AfterBurn

Story Info
Can a BTB story have a HEA ending after all?
12.4k words
3.18
53.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2018 Jessica Mandella, used by permission, all rights reserved.

ADULT CONTENT. You must be 18+ to read.

Introduction.

Those who have read my stories know me as a peace and love Polyamory girl. This piece is different. From the start it's a solid BTB (burn the bitch) tale with strong compassion for the BTB angst.

Feminization is often seen together with tolerating a cheating wife. Here I'm isolating those two terms to opposite sides of the equation. This story stars a pissed off TransGender. It's about time we saw a TG badass on LW who refuses to be disrespected. Girl power, Hoo-raw!

You'll see supernatural elements here. Is the spiritual a metaphor for the psychological, or is the psychological a euphemism for the spiritual? I'll let you find your own answers, for here's another question.

What happens after the burn? Where does it go from there? Can a Burn The Bitch story have a Happy Ever After ending, after all? I'll give my characters the freedom to work that out for themselves. Let's find out together. Ready?

Chapter 1. Rude Awakening.

I didn't mean to remember. It just hit me. Literally. Donald Petris threw the first punch. All I did was tell him he can't date my wife. I hacked her cloud and had proof of their two-year affair. He challenged me, yelling in my face. "Whadda ya gonna do about it, ya little bitch?" And he hit me. I pulled back so it wasn't too bad. Then I gave him one kick in the chest that broke five of his ribs and sent him flying across my lawn. Calling 911, I asked the police to remove his ugly carcass from my front yard. I knew the security video would exonerate me. All that was no comfort, later that night, when the nightmares started.

By morning I remembered everything, including the night my dad had kept hitting me so hard my whole face got swollen. He kept screaming in my face. "I gonna beat the girlie outta you, Montana!" When I awoke in the hospital six days later, so long ago, I wasn't me. I was a male stereotype my dream-self put together to avoid detection as a woman. Only problem was, I had ceased to exist. Don't get me wrong. I was still in there somewhere, buried like the dreams most people forget every morning. I non-existed like that for years...until numb-nuts hit me.

Since that night's revelation, I'm awake again...a woman with a badass bitch attitude and strong enough to do something about it. I still have yet to confront Layla, my alleged wife. It's been three days. Layla has kept her distance from me. I can tell by her phone she's also kept her distance from the hospital where her dirt-bag boyfriend is.

We came into this marriage with a prenup specifying our dual incomes would be each our own. I cried when she asked for it, but I'd signed it anyway. Now I'm glad. Her acting career never took off. My patent royalties are in excess of forty million a year. I paid gift tax on all the money I gave her every quarter to support her lifestyle. She thanked me by having a miscarriage with some dude I'd never met 'til he decided to ambush me on my front step.

Maybe I should thank him. Otherwise, it could have taken me years to achieve total recall. Here I am, a transgender woman who just put her wife's two-year cheating lover in the hospital. Typical sob-story, right? The bitch is back.

And now, so is the other one. Slamming the door behind her, Layla leans back against it and crumples to the floor. Her tears are real. For once, I don't feel any compulsion to solve her problem. She finally rallies. "You bastard. You cut off all my cards and had me served with divorce papers at the spa. They forgave my tab 'for old time's sake' and told me not to come back without a valid credit card."

Fighting the smirk spreading over my lips, I ask for clarification. "What has you upset, the divorce or the fact I'm not paying you to shit on me?"

"Both, asshole. Wait. I know I deserve it. Just tell me one thing. What the FUCK is an optional concubine relationship agreement?"

I take a deep breath. "It's a civil union wherein you're available to me sexually, twenty four seven, but I'm not the least bit obligated to take you up on it. It's an 'at-will' arrangement, meaning either of us can terminate the relationship on a whim. You will, however, be subject to certain conditions while you choose to remain within said relationship."

It's starting to dawn on her that I'm not the same doormat she married. "Like what conditions?"

Nodding to acknowledge her facing reality, I go on. "You'll be wearing a GPS bracelet. If that loses touch with your biometrics, even for a moment, the marshals come to remove all your stuff to the nearest homeless shelter."

The hubris of her next comment astonishes me. "Don't ya think that's a bit harsh, honey?"

