Afterburn

Story Info
Life on Luna: Leggo My Rego-Drug Up, Hit the Club, Sex Out.
9.4k words
4.2
7.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunar Complex 7, Studio Apartment Section 8-A, Mulholland Standard Time 05:00

The voice was female-empathetic but more strategically determined-very familiar and he couldn't place it. He really wanted to believe it was Peach, but he knew it wasn't. The memory always helped with morning wood, the voice so seductive with a promise of a woman found. "You are over dark haired women. You want dishwater blondes now. You want vanilla scented women. You want to fuck them, own them, and will have the greatest confidence to make it happen."

A large, single, cathedral bell tolled with warning that shook him awake as his bed trembled and jolted him to an upright state with a gasp and cold sweat. Memories. Lights in the large room slowly lit as the shade on the window to his left lifted to reveal an expanse of stars and a risen Earth. The intercom to the left chimed as the toll ended.

"Good morning, Lunar Activities Liaison Private Corp Representative Bob Shamrock. It is time to embrace wakening. Today is filled with Shipments. Today is filled with Success. Mulligan Corporation. In it."

"Morning, Tammy," Bob muttered as he rubbed his face and stared at Earth. He was there once, but it was a dream drenched in liquor and rough memory. He missed in moments and dreaded in others. His new life on Luna offered a fresh beginning. The tug of his old life gnawed and he pushed it away, there was nothing he could do about that life now. His erection promised a respite.

"Liaison Shamrock, Messages." Tammy chimed as the mechanized voice began the roll call with voicemail. "Message One, Undetermined, Mulholland Standard Time 01:00."

There was small blurb of disco and the message played by a rough male voice familiar, Keith. "Shamrock, Jake and I saw shit out in the dunes. A naked woman leapt from them and gave a fuck show. She disappeared where we were supposed to collect the samples. We got the samples, but if we catch her, is there a price to fuck her? She was open to take us. (muffled voice with ideas) Right, Jake. If we catch her, can we start our own club? Fuck Afterburn, let's go with Cosmos. See you at Shipment."

He looked at the intercom with surprise and disgust. "Enterprising fuck sacks."

"Liaison Shamrock, Messages." Tammy cut in as the first message ended. "Message Two, Complex 12 extension 2775, Galactic Standard Time 01:00."

"Bobbbbbyyyy, see me tonight at Complex 12. I neeeeeed it, Baby. Whatever you want, but I neeeed it!" drooled the voice of an unknown female. It worried him-she was strung out and shouldn't have his number.

"Liaison Shamrock, Messages." Tammy continued in her smooth stream of a perfectly soft voice. "Message Three, Afteburn Public Line, Rojas Standard Time 01:45."

"Come to Afterburn, I must have what you can give me," said the hostess voice that attempted to sound sultry but her addiction bled through it all.

"Liaison Shamrock, Messages. . . . . "

"Bobbbbbyyyyyy. . . . " a different female, but familiar. Bob shut her out as he walked to the wall of his far right and grabbed the cup from the single server at the kitchen wall.

He thought of a beautiful dishwater blonde who smelled of vanilla. She was so certain and poised when she said, "Rose sold you out in the best way for the life you will lead now. You will be desired. You will be wanted. You will be devoured. You have no choice and yet have all choices. How do you spell pleasure?"

He looked at himself in the mirror above the sink. "My dick in your ass. You're mine, Peach Plum."

In the far reaches of his mind, he knew that was the wrong answer, but he also knew, with his new life, he could make it the right one. He had to get rid of Kay, but he didn't know how-although he did have crazy ideas. Mulholland gave him new life, which was great, but Kay was his Handler with Mulholland. Kay held Peach captive in some way. Bob slammed his cabinet above the mirror. Kay wouldn't have her forever. Bob felt a solution to his desires was near.

Peach Plum, so naked curvy and vanilla scented, in chains on Luna-that would be his shower-jack. He wanted her to melt against every inch of him. He wanted her to see what he had known from the moment she appeared before him on a rainy night in a hideous motel room.

"Liaison Shamrock, Messages." Tammy said so far away from his mind.

"Commander Blake Hopper, Selenic Station 2. You came recommended, Bob Shamrock, so you won't disappoint. Contact me via the embed of this message. GOOD PAY FOR A GREAT NIGHT."

