy, then two. He started pumping those fingers in time with his tongue, hitting that sweet spot inside me every time. I moaned. I rocked my hips. I pulled my tank and bra down so I could play with my nipples. I urged him on.

Finally, he latched onto my clit and sucked hard whilst still pumping his fingers. I came. The orgasm was so incredibly intense but he didn't stop. He kept licking me, teasing me until every last spasm had subsided and my legs were weak.

Before I could stumble, he quickly stood back up and held me against the wall with his big body. He unzipped his pants and his cock sprang free, thick and erect and goddamn big. Looks like my stranger travels commando. I licked my lips. The sight of his cock turned me on all over again as I imagined it sliding in and out of me.

I didn't have to imagine long because he positioned himself at my still soaking pussy and buried himself in one hard stroke. Then he began to move, thrusting fast and hard. I wrapped my legs around his hips and thrust along with him, increasing the friction and the pace. My back was scraping against the wall with every stroke but I didn't care. I snaked one hand between my legs and thrummed my still-sensitive clit, moaning with pleasure and the need for release.

He put both hands on my breasts and pinched my nipples. Rolled the stiff rosy buds between his fingers. I touched my lips to his neck, kissing and licking. I could feel him trembling, his thrusting getting faster and rougher. Following the urge, I bit down lightly on his neck where it joins the shoulder. With a throaty growl he came, body strained but he kept moving. Seconds later I was coming as well, great big pleasurable spasms that left me panting for breath.

I couldn't move after that but apparently he still could because he slid easily out of my pussy, tucked himself back in his jeans and did up the zipper. Kneeling slowly, he placed a light kiss at the apex of my thighs before sliding my panties back on and smoothing my skirt down. Standing back up, he looked at me, lips tilted into a lazy smile.

"That was a pleasure, kitten. I'll see you again."

As I watched him walk away I smiled to myself and imagined exactly how I would please him. Next time.