I chuckle. "Not at all. Two years ago, all I did was ask you to give me some foreplay too. You cut me off for two years now, saying I got too 'fem' and you don't do women. You had some quack do a botch job of removing your ingrown IUD and tried to have a baby with your cheating lover. I think I've been more than patient."

"You acted like a woman, Montana, one too many times."

"When we met on line, you thought I was a woman, cause my avatar was. You were willing to spend the night with me before finding out I had a dick. If anything, I was more up front with you than I was with myself back then. It took a while, but what you saw is what you finally got...a woman. Since your avatar was a male troll, I should have known you were a brain dead prick who just wanted to fuck without giving me any foreplay."

She gives me her classic scornful look. "You realize how backward that sounds?"

That look doesn't win arguments for her anymore. "No, Layla, backward is the phobic bullshit from your precious 'church of the sacred building fund'. I won't be tithing there on your behalf anymore. You want to throw a dollar in the plate, get a fucking paper route. Of course, they're voting to excommunicate you anyway, for having an unrepentant two-year affair. That's one of the places on the restraining order against numb-nuts. The pastor knows all about you."

Layla surprises me with her first glance of respect in a long time. "You got all that done in three days?"

I shrug. "Nothing compared to what the Lord got done in three days before Easter."

She shrieks. "Don't you dare mention the Bible to me!"

My dark laughter startles her. "And confuse you with the truth? Wouldn't dream of it."

In one of her classic sudden shifts, Layla sighs. "OK. I'll sign the concubine agreement. I suppose you'll expect a blowjob every night."

My shock is real. "Hell no! I don't know where that mouth has been. I don't want my junk falling off. You have to earn that privilege by six months of clean STD tests."

She sneers. "Tough talk for a woman, bitch."

I smile. "To you, it's Ms. Bitch Ma'am. Puma, please escort my concubine to her quarters, or to the nearest homeless shelter, her choice."

A very muscular yet voluptuous beautiful blonde reaches to take Layla's hand. "Come with me, Layla. Our Mistress is not in need of your services tonight. Would you instead prefer my assistance in moving your things to a shelter?"

"No, that won't be necessary...Puma?" Layla tilts her head.

"Yes, my name's Puma. I legally changed my name while I worked as a bouncer. Come with me. You'll live in that gigantic 'Mother In Law Apartment' spanning the whole basement."

Layla stops walking. "Where will my mother stay when she comes?"

Puma pulls her gently to keep going. "She won't. Everyone who was complicit in your affair is listed as one of dick-wad's friends in the restraining order."

With that, the elevator door closes. I'm sure Puma will help her get settled in. They can fight over which of them gets the top bunk. I tried to hire Puma as my Administrative Assistant. She read the concubine agreement her brother drafted for Layla and told me she wanted that instead. I have two concubines...Puma and Layla. The allowance each concubine receives is several times what Puma made as a bouncer, yet far less than what Layla used to piss around.

Of course Puma isn't obligated to do anything in the bedroom. I redlined it out, making that strictly at her option. I'd never make the first move on her. Oh, but if she ever asked me, I'd put out for her in a heartbeat. She's a dreamboat. In her arms I feel so safe, so warm...so incredibly aroused. If I'm masturbating and can't get over the hump, all I have to do is imagine kissing her. I know. It's only been three days. Maybe I dreamed of her for years.

There are some big differences in Puma's agreement. I red-inked them myself without being asked. On the spot for gender, hers has checked 'other' with a write-in 'whatever the fuck I feel like being at the moment'. And of course I completely struck out section 24. Puma doesn't wear any electronics but her own toys...including her phone app to run my whole house.

She has a master key ring for everything in my life. Half of one of my three days was spent crying in her arms at a gay bar, telling her my story. After that, she got her whole family involved in sorting out my life. They did everything. Then their matriarch gives me her version of the 'if you ever hurt her' speech. She said the heartbreak would kill her and I'd have her life on my conscience too, not just her daughter Puma's. What the fuck?

No worries. I could never hurt her. If Puma ever falls in love with me, it'll already be mutual. As for right now, I just need her comfort...a soft touch...a sweet, sisterly backrub. Last thing I'd ever want to do is creep her out.

* * * *

Fresh bathed, I have on my corset. I'm also wearing my A cup pushup bra. Layla bought it for me as a cruel joke about moobs. I'm flaunting these awesome tits. Sitting on the bed, I key my watch. "Puma, would you please come up here?"

