Afternoon Delight

Story Info
My wife and I are interrupted while having sex.
3.4k words
4.17
105.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am used to working overnight, so I my wife, Toni, and I are kind of used to having sex in the afternoon rather than at night. Usually this isn't too much of a problem, as we can just wait until the kids are in bed before we begin our afternoon trysts. Toni is 27 years old, about 5'3" and with 36C breasts. She has nice legs and great hips (my favorite part of a woman). She is enjoys sex but at times can be a little reserved. She does suck me fairly often and almost always swallows. I think she likes the fact that I enjoy her blowjobs so much. She kind of takes pride in how well she gives them. I am the only person she has ever been with, so my pleasure makes her feel pretty good. Now my wife has recently started taking a medication. A medication that is both good and bad. The medicine she's on makes her really horny, but it's bad because it also makes it harder for her to cum. That's good for me though, because it means she can be in a high state of arousal pretty often. That combined with the fact that we usually have sex in the afternoon helped to lead to a really crazy afternoon one day, and one that I won't soon forget. You see it has been a fantasy of mine for quite some time to see her get fucked by some other man. I had mentioned it to her a couple of times before, but I could never get a reaction that would even suggest that it was remotely possible. Quite the contrary. However, that afternoon it would all change.

We had just finished putting the kids to bed when she walked into the kitchen. I was feeling pretty horny so I walked over and started rubbing her ass through her shorts. I put my hands on her stomach and kissed her neck. She bent her head back over my shoulder and right then I knew she was pretty horny too. I kept kissing her neck though and kept rubbing her ass with one hand and sliding my hand over her stomach with the other hand. Finally she turned around and kissed me on the lips and pulled me into the bedroom and shut the door. She sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my waist and pulled me to her. I played with her hair as she unbuckled my pants and pulled my pants to my ankles. She took my dick in her mouth and started sucking my while I continued to play with her hair. She looked up at me while she continued to suck on my hardening cock. Finally I pulled her up to her feet pulled her shirt over head and started to caress her breasts as I kisser her on her neck and lips. Then I bent over and took one breast and then the other into my mouth, licking and sucking each nipple until I heard her start to moan. I took this as my sign and pushed her back over the bed, pulling her shorts off of her immediately as she laid back. Then I leaned over the bed and started to lick her pussy. I started slow as it usually tickled to start with then I started to lick her more and more. I licked and sucked on her clit as she played with my hair. She started to moan and move around as she was truly getting into it.

"I want you inside me," she said.

I climbed up on the bed, spreading her legs as I climbed between her thighs. I jerked my cock a few times to get it nice and hard. Then I started to slowly work my cock into her. I had gotten into a pretty good rhythm when she said she wanted to roll over (with her on top). I said okay and rolled over as she straddled me now. I started to play with her clit as she arched her back away from me. Then she started to straighten up and I could tell she was really getting ready to cum. I could tell she was getting pretty close as her body was starting to tighten up. Before she had a chance to cum though, we heard the dogs start to bark. We both stopped moving so that we could listen and tell why they were barking. Just before I could get the words out to tell her to just ignore them, we heard a knock at the door.

"Shit," I said, "now who could that be?"

She just responded with a groan as she rolled off of me and pulled up the sheet. Since her parents were out of town and she had just gotten of the phone with her sister we knew it probably wasn't someone we knew. I pulled on some jogging pants and through on a shirt. I told her not to go anywhere and went to see who was knocking. When I got to the living room I could see through the window that it was the meter man. Must have forgotten to pay the bill again, so I ran back to the bedroom and grabbed the checkbook and a pen. I told her it was just the electric guy and she said good she wanted me to get rid of him quick so we could finish what we started. Then before I got out of the room she teased me asking if he was cute. I turned to look at her, obviously surprised. Then we both laughed as I shut the door and went outside to write a check. We walked back to the truck and I wrote out the check. As he was writing up the paperwork I started to think about my wife's teasing in the bedroom. Then I started to look at the guy. First off there was no wedding ring, so I didn't think he was married. Then I started to look a little closer. He was about 5'10" with dark hair and clean shaven. He wasn't very attractive but at the same time he wasn't unattractive. He was decently built, about late 30's. Didn't look like had much of belly on him. So I started to wonder how far she would go, honestly I was still in the fantasy when he handed me the receipt and I backed away and he went to get into his truck. I don't know what made me ask, but I just kind of blurted it out.

"I bet you see all sorts of things in this job, huh?"

He just looked up at me for a second.

"Yeah, I've seen just about everything. People do the strangest things sometimes. They think that because I shut the power off I can keep it on for them too. Kind of sad sometimes. I've had people try to bribe me with money, with gifts, even sex."

