Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen came into the den on her way to bed and I showed her the "Annabelle" story. Her eyes got all big and she said, "Oh my!" at least four times before she turned to me and said, "That isn't me. I would never do that to you." Her face was pale.

"It's just a story babe. Let's go to bed..."

The pyrotechnic sex we enjoyed earlier in the week was replaced by reassuring love making. Karen needed someone to protect her, someone to make her feel safe. I needed to work through the guilt of putting us in this situation.

I kissed her body from head to toes, rubbed her calf muscles and massaged her lower back, the foreplay so necessary after the stressful two days we endured. It was smooth in and out strokes and tender kisses to the labia. Our orgasms were gentle not explosive. It was the normal everyday sex of a long time married couple in love, and it was wonderful.

--------------------------------------------

The next morning Karen was talking on the phone when I wandered into the kitchen for coffee. The call ended and she came over and kissed me.

"Honey, I'm going shopping today for your birthday present so I took a comp day. Don't worry; your brother is driving me into Harrisburg this morning to shop."

"Any hints?"

"Well, an idea occurred to me as I was lying in bed last night...something you probably would never think of...but I think I'll keep it as a surprise."

My brain immediately processed that if my brother was involved, before the sun set today, we would have the ability to kill lots of people. Arming yourself against shadows, I thought, what a way to live. I became even more disgusted with myself. It was another sullen day at work...

--------------------------------------------------------

Getting home at 5pm the house smelled heavenly and I instantly recognized it to be my favorite meal, a beef pot roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions. As I walked into the kitchen, Karen was bent over the oven door pulling out a large kettle, wearing a thin little yellow sun dress that came halfway up her thighs. The shape of her ass was still amazing after all these years.

Taking off the mittens, she ran up to me, practically jumping into my body while throwing her arms around my neck. She kissed me repeatedly on the lips whispering "I love you! I love you! I love you!" between breaths. Wow!

After a minute I set her back down on the floor and she looked up at me with the most innocent eyes and said, "Happy Birthday, Honey!"

I gave her a puzzled look.

"Yes, I know your birthday isn't until next week, but the kids will be home from college this weekend for the summer, so I want to get an early start on our celebration. I have one of your gifts in the living room and I want to give it to you now, but first I want to tell you something..."

We moved into the living room and sat down. Karen suddenly had a serious look on her face, and I could tell she was winding up her thoughts...

"Honey, this has been one of the best weeks of my life and one of the worst. The sex we had earlier in the week was electric, mind blowing actually, and I don't want us to lose that passion. You took me to places I've never been before, and baby, knowing your imagination I want us to keep to going..."

"And then we got those awful e-mails and everything changed...you went into protector mode and I love you for that...but, baby, we can't let some asshole ruin our lives. We're getting older but I want us to live life, not just simply stay alive. I want us to forget about those e-mails because they're probably just some loser blowing off steam. We're good decent people and we don't have to apologize or change for anybody. OK?"

God, I loved this woman...

"Now look into my eyes because I want you to really understand this...I have never cheated on you in any way and I never will. You are everything to me and you've given me the best twenty two years any woman could ever hope for...Jon Bon Jovi or Brad Pitt could ask me to run away with them but I'd tell them to go to Hell...you're all I want or ever will want!"

"But when I read that "Annabelle" story last night, a story about a cheating wife, I could see your mind was going to a bad place. Yes, I know it's just a story, but I know how you think and how things trouble you, and although I've never given you any reason not to trust me, I always want you to be absolutely clear in your mind. I never want any idle thought or doubt to come between us, not for one second... So here is your first birthday gift..."

She took out a large plain manila envelope with a bow on it that was hidden behind the sofa. I opened it and took out a single sheet of cloth paper with a gold leaf business heading, "Pennsylvania Polygraph Examiners...this certificate entitles the holder to unlimited services in our Harrisburg office. There is no expiration date. Appointments are necessary."

She looked at me hopefully, "You can test me any time... Do you like it?"

Damn...why couldn't my brother have taken her to Victoria's Secret instead?

"Ah Karen, you didn't need to do this... I'll know probably before you do if something's wrong between us. Honey, you've got a very expressive personality. I can automatically tell just from your face and the tone of your voice what your mood is...one of the strengths of our marriage has always been our communication level. I'll be able to tell right away if I'm losing you..."

