Afterall We Are In Vegas

Story Info
A couple plays in Vegas.
2.6k words
3.72
47.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri and I are in Las Vegas.

She is the love of my life, smart, beautiful, and expertly flirtatious. She has a radiant, spontaneous smile, freckles and pretty green eyes. Her red hair is long and curly and perfectly of out of control. She is 5'5" with a slim physique that is well toned and set off by seasonal tan lines and perky breasts that she loves to show me. I never tire of looking at her.

We are in Las Vegas.

Terri and I have a fine balance of give and take and she is a formidable partner and delightful adversary. I readily defer to her judgment and counsel. Sexually she is submissive, fitting well with my inclination toward dominance. We know each other well this way and understand the different contexts of our relationship. In the context of our evolving sexual relationship she has said that she will do whatever I tell her to do. I interpret this as an expression of this submission as well as an invite for adventure. I think it is safe to say that we are both preoccupied with the curiosities of our sexuality as well as sex in general. Terri is curious about everything. We both want to push this envelope.......and I will test her statement.

After all, we are in Vegas.

We arrive at the Bellagio on a hot Saturday at 4pm. Check-in is quick and painless and we are soon in a deluxe suite with a heavenly bed, king size and view of the fountains. It's a great room and as always she is off to pee right away, while I drag the bags into the closet. She exits the bathroom and comes to me putting her arms around my neck, smiling her flirtatious smile that always makes me hard. She talks low into my ear and inventories the thongs and bras that she has brought along, all the while rubbing against me. She knows exactly the effect she has on me-it is apparent. I put my hands in her hair, kiss her face, her neck, press her against me. I run my hands over her cotton peasant girl's shirt and press my thumbs against her nipples. But this time, just as she begins to respond with her breathing and a deep kiss, I switch gears abruptly and tell her that we have reservations at 7pm and suggest we go to the spa first. She is irritated with my rebuff but doesn't say anything. I love how she looks when she is a little pissed off, but I am disciplined. A little frustration on her part will work well for Terright.

We are off to Bellagio's well appointed spa. As I watch her disappear into the woman's area I wonder about how she will react to our evening ahead.

Just before 6 we meet in the lobby of the spa to return to the room. She is quiet-always a sign that her irritation is lingering and I am still in danger. In the elevator I stand behind her, my arms circle her and my nose is in her hair. I whisper in her ear. I tell her that I have some very specific demands about what she should wear Terright. I explain to her that she must have on the small, tight, black bustier and my favorite black thong. I also tell her that she must have on red heals and a black, tight dress. The last touch I demand is a string of pearls. Her mood softens and as always she takes great interest is complying with my attire requests as she knows the effect it has on me. In the room, after we shower I watch her primp. I (as I love to do) watch her blow dry her hair, slip on the selected lingerie, put on her make up, flashing intermittent smiles at me. She finally pulls he dress over her head, puts on her shoes and we are ready. She looks wonderful. Her black dress finely outlines her figure. Her cleavage will draw every man's eye, but is understated. Her red hair falls across her shoulders perfectly. As I close our door behind us I put my lips in her ear, smell her and say, "you will do anything I say won't you"....she says "yes".....and smiles her big smile and says, "we are in Vegas"!

We are at dinner in the Circo restaurant. The menu has been thoroughly reviewed, various options debated and final selections made. We eat our steaks, discuss current events and make conjecture about the interesting people around us. Periodically we just look at each other and know what the other is thinking. After Terri talks me into desert, we move to the Fontana Bar overlooking the lake and fountains. We order a glass of wine and enjoy the atmosphere. After the second glass we are perfectly relaxed and I decide I do not want to be more so. Terri talks, smiles, touches me. She is has the perfect level of buzz. She does not notice the man sitting behind her until he asks me where we are from. I tell him and return the question. Terri turns in her seat and an amiable conversation ensues. Soon he is at our table chatting about a number of trivial topics. He is our age, give or take a couple years, beyond this I would have Terri describe his appearance and attributes to her satisfaction. After twenty minutes of animated conversation he reveals (within the context of the current topic) that he has a joint and wonders if we would like to share it. This is a favorite treat for both Terri and I and we are readily agreeable. I look at Terri and then suggest that we go up to our room for a few minutes to take advantage if this. The significance of my comment is not lost on her. I see in her face a fine mix of fear, anticipation and that of a chess player contemplating the next move. She is socially gifted, so only I can see this turmoil. I can see the gears in her head. Is this an innocent suggestion? Does Mark have something in mind? Am I making something out of nothing? How can I get out of this? The look passes, but holding my gaze (even more firmly) she smiles and says "ok" in her patented enthusiastic voice. As if to say, "the game is on". I leave cash on the table and we are off to the room, drinks in hand. As we walk to the elevator I watch her closely, trying to catch the subtle clues to the thoughts I know are racing in her head. I know that she is finely balancing panic and her love of a scary game. I glance at the man and see him appreciating Terri's ass behind the fabric of her tight black dress. I do the same.

In the elevator there are several people. A welcome reprieve from a possible awkward moment-but somehow I know that the older couple, the three plump college girls and preppy mother and small boy sense something is afoot with this redhead and the two men. The mother, an attractive brunette, compliments Terri's hair then holds a wry smile just a little too long. But it's ok, they realize—they are in Vegas.

