Afternoon Delight

Story Info
An afternoon nap gone very right.
1.1k words
4.14
27.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgmtProf
MgmtProf
82 Followers

We were still tired from the drive. South Louisiana to Orlando, Florida was a long way. The traffic on I-10 had been a bitch, as it always was, but we do this shit for family, right? After the Monday drive, we spent Tuesday morning at a local river park, canoeing and playing with all the cousins. Zaida was the youngest of the bunch there, and she preferred the playground. My folks were just glad to see their grandkids. We chatted and caught up over a picnic lunch, then Tina and I headed back to the condo to put Zaida down for her nap. We were both looking forward to a quiet afternoon watching movies, but we dare not mention it to the folks.

The drive to the condo was quiet and uneventful, just what we needed to get Zaida to sleep.

"I'll put her to bed, Babe." I offered. "Why don't you pick out a movie to watch?"

Tina nodded and headed inside. I gently extricated Zaida from her car-seat and carried her inside. She was limp as a rag doll, a good sign that she'd be down for a good, long nap. I laid her down and tip-toed out of her room, closing the door gently as I left. I heard her stir, and opened the door to check on my little princess. She was just rolling over and putting her thumb in her mouth. She was adorable, and she was the best thing to ever happen to me. I watched for a few moments, enjoying the sight of my baby. I didn't notice Tina watching me from the living room. "I love you, Zaida." I whispered, and backed out again, closing the door as quietly as I could. As I turned around and headed into the living room, I was curious that Tina wasn't on the couch queuing up a movie. I dare not call out for her. It would wake Zaida, and without a nap, she would be fussy all evening long. I checked the kitchen, and Tina was not there either. I tip-toed into the master bedroom of the condo, and as I turned the corner into the room, I was greeted by the most glorious sight.

"Hey there handsome." Tina smiled at me. She was naked, leaning against the bed, her DD-cup breasts heaving with each breath, her curves inviting me, her neatly trimmed pubic hair marking the spot where I was to enter her. "Watching you with Zaida always gets me turned on. You're such an amazing Daddy, and such a strong man. How about we have another one?"

We had discussed another child, and I wanted one, but we hadn't decided yet. The sex was always hotter when we were trying to get pregnant. I wasn't sure if it was a game or real, but it really didn't matter. Her smile and "come hither" eyes were all I needed. I approached her, kissed her passionately, and pushed her against the bed. I was hard, and I wasn't thinking clearly. I just wanted to be inside her.

"You've got too many clothes on, big man." Tina whispered into my ear.

I stood and began to undress, while watching Tina on the bed, writhing seductively, smiling at me. I almost fell as I stripped off my shorts, and we both laughed. But I was naked quickly, and I mounted my woman as she spread her legs for me. My view of her pussy was amazing, and I could tell she was getting wet.

"Tease me, Baby." She ordered. So I began pushing against her womanhood, the head of my cock brushing against her pussy.

When I felt that she was wet, I pushed hard, impaling her with my cock, feeling her womanhood clamp down on me. Tina wrapped her legs around me, put her hands on my ass, and pulled me into her, moaning in pleasure, wanting all of me inside her.

"You like my cock inside you, don't you, Baby?" I nibbled her ear as I whispered to her.

"Yes, Sweetheart. I love feeling you inside me, on top of me, and filling me up. I love giving myself to you. I want you so bad."

I kept thrusting, pushing, feeling her large breasts crushed against my chest. I held back. I didn't want to cum yet. Watching my woman climax was one of the greatest pleasures for me.

"Ride me, Baby." I ordered. I knew she loved to ride me. She liked being on top, in control, and she liked it when I sucked on her tits while she rode me.

"Yes, Love. Turn me over and let me ride your big cock. Promise me you'll suck my big titties."

I flipped her over, never leaving her tight cunt, then pulled her to me and sucked her right tit while fondling her left. Tina began grinding her cunt against me, my cock as deep inside her as she could get it, her cervix brushing against its head, begging for my seed.

"Oh, god, Jesse! Never stop fucking me!" she cried as she ground against me. "God, I love feeling your cock deep inside my pussy. Suck my big titties, Baby! Take me. Use my body. Explode inside me and claim me for your own. Get me pregnant, Jesse!"

Tina's pussy clamped down on my cock, and I knew I was close. Rarely did I cum with her on top, but today she was an animal, a cat in heat, losing control while she rode me. I couldn't speak. I was alternating sucking each of her tits while pushing her hips. When she sat up, I knew what was about to happen. She looked me in the eyes while she placed her hands on my chest.

"Cum inside me, Jesse! Put your seed inside my pussy. God I want you inside me! I want to be your woman forever! Fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk meeeeee!!" she cried as she came. I couldn't hold back any longer. I exploded, shooting streams of hot cum into her womb, watching her quiver in ecstasy, her huge tits right in front of my face, shaking.

After several moments of quiet shaking, Tina looked me in the eyes and said "Wow, that was one of the best ever. That was 'teenagers in love' amazing." Tina liked to visualize scenarios in our sex, although she would never plan it in advance. I had learned to roll with it and enjoy the descriptions.

"Thank you, Baby. That was amazing!" I held her as she laid down next to me. I was in awe. Tina surprised me. I never knew how to get her in the mood, but when she was, the sex was always outstanding.

"I like making you feel good. I love you."

"I love you, too, Baby." I whispered as we drifted to sleep. This vacation was off to a good start.

MgmtProf
MgmtProf
82 Followers