Aftermath

Story Info
Husband punishes his naughty wife.
3.2k words
3.76
101.9k
14
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is what happened in the days following my story "A Special Hair Styling."

I was totally unprepared for the aftermath of my first adventure in sex with a man other than my husband.

We'd talked about all kinds of kinky things during sex. I am much more careful than Gene, and try to only say what I mean. We even discuss what we said in the heat of passion when we're not having sex.

Gene told me he really wanted me to do some naughty things. I tried to find out if it was just fantasy or if he was being serious. I said he'd better not do anything without me, as I'm very jealous and possessive.

After my adventure with Joseph, I got all over Gene in his office. He licked and sucked my tits and finger-fucked my pussy, making me cum and cum. I was dying to tell him, but I'd promised Joseph I'd wait until he cut Gene's hair the next day.

In bed that night, I had Gene lick my breasts where Joseph had cum. I knew he wouldn't be happy I hadn't told him right away. But he would have wanted to lick my breasts if he'd known, so at least I wasn't cheating him out of that.

After Joseph cancelled Gene's appointment, I dragged Gene into the bedroom and told him. We fucked each other silly. Afterwards, I started writing "A Special Hair Styling" while it was fresh in my mind. I found putting it into words was intoxicating and a tremendous turn on.

Gene and I email each other a lot. I sent him the first draft, eagerly awaiting his opinion. Maybe we'd go play some more. I wouldn't have any trouble cumming a couple dozen more times.

"What'd you think?" I was so wet and aroused.

"So what else did you do that you didn't tell me?" There was a tone in his voice I rarely hear.

I was totally confused and my head was spinning. Shit, I knew he didn't mean it, telling me it was okay to do things. "What are you talking about?"

"You didn't tell me he sucked your tits or had his hands in your cunt. Did you suck his cock and fuck him too?"

"I didn't tell you? I thought I did. I was so nervous telling you, honey. You said you wanted me to do something. It all just happened. I was just teasing. The further the game went, the more I got into it. I really didn't think it would happen. The salon was so crowded, I didn't know there was a place outside. No, I didn't do anything else."

"First you don't tell me until this morning, then you leave out the details. So I can only assume what else you left out."

"Gene, I was aching to tell you. The moment he cancelled your appointment, I told him I was telling you. I dragged you to the bedroom, pushed you onto the bed, got on top of you and told you. I was timid and anxious about your reaction. You said it was okay, but I wasn't sure you really meant it. All the time I was telling you, you never said a word. Your expression never changed. I was terrified I'd done something I shouldn't."

"I didn't say anything so as to not interrupt you. I didn't want you to lose your place."

"How the fuck would I lose my place telling a story like that? I needed some feedback from you. How do I know what you really think? I know now, I fucked up everything. It was only fantasy and you said it wasn't."

"No, I'm just wondering what else happened, what you haven't told me."

"Nothing. I told everything in the story. I wouldn't have sent it to you to read if I had any secrets. I didn't realize I left anything out in the bedroom. I was scared."

So there we were with tons of tension filling the air. I was getting more stressed out by the minute. "I totally fucked up," I thought. "How do I undo this mess?" Why didn't I listen when I told myself Gene was just fantasizing? Talking about it and doing it weren't the same. Gene is very different from me, I can't always read him.

The next days were total agony. Gene was telling me everything was fine. I was so confused. Was it okay? What would happen next? I didn't want him fucking around, so how could I?

I emailed my cyber lover Ken, telling all. He said, "You two should have laid down ground rules. Also, if you can screw around, so can Gene. It's only fair."

"Your right, ground rules would be a big help," I answered. "Let's not even talk about the other. I won't go there right now."

Maybe I'm a bitch. But I'd proved I had self control. I was dying to wrap my mouth around Joseph's cock. I had my pussy inches from his raging hard-on while he was asking to rub it on my cunt lips, just a little bit. I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me, but I turned him down. I don't know if Gene has the control I have.

We've been monogamous for over a decade. There are a lot of STDs out there these days. I don't want any.

Gene really wants to suck some cock and get fucked. I'm afraid of opening Pandora's box. If he'd been there Friday instead of me, with a beautiful cock inches from his mouth, would he have been able to say no. I doubt it. Maybe I don't give him enough credit.

Heck, the first years we were together, I was the slut, out fucking and sucking to my heart's content. He knew it too. Gene says he has never been unfaithful to me and I believe him.

It was hard to talk with our teenage son around. Finally, we got some privacy. We concluded I was projecting how I would react onto Gene. I would flip, so I expected him to. Despite our talk, it continued to fester in me.

At midweek we were home alone. Gene was in his office. I was my usually horny self, needing to cum. I went into his office and crawled between his legs, reaching for his pants. "Can I suck your cock please?"

He laughed and said, "Maybe." I can be a pain in the ass, always wanting sex.

