Aftermath... Yet Again!

Story Info
OL trying to start life anew only to be taken... yet again!
3.8k words
4.35
21.7k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantan
vantan
47 Followers

The sound of Vanessa's heels clicking loudly on the concrete returned to her ears with a hallow echo. The solitary sound of her footsteps marked the first time today that Vanessa had been alone. Vanessa glanced at her watch and noted that the apartment building seemed very empty for early evening. The hallways of her building were reasonably lit with pale white light from overhead lamps. Vanessa turned the corner and walked down the hall to her front door.

The light caused a glossy double sheen of reflection to dance over Vanessa's legs, the sheer gossamer nylon material almost glowing. Her legs had been the focus of attention all day and as Vanessa drew her keys from her purse she couldn't help but smile. Vanessa had enjoyed the attention on her, it was flattering, and she may have accidentally indulged in a little tease here and there.

It had been six months since her unforgettable ordeal in the dark alley. She had holed herself up, trying to rationalize the events that took place but nothing made sense to her. Just a wrong person at the wrong place and time? She did not make a police report to save herself from any embarrassment and awkwardness; even having to re-visit the scene of the crime to re-live those agonizing and tormenting moments. However, there was a dark side of her that felt a certain sexual arousal and stimulation from "being taken" against her will; just the thought of it made her secrete vaginal juices from her pussy.

Instead, Vanessa decided to start life afresh by moving on to a new organization; paying her previous company the severance fee for immediate termination and relocated to a new apartment. It had not been an easy adjustment; recurring images of her sexual assault still flashed before her from time to time when she closed her eyes. The warmth of her attackers' bodily fluids remained fresh in her mind.

As Vanessa struggled with her keys, she didn't hear the soft footsteps sneaking up behind her. Finally, the lock snapped open and as she opened the door, arms from behind her circled her waist and a hand clamped down over her mouth. Her attacker used the momentum of his initial lunge to force Vanessa into her own apartment, a muted gasp and a shuffling of feet were the only noise anyone nearby would have heard.

Once inside Vanessa heard her front door slam shut, kicked closed by the man who had snatched her. Her heart was gripped with fear as the hands that gripped her clawed at her breasts and skirt. Vanessa started to cry out but a hand quickly clamped over her mouth, muffling her yell.

Abruptly the hand was removed but before Vanessa could yell again a black rubber ball gag was forced into her mouth. Her hands came up and she tried to pull the gag out of her mouth, but her attacker already had the straps pulled tightly behind her head. Her body arched backwards into his as he snapped the gag in place.

His hands moved from restraint to actively stripping her clothes. Vanessa tried to stop those hands but he quickly thwarted any attempt she made to fight him off. He was much stronger than she was. Soon her jacket was pulled off and the buttons of her blouse popped free as he tore the cotton shirt off her. Her bra was next and her breasts bounced free as he wrangled her arms behind her, folding them across the small of her back.

Vanessa could not break free of his grasp and when she tried to kick at him he spun her around and pressed her into her front door. The cool metal of the door chilled Vanessa as her breasts pressed against it. She felt her attacker looping a silk rope around her forearms and wrists, each pass of the cord secured her arms further.

Soon the rope covered her from wrists to elbows. She couldn't move one arm without the other moving with it, and even then, movement was restricted to a few inches to the left or right. Now that she was gagged and restrained, her attackers motions slowed down. His hands slid over her bare flanks and then over her hips.

Vanessa's attacker slid his hands lower to grip her silky thighs. His hands groped her legs and he slid his hands lower, down to her knees and then back up under her skirt. As he indulged himself in her silken legs, a satisfied sigh escaped his lips, underlined by the soft rasping of pantyhose shifting under the pressure of his hands over her legs.

There was a familiarity of these hands and Vanessa focused on her attacker. Vanessa tried to remember where she had seen him before. He stopped his frisking of her legs to take grip of her long black hair. With another arm around her waist he dragged her, struggling, past her open bathroom. Vanessa saw a glimpse of herself in the mirror, breasts free and eyes wide, then she saw him as well. The black ski mask pulled over his head was going to make identification somewhat hard.