Bob's attention caught the Mulholland-Coded message. That message would be answered first. Mulholland gave him new life and it unsettled his freedom.

He thought of a dangerous someone else and Peach with vivid ache.

He walked to the wall perpendicular with the kitchenette. He touched the panel and the wall slid up to the shower. His rose tattoo strained petals on his cock with the immense thoughts that ran through his mind. He gripped himself as the pre-set water temperature hit him and he shampooed the excitement with the thought of chains, penetration, possession, tits, dick, ass, and pussy so tasty he couldn't describe it to himself. New Life with the Right People. He would have them both; he just needed to work out the How.

Lunar Terminator, Rojas Standard Time 08:20

In the silence of her graceful steps, the visual of a Lunar Empress in procession to Her King came into view of the paid peepers camouflaged in the dunes. A dark olive, naked, taut bodied worshipper footed the regolith and smiled to the songs only she could hear. High above and all around were stars, asteroids, far away systems, a glimpse of her neighborhood, and the sun rose to blind. She welcomed the warm, celestial energy. She felt the radioactive wave seep not just into her skin, but her soul, as she walked to the terminator and awaited Her King.

She knew They watched her. She knew They knew nothing. She knew They were lost and only she was found. She suddenly stopped her stroll and knelt. They were confounded as she dropped to her knees and sang in an atmosphere that would never allow such. It was the Most Beautiful Noise They Ever Heard. There were tears, there were musings, and then They ceased to be. Ashes slowly fell to mix with the cosmic droppings of the Universe that littered the surface.

She ended her song and stood up as the Terminator Palace arose from the maria and highland mix.

She saw Him-so beautifully peaceful, beyond pain, and in welcome. He held a human face and torso that became an enormous non-human body.

She smiled as he extended his hand. She was His Love. She belonged to Him. She had much to learn and much to discuss as she followed his sluggish pace and captured as many jewels as she could as she followed him into the Palace. There could be no traces of their meet. No evidence for Them.

It wasn't everyday a large, Lunar Megalania showed up to capture the centerpiece of Afterburn.

Selenic Station 2, Active Orbit, Galactic Standard Time 06:00

Blake ended his transmission with Dr. Leviathan and sat in thought in his office. He would check with Shamrock later to make certain Jared would be solid. There was a ring at the door and he replied, "Enter!"

The door opened and M in tight, black and white office wear, floated in. He hit the Subtle Gravity button on the console on the desktop and she landed with a click on the glass floor. Her knee-length black and white dress clung to her tall, thin frame and she strolled toward him in her 6 inch black heels. Her long dark hair was in a tight bun and her make-up gave her a determined businesswoman appearance. She held a stack of reports in her arms. She spoke as she set the stack on the large brown desk. "Signature needed, Commander Hopper. I hope your personal stamp has enough ink."

Blake smiled at her. "Hello, Sexetary. I have enough ink for anything you bring me."

She nodded and stood awaiting his order inches from his cluttered desk.

He opened the first file and scanned the requisition. "You need a reprimand?"

"Yes, Commander Hopper." She answered quietly and tried not to look down to the floor which showed nothing but Moon and Stars. "I have it fully explained on the requisition."

He nodded as he placed it next to the pile. "You touched yourself without permission. Not once or twice, but apparently every morning for over two Earth weeks. We cannot have this. I'm going to need to bind you at bedtime. You may go now."

Her face fell. It was not what she expected at all. Her eyes gave away her disappointment.

He laughed. "Would you like another kind of reprimand?"

"Yes, Commander Hopper. I need it." Her countenance held a level of addictive excitement.

"Well, then. How do I know you are truly sorry for what you have done?"

She got on her knees and tried hard not to look down. Her brown eyes looked up to his as he stood up and peered over. He looked at the perfect cleavage and her baby-innocent eyes. "Please reprimand me. I am so sorry for leaving you out."

"Bend over my desk," he instructed with his bossy voice and walked around the desk. She obeyed and he ran his palm over the flimsy fabric on her ass. The stockings connected to the garter belt got him and he pushed her dress up to her waist. "No pretty panties? Very good, Sexetary, you aren't completely lost." He walked to the filing cabinet and brought out a battery powered wand.

