Aftermath Confessions Ch. 07

Story Info
Husband confesses threesome with buddy and bound wife.
5.6k words
4.4
59.6k
18

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMercator
DMercator
193 Followers

Author's Note: As always, this story is hard to categorize... a little group, bondage, non-consentual, with bi overtones. But mostly it's a story of loving wives. As always, if you'd like an illustrated version just drop me a line.

**********

They say that confession is good for the soul. In this case at least, it was certainly proving to be good for the libido. Even after spending most of the morning and a good part of the afternoon telling stories and making love, I found myself still hungry with desire for my wife of 25 years.

After showering, we laid eating bread and cheese and sipping wine. I couldn't remember the last time we spent the day in bed. How strange and wonderful it was to not only be in love, but to be lovers again after all these years.

Despite all that had come before, the next words were hard to say. To some extent, up to this point had been easy. But now the moment of truth was at hand. Now we were talking about events that involved lying and sneaking around. Things I wasn't particularly proud of.

"In all our years together, I've only cheated twice. The first time was a one night stand in year seven. Don't ask for details. Let it suffice to say it was an awful experience. I know it's no excuse, but we were going through a rough patch and it just happened. I'm really sorry."

Shaking her head, Carol put her fingers to my lips. "Stop. The whole idea is to let each other off the hook. Look at it this way, it isn't 'cheating' if we have each others permission and I hereby give you my permission for whatever happened." It was a bit of a stretch, but who was I to argue.

"Tell me the truth. Your second time 'cheating' was with Allie and Jeff, yes?" I nodded.

"And was it good?" Reaching down, she ran her hand along my stomach and down between my legs. "Was it everything you hoped for?" Her cool fingers slid over and around my member, teasing and stroking. Smiling wickedly she looked into my eyes, her voice dripping with a seductive excitement, "Admit it... You loved it didn't you? Sharing her with Jeff... finally spreading her legs and sliding your cock into her after all those years? Tell the truth."

Her words invited nothing less. "Honestly... it was awesome."

"Good!" Standing suddenly, she released me and began clearing the food off the bed. "That's the story I want to hear." "Damn Wife! When did you become such a tease?"

Smiling, she dropped down on all fours, kissing her way up my thighs. "Oh, I promise, I'll be doing a lot more than teasing." She paused just long enough to envelop my semi-hard cock deep into her mouth and then, sliding her body over mine, came to rest in my arms once more.

"But for right now, I want you to forget I'm your wife and just think of me as your fuck buddy..." The word 'fuck' was delivered with penetrating effect. Kissing me, the taste of my cock still warm on her tongue, she added. "...your fuck buddy who wants to hear everything."

***********

I barely heard from Jeff over the years. Then, out of the blue, he sent me an email and we started talking. At first it was just family stuff, but I was dying to hear about Allie and he kept asking about you. By the third or fourth email we were sharing pretty much everything... likes, dislikes, fantasies, pictures...

"You sent him pictures of me? Naked pictures?"

"Very naked. And he loved them. Now, if I'm talking to my wife - I'd have to say I'm sorry. But, since I'm talking to my fuck buddy, I have to tell ya, I loved it. The whole idea of him sitting in front of his computer with a hard-on looking at your pussy made me horny as hell."

It was really the first time I ever just opened up with another guy without feeling I had to hold something back or worry about what they were thinking. With Jeff, I already knew what he was thinking. He liked sharing Allie with me and I liked stripping you naked for him. I know it sounds bad, but it was like we were jerking each other off with our emails.

"Actually, that sounds pretty damn hot."

I was surprised when Jeff said they were monogamous. With everything that happened between us, I guess I just assumed they would be... I don't know... swingers. If it was up to Jeff, they probably would be, but Allie is like you about that stuff. Any time he brings it up, she just laughs and tells him to dream on.

For a long time we didn't really talk about the old days, at least not directly. Then, one day, he came right out and asked me if I ever thought about what happened. Talk about a stupid question. I spent the last 20 years thinking and fantasizing about it and told him so. "Me too. I think about it all the time. The three of us - hell, the four of us in bed finishing what we started back in college." I think he was embarrassed to admit his favorite fantasy was sharing his wife with another man, but for the first time in my life, I understood.

