Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayPS
KayPS
104 Followers

She leaned towards him, her tits swinging towards him jiggling close to his face. The cut of her negligee prevented them from completing their natural arc however.

Ethan put up his hands to them, one hand on each breast, pushing up against their weight with his palm whilst each thumb caressed the red silk where he knew her nipples to lie until he was rewarded by the sight of them pointing and indenting the red fabric.

Delilah leaned her head back, exposing her long white throat to her lover, relishing the sensation of his hands over her. She decided to give him a little more encouragement and unhooked the spaghetti straps at her shoulders.

Ethan briefly took his hands away from her as she did so. Then he crooked the forefinger on his left hand and hooked it into the base of the V of her neckline and slowly pulled it down, her tits tumbling out and her negligee, decorous but redundant, simply straddled her midriff.

"I fucking love your tits. "

Delilah simply smiled back at him.

Ethan raised both hands again, palms up, and bounced them in his hands like he was weighing ripe fruit at the grocers. He kept his fingers spread to take as much of her as he could but she was too big for him and her flesh spilled through his fingers.

Still bouncing her up and down he brought his face up to her cleavage and buried it down the valley of her breasts. He brought her nipples up to his lips lightly biting, linking, sucking making sure his other hand was giving her other breast equal attention.

Delilah let out low ecstatic moans as he made his slow, unhurried assault on her. She could feel him really savoring her and that turned her on almost as much as the way he was making her breasts feel. Although tits like hers would rarely fail to make a man look twice it was an irony that too few men really seemed to appreciate them when they got their hands on them. They were like advertising, promising much yet seeming little valued in themselves. It was as though as soon as a man was granted unrestricted access all he wanted was to move onto the main course.

It was true that Ethan had been entirely fixated on her bush that first night together. And the first few nights they had spent together since that as well. In fact he had confessed lying in bed alone with a raging hard on as the unexpected animal sexiness of it had filled his thoughts. But now that they had fucked a few times he had remembered what had caught his attention in the first place.

He was a geeky type and, Delilah suspected, a late bloomer sexually. Those years of sexual frustration had made him an attentive lover. Eager to please but also determined to get the absolute most out of the experience. The boy positively relished foreplay. A love of foreplay and a big cock. If it hadn't been for the slightly ridiculous goatee he'd have been almost perfect.

Delilah's breasts were singing under the attention that was being lavished upon them but it only made the ache between her legs more intense without in anyway satisfying it.

She pushed him gently away slumping down in the sofa, which had a wide seat, almost like a bed, so that her body was lying down on the seat and only her head was propped against the back of the sofa. Her buttocks were spilling over the side and the mound of her pudenda raised slightly in the air.

Delilah then slowly spread her legs as wide as they would go, opening herself up to Ethan.

"Take a bite of peach," she said.

He smiled up at her, a wicked glint in his eye. He then let his gaze drop very slowly, tracking across her body. As she was now almost horizontal he noted how her large breasts were now splayed across her chest. He noted the scarlet band around her waist where her negligee was gathered up just below her navel. He noted the V of her pubic bone poking out below it pointing the way his eye would naturally have gone anyway. He noted her bush.

"I fucking love your cunt. "

It was only the second time he had spoken since she had opened the door to him.

He lowered himself down to its level and, taking full handfuls of buttock, raised it up to his face like an offering.

At first he didn't touch. He was enraptured. Cuntstruck. Hypnotised like a small animal transfixed by the beautiful beast. At first all that he could see was the thick wadge of hair, dew wet with the juices oozing out of her, her moist thatch promising the wet womanly wonders waiting within.

Soon though the lines of her slit could be delineated especially when, as now, her wide spread thighs had parted it slightly, opening a crack in the great doorway to her pleasure house. The outer lips were the darkened pink of rouged cheeks, the inner, barely visible at present, the delicate pink of coral.

Ethan leaned in and placed his face close up against it, the hairs of her bush tickling his nose and lips. He inhaled deeply, sucking her intense animal smell, as though trying to pull her right into him.

Giving her buttocks a last friendly squeeze, he placed his hands flat either side of her ripe sex and slowly pulled her apart, opening her up like a flower. Her crack swelling and opening for him.

He took another deeper inhalation.

For a moment he paused and simply looked at it.

Ethan was by no means the first of her lovers to worship at the altar between her thighs. In fact no lover would last who didn't relish licking her out. Mere willingness was not enough, she required devotion. And no lover had been more devoted to her cunt than Ethan.

However no other lover had ever subjected her womanhood to this type of scrutiny. There was devotion but also something very deliberate as coolly, analytically he surveyed her feminine geography.

