Aftermath of The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were so eager to fuck, so in heat that you never considered your surroundings or consequences. You never noticed the rigged dashboard cameras in Dan's car, the hidden cameras that Becky's PI had installed in your car after your first make out session in the car park, or even the surveillance cameras focused on the corner of the car park you and fuckhead parked your cars in. You thought because you parked in a corner and fuckhead parked next to you, you guys were covered. Big mistake. The surveillance cameras in the car park had a perfect view of both cars and the activity in them."

Terry thought Julia had fainted but the faint jerks of her frame as she lay prone on the sofa she had collapsed upon showed she was still conscious.

"I'd authorised the cameras in your car after Becky showed me the video of your first fuck. I'd been unaware when they were first installed but I authorised them later just in case we needed the recording for evidence. But you and your fuck buddy made things easier for us, because you fucked in public places like the squash courts and the security cameras captured you perfectly. You didn't even stop to observe which corner was safest for your fuck session. Thanks to your carelessness, Becky's PI was able to secure all the damning evidence we needed. Also thanks to both of you, we were able to find the spots least covered by security cameras for a little revenge fuck of our own."

Julia went into another paroxysm of sobs as she heard details in Terry's revelation of his affair with Becky.

"In fact, you never stopped to wonder why you found that particular office unlocked did you? No, you and fuckhead were so hot and eager to get strange that you simply took it as good fortune. There aren't too many coincidences, my dear wife. Becky's PI saw the squash courts were in use and that it was too cold to fuck outside, so he simply unlocked one of the offices discreetly and put a video-recorder among the office shelves. The audio and visual were almost perfect. We even caught you planning your next rendezvous at the hotel where Sullivan was supposed to attend a convention that was cancelled."

Terry paused, looking at the sobbing heap that was his loving wife. He was uncaring about her pain, choosing to recall the excruciating agony he had endured the previous year.

"This is probably news to you but good ole blue-eyed boy Dan Sullivan has used that tactic to death on his numerous targets over the years. According to Becky, he started cheating on her almost right after she got pregnant with their first child. She had caught him and confronted him about his affairs at least twice before she realised it was always going to be this way with him. She felt she couldn't leave him because of the kids but letting him get away with it wasn't something she could handle. So she decided to keep getting evidence, using his money of course, in the hope that one day, she could use the evidence to goad one of his victims into doing something and she'd be able to clean his clock once and for all."

Julia looked up in mute misery at her husband as he walked up to the sofa she lay sprawled on. "Poor Julia, you thought you'd landed a catch when you first saw him didn't you? Were you disappointed when you found out he was married? "

Julia recalled the disappointment she felt when she found out Dan was married in their second or third meeting but that now proved to be her shame as Terry voiced her thoughts. "Well, you obviously got over the setback because neither of your marriages proved to be obstacles in your quests to get fucked."

Clearing her throat, swollen with all the agitation and sobbing, Julia tried to raise the question the answer to which deluded her thus far.

"So why didn't you and Bec-Becky confront Dan and me? You had enough evidence. You wanted—"

Terry snapped impatiently.

"No, I was not going to give you a chance," he said harshly, seeing the sudden hope that flashed across Julia's face die as he spoke. "I was just waiting to see if you would hang yourself by making this a permanent affair. Becky told me that Room 614 was always the bastard's way of testing how far his targets were willing to commit to a long term fuck relationship with him. He called it his harem test when he joked about it to his buddies."

As Julia paled at the sudden realisation that Dan had probably boasted of his conquests to his friends, Terry realised she'd never seen that coming.

"God you're naive," he jeered. "You didn't think a bastard who would fuck another man's wife would be above bragging about his sluts to his friends? Of course you wouldn't. You thought he was a 6 inch wonder sent by some force above to rescue you from your boring marriage and sex life."

Julia's face was on fire as Terry sneered at her ex-lover's equipment.

"I told you it wasn't the size, it-it was..the fact that he was someone new... I know you were longer..and-and about the same width..but-but you were always so tired and stressed..."

