Afternoon 3Light Ch. 01

Story Info
He has fun with two young women.
990 words
3.79
29.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began one hot summer afternoon in the backyard pool. Kristy, a friend of my wife, and her friend Corrie had dropped over for a swim, but my wife happened to be away for the afternoon.

I invited them to stay anyway, seeing as how it was such a beautiful day for a swim. The girls were both in their early twenties, and I was about 36. Kristy was about 5'6 and thin, with small breasts, about a 32B, but she had an amazing ass, firm and round. Corrie was an inch shorter, with a pixie cut, smooth white skin and 34C perfectly round orbs. She had perfectly shaped legs and a nice ass, although not as round as Kristy's.

I watched both girls as they peeled off their tank tops and shorts. Kristy had a modest 2 piece bathing suit and Corrie had a bikini that showed off her amazing curves, especially her amazing boobs.

We all jumped into the pool and swam around and cooled off, before I playfully splashed Kristy. Corrie came up from behind and jumped onto my back, trying to pull me under. I felt her breasts pressing into my back as she struggled to get me down. Kristy swam over and grabbed me around the neck from the front, and we all went under. I flailed my arms, pretending to be shocked, and felt my hand brush against Kristy's ass.

We continued fooling around, both girls attacking me, and I took advantage grabbing anything I could. At one point my hand went inside Corrie's bikini top and I felt her nipple against my palm, and it was nice and hard. I glanced up at her and noticed a big smile on her face, so I moved my hand slowly, massaging her breast.

Kristy noticed this as well, and then I felt her hand grabbing at my crotch. She began caressing my penis through my shorts, and between that and Corrie's firm round tit in my hand, I was rock hard in seconds.

Corrie then reached behind and unsnapped her bikini top and let it float away, revealing her full round beautiful boobs, with large brown aureoles and hard nipples. My hands immediately went to them, massaging them firmly, even a bit roughly. She moaned and leaned in to kiss me, open mouthed, her tongue snaking in to play with mine as her hand joined Kristy's on my cock. Kristy went under the water, untied my shorts and pulled them down, gazing at my hardness as she did.

I couldn't believe what was happening, and I knew I should stop, momentarily thinking of my wife, but with these two hot young women with their hands groping and stroking my hard cock, there was no way I was going to stop.

Kristy's hand slowly pumped my shaft as I continued to fondle Corrie's luscious titties. It wasn't fair that I was naked and they weren't yet, so with a giggle, they both shed their swimsuits. My eyes went to Kristy, seeing her small boobs, like I said earlier, 32B, but she had amazing nipples. Long and hard and very suckable, which I immediately begin to do.

Corrie said we should get out of the water, so we moved onto the deck. It was then I noticed both of them were shaved smooth, Kristy with a small heart shaped patch just above her slit. Corrie's outer pussy lips completely covered her clit and opening, while Kristy had the most beautiful puffy swollen lickable outer lips I have ever seen, and her inner lips protruded slightly from between them.

Corrie laid down on the chaise lounge and put one foot on either side of the foot of it, so her smooth pussy was completely exposed to my gazing eyes. She smiled wickedly as I moved closer and knelt down between her legs. Kristy was standing beside me, watching as I lowered my face to Corrie's slit. My tongue flicked teasingly over her pussylips, then deeper between them, sliding slowly up and down. Her juices were flowing and she tasted musky-sweet. Kristy moved her hand to her own pussy, cupping her mound while she watched me.

As I continued eating Corrie, she reached up and pulled Kristy toward her. Her hand moved to Kristy's crotch and she slipped a finger quickly and deeply into Kristy's hot, wet pussy.

I stopped for a moment and looked up to watch Corrie's small fingers working Kristy's pussy, her thumb circling on her swollen clit. I moved my face back to Corrie's smooth slit, sliding my tongue up and down, circling her clit teasingly, and then down to her opening, thrusting my tongue deep inside her wetness.

Corrie moaned, feeling an orgasm approaching as my lips and tongue worked their magic on her young pussy. I couldn't believe how sexy these two young babes were, and how into the group sex they were. I thought both of them were good, innocent girls and they were sure proving me wrong.

Kristy reached down, lowering the chaise lounge so Corrie's head was lower, then moved around above her head. I watched as she walked forward, one leg on either side of the lounge, her cunt directly above Corrie's face. She slowly lowered her pussy onto Corrie's face, and I saw Corrie's tongue dive into her. Kristy reached down, grabbing Corrie's nipples, pulling on them roughly as Corrie's tongue and mouth worked her wet slit.

I continued my own assault on Corrie's pussy, and I felt her tense, then push herself hard into my face as she convulsed in orgasm. Wave after wave of pure pleasure rocked this gorgeous young woman, and she didn't miss a beat working on Kristy's pussy.

I told Corrie to turn over because I wanted to fuck her sweet young tender pussy. Kristy moved back and Corrie turned over, moving down to the end of the chaise.

To be continued...