I got his pants undone and whispered, "Nice" as I smacked my lips. I flicked my tongue on the head of his dick, then began licking around it. I watched him as I licked my way down the shaft, getting it wet. Once again, I couldn't read his face. I was still insecure.

I started getting into it. I do love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth. I was slurping and sucking up and down his cock. My nipples were hard from rubbing against his legs with my every motion. I could see myself sucking him in the mirror, which enhanced my excitement.

Gene roughly pushed my head further down his cock, saying, "Suck it you little slut, just like you wanted to suck Joseph's cock."

I'd usually tell him not to push, but I wasn't over what I did, so I kept my mouth busy with what it's doing, instead of talking. It wasn't the best position to take a cock down my throat. I really hated being shoved, but I was a naughty wife. I pulled his hips forward to get a better angle, wanting him to stand up.

He knew me and did. "Is that better? Can I fuck your face harder like this?"

I could see everything in the mirror now. He grabbed my hair harder than he ever had before, pulling my head onto his cock. I kind of wanted to get mad, or to get up and go, but I let him continue. I was trying not to gag, to get the rhythm and relax my assaulted throat. See what I'd gotten myself into.

He just stopped. "Bend over the desk!" he barked.

He's never talked to me like this. If either of us is dominate, it's usually me.

Gene lifted my skirt, pulled my thong aside and shoved two fingers into my pussy. "I see the slut wife wants to get fucked." He rammed his cock into me hard and just kept pounding deep and hard into my cunt, slapping my ass with his hands. He'd never done that.

It hurt like a son of a bitch. I wasn't used to this. Somehow out of nowhere, I was starting to like it. Gene rarely takes control, I always decide what games we play. I get tired of always being in charge.

"Fuck me Gene, fuck me hard!" I was yelling. "I'm cumming, don't stop."

"My nasty slut wife likes getting punished for what she did, don't you bitch?"

"Yes! Oh that hurts, but yes, punish me I was so bad." I continued to cum as Gene shot a load deep inside me.

"Okay, I was busy. Get out of here, you slut."

I was confused, yet my body was afire from what had just transpired.

Now it's Saturday and things are hectic. I haven't even thought about what to play or even wear.

I've already had my shower. He's out quick.

"We're playing 'punish the naughty wife' today," he says. "You've been weird enough about this Joseph crap and I've had it! We're going to settle this once and for all. You feel guilty. Fine! I'll take care of that today. Get over here and suck my cock, you slut."

I hate being called a slut in that tone of voice, but just go to him fast.

No kissing, no touching, no foreplay. He just grabs me by my long hair and pulls me to my knees, to his cock. "Your going to do this my way!" He is already rock hard, no chance to get into the mood, to relax. I love sucking cock, I love the feel of it filling my throat, but I have to get aroused first.

Not today, which both frightens and excites me.

"You're my cock sucking whore, and I know you wanted to suck Joseph's cock.

I can't comprehend what's happening here. This isn't how Gene acts. But there's no time to think about it. His fingers are locked in the back of my hair and he's pulling my head forward as he shoves his cock all the way down my throat. I can't breathe and want to gag. He's rapidly plunging all the way in and out. My eyes are watering and I'm catching breaths when I can.

"You little nasty bitch, going out in broad daylight and showing your cunt to strange men. Shoving your fingers in your pussy and fucking yourself for them. You probably did suck his cock, too. Did he ram it down your throat like I am? Did you enjoy letting a stranger fuck your hot mouth?"

I certainly can't answer him.

He slows down some. Good. I think for a moment. He has his cock deep down my throat just holding it there, not pulling back. I'm telling myself "Relax. Relax, you can do this." I'm not sure which was worse, the fast furious ramming in and out of my throat, or the slow torturous holding it all the way in, that feels like it's taking an eternity. I have to look up at him. I can't fathom that this is my husband. But it is.

"Get on the bed, bitch. You aren't going to get me to cum that easy."

He grabs my nipples, squeezing and pulling them hard. "Ouch, baby that hurts."

"Shut up and take what you get. My fucking wife let some guy suck her tits. I can do anything to them I want."

I have very sensitive, very responsive nipples. Once things get going, they can handle some roughness. I figure, "I went out and played without asking. I better take what comes from it." I am scared. I've never seen this side of Gene. Not ever.

He starts slapping my thighs, then my ass. He has big hands and he's not even trying to gage the strength of his blows. Yet, I can feel myself starting to respond. I can't believe I'm getting turned on by this. I'm waiting for the next blow to my ass. I'm moving towards his hand, wanting the next assault, moaning from the mixture of pain and pleasure.

"My naughty wife likes being punished, doesn't she?"

"Yes. Spank me for being so bad. I was a very bad girl."

He sticks a couple fingers in my dripping snatch. "Little whore's all hot and wet. I bet she thinks she's going to get fucked now."

