Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDiver
JayDiver
228 Followers

Playing, laughing. I'm surprised when a hard fast orgasm, slams through me. Fast hard and done, back to playing and laughing. Another one surprises me, quick fast, and done. I groan with my head back as they pass through me. Back playing, laughing, and pushing Janey off for my turn. Flash as another one hits, bigger, harder, still fast and done.

As I go back to playing I can feel Mark's stomach muscles clenching, in time with the bobs of Janey's head. I can feel my core twitching, still trying to knot up. My turn on Mark's cock, I slide as much as I can into my mouth, and push, trying for more! Then I feel my core start to clamp as Mark's big finger shoves into me! And I start winding up to orgasm, fast!

I start to jerk my head up and scream, as I feel Mark swell and pulse in my mouth! One pulse, two...but my head's already moving up, and I scream. One pulse straight up in the air and Janey's diving down for the rest, sucking, swallowing. My butt sits down on Mark's chest, as head down my orgasm settles.

Looking up to Janey she starts laughing. I know why, as I can feel it run down my chin. She comes up licking cum off my mouth and chin. Kissing me she pushes it back into my mouth, kissing I snowball it back to her, and she to me. This time I swallow it down; say against Janey's lips, 'my share'.

We slide back to lie on Mark's shoulders, Janey on one, me on the other side.

I'm barely asleep, watching that little spot of light, that little firefly dancing on my eye lids.

I become aware of little grunts and twitches from Mark. Opening my eyes, I see Janey bobbing, sucking on Mark's cock. They are not doing it hard, maybe to keep from waking me up. But it looks like Janey's trying to see how far she can go down. She gets to a place, you can see her throat work and she pushes down. But she gags and comes right back up. Down to try again, it's fun to lay here and watch her. She's so determined to go farther. She just keeps trying and trying. Bobbing up and down, then tries to go deeper, gags, lifts and go back to bobbing, and tries all over again.

But I don't think Mark's complaining as his hips follow up each time she pulls off. Janey's eyes look up into mine, as she starts bobbing faster, not going deep, faster. She keeps staring into my eyes; Mark grunts, pushes, tightens and starts filling Janey's mouth! She rises to where she has just the tip of the head in her mouth. Letting the cum fill in her mouth.

As Mark settles, Janey knee walks over to me. Pushing me to my back, she moves in between my thighs, pushing my knees up, spread. Up on her knees she brings her mouth over my pussy, and opens, letting the cum from her mouth fall, running down onto my clit. Down, she sucks it back into her mouth, pulling my clit up with it. Up, she lets it run out of her mouth and fall onto me, again, and again.

Swallowing, she settles onto the bed and proceeds to eat me, lovingly. Mark rolls to us, softly touching my breasts, watches. Even though I been asleep, it doesn't take Janey very long and she's winding me up. I can feel my feet shivering, clenching my toes, starting to cramp. My belly is quivering, muscles twitching, small clamp, loose, small clamp. Then I feel it; hard clamp, grunt, clench, grunt, jerk and I'm cumming, cumming. I can feel my toes cramped up, my feet rolling inward! My legs are tight around Janey's head, jerking! My eyes are twitching, rolling back; head back, mouth open but no sound!

Just a long deep sigh as it releases, and the aftershocks jerk through my body. The shocks don't even settle before they wrap me in their arms and the warmth settles into me. Soft words of love and caring float back and forth. As I slide back into sleep chasing my little firefly.

Mark

*******

It was only a couple of weeks before the guys saw them, my tattoos. I really tried to keep turned away in the locker room. I don't know why, they were going to see them sooner or later. I guess I knew that I'd catch a ration of shit when they saw them. And I did, they laughed, called me pussy whipped. Said one ball and chain wasn't enough for me, I had to go get two.

I said two words, love and sex. And they didn't say anything more.

But I noticed something happening in the Group dynamics. They looked at me with a kind of awe. I had to do something about that. I needed the Group, I needed the Group to be whole, needed them for our company. And the dynamic had changed and I had to get it back. I needed to do things as Mark, Janey and Missy. With, and in the Group, the guys loved them. Took them under their wings, and loved them. Now the Group had three sisters. Five guys, one sister, two lovers that are my wives, that was my family.