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you darling," Terry spat out sarcastically. "I guess I should apologise for being too busy busting my ass to earn more money for you and the kids, paying off our mortgage and that loan for your car to notice I wasn't satisfying you in bed. And apparently, you found it too difficult to work on our marriage or even let me know there was a problem. No, you found it much easier just to step out and get some strange."

Terry sat down abruptly, his face mere inches from his wife's tear-streaked countenance.

"You should talk about dissatisfaction in bed. You were always too tired to play on weeknights. On weekends, you just lay there like some dead fish when you allowed me to play."

Julia shrank away both from the vehemence and the bitterness in Terry's accusations.

"When was the last time you ever let me in your mouth, Julia? Do you know I was most surprised that you not only sucked that dickhead's cock but you swallowed?! Really? I'd to watch that video of you getting strange to know that my wife had such a talented mouth or tongue! My prim and proper wife who told me when we were dating that it was too dirty an act to perform? And the positions you allowed that fucker to take you in? I can count the number of times you allowed me to take you in any position other than missionary."

Julia had her head in hands and was desperately trying to remember something, anything that would refute Terry's accusations but found nothing.

God, I really did shut him out. And when I got bored of his tired attempts to make love, I stepped out and cheated on him, on us. Did I really do that? What have I become?

Both husband and wife stared at the dying embers in the fireplace, Julia wondering if there was anything that could save the travesty of a marriage she had created and Terry wondering if he had time to close off this confrontation before he left for his appointment.

Julia surprised them both by speaking first, breaking the untenable silence that stretched.

"So what are you going to do about us now?"

"Well, I'm going to go and fuck Becky soon. So we'll have to resume this conversation later."

"What?! You're still seeing her? I thought—"

"Yes, it started as a revenge fuck but things became complicated. And now, if I don't go fuck her in an hour's time, you, my loving wife, are going to become a porn star soon."

"What?! What are you talking about?" Julia squawked.

"I'll explain when I get back," Terry barked as he got on his coat and strode to the front door.

"Wait!" Julia begged, grasping Terry's sleeve desperately. She knew she didn't have the moral ground to protest against her husband fucking Becky. Yet the thought of Terry fucking another woman was a slow burn in the pit of her stomach. "You will be back right? You won't just leave with her?"

"Yes, I'm not that far gone yet. I may hate you for what you've done to us, but I love this family and I won't let anything happen to it."

With that Terry disappeared out the door into the inky night where snow fell morosely in the darkness.

Christmas Present

Terry smiled sardonically as he recalled the events of Christmas Last. He had left for his promised assignation with Becky after confronting Julia. Before he arrived at the hotel where Becky had ensconced herself, he had met up with the group. Funny how things looked so different within a year, he mused as he stepped into the quiet watering hole. The sight of the nondescript bunch in the nearly deserted bar took him back to his memories of that painful Christmas Past. Terry remembered how numb he felt that Christmas and how one meeting at the bar changed almost everything.

Christmas Past

Terry looked around the virtually deserted bar that he had been directed to in the rather mysterious text he had received 3 days earlier. He saw no one he recognised and was about to leave when he decided to buy himself a drink instead of returning home to face that cheating slut of a wife who had just had a fucking affair with Dan Sullivan. Terry gritted his teeth when he recalled just how normal his wife had acted throughout the holiday period. Secure in the assumption that her fool of a cuckold husband had known nothing of her affair, Julia had been radiant. Terry wondered how much of that radiance was from her delight and pleasure over the affair. Sure, Julia had stopped going to the gym and meeting Dan as far as the reports from Becky Sullivan's PI indicated, but at the back of Terry's mind was the old wisdom regarding cheaters. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Terry sat morosely contemplating what the lawyer had advised him just a week ago. In these cases, he was told, the wife usually gets half the marital assets and because the children were of such a young age, she was likely to get custody and the house they lived in. Meanwhile, he would lose half his assets, be liable for child support and the mortgage plus loans while having to start life on his own all over again. And the children, well, he would be forced to see them only on weekends. He remembered the feelings of helplessness and fury after the lawyer lay out the worst case scenario for him. He had done nothing and yet, if he threw his cheating slut of a wife out, he would be paying for it big time. It wasn't fair but he could do nothing about it. As it stood, he had lost his wife, the woman he had loved and trusted for over 10 years, and in getting her out of his life, he now stood to lose the family and all he had laboured to build over the years.