For a moment the advance toward the bedroom was halted and he slammed Vanessa against the wall, pressing his crotch into her ass. His erection was well beyond somewhat hard and Vanessa's fear was compounded with amazement at the moisture now building inside her. Vanessa struggled with him and with herself.

Vanessa's thoughts flashed back to the start of her day, when she had left her apartment. The first man she had seen had been her neighbor, Jim. Surely this wasn't Jim who was now gripping her full breasts, pinching her nipples and slipping a hand between her skirt and pantyhose, his fingers seeking her soft pussy.

When Vanessa had left her apartment that day she had seen Jim leaving his. He was an English who had only been in Singapore for a few months. Vanessa wasn't sure what he did each day but since they often left at the same time she assumed he had a job. She knew he was married but she had never seen his wife. The brief meetings in the hallway were the only contact she had with him, each time ending when Vanessa headed toward the MRT station and Jim headed for his car.

Jim was tall and of medium build. Vanessa hadn't taken much more notice of him than that. Right now, she couldn't remember what color his eyes were. Every time they met in the hallway, Jim was always polite, but she was well aware that his eyes were glued to her legs. This morning had been no different. Her mid-thigh short grey skirt that barely covered her womanhood allowed full display of her silky legs and today Jim had complemented her on them.

"You have beautiful smooth legs." Vanessa's attacker whispered into her ear.

Jim had said she had nice legs too, but the gruff whisper was hard to distinguish from a normal speaking voice and she couldn't be sure it was him. "Who else could this be?" she thought and Vanessa's mind flashed to another part of her day. Maybe he was on the MRT carriage she rode to work every day.

The carriage had been crowded and Vanessa was pressed between a few people while she rode to work. Not people, Vanessa thought, but men. During one of the stops not her own, Vanessa had been jostled by one of the men stepping off the train and by others stepping on board. Her bag had been knocked off her shoulder and in retrieving it she had bent, unladylike, at the waist to pick it up. At the time, she knew that she was displaying her taut round ass and those long fuck-me legs, but she didn't care.

As she bent over she felt something pressed briefly into her ass and when she stood up she turned to see a man standing behind her, a slight grin on his face. While she looked at him she saw his eyes dance over her chest, then draw long and hard as they trace down her legs to her feet. As she watched him ogle her, she felt another hand brush against her nylon-clad leg.

Startled, Vanessa had looked to her left to see a man rising from a crouch position, retrieving something from the floor. It was possible that the back of his head, which had slid from the base of her calf to her knee had only made contact on accident, but the satisfied look on his face made Vanessa believe otherwise.

As more passengers piled into the carriage, Vanessa found herself pressed in-between the two men who had subtlety groped her along with two other men. Vanessa was surrounded on all sides by these men who all looked down on her gleaming gams. She was like a dessert buffet, each man glancing over the tasty treats on display, unable to decide which he wanted first.

"We could have a little party right now." Said one of the men, and the other three laughed. Indeed, they were already began exploring Vanessa with their hands, not just their eyes, while keeping their actions hidden from the others on the train.

There was a feeling of helplessness as they started to fumble with Vanessa's grey skirt. Her silent protestations being completely ignored as rough hands pushed the hemline of her skirt upwards inch by inch, yet two other pair of hands pulled up the cups of her bra and started to grope her breasts.

All the time Vanessa was protesting and trying to wriggle free but they had her surrounded and trapped. Hands were fumbling under the hem of her skirt and then she felt a rough hand force its way between her upper thighs. Vanessa became aware of them each unzipping their trousers and unleashing their throbbing cocks and her hands were forced onto two of the closest erections.

Vanessa wanted to resist and break free but something deep inside her mind took over. It was as though her hands belonged to someone else as they instinctively wrap around the two stiff cocks. Vanessa let out a submissive sigh of defeat as the hand between her nylon covered thighs pressed into the soft fleshy lips of her moistening pussy. She felt the two men whom she was holding, thrusting their cocks into her hands.

Despite the situation, Vanessa was aroused by the feel of them. In no time, she realized that they were about to cum. They moved closer to her as she gripped them harder. Vanessa could feel their hot hard shafts pulsating in each of her hands while the other two erected shafts were also quickly moving in, all ready and eager to explode. At that split second, the announcement over the P.A system highlighted her station where she was to alight, snapping Vanessa back to reality as she took this vulnerable moment of her molesters to escape from their entrapment. Before the four of them could react, Vanessa had already alighted and the train doors closed; leaving these men high and dry.