We've been together for about two months before I have to make my first trip, a run to our plants in England. It won't take long, maybe a couple of days at the most. But it's the first time the three of us have been split up.

"Mark can we have a talk for a little while?"

"Sure Missy, what's up?"

"Well you'll be gone and it's the first time we'll be apart. I think we need to talk a few things out."

"I know and I bet I can tell you what it is you want to talk about."

"Yeah...but we should still talk about it, right Janey?"

"I agree, the only way we can keep mistakes from being a problem, is to make sure everyone is on the same page."

"OK, girls...I'll say this. Don't do anything that I wouldn't do."

"That doesn't leave much out, does it Janey?"

"No, it's kind of like a blank check, right Missy?"

"What I want to get straight between us all is what are we to do if one partner isn't there. I don't want someone to feel cheated on or left out. What would we do if say one of us had to be gone for a month or more? Or someone gets sick and is in the hospital for an extended period of time. Or just, is here but for some reason can't make love, a day or a month or more. What do we do? And I want it said out loud, so we all know what was said. That's what I wanted to talk about Mark."

"OK, girls. Here's what I think we should do. Let's call it the honor system. I think we're all of like minds and just want the others to be loved. If it doesn't feel right to BOTH the remaining partners, it's not right, and it shouldn't happen. Think of it like the boyfriend test, if you wouldn't do it in front of the other, it's wrong. The other thing would or could be is to talk to the absent partner. But I don't think that's necessary, I just put it out there to talk about. With the honor system it doesn't matter if its one day, a month, or six months. If it doesn't feel right to both the remaining partners, it's wrong. Then we could talk about it later, on a phone call or when we were all together again. Sound good?"

"It does sound good Mark, but what about this? What should you and Janey do if say I got pregnant? In late term pregnancy I might not be able to have sex, but I'm here. Do you guys quit?"

"That's a good question. What do you think Janey?"

"Well usually the husband follows the wife, if she can't; it doesn't mean he can go somewhere else. But that's in a monogamous situation. With us, unless both of us are in late term pregnancy's, there will always be someone available. But it's a good question because some people view it as a show of support for the wife who can't. I would be willing to do that, show support by abstaining."

"So would I, girls."

"Well Mark, Janey here's a good test for your honor system. Because I wouldn't want you to abstain. Why have two give up the opportunity to show love because one other can't? I would feel bad to do that to two people I love. If I couldn't make love, I could at least be close to you and share in the love, that's what I would want. Even if I couldn't be close, I would still want to know that the love was being shared. But that's just an example, because we would be right there to talk it out. But you see the possible problems?"

"Yeah Missy, but I still think the honor system covers almost everything. With the checks and balance of having both of the remaining partners agree. It would include most problems. But girls there is really only one problem. If one partner is using sex with another partner, to hurt the third partner, with the second who goes along. We have more, bigger problems than just sex. 'US' together only works if it's us, all three, of us together. If it becomes two on one, it's broken! And it's a bigger problem than just sex."

"Missy, I agree with Mark. I think the honor system will be the best. I agree, it has to be the three together, if it becomes two on one, we better fix it right away, or it is broken!"

"I agree with Mark too. I was just playing the devil's advocate, because I felt it was better to agree aloud. Than someone questioning things, we could have worked out before hand. So yes I agree that the honor system is what we should do."

It's got my vote."

"Mine too."

Melisa

*******

So honor system it was, it was probably not necessary for three adults to go through all that. But it made fewer chances for mistakes. When you deal with Groups of people, it's amazing how easily they can screw it up. And sometimes it's the smartest people that will do it. In some way you could never imagine.

The first night Mark was gone Janey and I both had to work late. A bunch of things had to be gathered into presentations. Maybe for Mark's trip, I don't know. One of the things we agreed to right away was work stayed at work and each other's work stayed separate. We didn't need to be talking shop at home. So maybe Janey was getting information together for Mark too, I didn't ask. But we just went to sleep holding each other, and that was good too.

Second night we went out to dinner and had a regular girl's night, not dancing and such, just Janey and I by ourselves. It was fun, going out to dinner, sometimes we were tweaking with other people. Couples that were around us, wondering if we were together or just friends and we left them still wondering.