Unconsciously, his fists clenched and he'd slammed his glass on the bar top.

"Easy there, buddy," the bartender eyed him with some wariness. Terry muttered an apology and noticed an odd expression in the bartender's eyes.

"Last call for drinks!" was an announcement that drew the attention of the few stragglers that gathered round the bar and Terry sighed as he pulled some change out of his pocket and stood to leave.

"Hang on," the bartender spoke in a quiet tone that ensured no one but him and Terry could hear what was said.

"If you are here because of the text message, stay behind, let the others leave before we talk."

Terry looked at him with some surprise but stayed, as much out of curiosity as reluctance on his part to return home to the charade.

Most of the stragglers had cleared out when the bartender walked to the door, turned the sign on the door and locked it before returning to the bar. Four other men who sat in separate booths gathered round the bar. Terry started feeling uneasy and looked around at the strange faces.

"Relax," the bartender said, noticing Terry's uneasy expression. "We're not friends or acquaintances but we all have a certain common point, which is why you were invited here today."

"And what is that common point?" Terry ventured as the other men stared at him.

"Dan Sullivan."

The facial expressions and reactions of the men gathered reflected the acid that started to burn in the pit of Terry's stomach at the mention of the name of the bastard.

"All of our wives have been Dan Sullivan's fuck buddies and we're all looking for a way to get back at the bastard without burning ourselves."

Each man related the sad story of betrayal that each had experienced at the hands of their wives and Dan Sullivan. The rage, the helplessness, the silent endurance of the unbearable pain which marked each man's story proved so similar that Terry felt they were his own.

While most of the emotions were under control, there were occasional outbursts. One of the men, Morrison, the owner of an auto repair business used by Sullivan, abruptly confessed that he could barely stand to look his wife in the eye these days. "I feel like wrapping my hands around her neck and squeezing the life out of her." He had said it with such vehemence that the rest looked at him with concern. "But I look at my boys and I know I can't do that to them. So I keep my head down and keep working." The tears gathering in his eyes made the whole group look away as each struggled to control their own weakness. "I haven't been able to sleep with the cheating skank without getting stinking drunk first. Not since I found out from Becky."

"Becky?" Terry asked, comprehension only dawning on him now that the men were nodding their heads and one or two were smiling.

"Yes, Sullivan's got an interesting wife," the bartender grinned as he described Becky. "See, she's caught him cheating so many times and when he gave her an STD after he swore never to have another affair the last time she caught him, she realised that he was never going to stop. So she's been gathering evidence on him, hoping to use that on him once someone did something about her philandering husband. She doesn't want to burn her hands in a state where infidelity counts for nothing in a divorce."

Terry's amusement at the fact that Becky had likely slept with all the guys in the bar vanished and turned grim as he contemplated the risk of disease. Almost as if he read Terry's mind, the bartender slapped him on the back and said, "Don't worry, Becky's pretty good at protecting herself. Apparently ole Dan doesn't get any action in the marital bed without some heavy duty condom protection."

"Neither do any of our wives," the tall man named Jenkinson piped up with a grimace. "I learnt it the hard way when my wife came back to me with an STD, courtesy of Sullivan. The bitch even had the temerity to claim she got it from a toilet seat. I didn't want to let on that I knew so I said nothing. You better get yourself checked out." He had ended with a pointed look at Terry who mumbled a quiet thanks in return. Looking straight at Jenkinson for the first time, Terry realised the man looked familiar. Terry stared a little harder at him. The man smiled grimly. "I'm the manager at the hotel Sullivan likes to use for his rendezvous, the one with Room 614?"

Jenkinson's grim smile widened. "The same hotel and room that Becky likes to bring the aggrieved husbands to? Guess how we found you buddy."