"Yes, please fuck me, fuck me hard Gene." I'm so impassioned. I want to get fucked.

"I'm going to fuck you all right, fuck you hard like you want. It isn't your slutty cunt I'm going to fuck, though. I'm going to fuck your ass, and I'm going to do it whether you want me to or not."

I rarely let anything bigger than a tongue in my nearly-virgin ass hole. Gene's butt fucked me three times in all the years we've been together. Slowly and carefully, after I'm very relaxed.

"You can consider yourself lucky I'm going to use any lubricant beside your dripping pussy juices."

He's behind me, lubricating his cock. I'm so fucking excited. The spanking and the way he's talking to me has my body afire. Is he really going to do this?

"You won't believe I'm not upset at you. You've been walking around the house acting all weird for a week. I know how to cure you."

"The reason I picked you in the first place was because you were so nasty. Then you went and turned into a prude. I finally get you to be nasty for me again and you have a guilt trip over it."

"From now on, if I tell you to go out in a short skirt with no panties and show your cunt to someone, you do it. If you feel bad about it, I'll punish you. You're my naughty wife and you'll do as I say.

"Just admit it. You liked having your cunt fucked by his hands, while he sucked your tits. Outside in the middle of the day, where you could have been caught at any moment."

"Now, my naughty little slut, I'm going to give something else you need."

He lines his cock up with my rosebud and shoves the head in.

Oh my God it hurts! My mind is racing. He has a grip on me. I'm not getting away. Think. Relax. How? Squeeze tight, then relax. Oh shit! I squeeze my ass for all it's worth, then relax. Yes, it's helping.

"That's my girl, relax, cause even if you don't I'm still fucking your ass until I'm done. What a hot slut you are. Your ass is so hot and tight, my cock feels really good in it. Sure looks good too, but it's going to look better all the way in."

Oh! Is he really doing this? I better get my act together or he's going to hurt me. Don't fight it. "Yes Gene, fuck me. Fuck your naughty wife in the ass! Fuck me like I deserve!"

"Okay slut." He presses onward, going further inside me. "Oh, that's nice! You should see my cock disappearing into your tight ass."

I'm pushing back to meet each thrust. It hurts, but it actually feels good too. My body is confused but doesn't seem to care. "That's good, fuck me, fuck my naughty ass hard Gene. Fuck me, I'm cumming, don't stop, fuck me harder." My orgasms are awesome, so intense the pleasure is overwhelming.

I think he ought to cum soon, but he doesn't. I'm going to be sore. I guess that's good. I won't soon forget my lesson.

"So, my wife seems to like this. That's enough. Your supposed to be punished, not pleasured." He just pulls out.

He's got to be kidding.

"Turn around and suck my cock."

I don't even know what to say or do. I just turn over.

"No, back on your hands and knees." He puts his dick, that's just been in my ass, to my lips and forces it in. "Suck it, dear. Lick yourself off of me."

I'm trying to think of a way out of this, to no avail. He reaches over and starts smacking my ass again. It hurts terribly. I get busy and do my best.

"Nasty little tease. I know you like it when I tell you to drive with no panties on, with your skirt up. Took you long enough to do it. Are you going to obey me now?"

I stop to answer, "Yes."

"I didn't say you could talk. Just nod your head and keep sucking. In fact, here you go." He grabs my head and rams his cock back down my throat.

He has one hand shoving my head down the entire length of his cock. His other hand is showing no mercy to my ass cheeks.

"Fucking slut wife, has to be punished for doing what I want. Your ass looks good this way, so red with welts on it. Are you learning anything yet?"

I look up and try to nod my head.

"What a good girl, you remembered not to stop. Now turn back around, but look at your ass in the mirror first."

I start to turn on the bed and see my poor abused butt. I can't believe it. It is bright red everywhere and there really are welts from his hands. No wonder it hurts.

"I'm going to fuck your asshole again. Don't cum unless I say so." He roughly grabs my cheeks, spreads them apart and once again drives his stiff cock all the way into me.

It's easier this time, but he said I can't cum. I'm a cum slut, I cum at the drop of a hat. Like I can control an orgasm. This is just making it harder. I always want what I can't have. "Please Gene. You have to let me cum." I'm pleading with him. He just fucks me at a even pace. Oh, it's good! All the way in and slowly out, over and over. "Please, Gene, I'll be good, let me cum while you fuck my ass." I'm meeting every stroke, pushing back, wanting it now. "I can't wait, fuck I can't, I'm cumming, oh fuck me!"

He's laughing as he wraps his arms around me, playing with my nipples the way I like, still fucking my ass. "I'm so glad I can help you by punishing you. Of course you can cum. I love you, my cum slut. Cum some more. Squeeze my cock with your ass."

As I continue to come, I feel him tensing up, holding himself deep inside me, cumming with me.