We were telling our waitress about my husband Mark, then about Janey's husband Mark. Mine was big and Italian, Janey's had dark hair and blue eyes that went with his being Italian. A little later she talked to the waitress about how big he was. I think she finally clued in. She asked us; my husband was big and Italian, Janey's was big and Italian. Janey said that would be telling tales now wouldn't it. I think she was still wondering, but she thought she knew, and it was fun.

Getting ready for bed we both showered, yes together, and it was soft and sensual. We got clean and it didn't take long. While Janey finished up. I got my stuff ready to do Janey's hair. She smiled when she seen all the stuff spread out on the bed. Then she pulled a hair brush out from behind her back, flashed a huge grin at me.

We sat on the bed and Janey directed me to the way she wanted. We tried to sit Indian style but it wasn't close enough. So I laid my thighs on top of Janey's and we were almost touching breast to breast. I would dry Janey's hair for awhile, then she would do mine. Back and forth, until we were close to dry, then the hair dryer passed back and forth.

Somewhere in there Janey started touching me, as I worked on her hair. I would do the same when she was doing mine. So it was breast and nipple play, small kisses. Continuing to work on each other's hair, soft touches on belly and mound. Back and forth, it went slowly raising the heat in each other.

I started feeling it low in my belly, a small ball, a knot, that swelled and got heavy. Janey's fingers slid into me, high enough to touch that special spot. And the ball burst, slowly deflated. It was, I think the softest orgasm I've ever had; it wasn't fast, just slow and soft.

That was the way that Janey and I were moving and touching. Soft and slow, in no hurry. After my orgasm I gave the brush to Janey, and went back to playing with her body. I did the same to her, fingers in as high as I could reach. Touching that small rough spot, slowly rubbing it. Watching my Janey's face, as she tightens on my fingers. I was watching when she tipped over into orgasm. A soft sigh, and she gave me the brush back. We started all over again, and again, passing the brush back and forth. About two hours of this and our hair was dry and shone, Janey's like gold.

She pushed me onto my back, and slid her mouth onto me. Started raising the fire in my belly, lips, tongue, soft nips. She played me, played with that fire, and I just let her. Laid there and let her built that fire. Build it into a campfire, larger, into a raging bonfire. I burst, screaming for Janey, screaming my joy and love for her. Then I pushed her back and made my Janey scream for me.

Mark

*******

I think that I've changed, I love having them here. It's hard to believe that in six months I could change how I look at things. I think one of the ways I've changed is that my pace in love making has slowed to match theirs. When they make love together, the two of them. It's slower, softer, languid, and so beautiful. I still can tell when one of them is in the mood and just pound her into the mattress.

They're both so beautiful that sometimes I'll round a corner in the house, see one of them. Stand there amazed at the beauty in front of me. Half a year and they can still do that to me, stop me. I have to stand there in awe, staring.

In bed is where I notice the changes in myself. I love to watch them together. Watch them make love to each other. It's then that their beauty shines, shines out through their eyes. On their faces, oh...god I love to watch their face when they cum. Sometimes I have an orgasm too, just not with my dick, with my heart.

And I think it will burst!

Melisa

*******

After eight months we decided that it was time. We were solid enough, to tell our parents about us, everything about us. We started with my parents; we thought that they might be the easiest. I had already told them a little about Mark. So we invited them up for dinner at Mark's house, which had become our home.

Mark and I met them at the front door, and they were very impressed with Mark's house. My Dad loved the timbers and beams, the leather and wood furniture. Mom loved the floors and the colors.

When Janey walked out of the kitchen telling us that dinner was ready. Mom just smiled, gave Dad one of those married looks. The one that said 'I told you so', and all he did was nod. Mom went and gave Janey a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"We love you too Janey, you're like a daughter to us. And we knew that where ever Missy ended up in life, that's where you would be to. Plus we knew it would be as lovers too. You guys were only fooling yourselves."

Janey and I took Mom to the bathroom and showed her our rings, and then we went to dinner. Janey's cooking impressed Dad as usual. Then she told him about Mark's entrees, he was impressed with that.