She had no idea what he was up to-she faced forward and only looked at the Kevlar wall of his expandable office. He had a picture of the two of them from before everything fell apart in Florida. Before she could think of that night, she felt him spread her legs with his and a vibration hit her clit like no other. Her body jumped and he slapped her ass lightly.

"If you need to cum continuously, I will make you until the thought of cumming without me will turn your stomach. Slide your dress over your shoulders." He kissed her naked back and bit a place or two as her body shook by an impending orgasm. She slid the dress off her head and gripped his desk's edge as she ground into the wand. He spanked her again. "You aren't allowed to move."

She heard his blue jumpsuit unzip.

"You shouldn't tease your Commander this way. Maybe I need to reassert my authority over you." His hard eight entered her juicy orifice with an experienced slide as her vaginal muscles caught him like a tailhook to wire. The grip was intense and her body sucked him deeper, tightened for the release. He thrusted as much as he could as she brought him immediately close to climax with her body and the wand's magic. She came hard and loud, ground against him as her muscles contracted and released by her wand ride, which set him to a hard buildup. He pulled her from the desk to give her flexible form a dizzying view of the lunar surface and the endless Universe around it. She cried out as he did as the rush of space-tight and vast-caught them in an orgasmic spiral. He came into her with a great force that gave her a parting gift of another orgasmic trip. He put her back on the desk as he pulled out. "I hope you take this reprimand to heart."

Lunar Complex 7, Shipping Dock, Mulholland Standard Time 06:30

"Are you hitting the Rego or just fucking with me?" Bob asked in his shiny black suit with a serious tone in the Shipping Break Room, white tile with a vape haze of pine. He stared at the two large men, Loader Techs of Metalmac Shipping. They were ruffians of the worst sort, large, hairy muscular men with a wild idea and little education. Mulholland held these men as the best for the Rego collection, but Bob didn't like it. It would be a betrayal of how Bob felt if he let the men do as they envisioned. Bob rationalized their greed and came to a decision with which his stomach felt comfortable.

"No, Bob," said the gruffest one in a deep smoker voice. "I'm a family man. I would never floor myself with that shit. However, I prefer the women I fuck here to be on it. The best fucks of Afterburn are on it. All I'm saying is, the shit we saw-that lay would make serious bank here and Afterburn doesn't have it."

Bob kept his face blank, it was natural. "Are you sure you saw it, Keith?"

Keith gave an angry stare that was checked by Jake's ruddy pissed off one. "We are offering you more than the Rego we collected for you. Do we need to contact Mulholland?"

Bob laughed internally at the name drop. He was a slave of Mulholland more than anyone who could possibly work under the subsidiary name. Bob also knew he almost held keys to a kingdom that Mulholland only thought was a possibility and Bob relished it. He smiled at the men with the most immediate desire he had. "Solid idea, Gentlemen. Follow Chrysalis. She ventures at 08:00 out the back way of Afterburn. Do your best to evade her sensing. Your idea of Cosmos is possible, but following her would make it solid. Collect what she gives you and we will speak tomorrow at this time."

They all shook on it and Bob laughed internally. It would be the end of them. His desires would remain secret and his loyalty intact.

Lunar Complex 12, Mulholland Standard Time 09:00

Bob took the jet pack after a coffee and a dalliance with the Shipping Clerk of 7 who needed an extra packet of Rego Min to get her through the day and erase his transfer to 12. He walked onto the dock of 12 and released himself of the module to be greeted by the overweight woman who ran the dock.

"Bobby! I was hoping you would be here, babbby!" she exclaimed as she embraced his thin frame with a possessive hug that pushed her hard nipples into his torso.

He palmed a packet of Rego Trim into her back packet and tapped the shelf of fat in a seductive move. He kept his tone steady, but faux happy. "Gloria always brightens my day."

She gripped him longer and hoped for more contact. He gave none and she slipped the money into his back pocket and he touched her large left tit. She squealed and let him go. "The shipments are up for jettison. Would you like to survey them?"

He nodded as he looked at the load prepared to leave. There were hundreds but he gazed the bright red ones. "I need a half hour before you call Dispersement. Stall them until I'm finished. Gloria, you are that to me."

She blushed as she let him pass the large, black entry gate undetected.

He walked along the dock and jumped to the Mulligan Lunar Shipment Containers below him.

