Afternoon at the Movies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just muttered, or maybe it was a whimper. Either way, it was definitely an affirmative response. I was lost in too much sensory overload to be able to respond coherently.

His mouth on my neck and ear, kissing and talking dirty to me.

His cock in my hand, large and hot.

My mouth salivating at the thought of him invading me.

The public scene we were in. Anyone could walk in and catch us. The projectionist could be peering down and watching us.

He brought my face back to meet his and looked me in the eye. He pulled me in again and began kissing me. It was brief and then he pulled away and looked me in the eye. We were a mere inches away.

"Tell me what you want to do," he said. My grip tightened on his cock as I continued to stroke him.

I whimpered again. I was so fucking horny, but the source of my release was not in my own dick, it was in my mouth. I HAD to have him inside of me. To taste him. That was more intense a want than even having my own orgasm.

"I . . . I want to suck you," I said, breathing heavy. My hand still stroking him.

"You want to?" he asked, as if he knew it was more than that.

"I need to," I confessed in an exasperated exhale.

"I know you do baby boy," he said and brought up the thumb on his right hand and slipped it into my mouth. I locked my lips down and began to swirl my tongue around his digit. I used slow, loving sucks on his thumb like it was a small dick. I wanted to show him that my mouth was good enough for his cock. That I would do a good job for him.

He moved his thumb around and brought up a few more fingers which he used to grasp my lower jaw. He opened my mouth and held my jaw down which presented my open mouth for him. He then pulled me to him again and right as I got to his lips, he removed his hand and kissed me again. It was all so sensual.

So sexy.

So controlling.

He kept kissing me, but spoke at the same time. "Get on your knees boy."

I got up out of my chair, but he kept kissing me. I shuffled over in front of him, bent over to keep our lips and tongues together and stood crouched in front of him between his legs. I never took my hand off of his dick and in this new position, I was able to reach down and add my other hand to the mix.

I began to kneel down in front of him, my hands stroking him while he bent ever-so-slightly to still kiss me as I moved into position. My knees made contact with the floor and only then did he stop kissing me. He held my head in his hands and looked me in the eye.

Nothing was said. Nothing had to be said at this point. I knew what my place was. I was here to make him feel good. This is what I needed. I was drawn here today for the sole purpose of making this man cum. That is why I couldn't focus at work. The universe had other plans for me today and this was it.

I looked down at his cock as he sat back fully in his chair. His cock was thick, but not overly so. He definitely wasn't thin. He had a perfect girth to him to match the length and shape. If it is possible to fall in love with a dick at first sight, this was it. It was perfect.

I gripped the base of his dick and let it stand up proudly before me. I moved my head towards it and held it against me, feeling its heat. I inhaled, breathing in his clean, manly aroma. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of having his cock resting against almost the entire left side of my face. I slowly rubbed against it, like a cat does against a hard surface. I completely zoned out from where I was. The only thing there was me and his large erection.

I felt his hand on my head and I opened my eyes and looked up at him. My left eye was obstructed by his cock, but my right eye locked with his.

"You look good like that," he said.

I smiled.

"Start by kissing it," he whispered. "Start at the base and work your way up. Kiss it all over."

I bit my lip and then whispered back, "Yes sir."

I began kissing the ridge of his cock down by the base. I made sure to puff out my lips and lick with my tongue on every kiss to give the most amount of moisture and skin-to-skin contact as I could. I wanted him to feel good, yes, but I also wanted to have as much of his cock touching my mouth as I could.

I kissed completely around the base from the center ridge to each side and slowly began to work my way up the tower of rigid flesh. As I moved up, I began to slowly start stroking the area of his cock that I had already worshiped, each stroke was short and slow, but as I rose higher, the strokes became longer.

After what seemed like ages, I finally made it to the top of his dick. His large, spongy head stood proudly on his shaft. I heard the occasional moan from him as I bathed his dick with my lips and tongue while stroking him.

I pulled his cock towards me so that the angle was better for me to have access to his head and I repeated my actions over the head of his cock. The feel of his cockhead under my lips and on my tongue was out of this world. I used my teeth ever so slightly to tease the sensitive tip. I was squirming on my knees as my cock was restrained in my pants. I was trying desperately to great some sort of friction. His cock in my mouth was what I truly wanted, but my dick was responding desperately as well.

I looked up at him to see him watching me. With my eyes locked on his, I pulled his dick a little farther down so that it was in the perfect position to enter my mouth. I lapped at the tip of his cock where the ridge melts away into the head and then sank my mouth down over the cap. His head was so large and I felt it fill my mouth. I began to suck him, taking a little bit more with each bob. I kept looking at him as I did.

I finally succumbed to the sensations, closed my eyes and began to start my descent back down his cock to the base, only this time with it buried in my mouth, not standing proudly before me.

I continued to stroke him with both hands as my mouth continued to envelope more and more of him. About half way down, I felt his head reach the entrance to my throat. I wanted him all. I wanted to impress him. I wanted to impress myself by taking all of him. But not yet.