"Robert, congratulations are in order, they have rings, But you don't get to see them!" and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Mister Williams, I'll wear a tiny bikini some day and show you." And stuck her tongue out at Mom.

That night Janey came up with one of my favorite positions for making love, all together. After playing and rolling around in our pile of puppies. Kissing, sucking and raising the heat in all of us. She pushed Mark onto his back. Helping me onto his cock, up, down. Until I was fully seated on him, stuffed as fucking full as always. She slid around and behind me, like we did our first night.

Her and Mark playing with my breasts, Janey's hand down thumbing my clit. Feeling Mark's cock slide in and out of me with her fingers, building the heat in all of us. She pushed me up, rocking on my knees. Off Mark's cock, until I could lie on his chest and kiss him. Then she pushed her fingers back into me, thumbing my clit, fingers hooked up in me. She slid her legs wider, lowered, up and down, up and down. Worked herself down onto Mark's big cock. Riding cock, playing in my pussy she went for a while. Lifted up and I sat back and slid back down on Mark's cock, her hand back on my clit. Both playing with my tits. Back and forth we went, me riding, Janey riding.

As we went back and forth the fire took a long time to built, and we rode, and loved it. Then I wanted to switch, it was hard for me. When I got in place and it was my turn. My legs went so wide, to get down onto Mark, I couldn't move. So I just held up a little and Mark stroked up into me. When it was Janey's turn to ride I got to play with her. Her clit and feel Mark's cock fucking up into her, feel the slick on my fingers. And I loved that, feeling them sliding together.

It was hard for me, tired my legs out. So we switched back, and kept riding, me then Janey. We just couldn't go on forever, although I wanted to. We could tell when Mark started getting close, and we went faster. Janey rubbed my clit faster. We fanned the flames higher and faster. I was close, real close when I felt Mark powering up into me, driving. Felt him swell, felt his cock swell, and drive one last time into me. Tight, hard, when I felt his seed burst into me. I popped, and came. He was filling me and I was flooding him, and Janey's fingers.

And I screamed!

Janey

*******

I felt them, felt Mark slam up into Missy's tiny body. Felt his cock swell, felt it pulse. Fire up into her, felt her body jerk and shake. Felt it flood heavy cream into my hand. Felt him pulse again and again, filling her. Then felt them drop, drop all that tension. Felt their bodies deflate, and soften.

I moved around to Mark, pushing Missy back. I sat on his chest, pulling his cock into my mouth, sucking Missy's and his cum off of him. She slid up to help me, help me suck Mark's cock. We didn't let him go soft, kept sucking him. He kept sucking and tonguing me, fingers and tongue, keeping up the fire in my belly. Kissing Missy and sucking Mark, I kept working the heat back into them.

When Mark was rock hard again, I turned and went back to the position of riding him, with Missy on my back. We started all over again, riding Mark, Missy riding Mark. Back and forth, I think with all the position changes, it slows the rush to orgasm down, teases, building up, and then switch and it stops the building. Then you start all over again, start building, teasing. Then switch and start building again, building it higher. Teasing, building it higher until you just can't stop from cumming.

Mark started driving into me hard, lifting me clear off the bed, Missy too. She sped up on my clit, to follow his speed, and drove the fire in my core. Hotter and hotter, pushing me to keep up with Mark. Bursting I screamed, cumming, screaming. I was starting down, when I felt Mark swell and fill me with heat, pulse and fill more. It flashed through me again, and I was cumming again, and again!

Melisa

*******

I'd met Mark's folks a couple of times, when he'd taken me out to eat at their restaurant. We brought them in for dinner at the house too. I love his Dad; he's such a larger than life Italian chef. If you looked at a dictionary for Italian chef, if there was such a thing, there would be his picture. He is so old world too, manners, respect for women, it's just part of him.

His Mom is just the other side of the coin from his Dad. She would be there, with a bambino on her hip, a ladle in her hand, a pan of sauce, on the stove. Directing all the other kids around and telling them what to do.

I didn't think his Mom was going to be any trouble but I wasn't sure about his Dad. He is old world, and I don't think there are many triad marriages in his family. In his mind it might not fit in the round hole, us the square pegs.

JayDiver
JayDiver
228 Followers
123456...9