Afternoon Chain Mail

Story Info
Threesome with girlfriend and her BFF (best friend forever).
2k words
3.86
32.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't weird that she was sucking my dick. It didn't even faze me that she swallowed every last drop. It wasn't crazy that she held the base of my cock tightly as she licked the very tip clean. It wasn't amazing to watch my cock shrink in her hand.

The part that caught me off guard was that my girlfriend, Kendra, was watching her the whole time. She was wearing a silver short chain mail dress and nothing more.

It had been a gift from her best friend for her birthday. They had met at hair school in Tahoe. My girlfriend had gone on to take a great position at a local salon and was doing well.

Her best friend, Leona, struggled to make ends meet, had a few kids, and just couldn't get her shit together. She took odd jobs such as guarding pot fields, transporting money, and a short stint as a "working girl" at a house of ill repute in Vegas to make ends meet. And she could suck a cock like no tomorrow!

My girlfriend waited patiently, fingering her clit as she watched.

Leona finished licking my cock and wiped her mouth with her index finger before sticking it in my mouth.

I sucked on it, holding it firmly with my lips as I massaged my tongue with it several times.

Leona pulled her finger out of my mouth and rolled over onto her back. She used her wet finger to rub her clit. She slowly dipped it inside herself. And then one finger became two. Two fingers became three. She turned her hand sideways so that her pussy could accommodate all three nicely. She used her thumb to rub her clit as she sunk all three fingers deep into her dripping cunt.

Kendra climbed onto the bed and straddled my limp cock. She had taken the finger from her pussy and put it my mouth. It tasted like an angel. With her other hand she took my limp cock and pinched the head of it with her first two fingers. She spread her legs as wide as possible and sank down onto the head of my cock. Her pussy was sopped with juice as she pushed me deeper inside while moving her hips sideways.

She straightened her legs as her pussy enveloped my cock. Her gig toes touched my head just behind my ears.

I could still see the base of my cock as I caught eye contact with her.

"I want it all, lover," she said. "I want to feel you get hard inside me."

She took her wet finger and pushed on the remaining bit of my cock. She used her other hand to grab the underside of my thigh. She pulled herself down with it as far as she could. Her rock hard stomach flexed as she grinned with pleasure.

"Now fuck me," she said. "Get hard and fuck it."

Leona just laid there, finger banging herself into a frenzy. She repositioned herself sideways on the massive king size bed so that her pussy was pointing directly at us. Her knees were high in the air with her feet flat on the bed. She took her ring finger out and turned her hand. Her other two fingers eagerly rubbed the top of her vagina as she welled up inside, seeping out towards her asshole. It tickled her anus as she leaked even more.

Kendra leaned forward and touched my forehead with her fingertips. She gently moved them over my eyebrows as my eyes closed. Her index and ring fingers drifted over my eyelids as her middle finger followed the bridge of my nose.

The tip of her middle finger touched the tip of my nose as her other two fingers passed over my cheeks to the sides of my mouth.

She pushed on the sides of my mouth with her two fingers and slipped her middle finger in. Her other two fingers joined it and she sunk them deep onto my tongue. She pressed down on it and cleared it out of the way.

She leaned farther a bit closer. She gripped my jaw with her three fingers as her thumb drove into my chin. She shook my head as she smiled.

She held on tight to my jaw as she bent her knees and straddled my limp cock. She bent forward, her lips almost touching mine, and spit in my mouth. I could barely taste it as it hit the back of my mouth. She licked my cheek as she nestled back down onto my cock firmly.

Her other hand wandered restlessly over her chest. Her perfect nipples were looking me directly in the eyes. She pinched one and then roamed over to the other, showing it the same attention.

Her fingers drifted slowly over her stomach as she took the base of my cock between two fingers. She shook it back and forth and pushed it deeper into her, squeezing it lightly.

She bent over farther and whispered in my ear.

"I thought you loved me, Sweetie?" she said.

"Ya," My guttural response was from my throat as her fingers gripped my mouth even harder.

"Then why don't you want to fuck me?" She responded as she took her fingers away from my cock and pinned me to the bed. She moved her hips wildly as she ground away on my pelvis.

"Because you're not slutty," was all I could think of saying.

She immediately let go of my mouth in shock and lifted her hips off my cock. She slapped me in the face with her wet fingers. Her chain mail dress clattered as she slid her thighs past my knees.

One of Leona's feet was buried under the small of my back as the other one lifted high in the air. She was out of her fucking mind and began to gasp for breath.

"Fuck you both!" she exclaimed.

Kendra grabbed her ankle and held it high in the air as Leona began to tremble. I could feel her toes twitching under my back as she suddenly stopped. Her head jerked forward as her stomach tightened.

Even after having two kids, her nice little tits shook as her abs poked through her bony frame.