Bared to him thus, Delilah felt exposed and vulnerable as she very rarely did, in sex or otherwise. She felt like a wriggling pink sea creature cracked out of her pearlescent shell for the forensic delectation of some haughty gourmand.

She shivered with equal parts discomfort and delight. Her pussy yearned for his touch. He was so close she could feel his hot breath ruffling her feathers, his moist breathe moistening her moistness.

She yearned for him, she would split wide for him if that meant pulling him down into her, enveloping him. The hairs of her bush tingled and clawed at his face but her tentacles failed to find purchase. Like Odysseus she feared he would not only evade her siren song but sail close to the whirlpool and not be dragged down.

He hovered over her beautiful open pussy like an orbiting satellite, constantly falling but never getting any closer. She silently howled to the moon.

Until, finally, he succumbed.

Very gently he lowered his face and pressed his lips in a kiss almost like a benediction on the hooded nub of her clitoris.

After the agonies of her expectation it was enough to send a bolt like a cattle prod through her. Involuntarily her whole body bucked in response. The unplanned consequence of this was that she pushed down and forward with her whole body, in effect thrusting the red open maw of her cunt hard into Ethan's face.

He may have planned to take his conquest of the alluring peaks and valleys of her femininity at a leisurely pace but events had accelerated things a little. His initial response was to pull back but not quick enough to prevent her swamping him.

It was only a momentary hesitation however and he soon adapted to the new reality. And the new reality was that, having been startled by his touch, long anticipated but strangely unexpected, out of her subservience to his gaze, Delilah was now fucking his face.

She bucked her hips rhythmically against him pushing against the couch with her buttocks so that the line of her open slit travelled the length of his face.

Ethan responded by sticking out his tongue and simply allowing his mistress to rub herself against it so. Appreciatively noting the outstretched tongue she narrowed the arc she was describing with her cunt across his face like some great wet procession and concentrated on rubbing her clit against his tongue.

For a few moments more Ethan was all obedient acquiescence, perched between his mistress' s legs like a good doggy, letting her pleasure herself from him and rewarding him with soft little moans and the heady taste and sensation of her cunt against his skin.

Almost without warning though he struck back. He slapped his hands down hard upon her upper thighs, ringing her flesh like a bell, and pinning her hard against the couch. Her bucking hips were stilled. She squirmed a little but was reminded of his surprising strength. She was naked and exposed and utterly in his power. It was almost enough to make her come right there.

He lowered his face to his task and licking her clean from the base of her arsehole to the thick auburn thatch north of her clit. He paused. He looked into her eyes. He licked her again. She moaned. He licked.

He flicked his tongue into all the corners of her twat, sliding between the folds of her inner and outer lips, tickling the base of her hole, tracing the topography of her desire, the contours of her lust.

Finally, almost lazily, he allowed himself to zero in on her rosebud. As his tongue took its wandering, circuitous procession around her pussy he would allow himself to linger longer and longer round her clit. He almost seemed to avoid it at first but gradually his detours there would take longer each circuit.

Delilah's pussy pulsated with pleasure. She had stopped fighting him and simply laid back on the couch and passively let him pleasure her. This was indeed more her style of sexual congress. There was nothing subservient in her passivity. She had a cunt that deserved and demanded to be worshiped. She had let her desire master her before and Ethan's firm hands slapping down on her thighs did as much to bring her back to herself as bring her under his control.

So she simply lay back, one hand at her breast lazily tweaking a nipple and the other behind her head, as she allowed Ethan to summon up her orgasm from the pit of her pussy. But she was in no hurry. She was a firm believer that the journey mattered more than the destination and she was appreciative that Ethan was the type of man to take his time and not some boy regarding the whole business as the necessary but tedious prelude to the main event. Appreciative but not quite grateful, gratitude being largely alien to her selfish nature.

So he licked and she tingled. It was a tingling that was at first localised at the precise point of her pussy in contact with his tongue but as he continued his progression the tingling lingered until it had not quite faded by the next time he passed that spot until soon her whole pussy was humming under his attention.

As he concentrated on her clit the feeling grew spreading out across her whole body. Her fingertips seemed to trail electric sparks across her breasts as her whole body responded to his touch.

Her juices flowed. She moaned, head thrown back showing her long white neck. She wriggled her hips a little, settling more comfortably into the sofa.

Her juices flowed and Ethan sucked. He would break off from circling her clit to take great long licks, tongue dipping deep as he supped on her sweet nectar, taking great slurping mouthfuls into himself, coating his face with her.

A tingling in her belly alerted her that her orgasm wasn't far away. Her thighs were wide open with Ethan's hands still pressed down on them. The thighs trembled as she began to come. Once again Ethan pushed down hard keeping her spread open for him, the quivering lilly of her cunt opening for him.

