Afternoon Apertif

Story Info
The Affair has a lunch date.
820 words
3.85
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished lunch, and while we stood by your car kissing, you leaned into me, put your lips to my ear and said, "I want you right now. Where can we go?"

I walked you to my car and slid you in, then drove back to my office with your hand rubbing me through my jeans. We get to my office and run inside to the conference room and lock the door.

We toss our coats in the corner, and you push me back against the table edge while you work my belt and zipper, then drop my pants. Your hands go up under my shirt and rub my hairy chest while I feel your hot breath through my silk boxer shorts.

I'm already aroused, and you mouth me through the silk fabric, sending me over the edge, moaning with delight. You slip my manhood through the fly of the shorts and start to lick and kiss me while rubbing the rest of me with your hands through the silk fabric.

You slide a conference room chair over to sit down and then return to teasing me with your lips, teeth and tongue, working me to a slow frenzy as I tousle your hair with my hands and beg for release. Your ministrations become more urgent and I start to see stars at the edge of my vision as you take more and more of me into you mouth and throat with slippery expertise.

My whole body is wracked with the build up to release, but you stop, keeping only one hand on me in a gentle massage as you look up and say "I am so wet. I want you to take me right on the table, like Splendor in the Grass."

We both smile at the joke, but you stand and offer me your mouth and I can taste the musk of my own arousal amid the faint saltiness of your tongue. My hands push at the waistband of your pants, and you move your hands from me for a moment to slither out of the pants and stockings.

I reach for you, and my fingers gently rub at the entrance to your private place, already so aroused that my fingers slip in and find your honey button. You moan into my mouth and suck on my tongue in earnest.

Now it is my turn to tease a little, and I lift you onto the table and take seat, pressing you back so that my mouth can prepare you for the gentle assault to come. In a moment, I am laving you with the flat of my tongue all over you lips and the tender inside of your thighs before I let the tip of my tongue penetrate you with slippery ease. As I take your tender center into my mouth, your hips begin to grind against my face, you are so lost in desire and madness there is no boundary left where I end and you begin.

Just as I feel you tremble toward the brink, I urge you up, turn you over and onto your knees and put two fingers inside you, massaging your g-spot with an expert touch. Your back and ass drop down and toward me, so desperate is your need to finish now that you've had my soul kissing and the taste of a man in your mouth.

I move up behind you, slip myself into place and begin a slow, teasing entry, only a half inch to inch at first. My hands reach around your thighs, and my fingers gain a purchase on your button and I begin to stroke you from the front as you press back for more from the rear. And I feel that familiar shudder as you try to reach orgasm, and that is when I strike with my full length inside you.

I hear your breath catch, I feel you tighten before release and I begin to stroke inside you in earnest, my fingers a gentle blur on your pleasure center, my angle inside dragging deliciously across your g-spot. You begin to moan in that mindless, unthinking way that means we are joined at last as lovers, and beg me to finish you.

Faster and faster I stroke inside you, almost blind with lust and need until I feel you collapse and cry out as you begin to climax in a slow, unyeilding wave.

I cannot hold out any longer, now twice denied release with the woman I love most, and I erupt in a crescendo that rips a moan from my own throat as I pound you a dozen more times. Spent, I stay inside you as I turn you over wrap your legs around me, sitting in the chair locked in a kiss. You push yourself down and back, rubbing yourself against my manhood and whispering "Oooh, oooh, oh" all the while.

What's for dessert?