I hear her voice from my watch. "Layla honey, we'll finish this talk later. I've got concubine duties to attend to. If I play my cards right, I might get lucky tonight." Then she answers, much louder, obviously straight into her watch. "Be right up."

By the time the music is set up, Puma slips into the room and locks the door. My eyes bug out. She took out all her metal. She's put on makeup, really classy 'movie star you'd want to kiss' makeup. And from head to toe, she's completely nude. Holy fuck is she gorgeous!

I fall before her in tears, kissing her feet. "I'm so sorry! You're not my property. You know I respect you far too much to treat you like Layla."

Puma moans. "Kissin feet, great start. I sure hope you're on your way up to my kitty. Cause she ain't been kissed in so long, my heart's runnin on fumes. Rescue me baby."

"But you only date women. I assumed you wanted the benefits package, not my package. Believe me, I was only going to ask for a backrub. I'd never assume..."

"You'd never assume what, I'd be interested in a woman like you, Montana? Please don't say mean things about my girl. Respect me by respecting you."

"You really want me? Puma, you could have any woman or man. You're beautiful."

"So are you, Montana. Give us a chance to fall in love, would you? Let's call this an arranged marriage. So what if we don't know each other very well. Guess what. Nobody does. That's why one of the most popular wedding songs is called: 'For all we know'."

I'm floored. "You're willing to fall in love with me, knowing our written agreement is 'at will'?"

She counters. "Don't kid yourself. Every marriage is 'at will'. Your agreement just told the truth for once. I'd never want to be with someone who didn't want to be with me. I need to feel wanted, or else the deal's off."

Bracing myself, I jump in with my heart. "Puma, you're wanted. God help me, you may already be needed, after only three days. I fall into these silly schoolgirl crushes so easy."

"No such thing, Montana. No crush is silly. Love is love. I'll bet your frigid bitch had a schoolgirl crush who crushed her. How can anything devastating a whole life be called silly or inconsequential? I believe in crushes. I believe in love at first sight. I'm certain it's one of the spiritual gifts. When you walked into that bar, I saw a beaten woman I'd do anything to rescue. I still would. I'll do anything to nurture you back to life. I need to ask you a very important question, Montana."

"What question is that, Puma? Go ahead. Please ask me."

"OK. Here's my question. May I kiss you?"

A headrush fills my body, making my face feel like clouds. "Yes, Puma. Other than hurting me, you have my ongoing permission to do anything you want to me."

"Careful, hon, I just might."

"Please do more than might. I never had physical affection, so I don't know what to ask for, or what works on my body. I mean it, Puma. You have my permission to do things to me without asking, as long as it doesn't hurt. I mean, how am I supposed to know what I want, if I've never had it?"

"You got a point there, Mona. Oh dear, did I just give you a nick name?"

"I hope it's a prophetic one. No one's made me moan before."

"You saucy wench, get over here!" Puma giggles and picks me up, carrying me to the bed. I could get used to this, and never take it for granted. Maybe I'm finally with the right person. Marriage is for romantic love, being in love. The seed sure is here, and I'll give all the water and sunlight needed to grow. I'm ready to promise nothing for the moment, and secretly plan on giving her everything forever. I didn't find this love for me. God did.

"I didn't find this love for me. God did. Sound familiar, Mona? I need to warn you. Most of your mind is really loud, and super hot. Your thoughts are constantly getting me wet."

OK, she knows I'm on the level. I just need her to put thoughts in my head too.

"Like this?"

"No, silly, in my head but make it sound like you, not like me."

"Better?"

"Oh God, yes! Um, Puma? Could you look around inside me? Tell why my pulse is double right now. Please tell me out loud."

"OK Mona, you asked for it. You're crushing on me so hard I'm like a drug, and if I don't kiss you soon, you feel you could burst like a water balloon of tears."

My quavering voice can barely speak. "Yep. Nailed it. Please kiss me."

"As you wish."

My eyes close. My lips part. I'm breathing so hard. Her lips touch mine, seal with mine and open to me. Her tongue touches mine. An explosion of delight rips my mind open. My emotions flood up in a geyser like a run-over fire hydrant splashing the sky. So this is joy.

I'm moaning, sighing, tears running down my cheeks. I've never felt so loved. Like kissing pussy, I'm giving my all through my mouth into her...and I'm finally being received.