He thrust his face deep inside her, his outstretched tongue finding its way deep inside her, strobing the throbbing canyon walls of her pussy, flicking deep.

Pinned at her open thighs, Delilah's upper body started to thrash around on her expensive plush sofa. Under his relentless, probing assault her calm serenity in her pleasure began to break down as she suddenly came, came hard in his face, pleasure breaking out of her, drenching him as her moans came to resemble shouts. She was squeezing her breasts so hard they hurt but she only noticed that afterwards.

She lay panting and overcome on the couch as Ethan looked up at her over her auburn bush grinning like an idiot. For the tiniest moment she could have believed herself in love.

They kept eye contact for just one moment until the energy of holding up her head proved too much and she collapsed again on the sofa staring blankly at the ceiling.

She twitched like an electric bolt had passed through her body as Ethan flicked his tongue over her clit again. Her post orgasmic pussy was so sensitive it almost, but only almost, hurt.

He didn't allow her even a moment to recover though as, after one final lick, he sprang up onto the sofa, his lithe body uncoiling like a spring. He landed on top of her. Or more accurately straddling her, his knees were either side of her belly, giving her a little squeeze, and his fully erect, quivering penis was thrust out before him.

Ethan reached down again to Delilah's breasts and squeezed them with both hands. From the position he was in, this meant that his cock moved down towards them as well. This was clearly deliberate. He pushed her breasts together and lowered his body onto hers, sliding his cock between her soft, yielding tits.

He moaned as he felt the soft flesh of her breasts wrapping round his length. He took one hand away and, reaching behind him, slipped his hand inside her wet, open cunt, slathering himself in her juices which he then smeared round his cock and in the valley of her tits. He did this a couple of times and mixed it with his own saliva for good measure until her tits were slick with their combined juices flowing together.

Satisfied that she was good and lubricated, he slipped his dick back between her large breasts and began to fuck her. Delilah played her part, pushing her tits together so they enveloped his length.

Although not quite as satisfying as having him lick her out, Delilah enjoyed Ethan fucking her tits like this. She liked having them played with and she liked his dick so having the two together was more than acceptable.

Most of all though she loved how much Ethan got off on it, she enjoyed the feeling of his hot, sweaty body hovering above hers, enjoyed him treating her like a sex doll even, grunting like a porn star. After all she had taken her pleasure from him first so it was only fair to return the favour.

She felt him start to stiffen, not just his cock which was stiff enough already, but his whole body, every sinew tightening. She looked him in the eyes as she sensed him about to come. His eyes were wild and almost a little crazy, something almost frightening about it but that she just made it more exciting.

Delilah was so taken up with Ethan, his thick cock and hot, sweaty body that she had almost forgotten about his other hand still busy between her legs, so it was almost with something like surprise that she suddenly realised that she too was on the verge of orgasm.

She refocused on his eyes and suddenly he seemed to see her for the first time and something suddenly softened in his gaze, now firmly locked into hers. Despite being red and sweaty from exertion, she thought he looked suddenly, incredibly beautiful. How had she never noticed how beautiful his eyes were before.

So lost was she in his gaze that she almost, but only almost, didn't even notice him coming hard on her tits or her own pussy spasming in delighted response.

Still not taking their eyes off each other he sat back on her belly, just then she didn't mind the discomfort, and smiled at her as his come dribbled in lazy little rivulets down the valley of her breasts.

For just a moment Delilah wondered if she might not, despite all her inclinations, be a little bit in love.

But she was an old pro at this game, knew it was no more than the effects of two orgasms flooding her brain with oxytocin. Still it was a pleasurable feeling and she let herself bask in the soft glow of something like love, happy to share the moment with Ethan.

But not for much more than a moment. He really was sitting on her in the most uncomfortable way, his whole weight almost crushing her pelvis.

She smiled at him, "Get off me, you great lump. "

He smiled back bit did as he was bid.

She stood up and put her hands to her breast. She hasn't really noticed but he must have come hard, her tits were almost dripping with his semen.

She wrinkled her nose in a show of the most minor distaste.

"I need a shower."

And with that Delilah turned away from Ethan and, still completely naked, flesh quivering, walked towards the door.

Ethan stayed exactly where he was standing but she could feel his eyes on her as she moved, firmly fixed on her arse.

She paused in the doorway and, with a little flick of her hair, looked back at him over her shoulder, turning her body just enough to show off the silhouette of one breast, "You can come and watch if you want. "

Ethan grinned and followed her out of the room.

KayPS
KayPS
104 Followers
12