The fact that it was a turn on for Allie too, made it just that much hotter. Jeff told me her favorite game was to pretend he was me. "Sometimes she'll act like you're secret lovers, and she's cheating with you while I'm at work. Other times, she'll have me sneak into our bedroom and rip off her clothes... just fucking taking her, like she has no say so in the matter."

"She changes the when, where and how, but we've done it over and over again and she cums like crazy every time. Afterwards she'll act all coy about it, like she's only doing it for me, but trust me, she loves it. We both do."

He ended his note with an open invitation. "I know you said you and Carol don't fool around, but if you ever change your mind and happen to be out our way..."

And just like that, the seed was planted. I couldn't get it out of my head. It wasn't just the thought of having her. Hell, I always fantasized about that. But, now I couldn't stop thinking about sharing her... sharing both of you. I pictured us all in bed... him sharing Allie with me and me holding your legs open for him.

I never thought in a million years I'd be able to tell you, but the whole idea of sharing you with another man... of seeing Jeff's big cock between your legs... it's a huge turn on. That's part of what made last night with David so wonderful. It's something I've dreamed of forever.

"God, Baby, I can tell. You're hard as a rock."

Jeff and I talked off and on via email for another two years. Then, the summer before last, it just got to be too much. When you went off on that cruise for a week, I couldn't resist. I wrote and told him I was coming.

It says a lot about my state of mind that I was on the plane and halfway there before the reality of what Allie might think of all this started sinking in. I mean it's one thing to fantasize about a guy you knew in college and quite another to have a guy in his 40's show up at your door looking to get laid. Not to mention that she was use to being with Jeff all these years. The guy's hung like a horse and, from what I saw in our times together, was damn good at fucking the hell out of her.

By the time the plane landed, my fear and insecurity was running at full throttle. What if I couldn't get it up? Or came too quick? Or was just plain bad in bed? Lets face it, compared to Jeff, what did I really have to offer?

When Jeff called to give me directions, I told him I was seriously thinking about turning around and going back home, but you know Jeff. I can't even tell you what he said. I only know that 30 minutes later I was standing at their front door trying not to shake like a leaf.

It didn't help that he answered the door in nothing but a robe and looked great. Time had been kind to him. He was a little heavier, but at 6' 1", he still carried himself like an athlete.

The first thing he did was give me this big hug. I was already nervous. Being hugged by a half-naked guy, especially one I knew I might be sharing a bed with soon, was sensory overload. My heart was pounding and I was having trouble catching my breath. Between the firm masculine heat of his embrace and the knowledge that he had a 9" cock hidden in his robe, all I could think of was what a bad idea coming there had been.

But Jeff didn't seem to notice. With an easy comfort, he swept me into the house and offered me a drink. "God, you look great, buddy. I can't believe you're finally here after all these years."

"You too." Taking a big swig, I tried to tell him what I felt. "Man, I don't know if this is such a good idea..."

"Is it Carol?"

"No... well, not just Carol." Swallowing my pride, I took a deep breath and just let all my insecurities come rushing out. "The truth is, I haven't been with another woman besides Carol in a long time. I'm so nervous; I'm shaking inside. Not to mention I'm a lot older than that last time Allie saw me. What if..."

"Stop!" Jeff burst out laughing, "You're gonna give yourself a heart attack before you even get your clothes off."

The vision of me with my clothes off didn't help. "I'd just hate to let her down."

"Trust me. You're not giving yourself enough credit." Seeing I wasn't convinced, he went on. "First of all, you're not here for a quickie. You're here for the weekend. Relax. I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of time to work through any performance anxieties you might have."

"Second, it isn't your cock that Allie has been fantasizing about all these years." Seeing the look on my face he laughed and added, "Okay, not just your cock. She knows who you are and she knows what she wants. Trust me, she wants you. And she wants ya bad. The woman is practically in heat."

Dropping my gaze to the obvious bulge in the front of his robe. "Yeah, but I've seen you in action. You gotta admit, you're kind of a hard act to follow."

"You still don't get it. As great as our sex life has been, it's been 20 years. As much as we love each other, it's the thought of you coming to our bed that has us horny as hell."

"You don't have to take my word for it." Putting his drink down, he draped his arm over my shoulders and turned me towards their bedroom. "All you have to do is take off your clothes. She's waiting just on the other side of that door."

