Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Kara dreams of him.
1.3k words
4.35
5.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menensia
menensia
78 Followers

She laid haphazardly, with one leg out of the blankets trailing off the bed. Warm afternoon sunlight was streaming in the window, and she moaned lightly as she shifted in her sleep. Afternoon naps like this one were absolute bliss to Kara. A lazy Saturday with nothing to do and no where to go, she had fallen asleep reading the latest Stephen King Novel and was drifting in and out on the sunny October day.

She started dreaming of Nick from her applied physics class. He was kissing her neck lightly and nuzzling her softly with his nose as he trailed along her collar bone. His kisses were slow and deliberate, covering every inch of her as he moved towards her chest. Pulling back the blankets, he took a deep breath and sighed at the sight of her. She wasn't perfectly toned, but her hips flared out in a tantalizing way and the curve of her chest was the most warm and inviting thing he had ever seen.

He lowered his head and started gently sucking on her nipples. She gasped in her sleep imagining how he would pull and nip, all the while looking up at her with those big blue eyes. He put one hand on her hip and gripped it firmly, while the other was rolling her other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "Harder," she said between moans. He responded instantly and bit down hard enough to make her yip. She wrapped one arm around his back and tangled the fingers of the other into his thick blonde hair, pulling him in closer and forcing him to suck harder.

He was straddling one of her legs at this point and she could feel him hardening as he thrust gently against her. She ran her hand down his back, feeling the rippling muscle underneath as she edged closer to her goal. She traced his groin, teasing him slightly before reaching for his cock. She barely managed to get a grip on him when he pulled back and up. He looked her in the eyes, brushing a stray lock of hair out of her face. "Hey," He said, smiling at her. He cupped her face and said; "Why don't you let me take care of you?"

The last word was barely a whisper as kissed her. His lips seemed indescribably soft he moved his hand to the back of her head, pulling her deeper into the embrace. When he pulled away she had to blink several times to keep her vision from swimming - when had she ever been kissed so tenderly? As she caught her breath, he once more began kissing down her neck, covering every inch of her exposed skin as he edged closer to her pussy.

She could feel his hot breath on her clit as he paused to look up at her. Her breath caught in her chest as they locked eyes, and he could feel a slight tremor in her thighs. She gasped when he felt him run his tongue up the length of her slit. He was so warm, and flicked expertly at the last second - never breaking eye contact with her.

"Oh, Kara," He breathed, and practically buried himself in her. His licks were long and hard and deliberate, with confidence and tenderness she didn't expect. He focused on exactly the right spot, coaxing her up to the edge and pulling back before she could buckle from the pleasure.

"God, Nick," she moaned. "I didn't know you could...I didn't know anyone could..." She trailed off as he pulled back and up, tracing her slit with a finger as he shushed her. He kissed her on the lips, letting her taste herself fully before pulling away. He kissed her on the nose and smiled at her before going back to her pussy, and her heart almost melted from the boyish grin she found there.

She was dripping onto the bed as he lowered his face back to her. As he started licking again he easily slid two fingers into her, pressing against her g-spot as he pumped in an out of her slowly, all the while flicking his tongue in a way that made her grip the sheets and buck. It only took a few strokes to get her rocking forward onto his hand, fucking herself hard and deep as he pushed her ever closer to the edge.

"Please, nick. Fuck me. I need you inside me," She said, putting one hand on the back of his head to pull his eyes up to meet hers. She started pulling him gently to get him on top of her, to get him inside her. His fingers wouldn't satisfy her. She felt a burning from deep in her pussy, and knew she needed him.

He paused, and looked as if he was going to come up and give her what she wanted. He was hard enough, and she was so tempting. Her hot wetness would envelope him and he would take her over the edge, exploding as she moaned his name. "Not yet," He said, with a mischievous glint in his eye. He gave her one more slow, long lick along her full length. And then he went to work.

He lapped furiously at her pussy and pushed a third finger into her. He reached up with his free hand and started twisting and pulling on her nipples, making her squirm and grip the back of his head with both hands. This time when he felt her tensing he didn't stop. He held her gaze as she rocked and moaned, practically screaming when she finally felt her climax overtake her. It ripped through her body like an earthquake and she had to pull him away from her quivering pussy to make him stop licking. The boy was relentless.

She laid there, panting, as he curled around her and kissed the small space where her jaw met her neck. She sighed and laughed, and rolled over on top of him. "Now it's my turn to take care of you," She said, smiling down at him. She cupped his face with both hands, pulling him into a kiss as she straddled him and lowered herself onto his full length.

He tangled one hand into her hair and grabbed her waist with the other, pulling her down onto him until she broke the kiss to gasp. She could see the passion in his eyes as they held each other, then she leaned forward to kiss his forehead. When she leaned back she started rocking slowly, moving smoothly to get him almost completely out of her before she went back down again. He grabbed her ass with both hands, helping her and encouraging her to go faster.

As she sped up she leaned back, getting him to hit her deeper and deeper inside her soaking pussy. She was so tight around him but he was easily sliding in and out of her - it was ecstasy. She moved one hand to his shoulder and the other to the back of his neck, pushing him in the right direction to hit her as deep as he could possibly go with every stroke. "Oh, yes Nick!" She moaned. "Yes Nick! Right there! Oh god, you're hitting me perfectly!"

It was too much for him. As she rocked forward, he held her there and pulled her down. He pushed up into her as he came, holding her close and twining his legs around hers. He pumped into her until she was stretched to her limit, and the sensation sent her into a fresh orgasm. She pulsed around him, making sure she got every last drop.

When she finally rolled off of him, they held each other close, folding their bodies together like puzzle pieces. She squeezed him and started trailing her hand down his chest, and he kissed her on the forehead before tilting her chin up so their lips met. They held the kiss for a long, satisfied moment, before drifting off into a deep sleep.

She smiled as she dreamed and rolled over, half waking herself. She'd have to remember to ask Nick out sometime. He seemed nice.

menensia
menensia
78 Followers