"There are a million little signs each day that show you love me and show you care. For example...the way you look at me when we're out in public, like you're proud to be with me. The way you put your hand on my thigh went I'm driving, even the way you carefully fold my boxers. A million ways... That's a more accurate gauge than any polygraph test."

"So you don't like the gift?"

She wasn't going to leave me off the hook...

"Karen, I love the thought behind the gift but it's really not necessary. I'll keep it because you gave it to me with the purest of intentions and I love you so much for that..."

Perhaps my wife needed to give me the polygraph gift for other reasons known only to her, but I chose not to consider any negative possibilities. After twenty two years wonderful years, Karen had more than earned any benefit of the doubt. I took her explanation at face value because I had no reason not to trust her...

...And that is very easy to do when the woman you love is melting into your arms in a thin yellow sun dress, and as I was about to discover, no bra or panties.

"Now... Karen...what about those other gifts you mentioned?"

--------------------------------------------------

It is said that men are visual creatures and I am no exception. Watching your wife slowly sink to her knees, watching her slowly pull down your zipper, watching her slowly pull down your underwear, watching her gently fondle and then take your penis into her mouth for the first time...

...my body was shaking, not from the feel of her tongue on the head of my penis, of her lips wrapped around the shaft, but from watching her lovingly do something that she had so objected to in the past. She crossed her own line in the sand and when she looked up to me for approval with those big brown eyes of hers, my heart wanted to explode with love.

I didn't last more than a minute before I tilted my head moaning, "Oh...my....God....I'm......going....to..." as I tried to warn her. Karen clamped her lips on the middle of my shaft and started swallowing for all she was worth.

What is the difference between what a man thinks he cums and how much he actually cums? Were perception reality, Karen's stomach would have looked like she had swallowed a beach ball.

After I was done spurting, a little dribbled out the sides of her mouth, and as she took one final gulp, I noticed just the hint of a pained expression before she came up licking her lips with a huge grin. "Happy Birthday Honey!" she smiled and then she gave me the Latin eyebrow raise.

Karen then pulled that little yellow sun dress over her head and walked into kitchen, beckoning me to follow her. Putting the plates, forks, knives, and spoons on the kitchen counter, she commanded me to eat my dinner as she lay naked across the table.

"Fuck the pot roast! Eat my pussy you sexy man!"

My recovery powers rivaled that of a Superhero. After the kitchen table, we proceeded to fuck on the picnic table on the patio and on top of the Fusion in the garage, before making it back to the sofa. Karen was like some sexual supercomputer learning and growing at an exponentially accelerating rate. I realized that I was going to have to start drinking V-8 for breakfast every morning.

When you're giving your wife everything that you've got, time becomes imperceptible. Did we screw for hours? No. But the amount of sweat rolling off my body told me I was doing real good. Karen was moaning in approval.

Finally, and thankfully, I blew my load and we lay together in a massive clump of skin and perspiration, kissing and swearing our love for each other.

----------------------------------------

A man is judged by his word...those vows and commitments that he makes and keeps...

I started kissing my way down her sweaty body, stopping to suck on her engorged nipples, slowly moving down, swirling her navel with my tongue, slowly kissing downward... As I reached for her clit with my tongue, Karen grabbed my soaking wet hair and stopped me.

"You don't have to....."

"I know, honey, but I'll do it because I know you really want me to...and I love you."

I dove face first into her pussy and Karen screamed her head off and started thrashing about like she was having an epileptic fit, and quite frankly, after about 2 seconds or so it was hard to tell what was hers and what was mine...

The great thing about beef pot roast is that it tastes just as good if not better on the second day as it does when you take it out of the oven. Something about the juices soaking in...

---------------------------------------------

Even after all these years I still marvel at the beautiful creation that is my wife. As we lay spooning on the now ruined sofa, I think we both realized that this was the only place in the world where either one of us belonged. Karen softly purring beside me seemed to confirm my belief.

Ultimately, I decided the only earthly opinion in the world that mattered to me was Karen's, the love of my life, my dream girl, my soul mate...

As the sun set through the sheer curtains of the living room, sleep was calling to us. Karen had one final request for me before she closed her eyes for the night...

"Honey... Please don't stop writing those stories...OK?"

12