Aftermath Confessions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted more, but as he began moving deeper inside me, the pain suddenly caught up with me and reality came with it.

"Wait! Stop! I can't do this. I'm sorry I just can't."

To his credit, Jeff immediately pulled out and came to lay down beside me on the bed. They were so tender in their concern. Allie on one side and Jeff on the other.

Jeff was apologetic. "I'm sorry. I'm an asshole. I shouldn't have done that."

"No. It's alright. Hell, I want you to fuck me. Worse than you know, but..."

"But I'm not the one you should be fucking. I understand." Some unspoken communication passed between them and Allie got up from the bed. "It'll be okay. I promise."

For a minute or two we just laid there as he traced his fingers over my body and whispered reassurances. I was beginning to calm down when he stood up and took me by my hand. "Come with me."

Standing, I turned to look at the other bed for the first time. Jeff was behind me massaging my breasts and Allie was between your legs sucking your erect cock. The sight both disturbed me and aroused me at the same time.

"W-what is s-she doing?"

"She's getting him ready for you."

She pulled your hard cock from her mouth, holding it wet and erect for me as Jeff lifted me over your body and lower me onto your shaft. It slid effortlessly into me and I shuttered. I finally had the hard cock that I had wanted all night. Jeff kissed me lightly on the lips as Allie whispered in my ear, "Fuck him good. He deserves it." And I did.

With you being unconscious, it wasn't exactly the best lay I've ever had, but I started cumming almost immediately. I just laid across your chest and rocked your cock in and out of my pussy. My orgasm was accompanied with a satisfying feeling of completeness.

It might have ended there with my falling contentedly asleep with you still in me, but when I opened my eyes I saw Allie and Jeff fucking in the next bed. She was quietly riding his cock up and down. I couldn't believe her tiny little pussy could take that monster dick of his. She was pulling herself up, exposing all but his head and then plunging herself back down to his balls over and over again. She looked like she was fucking one of those machines you see advertised on web sites.

As her excitement grew, she began to cry out and I wanted to cum with her. I started moving on top of you again, but you had grown soft inside me. Try as I might I couldn't get you hard. I rolled off of you in frustration and started fingering myself as I watched them. Allie's orgasm triggered Jeff's and thick white cum began pouring out from around his shaft.

I furiously pinched my nipples and fingered myself, but the orgasm I so desperately needed just wouldn't come. I closed my eyes as I heard them get up. I knew what I must look like laying there on the bed spread eagle, frantically shoving more and more of my hand into my open cunt. A part of me hoped that they would just quietly slip from the room, but a greater part hoped they would take mercy on me and come finish what they started.

I felt a great rush of relief and gratitude when I felt Jeff's presence by my side and he began sucking on my nipples. Feeling Allie's weight on the bed, I opened my eyes to see her kneeling between my legs fingering herself and playing with her breasts as she watched me do the same.

The rising tingle of release was just beginning to build when she lowered her head between my legs and began to lick my pussy. It was wonderful. Where Jeff's mouth had been hot and firm, Allie's lips were tender. Her tongue was like a delicate snake slithering over my clit and into my pussy.

Jeff stood up and rubbed the head of his cock against my nipple. Even flaccid, it was magnificent to see and feel. Even more so, because it was covered in his cum and still wet from her pussy. Smiling, I pulled it to my mouth and began to suck on it again. The taste and aroma was incredible, but even soft, I could still only fit about a third of it in my mouth before I started gagging.

Looking down he said, "Don't feel bad, that's about all Paul could take too."

What he said really didn't register at the time because right then Allie started doing things to me I'm not sure a gynecologist could explain. She was either incredibly talented or had a lot of practice at eating pussy. I let go of Jeff and wrapped my hands in her hair as I spasmed through a series of mini orgasms. They just kept coming and building as she tirelessly serviced my pussy in a way no one has ever done before.

I began to cry out when I heard you cumming. "Oh God, Carol... Oh God... I'm cumming... Ahhhhh!!!"

