Afternoon At The Flea Market Ch. 2

Story Info
Cliff & Shay watch video she bought in flea market.
2.1k words
4.29
38.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cliff and Shay woke up from their earlier activities. Try as they could, they did not have the strength to continue for the present.

Shay was the first to move. She needed to relieve herself. She had a tremendous amount of fluid buildup. Most of it was from Cliff.

Watched Shay's sweet ass on its way to the bathroom. She moved her legs with a bit of tenderness. He was not surprised Shay was almost walking bow-legged, as he spent so much time between those sweet thighs that afternoon.

The sound of relief came from the bathroom. The noise Shay made was very close to the sounds he heard from beneath him, on top of him and any other positions they tried.

When his turn came, he weaved across the room too. His legs threatened to collapse at any moment.

Cliff stood at the toilet wanting to do his duty. Shay stood behind him whispering in his ear.

"Hey, stud, does little Cliffy want to play some more? Does he feel up to a rematch?"

He felt her nipples against his back. She reached around him and held Little Cliffy, aiming it at the bowl. All this caused Cliff's bladder to clamp down.

"Shy, you know as well as I do that Cliffy can only do one thing at a time. Would you give me a minute?"

"Would this help?"

Shay turned on the shower and the sink. The sound of running water did the trick.

"Oh God, that feels good."

"Are you cumming or are you pissing?"

"There are times when it feels like both, Shay."

"Let me know when you and Cliffy are ready for a shower. I'm going to see if there are clean sheets in the closet."

The two regained most of their strength in the shower. Shay was too sore though to bring her legs fully together. The lathering Cliff gave her eased the tenderness.

"I'm sorry. Didn't mean to be so rough on you."

"That's okay, I have some cream to sooth the ravaged beast."

They spent a cozy shower just lathering up each other and gentle touching. They went to the bed to enjoy clean sheets and room service. Instead of using napkins, they licked each other clean.

"Do you want to watch the tape?" Cliff asked.

"Sure, I don't have the strength for much else."

Shay watched Cliff's butt as he walked to the dresser where the tape was. She saw the tip of his cock between his legs. She did not remove her eyes from it as he inserted the tape into the VCR and returned to the bed. She licked her lips remembering how it tasted and the cum she sucked from it. She watched it swing as he returned to bed.

START SCENE

The screen lit up on a top-heavy blond wearing a hat with the Bimbo Tools logo.

"Does everybody know what time it is?" she asks.

"It's Toy Time."

"That's right. And Bimbo Tools is proud to present, Tom "The Toy Man" Tiller."

The camera backs off to reveal the announcer wearing a fishnet tank top that shows everything and a thong that almost covers her womanhood. She also is in black net stocking and four inch spike heels. A quick pan of the audience shows it is made up of mostly women.

Two men walk through a door onto the stage. One is wearing a jacket, shirt and tie. The other has on a plaid shirt and a full beard. The both wear pants that would be painful to sit in. There are big bulges in their crotches. The host takes off his jacket, tie and shirt. This leaves him with a bare chest. The women in the audience go nuts at the sight of his buff body.

"Welcome to Toy Time. I'm your host Tom 'The Toy Man' Tiller. You all know my assistant Hal 'Happy Hands' Boredeeper."

Hal gets an even bigger cheer than Tom as he takes off his plaid shirt. Tom gives Hal a nasty glance. He sees Hal hold up his hands and wiggle his middle fingers.

"This is the show where we give the ladies pointers on using house hold tools. Today, we are going to show you how to use a variable speed power drill."

Hal pulls out a power drill. He loads a drill bit into it. He makes a hole in a pine board.

The camera pans back to Tom.

"Ladies, some times, you need to drill a bigger hole. Bimbo Tools just announced a new item called the Big Bore 6900. Hal, tell our viewers how it works."

"Glad to, Tom. "Ladies, this drill attachment has an internal cam system that uses the power drill to shake the external shell.'

Hal attaches the 6900 to the drill. He pulls the trigger.

"The outer shell does not spin."

He shows this by holding it while turned on. He then holds in a glass of water to show the vibrating motion.

"It also comes with a protective cover."

Hal hold up a latex penis. He slides it over the 6900. He again uses water to show the action of the tool.

The announcer, Ingrid moves beside the men.

"Would you like to see a demonstration?" she asks

The audience goes wild cheering.

"Remember, when using power tools, always wear safety goggles," Ingrid says.

Hal pulls out a big jar marked Bimbo Tool 6900 Lubricant. He smears the stuff on the rubber cock.

"You also need to keep your tools well lubricated."

Ingrid climbs onto the table. All she is wearing is her safety goggles. She lays back with her knees up. Hal puts a pillow under her ass.

"You can work better when you are comfortable."

The camera angle moves overhead. It shows Ingrid on her back facing up. She smiles and lifts her hips to the overhead camera. She spreads her legs to show a bit of pink in her bush.

Ingrid places the tool's rubber head against her pussy. Taking her time, she moves it around her clit, bringing it to full arousal. The camera pulls in tight to show her pink love button swell against the latex cockhead. Off screen, you hear her moaning getting louder. She moves the device down to her opening. She moves it in and out. You hear the whirl of the drill as she presses the trigger. The moaning gets louder. The drill powers up more. Ingrid moans and moves more.

"Oh God, Oh God. I'm cumming."

"Uh, Hal. you better shut that off," Tom said.