Whispering in my ear, I could sense his hand reaching into his robe, slowly stroking himself as he talked. "Just stop. Take a deep breath and picture her in your mind. I left her there just before you came in. She's laying spread eagle. Her pussy soaking wet; her heart pounding. She's as nervous and excited as you are... imagining you coming naked into our bed. Feeling your body for the first time... your hands and mouth and cock... on her and in her... giving her things her husband can't. Are you really going to pass that up?"

I don't remember taking off my clothes. What I do remember is the excited look on Jeff's face when my hard cock flopped into view and the embarrassed thrill I felt when he told me how beautiful it was.

Fear and insecurity were lost in an intoxicating sea of desire as Jeff dropped his robe to the floor and reached for the door knob. Despite myself, I couldn't help but look at his magnificent cock and athletic body and feel a flash of distress at the unfamiliar feelings they invoked. But, I didn't care. Whatever discomfort I felt at being hard, naked and horny with another guy was more than overcome by the lustful anticipation of what was to come.

But, of course, like everything else with Jeff and Allie, there was a twist.

I was following him towards the bedroom when he suddenly stopped and I ran right into him. My hard cock ended up wedged between our bodies, pressed against his ass. Jumping back, I was mortified, but Jeff just looked down at my bobbing shaft and smiled.

I could see how excited he was. "Look, there's one more thing I need to tell you. No matter what she says, Allie knows you're here. She wants this. Trust me. "

The last time Jeff said 'trust me', I ended up with his cock in my mouth. And what the hell did he mean, 'No matter what she says'? Despite Jeff's easy tone and reassuring smile, alarm bells were going off in my head. But then he opened the door and everything else disappeared.

There, on the bed, was Allie. She wasn't just laying spread eagle, she was tied up and blindfolded. She was so beautiful. She had a few more curves and her breasts weren't as perky as they were in her 20's, but it only added to her looks. She wasn't a girl any more; she was a woman. The woman of my dreams, naked and bound before me.

I couldn't breathe, much less think.

Her nipples were visibly aroused, jutting points standing out against the fullness of her breasts. The intoxicating smell of her sex filled the room. Even from the doorway, I could see the lips of her neatly shaved pussy were slick and glistening, leaving a wet spot on the sheets between her legs.

I wondered what she tasted like.

"God, Jeff, what took you so long, Baby. I'm so hot. You can't get me all worked up and just leave me like this."

Walking to the bed, Jeff placed his hard cock in her hand. Her dainty fingers immediately wrapped around his shaft and began pumping to the limits her ropes would allow. Leaning down he kissed her and ran his hand between her legs. Her reaction was immediate.

Rolling her hips, she moaned her appreciation into his mouth and began enthusiastically humping herself against his fingers. I watched in awe as she sensuously worked herself against him, pushing and gyrating her pussy, begging him to penetrate her and give her what she needed.

From her wanton moans to the erotically obscene thrusting of her hips, it was clear she didn't know anyone else was in the room. Somewhere, way in the back of my mind, I knew it wasn't right and that I should leave, but I just couldn't.

There was something so wonderfully primal in her movements. Breaking their kiss, Jeff looked up at me and smiled as I wrapped my hand around my cock and moved hypnotically closer to the bed. Her face radiated a fierce exuberant pleasure as she writhed against her bonds. Standing there, so close, I could physically feel the urgency of her need growing like a hungry animal as he teased, pulled away, and then plunged his fingers between her legs to tease her again.

She was ravenous. She loved what he was doing to her. And so did I. Her unadulterated desire to be fucked was so blatant, so raw and uninhibited, it was everything I could do not to plunge my cock between her legs, especially when she began to beg.

"God... I'm sooo ready. Please, Baby... Fuck me... I need to be fucked..."

I was shaking with desire. Having her there, begging to be fucked was everything I ever dreamed of and a lot more than I bargain for. Taking her like this was paramount to rape. She had no idea I was there. At least not until he told her.

"Do you want to know where I was, Allie?" At first, she was in no condition to answer. His busy fingers had her on the brink of cumming again, but then he pulled them away and began rubbing and tweaking her nipples, coating them with her wetness. She whimpered and fell back on the bed trying to catch her breath.