The elevator doors open to our floor. I glance at Terri. She doesn't catch my look. As always I see her face is perfectly composed. But I know her so well...I know that as soon as the elevator doors have slid open her heart has begun race even faster. I know her mind is jumping (a mile a minute) from wanting to escape the tension of the situation, to the excitement of the moment, to the she oddly comforting sense that she is trapped in the conundrum...and is not in control. As she steps from the elevator the man's hand briefly touches the small of her back. I have mixed feeling about this innocent gesture, but I am now overruled by my erection and incredible hunger for her.

She turns without hesitation toward the room.

We are in our room and seated near the big window overlooking the lake and fountains-I have closed the drapes. Once in the room Terri has relaxed just a bit but remains uncharacteristically quiet. I sit on the far end of the small couch, she on the other. The man sits to her left in the chair. He produces the joint, lights it and hands it to Terri. I like to watch her hit a joint. There is a definitive feminine manner about her act, but no hesitation. He makes benign conversation about the appointments of the hotel as the joint is passed to me-I minimize my intake and pass it to him. This ritual continues for only two to three cycles before we all reach silent agreement that enough is enough. We sit in silence experiencing our buzz.

After a few minutes I look at Terri. I appreciate he eyes, lips, her body and the red hair that falls all about her face. I want her. She catches my gaze. I say to her (in a firm voice clearly audible to her and the man), "Terri, take your dress off for us".

Only I can see the explosion in her head. She is not completely surprised, but this does not lesson the electricity shooting through her body. She locks her eyes onto mine. She examines me.....we converse silently......her look says;

"really"?

"I can't",

"maybe I can",

"I am excited-so what adoes this make me",

"I know you are excited",

"I said I would do anything"

"I have to do what you say"

"it is settled".

This look between us seems an eternity, but is just seconds in reality.

Terri stands up slowly, takes tentative steps to center herself equal distance between myself and the man in the chair then turns to face us both. He is leaning forward three to four feet from her, his eyes locked on the redhead that is about to reveal herself to him. She catches and holds his gaze briefly, long enough to know how anxious he is to see her exposed. The she looks back to me and with a well practiced move, she reaches behind to unzip the black dress and lets it fall to the floor around her ankles. She steps out of the dress still wearing her red heals. She raises her arms and performs a mini curtsy in an superficial attempt to lighten the situation. Then there she stands, looking at me. Her hair messed from the dress, her breasts pushed high in the buustier, her belly exposed down to her tan line and her tiny black thong. The man in the chair is noticeably aroused by the sight of her body. She senses this. She is staring into my eyes, her face is red, she is waiting for my next move. I say, "Terri, come here and stand close in front of me".

She does as I say.

I tell her to put her hands on my shoulders.

She does as I say.

I look in her eyes while placing my hand on the inside of her thigh. She knows where this is going-she holds my gaze. I move my hand slowly, lightly up the inside of her leg. She shivers. We both know the man in the chair is watching this in slow motion, absorbing every detail...I can imagine how much he wants her. At last my hand arrives at the bottom of her thong. I can feel her heat. I run my index finger across the outside of the thong across her clit. Her hips push forward without thought. Terri is as wet as I have ever experienced. I press harder and she gasps just a little and her eyes close for just a second before returning to my eyes. I remove my hand to the table beside me and she remains in front of me, hands on my shoulders, her beautiful breasts at eye level. The man comments about her and how he would love to get his hands on her...but we are staring at each other-someplace else. I bring my hand back from the table clasping a small pen knife. Terri pulls her hands away but I tell her not to move.

She does as I say.

I pull the band of the thong taught and slice through it with the small blade. Her thong falls to her feet. Her neatly trimmed bush is exposed to me and the man on the couch. Terri is wet to the point that it is visable to me and the man in the chair....his breathing is heavy and she is well aware of his intentions, but continues to look at me. I go back to lightly touching ...lightly sliding the back of my hand up and down the inside of her thigh...stopping only after barely touching her wet pussy. I say, "Terri, keep your hands on my shoulder, sit straddling my legs so that you exposed to me.

She does as I say.

I rub my fingers against her, marveling at how wet she is. She roles her head back and responds to me with her body-I wonder if she has forgotten the man in the room. I move a finger in and out of her....bringing her to a point where I think she may cum...then stop. She returns her half closed eyes to me as if to say, "what now". I whisper in her ear, "Terri, I have always considered you a cock tease. Tease this man's cock". She tenses, her eyes refocus on me and there is a second of stillness.

But I know she will do as I say.

She stands and turns her gaze to the man in the chair. Steps lightly toward the man in her black bustier, red heals and pearls. He is hypnotized as she places herself on her knees between his legs looking squarely into his eyes. Then she looks to me, an almost defiant look of, "ok you asked for it". I smile, inside I am mad with desire and jealousy.

I am mesmerized by her. Her hair is falling in chaos about her, her breasts and nipples are desperately trying to escape from her bustier. The fact that she is naked from the waist down appears to have lost significance to her. Slowly she reaches for the man's belt buckle and pulls it back releasing it. He leans back, taking in her sight. She places her painted red index finger and thumb around the zipper of his pants. Her eyes are now intent on the bulge in his pants as she slowly, carefully pulls it down. Still concentrating on her task at hand she pulls the man's pants open. Then her hand is inside his underwear, her eyes intent on bringing his erection into view. She brings it forth, her bright red nails wrapped tightly around it's girth. She holds it directly in front of her, running her finger along its shaft from it's tip to it's base. She is intently focused on this man's cock. There is a look of appreciation in her face that I am not sure I like...but I cannot move. Her lips are no more than inches from his erection, when she looks to me. It is a flirtatious look this time with a hint of a smile. Her look says, "what now Markie". The man is in an agony of pleasure...as we pause for another of our silent debates.... And the next move.