"Sex? Wow, what do you do when someone offers you sex to keep the power on," I asked somewhat surprised.

"Well, there's not much I can do. I mean believe me, I'd gladly help them out if I could, but I just don't have the authority to keep people's power on. Wouldn't mind if they'd offer me sex though, any other time."

"Yeah, I said, I don't blame you."

He laughed and turned to get in his truck. Then I really did it. I just couldn't help but think about my wife's teasing, wondering about what it would be like for this stranger to really fuck my wife, and thinking about her naked in bed waiting for me to come in there and finish what we started.

"What if you did," I asked, "get propositioned any other time, would you?"

He looked at me, puzzled.

"Yeah I guess I would. Don't think I'd really know until the opportunity came."

"Well what about now," I asked.

He looked at me really skittishly. So I asked him again, my voice almost breaking.

"What about now, would you have sex with someone now?"

This really through him for a loop and he didn't really know what to make of what I was asking.

"Listen, when you pulled in here, you kind of interrupted my wife and I in the moment, if you know what I mean. I am the only man she's ever been with, and, well, it's always been kind of a fantasy of mine to see her with another guy. She's not fat or weird or anything like that, and I know it sounds strange, but if you are up for some no strings attached sex, then now's your chance."

Now that the question was out there, I stood almost wishing I could take it all back. But his expression began to change a little bit. I still don't think he understood completely but I guess he was willing to see what was really going on so, he said sure he'd love to do it or rather her. With that we both walked back up to the house. I whispered for him to take his shoes off when we got to inside. We walked to the bedroom door and I whispered for him to wait outside for about a minute then to come in. He nodded in agreement and I walked back into the room.

"I guess I forget to pay the bill again, huh? Now where were we?"

Thankfully she must have still been horny as she pulled my pants back down and started to stroke me to hardness again. I started to tease her a little bit as she continued to stroke my cock.

"Yeah, I thought about what you said. He was really cute too, just your type. But I knew you would never go through with it, so I told him to hit the road."

She laughed and said sure she would have especially if he was just her type.

"Well, he wasn't really your type, but I figured you still wouldn't go through with it so I didn't invite him in."

She stopped stroking me and put her hands in her lap and started to pretend pout.

"Well, blah," she said. "I did see him, and he wasn't my type but he was kind of cute. Besides how do you know I wouldn't have?"

"Oh really," I said as she started to stroke my cock some more. "Would you really have screwed some stranger in front of me?" I tried to sound a little indignant as I asked her.

"Well, I don't know. I guess I could, if you really did want me to."

Like clockwork, the bedroom door opened when she said that. She grabbed the sheet and pulled it to herself, expecting the kids to be trailing in. The look of shock and surprise on her face when she first realized that it wasn't one of the kids was just priceless.

"Who the hell is this? What the fuck are you doing?"

"Not quite the reaction I was hoping for." She never cussed so I figured that this was pretty intense for her. "Well, I don't really know. I figured I'd see how serious you were."

"Baby, I was just kidding, you know that. I don't want anyone but you."

Now this was quite an awkward situation. Here is my wife naked on the bed, hidden by only a sheet, me with a semi-erect dick and a complete stranger watching everything. It was only then that my nakedness came to my attention.

"Listen, Toni, I know you have never been with anyone else. I just thought you might be curious as to what it would be like with someone else."

She just sat there staring at me, stealing quick glances at the stranger at the doorway.

"I just don't know if I can."

"Here let's try this, then, just start doing what you were doing earlier."

She sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity before finally just shaking her head, "I don't know, I don't know if I can."

"C'mon," I said. "Just try."

I stood there naked, holding my dick in one hand waving it at her. Finally I bent down and put my hand behind her head and leaned in teasing her with my cock. She sat up sheet in one hand and started to slowly stroke my cock with the other. I tried to gently tug the sheet down, but she resisted and I relented. I kept easing closer and closer to her and she finally took me back in her mouth. She started to suck me really slowly, as if she was unsure of herself. Countless thoughts doubtlessly racing through her mind. I started to moan a little bit to try to boost her confidence a little. It must have worked because she started to work a little faster. I again tried to pull the sheet down. This must have taken her by surprise, as the sheet fell exposing her breasts to the stranger. She stopped and immediately pulled the sheet up. I looked her in the eyes and asked her to leave it down while I slowly and firmly tugged it back down. She looked up at the stranger and I just gave in I guess. She took me with both hands this time and started to suck my cock hard again. She looked me straight in the eyes and I think that gave her enough courage to look over at the stranger in the doorway.

"God, you feel good," I said.

She stopped sucking and looked over at the stranger.

"Close the door," she said.