Her pussy exploded into the air! It was more of a spray, like a shotgun blast. It covered my body from my chest to my knees. Kendra was straddling my ankles and let go of Leona's ankle. She threw it behind her as she instinctively bent forward and engulfed my wet balls with her mouth. She moved my cock out of the way as she furiously sucked my shaved nuts.

Leona had one more blast of pussy juice that hit Kendra in the hair and spattered her back.

Kendra released her lips from my balls and threw her head to the side. Her moist hair drifted to the right side of her head as she put my limp cock into her mouth.

I started to grow. She flipped it sideways in her mouth and cleaned it off.

She held it tight and pinched the tip of it right below the head so that I went limp again. She scurried her hips back up to my waist and buried my cock inside her.

I instantly began to get hard. She could feel it against the side of her vagina as it slowly worked its way around.

"Good boy," she said. "Now find it."

She was referring to "The Spot" in her pussy near her cervix that I would hit with my cock.

It wasn't some huge monster cock. It had enough girth to spread her tight pussy and was just the perfect length to rub her "Spot" repeatedly.

As I grew to my full length, I found it. She moved her hips forward and back as I pushed upwards with my hips. I hit it a few more times as Kendra's hair whipped back and forth.

"Leona," she said. "Get the fuck out of my way!"

Leona slid her wet ass off the bed, leaving a trail of pussy juice everywhere.

"Turn me over and do it." Kendra said quickly.

She wrapped her legs around the small of my back and we rolled over together, never missing a beat. I rammed my cock into her. I hit the Spot right on the mark. She flinched as I rammed her again. I pushed myself all the way in and rotated my hips so that my cock rolled over the Spot.

Leona came up behind me and grabbed my balls from behind. She pulled them towards my ass and rubbed them hard.

Kendra's tits swayed back and forth as I grabbed them. I held them firmly against her chest as the chain mail dress clinked obnoxiously.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Fuck yes!"

Her body lurched upwards as I forced my cock into the abyss of her pussy. I could feel the pulses against it as she came over and over again. She grabbed my ears and clawed her way down the sides of my neck. The pain felt good. It made me even harder!

She tried to push me away as she screamed. I lowered my hands down to her waist and bridged my whole body upwards. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer. I fell onto her body as Leona let go of my balls.

I looked back to see Leona licking her finger as she prepared to plunge it into my ass.

"Hell no!" I screamed at her. "Not until she cums again."

Kendra pushed her hips up into mine and held it there. She put her hands under her ass to help her steady my weight. She came again. And again. She had a ruthless fucking smile on her face as Leona kept licking her finger.

"This is a god damn conspiracy," I said. "You little shits. Go ahead."

Kendra pushed me off and smiled. She rolled me over onto my left side. We assumed the 69 position together, each of us on our sides.

Leona lubed up her finger and slowly inserted it into my ass as Kendra ate my cock. Kendra just laid there peaceful with her head resting comfortably in her left hand. Her right hand pulled my ass cheeks apart.

Leona, the Slut, now became Leona, the Fabulous. She massaged my asshole with such finesse. I felt abused. I felt tormented. I felt fucking great. I finger banged Kendra as she flicked my cock with her tongue. Time and time again, she would deep throat me as I felt the back of her mouth with my dick.

Leona went ballistic on my ass. She was a professional by far. She Kept her finger lubricated with her spit the whole time.

I stuck two fingers deep into Kendra's pussy and rubbed the top of her vagina into oblivion. I put my thumb just above her unshaved patch and tried to touch my two fingers. She pulled her hips away from me but she didn't get far.

I clamped down on her pussy and pulled her towards me. She gasped and gagged on my cock with bliss. I went for a third finger but felt myself getting ready to blow my wad.

"Uh. Uh," I whimpered.

Leona took the hint and drove her finger in hard and repeatedly. It was too much for me to take anymore.

I jammed three fingers into Kendra's pussy and pulled her close to my mouth as I licked her clit once. It was more like a dog lapping at a bowl of water. Her sweet pussy did it for me every time.

"God Damn Yummy!" I exclaimed as Leona wiggled her finger side to side in my ass.

Kendra didn't get it all in her mouth, but I heard her swallow twice. Some of it dripped out of the corner of her mouth.

She tried to get it with her tongue but Leona grabbed her hair and pulled her up. She licked Kendra's lips and then her chin.

"You're right," Leona said. "It's even better the second time."

Kendra wiped her face with her right hand and spanked my ass. She grabbed on tight and pulled it apart as Leona popped her finger out of my ass.

My asshole slammed shut as my body shuttered.

We all had our fill of sex for the afternoon.

I lay there like a beaten prisoner as the girls got up and went out to smoke.

I couldn't help but smile. A wicked little smile.