Vanessa's thoughts were interrupted by her attacker as he took a firm hold of her hair. He pulled back hard and Vanessa grunted as his lips pressed into her ear. "This is where I wanted you when I saw you today, you little cock teaser!" His whispered words making her ear hot with his breath. "Stripped down to your skirt, pantyhose and standing in your heels."

He lifted Vanessa a little by her hair and wrists, forcing her to stretch on her toes, the four- inch spike heels lifting off the ground with her sole of her peep toes barely touching the ground. Then his hand let go of her hair and for a moment her body tingled waiting for his touch to surface someplace else. She heard a quick zip of trousers and then knew what his hand was doing.

Vanessa felt his cock, hard and long, smack against the top of her ass. The tip of his penis touched the waistband of her pantyhose and she could feel it's warmth as the underside length of it pressed against her. He shifted his hips and the cock slid downward, pressing against the nylons and tracing a line along the crease of her firm ass.

When it reached the base of her cheeks, the shaft slipped from contact to smack against the tops of her thighs. Like a sword returning to scabbard, his shaft slid into the small space between the tops of her thighs and the base of her pussy; separated by the fine mellifluous nylon material. Vanessa looked down to see the hard, circumcised cock emerge from between her legs, protruding almost three more inches before he was pressed fully against her.

"I would bend her over her desk and dry hump that ass!" Vanessa remembered Anthony saying. Anthony was a co-worker and she had overheard his comment after a meeting at work a couple of weeks back. She didn't realize her fellow male colleagues had such thoughts and desires for her in her new workplace; she was naïve to think it only happened in her previous company where she experienced it firsthand during one of her lunch breaks. Since that fateful incident, Vanessa knew she, in particular those fuck-me slender long legs encased in pantyhose, drew attention from men.

Was this Anthony who was now thrusting his shaft between her nylon legs? He pressed his body against her so that her breasts, now bare from his stripping, were squished against the cold wall. Her nipples hardened as his hot breath panted against her neck; his teeth softly bit her smooth skin. Each thrust came quicker, and his crotch crashing into her ass made her body quake with reverberation.

Vanessa had an idea and crossed her ankles, left over right, squeezing the cock tightly between her thighs. Her attacker sucked in a sharp breath and his thrusts stopped for a second, then continued, slower and drawn as the friction between her nylon-clad silken legs and cock increased. Vanessa knew what he wanted and if she brought him to climax quicker, he would leave sooner.

"You're in trouble now." said Charmaine. The thought came to Vanessa's mind as she remembered her friend at work coming to get her. "The boss wants to see you in his office, now."

Vanessa had walked to her boss' office and when she sat down, crossing her legs, her boss had made a soft sigh. Clearly, he ogled Vanessa's silky legs but the sigh was very close to the one that now came from behind her as her attacker dry humped her. "This can't be my boss!" Vanessa thought.

Her attacker moved his hands to grip her breasts, holding them tightly in his hands. He misunderstood the hardness of her nipples and her sudden grip with her thighs saying, "Oh you like this don't you? You're a dirty girl! I prefer to be in the gap between the nylon and your wet dripping pussy lips rather than having the nylon between my cock and your pussy."

Still standing behind Vanessa, the attacker continued sliding his erection in-between that inviting gap at the very top of her thighs. Once again, Vanessa's dark side took over as she instinctively shifted her hand in-between her honey-colored nylon thighs, at the front gently pressing the head of her attacker's erection against her clit. Her attacker enjoyed that and listened to his victim's whimper while Vanessa's arousal increased. As she neared her orgasm, her attacker found it increasingly difficult to resist pushing her forward and entering her wet pussy before spunking inside.

The attacker's exploring hand then started thrusting between Vanessa's thighs. She shook her head as his fingers forced their way between her upper thighs. He could almost sense Vanessa's submission as he whispered huskily into her ear, "If you didn't want it touched, you shouldn't walk around with your skirt almost revealing your cunt, slut!"