"You do that, Hal, and I'll rip your balls off," Ingrid threatens.

The view from the top showed Ingrid on her back with a drill between her thighs. She reached and pulls Tom to her side. The top view shows her unbuckle his pants and she pulls out his cock. She swallows it whole. The scene switched to a close up of Tom. You see the back of Ingrid's head bobbing up and down with the buzz of the drill in the background.

Just before Tom's eyes roll up into the back of his head he says: "We'll be right back after this word from Bimbo Tools."

END SCENE.

Cliff and Shay laughed so hard they had to stopped the tape.

"This is so true to form, Cliff. I can almost see the real stars playing this. "I can't wait to see it when Tom gets home."

"I wonder what they did about the boys?", Cliff mused.

"Let's find out," Shay said as she hit the PLAY button.

OPEN SCENE

The Toy Man enters the kitchen through the garage. He hangs up his show clothes.

"Jan, I'm home."

"I'm out back at the fence with Wiseman. Be there in a minute, Tom."

"Okay, Don't rush."

"I won't, dear."

The camera switches to the back yard at the fence. It shows the neighbor, Wiseman, only from the eyes up over the fence. He has on a blue floppy hat. Then the camera pulls back, to show Tom's wife, Jan, kneeling at an opening in the fence. Wiseman's cock is sticking through it. Jan has the head in her mouth. Wiseman pushes deep into Jan's mouth. With a sharp intake of breathe, he cums. Jan swallows some but the rest drips down her face. She licks the drips off the end of the dick.

"Thanks, Wiseman. That will help with my research."

"Any time I can help you with Human Sexuality, neighborette, let me know."

Jan enters the house. She hugs Tom. He looks at her.

"How was your day, Jan?"

"Okay. Wiseman helped me with my Sexuality research."

Tom picked up a napkin and wiped her mouth.

"Are you still studying blow jobs?"

"Yes, want to see what I've learned?"

"Nope. I'm hungry."

Tom picks his wife up and carries her to the table. He pulls her pants and underwear off. On his knees, he buries his face in his wife's bush. Licking and biting, he feasts on Jan's pussy.

"Oh God, Tom. Yes, bring me to the edge."

Jan grabs Tom by the hair. She pulls his face into her pussy. She digs her heels into his back. Tom's tongue explores her.

"Oh God, I'm cumming."

Tom stands and drops his pants. He teased Jan with his cock then pushes it in. Jan puts her legs up on Tom's shoulders. As is common in this type of films, Tom pulls out his cock and cums on Jan's belly. They both cry out in pleasure. Tom sits in a chair while Jan scoops up the cum on her belly and licks it off her fingers.

"Tom, you know I hate to waste food."

"Thank heavens the boys are in boarding school. I would hate to have them see this." Jan says.

FADE OUT FADE IN

The doorbell rings and Jan answers in her bathrobe. Ingrid, wearing a black leather mini-skirt and matching top, is there.

"Hi, Ingrid. Come on in. Tom's at the car show but should be back in an hour."

Ingrid enters the house. She follows Jan. Ingrid licks her lips as she watches Jan walk.

"I didn't come to see Tom."

Jan stops mid stride. Jan turns to look at Ingrid. Jan starts to breath heavy. She fiddles with the sash to her robe.

"Oh?" Jan steps towards Ingrid.

Ingrid moves close. She reaches out for Jan, her hand going inside the robe, low. Her hand, inside, moves up and down slowly. Jan's face softens, her eyes close. As Ingrid's free hand unties the sash and pulls the robe off Jan, their lips meet.

Ingrid's hand moves up and down between Jan's thighs faster. Jan flexes her knees, riding Ingrid's hand. The up and down movement rubs Jan's nipples against Ingrid's leather top, causing them to enlarge.

"Suck them," Jan commands.

Ingrid squats down to take Jan's tits. She sucks on the left tit. The sucking and the fingering becomes too much for Jan to fight.

"Bite it. Hard. Harder. Is that all the harder you can bite, you wimpy bitch? Chew it like a steak, damn you!"

The camera pulls in tight to show Ingrid's jaw chewing. She pulls back, stretching Jan's nipple two inches. The camera pulls back. Jan is shoving Ingrid's hand deeper into her pussy. The bobbing of her legs gets faster. She hugs Ingrid's neck. Jan throws back her head and screams, the sound being a cross of extreme pain and extreme pleasure.

Jan's legs give out. Her arms around Ingrid's neck and Ingrid's hand support her in her crotch. She pulls Ingrid to the floor on top of her. They kiss.

"I haven't felt that good since the boys were teething.

TAPE STOPS

Shay looks at Cliff's now rock hard cock. Pre-cum is flowing from it. She wipes it off and then licks her finger.

"What is it about two girls having sex that turns you guys on?"

Cliff's eyes cleared enough for him to say "Huh?"

Shay took Little Cliffy into her mouth. She licked the pre-cum off. Using her tongue, she felt the high-octane stuff coming up the pipeline.

"Why do guys get hot over lesbian sex?"

"I can't say, Shay. It just makes me hard."

"You ever watch two girls, live?"

"No."

"Want to watch me and another woman?"

The thought of seeing Shay with a woman in bed pushed Cliff over the edge. As he felt Shay suck the cum out of him, she said around his cock.

"Great, I've always wanted to see two men having sex."

Oh, Shit, thought Cliff, what have I agreed to now?

(to be continued maybe)