Keith and Jake left the cache of stash in the purple Metalmac container in the first row of cases. He entered the combination on the keypad and the stash immediately revealed itself. He hit the green button for Float and Follow and the stash sailed with him as he opened different Mulligans, replaced the bricks inside with stash canisters, and placed the bricks into the Metalmac. When he got to the set of bright, hooker red Mulligans, he paused with a grimace, then loaded them with the special stash of Rego Max and Min. His stomach twisted as his mind whirled with the betrayal.

He had a new life, but no freedom. A possibility with someone else with greater power lingered in his mind. Loyalty and allegiance made his head swim and stomach hurt, but the possibility glimmered as the most emerald grass on the worst metaphorical fence he had ever encountered.

Late Night, M. Kay Transmission Tower, Greenwich Meridian Time 11:00

Kay, in a dark blue suit sans fedora, settled into the light stone throne before the dark stone wall of screen and awaited confirmation in his left ear. He was tired, but thrilled to be home. He had come through the back gate passage to get to the Tower faster, so no one had greeted him back-yet. A small visual of Peach from Control Room appeared at the right corner of the wall screen and she was completely unaware he saw her.

"No response," Peach said flatly from Control that was above and adjacent to the dark stone room. She despised the weekly reports and that made the whole exercise calmer for him. She stood on cream heels and reached for an old volume in the bookcase behind her.

"Impatient for me or for them?" he asked with a smirk. She wore her cream dress that hugged all the right parts. The buttons beckoned to be undone in a honeymoon kind of way and he would undo them. He had been away for weeks. His latest case had taken him across the continent and away from normal contact.

"Impatient for my day to be over. You've been gone on The Skank Case. I've tended to everything here. I don't like always being cooped up in this castle. " Her voice carried a calm and strained soft tone of matter-of-factness. She paced Control with the volume gripped by manicured fingers and quiet steps-impressive since the floor was stone and she had heels. "I need time in Orchard and Crypt."

He wanted to feel those nails lightly trace themselves down his scarred back and chest. He held a look of question. He took her openness as a good sign and was intrigued by venue. "Why Crypt?"

"Your children bring comfort to me when I pray." Her response was sincere and deeply personal, as if she had her own relationship with his kids that she didn't want to discuss.

He knew she went there when she was restless and needed a reminder of why she stayed at the castle while he ventured to wherever. Magda, his dutiful Estonian housekeeper, always kept him apprised of Peach's whereabouts-for everyone's best interest. If Peach didn't completely distract him, he would see Magda immediately after the transmission. "Has something happened we need to discuss?"

She paused and he knew something had. Peach never opened herself to a complete answer on anything and he understood why prior to their recent sleeping arrangement, but he didn't understand at the moment.

"What happened?" He knew she could tell him, but he wasn't sure if she would. It was in such moments, he considered interrogation tactics that she knew he knew well. Although, if he ever did implement them he knew he would never finish because a fuck would get in the way.

"The Daniels Case is open again. McGray shafted us with the incorrect sample. Mulholland is demanding more Check Ins. The last Check In with Shamrock.. Something is amiss. I feel like I should DO SOMETHING." Her response was calm but sinister as her pace continued.

"DO ME," he said to break the tension of her thought with a lighthearted reminder of their personal best. He knew if she carried her thought to action there would be a greater mess on their hands.

She laughed as she sat in her black rolling office chair and looked at the camera with happy eyes and pouty red lips. "I always DO YOU."

He laughed back at her as he looked at the dark screen, not her view box, and imagined her before him with soft skin exposed from the bridal cream dress. "MORE and AGAIN. Been a lot of time since I had you last, missed it. Did you miss me?"

Her eyes held a vibrancy and voice dripped sultry as she looked at his seated form. He looked haggard, but regal. She wondered how she would welcome him home. "Like water to wet."

"Are you?" His lips shifted to a smirk of satisfaction as he felt his dick react to image and desire. He kept his eyes off her view box; there was a transmission on its way. He contemplated a delay-

"I guess you will have to check after the transmission," she whispered into his earpiece and then suddenly became business. "Connection on line in 3." Her view box disappeared as did his erection.

Kay cooled his desire and straightened his seated posture in serious business mode. "Ready."

Robert McGray, middle aged and in the fight against it with surgery and drug, appeared before him in a tailored suit of burgundy with an office background of plaid.