As her attacker finished speaking, Vanessa gasped again as his fingers found their target between her legs. He forced a knee between her legs, giving the attacker access to the delightful gap at the top of her thighs. As his fingers searched out and touched the now wet puffy lips of Vanessa's pussy, she cringed as he said, "Not only do you walk around with your cunt barely hidden but you don't wear any panties!"

Vanessa felt ashamed by how wet she was and the fact that her attacker was feeling the slimy mucous now flooding her nylon gusset. She felt him pressed the nylon material between her soaked labia with his fingers and then for a brief moment his hand and fingers withdrew. Unable to move and still pinned against the cold wall, Vanessa felt the unmistakable sensation of a thick stiff cock pushing between her nylon legs. She felt the head pressing into the fine nylon of her tights and parting her labia. That thin layer of nylon somehow made her feel more secure. A fine but fragile layer of protection preventing penetration.

The nylon gusset was so wet by now that to the attacker's cock, it felt almost like the nylon barrier was not even there! He started to thrust against it with his whole being; having just one thought, and that was to cum. He paused for just a moment and leaned back a little to catch another glimpse of Vanessa's tits and have a grope. He then started to pound his cock right smack into the slimy nylon of her gusset. He could feel the gorgeous plump lips of Vanessa's pussy being parted by each thrust as her attacker forced his nylon-covered head up into her. She felt his hands move around to her buttocks. They went under to grip them tightly. Soon, the attacker started to lose control and pant wildly in her ear as he pulled her tightly against him. Vanessa sensed her assailant would soon spunk and just then, with his hot breath close to her ear, she felt the whole gusset area of her nylon tights flooded with hot spunk.

The moment was quite brief. He didn't stop as he continued pumping his steaming hot ejaculation inside of Vanessa's silken-trapped pussy, until the final load was shot. Her attacker stood back, wiped his softening and dripping cock onto Vanessa's skirt.

"Maybe I should take that gag off so you can suck on my shaft?"

"I can wrap it up for you if you like." Said the cashier as he took her credit card.

Vanessa's thoughts spun, remembering the man who had checked her out at the department store. Both with the register and with his eyes. She had picked up a new pair of Wolford's Luxe 9 Tights pantyhose in suntan color on her way home. "Are these the same brand you're wearing now? They are quite lovely."

It's possible he had followed her home since she hadn't left the mall right away. He was shorter than Jim but still pretty tall. Vanessa ignored him with a polite smile, knowing that his comments were more flirtatious than helpful.

Vanessa's thoughts were again interrupted as her attacker resumed his march to her bedroom, dragging her along. When he reached her bed, he tossed her onto it. Vanessa landed on her back and she tried to curl her legs up under her but he was on top of her quickly. He pressed his face into her crotch to catch a whiff of her spunked pussy. His fingers worker their way to her nylon-covered shaved mound, occasionally pinching the lips of her vagina through the cum-soaked pantyhose.

The pressure on her clitoris caused pulses of electric sensation shooting through her body and she arched her back trying to fight them. Her body betrayed as her pussy transitioned from moist to wet. His hands took hold of the nylons, stretching and pulling. With a poke of his index finger, he tore a small hole in her crotch, the pressure from his hands splitting the delicate hosiery.

Now her pussy was bare, free from the translucent protection of the nylon and his tongue dived in to assault her clitoris with wave after wave of licking pressure. Vanessa writhed under his assault and her pussy flooded with juices of arousal.

He moved his mouth from her pussy but kept contact with her skin, slowly kissing and licking his way up to her breasts and then to her neck. Leaning back, he took her legs in his arms and angled her hips so that he could thrust his stiffening cock into her slick cunt. With a jabbing thrust, his bulbous tip poked between her wet lips.

He started slowly, penetrating only slightly, but each thrust of his hips dipped his dick into her mound slightly deeper each time. His shaft was lubricated by her wet juices and soon he was penetrating her until the entirety of his cock disappeared into her open vagina. Vanessa looked up and watched as his long thick shaft sank into her and then pulled out.

Vanessa's attacker dropped her legs and bent forward, keeping up his thrusts as he covered her left breast with his mouth. His hands found their way to her hair and free breast, tugging on one, pinching the other as he thrust into her. Vanessa's legs bounced on his hips with each thrust and her left heel was knocked loose, dangling briefly from her toes before falling to the bed.

vantan
vantan
47 Followers
12