After Yoga, Alicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked up and sucked her clit into my mouth again and took a finger and slid it into her vagina which quickly clamped down on it as she gave a little jerk of surprise. I was now pumping a finger slowly in and out of her as I lapped at the top of her entrance and swirling around her clit.

She was clearly enjoying my ministrations, as in a few more minutes of this she began to buck her hips and moan as she had what I suspect was a massive orgasm.

"Oh Joe, I've never felt anything so good! Thank you!" She beamed down at me as I lifted my head and smiled at her.

"Well, it only seemed right to return such a wonderful favor!"

She pulled my head so that I came up to her level and wrapped her legs around my waist and started kissing me. My now very hard cock was pressed between us and I could feel its base wedged between her wet pussy lips.

As we made out, we both unconsciously began to buck our hips into each other, which had the effect of sliding the length of my cock slowly between her lower lips. Every thrust became a little longer, feeling her pussy glide up the length of my cock, it was driving me crazy.

The next time I pulled away, as if by magic the head of my cock all of a sudden was far enough away to drop naturally from gravity, and as we both thrust forward again lost in lust, and not really thinking about our actions, pushed right into her waiting sex.

Both of our eyes went wide as we realized I had just penetrated her for the first time. For both of our first times really. She had used a vibrater before, so there was no resistance and I pushed my full length slowly into her until I was balls deep and just held there for a moment, appreciating all the glorious sensations as my best friends pussy was clamped around my throbbing cock.

Keeping it buried up to the hilt, I leaned forward and kissed her, grinding my pubic bone against her clit and stirring my cock inside her like a cement mixer.

Slowly I started to withdraw from her and then slide back in as her hips would rise to meet me. The warm, moist, slightly ribbed texture of her pussy gliding back and forth on my cock was euphoric to say the least. I couldn't believe my fantasy was finally coming true. Not only losing my virginity, but to the girl I had lusted after for years.

With every stroke, I could feel her heels digging into my lower back, trying desperately to pull me in, ever deeper. She felt impossibly tight, this little thing before me, opening herself up for me so that we could both give each other pleasure.

She was letting out little breathy moans that had to be to this day one of the sexiest sounds I can imagine. Our pace gradually increased until my hard cock was practically jack hammering her in desperation.

Every stroke felt a little better than the last, building like an exponential function until I felt her whole body tense up around me, and her pussy clamp super tight around my cock. She let out a little scream and it put me over the edge. I couldn't hold back any more and frankly, I was amazed I had held out this long - I shot my second huge load in the last hour, pumping a few more times into her as my cock spasmed several geysers of cum into her waiting pussy.

Spent, I could feel both of our bodies relax as we held each other, my penis still inside her. She kissed me on the cheek and said "That was amazing Joe, I'm so glad that my first time got to be with you!"

I smiled back at her with what I hoped was a roguish smile and said "The pleasure was all mine, this was perfect Alicia, just perfect."

We lay there for a while longer basking in the afterglow of phenomenal sex and cuddled one another casually chatting about life, love and philosophy.

I wish I could say that Alicia and I went on to have a great long term relationship from here, but alas - it wasn't meant to be. Soon we were both heading away to college. While we stayed in touch, we never again dated after High School was over. But I often think back, to the day I lost my cherry, and fondly remember my ginger best friend and enjoying every inch of her body that one day after yoga.

12