I spent some time stroking him and sucking on the portion of his cock that would fit completely in my mouth. I knew that I was going to take him into my throat. I don't care if I choked and gagged, I would take him completely. But I wanted to take my time. I wanted to enjoy everything. I didn't want to rush past a single sensation or feeling.

I took him out of my mouth and licked up and down his cock while still stroking him. I was being very sensual with it. I made sure that I kept him very wet and covered in my spit so that he slid effortlessly between my lips and across my tongue. I turned my head sideways and pursed my lips out. I pressed them against the ridge of his shaft and slid up and down, knowing how sensitive this portion of the dick is.

I then seamlessly moved to the tip and took him back into my mouth. I sucked and stroked him some more, then repeated the process of taking him out and using just my lips and tongue on him. I repeated the whole process a few times but I could no longer hold off anymore. I needed to have all of him inside of me.

I took him back into my mouth and slowly went down to the point that his tip hit my throat. I relaxed my throat and began to push down farther. His head pushed past the entrance to my throat and started sliding down further into me. I got about three-quarters the way down and came back up to reset. Saliva was pooling from my mouth.

He grasped my head and whispered, "You can do it baby boy, take all of Daddy's cock." He then pushed me back down on his dick and when I got to the same spot again, I felt him push harder and lift up with his crotch. He pushed and pushed and I felt his shaft expand my throat until my face was fully in his lap.

He held me there, both of us basking in the glow of my achievement. He let me up, but not all the way, just enough for his cock to come out if my throat but remain in my mouth. Saliva dripped down around his cock, lubricating him more which was perfect as he then pushed me back down. Holding my head and hair in his hands, he began to slowly fuck his cock into my throat repeatedly. It wasn't fast or brutal, at least not yet. It was slow, precise movements that pushed him fully into me and then partially out of me.

He pulled me from his slick cock and then grasped the base of himself and began to smear his dick on my face. He lightly slapped it on me and whispered, "I knew the moment I saw you that you would be right here, sucking my cock like a good little boy."

I was breathless as he smacked me with his rigid shaft against me. Each blow made me hornier, more desperate for him.

I whimpered.

Like a dog.

He held my head and stood up, his cock jutting out from his open slacks. With his other hand, he gripped the base again and positioned it at my mouth and pushed in.

He thrust into my mouth and began to roughly face fuck me. Half thrusts that filled my mouth mixed with full, strong thrusts that buried his shaft completely. He held my head in place and fucked me. Hard.

I went to grasp his cock and he said, loudly, "No. Put your hands behind your back. I only want your mouth."

I placed my hands behind my back and interlaced my fingers. My back was pushed against the chair in front of me wedging me between it and his cock. His thrusts were more forceful, more commanding. I loved the feeling of giving up control to him and letting him just use me.

It felt... right.

I accommodated him as best I could but occasionally he would hit my throat just right which would leave me coughing and gagging, but he only allowed me a small reprieve before he would plow back in. Time felt like it had stood still. I had no idea how long I had been sucking him (or rather now, him face fucking me) but I didn't care. I honestly didn't want it to stop.

His thrusting was faster now, strong, more needing. I sensed he was getting closer. I sensed he was close to cumming. I wanted so bad to taste his cum. To swallow it down.

I heard his breathing get ragged. His grip on my head tightened, especially with his left hand. He thrust wildly and forcefully into my throat. The theater was filled with the unmistakable sounds of a big cock fucking a tight, wet throat.

There was no longer a pretense of trying to be quiet. There was no way to hide what we were doing now if someone walked in and his need to cum and my need for him to cum now fully outweighed any fear of being caught. He grunted and fucked away at my mouth. His left hand tightened harder on my head, gripping my hair at the same time. He fucked hard and fast and right as he let out a pretty loud growl, he quickly pulled his cock completely out of my throat and mouth and stroked it furiously at my face. He exploded almost immediately and several large spurts of hot cum splashed against my cheeks, forehead, lips, chin and even my right eye.

The unexpected facial felt so dirty and naughty that it elevated the entire situation to another level. I sat there, stunned as his cum dripped down my face. He pushed his cock through my lips and I clamped down again, immediately swirling my tongue around the head and licking up any remaining cum that dribbled from his tip and was pushed in off of my lips.

His was no longer rock solid, but it was still engorged. He stopped his thrusting and let me suck on his beautiful, tasty cock. I was allowed to do so for a minute or so before he disappointingly pulled himself out of me. He slipped his dick back into his pants, zipped up, secured the button and fastened his belt into place. I sat motionless as he did, disappointed that I could no longer see his penis.

I moved my hands up to start removing some of the large load that he had sprayed on my face and he leaned down quickly and grabbed my wrists.

"No," he said. "Leave it there. Get up and sit next to me."

I just looked at him through my one open eye and just... obeyed.

I got off my knees and sat next to him. He leaned in and whispered to me, "You can clean your face off when we get back to my house."

So many things became apparent at that very moment:

I was going to have to walk through the lobby with my face covered in cum.

He was in complete control of me.

He wasn't done with me.

I was harder than I had could ever remember being in my entire life.

12