He did as she told him, and then she did something that totally shocked me. She stood up, completely naked, exposing her breasts and pussy and walked to the door and locked it. Then she went over by me again and got down on her knees in front of me.

"No, no. I think our friend needs a turn."

Her face went a little pale but she nodded. I stepped out of the way as the meter man stepped in front of my wife. She was very hesitant at first. But as he started to unbutton his shirt, she got up the courage to do the same with his belt. She unbuckled his belt and jeans and slowly unzipped his pants. Once she got the zipper down she could see the obvious bulge in his underwear and she put her hands on his waist and slipped her fingers inside his waistband. Then she pulled pants and underwear down to his knees, freeing his cock. She just kind of stared at it for a moment. And for a moment I wasn't sure if she would go through with it or not. It's one thing when he was closed, not that she was on the cusp of something so strange to her, I didn't know how she would react. I didn't have to wait long to find out though. She reached up tentatively at first and started to touch his cock. Slowly she started to stroke him up and down his shaft. She did this for a few moments before she finally got the nerve to look up at his face. He had his eyes closed and had his head cocked back totally enjoying the attention. That's when she did it. She reached up and with lips parted took his cock in her mouth. He let out a low moan as she engulfed his cock with her mouth. Then she expertly started to work his cock with her mouth while simultaneously jerking the base of his cock with one hand and rubbing his balls with the other. She jerked him faster and worked his cock with his mouth until he started to buck a little pushing his cock deeper in her mouth. I guess neither of them was giving much thought to the idea of getting his cock into her pussy because it wasn't long until he started grunting and pulled her head tight against his groin. I could tell that by her facial expression he was cumming and she was swallowing every drop. She finally pulled her head away and his cock fell out of her lips. She leaned forward and gave the tip of his cock a little lick, lapping up a little bit of cum that was dripping from his cock.

I thought that would be the end of it, but again I was surprised. My wife then crawled over to me and started to lick and suck on my cock as well. She didn't have to work too hard as I was already pretty hard from the event taking place before me. I was really starting to get into it when I noticed that the stranger was still there. He hadn't even moved a muscle. He must have been enjoying the show he was getting as I noticed that surprisingly, his cock was starting to grow again. Poor guy probably never got anything like this before. I glanced down at my wife's ass, bent slightly in the air as she was busy sucking my cock. He followed my glance and wasted no time at easing down behind her and starting to rub her ass and hips and thighs. After a few minutes his cock was fully hard and he placed it at her pussy and started to press his cock inside her. She started to moan a little as he continued to press his cock inside her. Once he got all the way inside he started to fuck her slow and deep. She started to moan a little more now and although she still had her hand on my cock, she had stopped sucking me and was more concerned about her building arousal.

A few minutes of him fucking her from behind and I could tell she was really starting to ache for release. I told him to lie on his back and she straddled his cock and eased her self on top. Again she arched herself back and as he started to fuck her from underneath. I sat beside her on the bed, fondling her breasts and nipples with my hands and mouth. I kissed her neck and chest and sucked on her nipples, kneading her breasts with my hands. I played with her hair as he continued to go deep inside her. Then I started to play with her clit. She couldn't take much more and leaned forward with my hand still playing with, as she started to grind against him. Her body became more and more tense until I could tell she was ready to come, so I kissed her neck, my hands still rubbing her down below and then bit her softly on the neck. That threw her over the edge and she orgasmed hard on top of him. After she came she rested on his chest for a few moments and then decided to try again. She came twice more just as before, before finally collapsing on top of him.

We eased her over onto her back and he positioned himself between her legs. Slowly he started to enter her until the head of his cock was inside and then he pressed himself all the way inside. She gasped at the feeling. He then started to fuck her slow and hard. I moved up beside her and knelt down on my knees by her head. She turned to me and reached up and put my cock in her mouth. So there was my shy, reserved wife with a stranger fucking her pussy, with me in her mouth. He started to fuck her pretty hard and she started to gasp at his thrusts. He must have been ready to come as he picked up her legs and put his hands on her thighs. Once again she forgot about me as he was fucking her deep and hard. I could hear his balls slapping her ass as he thrust his cock deep inside. His pace became really fast for a moment and then he all but stopped and grabbed her hips and pulled himself as deep as he could inside her. He grunted and pushed his ass forward a little bit more and I saw her moan. He stayed like that for a few seconds before silently pulled his cock out of her. I couldn't hold it back anymore and came all over her breasts. Then I collapsed beside her on the bed as he silently got dressed and left the house.

A quick nap and we were awakened by the kids rustling around about an hour later. We showered and dressed in silence. Just before we got ready to leave the room I pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips and we walked out of the room.