"I was waiting for a friend..." I started to speak, but he put his finger to his lip and moved between her legs. Smiling broadly beneath her blindfold, she lifted her hips in an attempt to rub her pussy against the underside of his meaty cock.

"...a very special friend. A friend with a big hard cock." She moaned as he deliberately slid the length of his shaft slowly back and forth over her swollen clit. "He's standing next to me, watching you right now, pumping his dick for you."

Her smile never faltered. "Mmmmm.... And is your friend going to fuck me, Jeff? Are you gonna jerk off and watch your friend fuck your horny wife? Hmmm? Fuck me and fill me with cum? Is that what you want..."

Leaning down, he pressed his body over hers. "I know you think this is one of our games, but there really is another man and we really are going to fuck you, Allie. And there's nothing you can do to stop us."

Her smile faltered, but only for a moment. Then she started thrashing and pulling against her ropes, bucking her hips as if to throw him off. "No! God, noooo.... you can't! Please Jeff! Don't let him fuck me! Please... "

It took me a moment to realize she was still playing the game. She didn't believe him. With a wicked grin she laughed and pleaded, "Pleeeeasee, don't let him fuck my poor little pussy!"

Jeff's slap was loud and unexpected, vibrating off the walls and leaving a bright red hand print on the cheek of her ass. "We are going to fuck you, Allie.... and you're going to love it. I promise."

She continued squirming and pulling against her restraints, even as she ground herself in fucking motions against him. "God, no.... please... you can't... You can't let some stranger just take me... just fucking force my legs open and stick his big hard cock in me... Please, Jeff! Don't let him do it!" Her voice trembled with excitement.

"What if it was Paul? Would you let PAUL fuck you?"

Her expression changed into something unreadable as she slowed and then lay still beneath him. Sitting up, he rolled her on her side and slapped her ass hard again. "Answer me!"

I was spellbound by the drama playing out before me. I'd never heard Jeff so much as raise his voice before, much less slap her. I wanted to stop him, but I wanted to hear her answer even more.

The word "yes" slipped from her lips so quietly, I wasn't sure I heard it. She yelped as he slapped her ass a third time. "What did you say? I didn't hear you."

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

Her words were soft, distinct and seductive. "Yessss... I'd let him fuck me." She moaned and lifted her hips as he slipped his hand between her thighs and into her pussy. With a quivering voice she added, "Ahhh..... I'd let him fuck me... if that's what you wanted."

He yanked his away and slapped her ass again. "That's not good enough, Allie. We both know what I want. I want you to tell me what YOU want."

She groaned in frustration. "You knoww-w what I want."

He spoke lovingly in her ear, softly stroking the pink blush of her ass. "Say it, Allie. I need you to say it. Say it for us."

And then she did. "I WANT him to FUCK me."

Smiling, he beckoned me closer. I stood at the foot of the bed, watching as she lifted her head and blindly sought out his lips. Her kiss was long and fierce. She drove her tongue deep into his mouth, and ended it with a biting pull on his lower lip.

"Is that what you want, Jeff? You want to hear how much I want to fuck him? Because I do... I want him to fuck me everywhere. I want to feel him sucking on my tits..."

Lowering his mouth, he covered her nipples in teasing, biting, tongue-filled kisses.

"Yess-ssss.... Ooooh.... God... that's what I want. I want him to suck my tits... " After a few moments, his kisses trailed away from her breasts and slowly began working their way down her body and between her legs.

"What else, Allie.... Tell us what else you want."

Her breathing was ragged, "I want... I want him... to eat my pussy... to feel his mouth sucking my clit..."

Just as he reached the junction between her legs, he stepped away and in one smooth motion, slipped his arm around my back and guided me between her legs. Looking back, it's like a series of flashes. The cool damp sheets, soaked with her wetness. The aroma of her sex, thick and wonderful in the air. The exhilarating rush of covering her with my mouth and feeling her clit swelling like a fat little cock as I made love to her pussy.

"Ohhhh God... Oh God... Jeff! That's it! That's what I want! I want to feel his tongue inside me! Ahhhhhh...." Grasping her ass in both hands, I devoured her cunt as she bucked and squirmed beneath me.

Next to me, I could sense the rhythmic movements of Jeff beating his cock with one hand, while his other hand rested on the back of my head riding along with us as she fucked herself to an orgasm against my face.

DMercator
DMercator
193 Followers
12