Terry's apprehension grew as he recalled how Becky had often shepherded him to the hotel and had insisted after their first visit that he be the one to register his details for subsequent visits. Jenkinson anticipated Terry's questions and concern. "Look, I'm not about to violate my professional ethics so your details ain't going anywhere. Your greatest worry needs to be Becky, that one's unpredictable. And what she's got could end up hurting a whole lot of people other than that bastard and those bitches."

"Look," the bartender spoke up. "We're all here because those bitches and that bastard thought nothing of breaking up our families and hurting us while they got some strange. And Becky, while I'm sure we sympathise with her, is a time bomb. No one knows when she's going to go ballistic and release all those videos. So far, she's done nothing apart from trying to goad each of us into getting back at her husband. But, something unusual has happened."

The bartender swivelled back to Terry. "Becky seems to have a thing for you. For the rest of us, it was usually a few bangs and then we receive evidence of our cheating wives' fuck sessions and then it's over till the next dumb cuckold comes along. Usually, that's every 3 months or so. But you said your wife had ended it with Sullivan and you were with Becky at the hotel just 3 days ago so that's why Jenkinson decided to call this meeting. Is there a way we can use what this sick bitch has got on her husband and burn the bastard? We sure could use an inside line on Becky for us to track and anticipate her moves. Will you join us?"

Terry fidgeted as the silence grew and the other men stared at him, waiting for his decision. He was halfway ready to agree but wanted some time to mull things over. He asked the men for a few days to decide and while they were clearly disappointed, they understood that it would be a tough decision to make.

Terry's mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Becky and the group for the rest of the holiday season. Julia had attributed his distracted state to worries about work which left him pretty much alone with his thoughts as the rest of the family stayed away from him apart from family and meal times. In the end, it was a combination of the endless texts from Becky proclaiming how she missed him over the holidays and the burning anger and pain he felt each time Julia smiled at him or snuggled up to him that made him text the group a simple "Yes".

Christmas Last

Terry walked into the nearly deserted bar with much lighter spirits than he had felt a year earlier. The bartender, Fogarty, whose wife Jill had been one of the earliest of Dan Sullivan's sluts, started closing the bar when Terry walked in. As the grumbling stragglers walked out, Fogarty closed the bar and locked the doors. Terry nodded to the latest members of the group. In truth, they were the ones who had made the acceleration of their plans to burn Sullivan possible. One was an IT guy at Sullivan's workplace, the other was the auditor hired by Sullivan's employer. Lincoln, the IT guy, whose wife had been Sullivan's target after Julia, had made it easy to track Sullivan's electronic communication. It was also Lincoln who discovered that Sullivan had not only used client entertainment expenses to fund his hotel rendezvous sessions but that he had been receiving kickbacks from aerostructures and composite suppliers. The group's luck was further boosted when Sullivan decided to fuck Helen Miller, the wife of his employer's appointed auditor. Miller had been furious when he first learned of the affair from Becky and had unwisely confronted his wife.

Helen, after recovering from the initial shock, threatened to make Miller lose custody and at least half of his assets in any divorce if he went ahead and interfered in her affair or exposed her. As head of the PTA, Helen Miller couldn't stand the thought of losing her standing in the community but she wasn't ready to give up her little fuck buddy so she decided to put the screws on her husband. When the group heard of Miller's plight through Terry — who had wormed it out of Becky before their little split over summer when Julia's pregnancy became noticeable and Terry clearly refused to leave his wife — they decided to invite him into their group. All the men in the group had taken the last year to restructure their assets and consolidate their positions in anticipation of their plan coming to fruition in the holiday season.

While Helen thought she had her husband under control after her threats, Miller had realised that her threats were unlikely to materialise since Helen valued her status above all. Besides, even Helen recognised the fact that Dan Sullivan was a pussy hound who could never truly love any of his sluts and that he was nowhere near Miller in being a good provider. So Miller allowed Helen to continue thinking he was intimidated by her threats while he took action to safeguard his assets and children. All through that period, he also found strength and resources within the group that gave him confidence when he screwed his slutty wife and Sullivan over, they would hurt so bad they won't ever forget.