Half delirious, I turned to see you arched on the bed. Your hands were wrapped around Jeff's head as he pistoned your cock in and out of his mouth and I just lost it. Both of us came, screaming out our pleasure. You in Jeff's mouth and me in Allie's.

The room was filled with our exhausted breathing. Allie's administrations died down to gentle kisses and little mewing moans.

Jeff looked up at me with an embarrassed smile, a trace of your cum dripping from his face. He said something about how you never would have let him do that if you were awake and then added, "Besides, I owed him one."

I'm not sure what happened next. I think I might have passed out. I woke to see Jeff tucking me in and turning off the light. The last thing he did was whisper in my ear. "It'll be okay. You'll see. Tomorrow this will all seem like a dream.... a wet wonderful dream."

*******************

I lifted my cum covered face from Carol's pussy. "Jesus, Carol. That was incredible."

"Baby, your tongue feels great, but I need that cock now."

Lifting the 9" dildo I asked, "You mean Jeff's cock?"

"Yes... Fuck me with Jeff's cock. Will you do that? Will you fuck me with his cock?"

She moaned loudly as I began sliding it into her. "Oh God.... Ohhhhh Baby... Don't be afraid to use it. Fuck me good."

I watched in dismay and growing excitement as she greedily took more and more of it into herself. "Fuck me... Oh God... Jeff!!! Fuck me with your big dick!!!!"

Ramming it into her with my right hand as I furiously jerked off with my left, I could feel my cum building right along with her.

"Oh Goddd..... I'm cummmmminggg!!!"

My load surged across her body spraying her with hot white puddles of jism everywhere.

Laying beside her as we recovered, I asked, "Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"What was I going to say. 'I almost fucked your college buddy, but his cock was too big and oh, by the way, he gave you one hell of a blow job'? Not exactly a great way to start a marriage."

Getting up on one elbow she asked, "Do you remember how you woke me that next morning? All night long I dreamt about the two of them. Allie using her mouth and her fingers to open up my pussy and then taking Jeff's cock in her hands and fucking me with it like a giant dildo. I came and came. But suddenly I realized I wasn't dreaming. I really was cumming and someone really was fucking me. I panicked and when I realized it was you I was so happy I started crying."

"I remember. I felt like shit. I thought you were upset about my passing out on our wedding night. You started balling and ran into the bathroom."

"For a long time I sat in the bottom of the shower just sobbing. I didn't want to ever come back out and face you. But when I put on my robe there was note in the pocket from Jeff. I'll never forget what it said. 'Paul is a good guy. I'm an asshole who drinks too much and has messed up more good things than I care to remember. Don't let your marriage be one of them. Some things are best forgotten. He'll never hear it from us. You have our word. J and A."

"That day they left and went back to California. Except for the occasional Christmas card we haven't heard or seen them since."

Holding up the big fake cock, still soaked with her juices, "And all these years you've been thinking about what it might have been like, having Jeff's big cock inside you?"

Smiling sheepishly she nodded. "Just like I imagine you've spent more than a few hours jerking off to thoughts of Allie." Leaning forward, I kissed her, bathing in a sense of intimacy and closeness.

She broke the kiss and added, "Isn't it ironic, all these years we've been fantasizing about the same couple and neither of us knew?"

"Yeah, about that..." Despite all that we had shared over the course of the morning, the next words were hard to say. "The truth is being with Allie isn't just a fantasy, the summer before last, while you were on your cruise, I flew out to see them..."

Grinning from ear-to-ear, Carol slugged me in the shoulder. "You dog! You fucked her, didn't you!" Laughing, she added, "It's about damn time."

Now it was my turn to grin, partly in relief at seeing her reaction and partly from the sheer pleasure of laying naked together, licking and caressing each other's inner most secrets.

Damn I loved this woman. "Let's get cleaned up and have some lunch and then I'll tell you how I finally ended up fucking Allie silly with Jeff's help."

(To be continued in Aftermath Confessions Chapter 7 - Allie at Last)

12