Her mind envelopes mine like the velvet embrace of wet, warm womanhood. I never said I didn't like having a cock. It's just a lady's cock rather than a boy's cock. Puma reads me loud and clear, and sucks my tongue like giving head. A fire of pleasure explodes around my hips and up my back. This is a full body headrush. This is a female orgasm from my most secret dreams...and now it's real, in her arms. I just came, and my girl dick isn't even fully hard yet. She's done it. She's liberated me. In a kiss.

My hands find her massive mammaries. Holy fuck is she hot. Now I'm rock hard. Yep. Big Dick Girl is ready to go where this girl has never gone before...inside a fully loving, fully accepting woman. But first, delicious foreplay.

Like the world falling over sideways when a drunk tries to tip a cow, the room spins as Puma grabs me, flips me in mid-air and plants me down on my back.

Zheeek! Zheeek! The sounds of two large zip ties binding my feet to the bed say I'm captive. She removes my bra. Zheeek! Zheeek! My hands are bound as well.

"You were right, Montana. It's time for the foreplay. I'm not a brain dead prick like Layla. I'll be giving you lots of foreplay before we stick it in and fuck. I'm not just here for your body. I want the whole package...mind, body, emotions and heart, our spirits touching too. I need the whole romance. I've been starved in the deserts of the lustful, for so long, please let me taste the living waters of your sensitivity. Your erotic is inseparable from your emotion. Your vulnerability is so wholesome, kissing you is like a non-GMO feast. I want more of you."

The last thing I see is her enormous, full, ripe pendulous orbs hovering over me, her hard nipples staring me in the face, as she places the blindfold on my head. What a wonderful last vision.

Now I'm terrified...not of being bound, but of being insensitive. What if my body is just as numb as a man? Logic pleads to me. My woman's intuition and emotional sensitivity are intact, why not my sensuous nerves? But they've never been tested. What if it's 'use it or lose it'? What if I've fought to be given something I can't receive?

Lips take my left nipple. Her tongue rolls around it. Oh, fuck! This feels incredible. Her hands squeeze and grasp my breast lightly. She knows how to handle me. My chest is thrusting out into her face. She's suckling on me, blasting my head with chills rushing up from my spine. This is heaven! Why would Layla deny me such a thrill?

"You're right, Montana." I hear Puma keying her phone. A scream drifts up from the basement. "I just initiated random second by second blackouts of her internet for the next four hours. She can't get no...satisfaction!" I'm sure if I could see her, I'd see an awesome Mick Jagger imitation.

I start giggling. She moves to my right nipple. My giggle instantly morphs into deep moans. She's got me. My head is rushing like fireworks on all this attention. Wow. I do have a woman's sensitive body after all.

"Here's the proof." She's licking up my wrists, up the insides of my arms, back and forth. Shivers run through me. I've needed this so long I'm incapable of being ticklish, even when she licks her way around my armpits. My brain is blasting in delight. What? So soon?

"Holy shit, holy shit holy shit holy FUUCCKK!!" My whole body ignites in a cloud of fiery pleasure spinning my mind, pouring me through the eye of a lens into a heavenly realm. Floating back to earth, my own shrill panting sounds like a stranger to me. She did all this to me with just my arms and underarms, just short of my boobs. Is she doing this with super powers?

"Yes. I'm doing it with your own super powers, Montana, not mine. This is your hyper-sensitive body. This is why you've ached all your life for someone to stimulate these nerves." Then she sings a tiny bit. "She hides like a child, but she's always a woman to me."

Another muffled scream from downstairs underlines her next point. "That's why I stole you fair and square. Even if you might forgive her someday, I don't know if I ever will."

I can feel the heat of her eyes burning into mine as she says this last piece. I'm glad she has my back, but I really want this to be about us, nobody else. I thrust out my chest in her face. "My boobs are down here."

She giggles and hoots. "You hot little vixen!"

Both her hands are on me, grasping my tit flesh. Her lips fly from nipple to nipple, sucking, licking, driving me crazy with delight. "Oh fuck, not again!" Here I go, off the cliff into another spectacular climax. I'm flying out of my body. Her spirit holds me like a noble ballet dancer, lifting me high in this glorious music. Music? Yes, it's all streaming from my subconscious, all the romance in heart wrenching harmonies.