Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kymberley
Kymberley
18 Followers

Steven slowly began moving his hips forward and gliding his cock in and out of her ass. The tightness of her little hole arousing him more than he thought it would. Knowing that Kymberley had been without such affection for so long, Steven strives harder to please her immensely, his cock thrusting to a slow steady rhythm as his fingers plunged inside her pussy.

Kymberley began to forget those first few moments of pain and now was caught up in the feeling of such a strong thick cock filling her ass. She moved her fingers over her belly, found her clit, and rubbed it as she felt his knuckles against her hand. She rolled her clit between her fingers as his fingers thrust steadily with his cock. Deeper with each plunge her body had never felt such wicked desires before.

Fucking her ass gently but taking advantage of her eagerness to please him, Steven began to quicken his pace. He knew that Kymberley would not be able to stand much more teasing and when her orgasms came; she would ignite such a fire in his body that his cock would release his juice so violently fast and hard. As his pounding against her cheeks picked up, so did Kym's whimpering. He listened to the soft moans as he felt her body tightening again. Squeezing his fingers inside her pussy and her hole around his cock, he knew it was now the time to push her over the edge.

Steven thrust once more inside her ass then as he pulled back and she waited for the next one, he withdrew his cock from her ass and plunged it hard, crushing against her lips as he entered her hot pussy once more. Pulling her hips back as she started moaning louder, his thrusts becoming faster and deeper until he felt her body quivering, beginning to convulse from deep within the dark wetness that his cock was buried inside.

Kymberley threw her head back as he thrust once more. Her screams broke the sounds of the heavy moans and breaths that had filled the office. "Oh my God Steven," she cried out. Her muscles holding tightly to his thick shaft as her body began to shake.

Steven felt her juices exploding around his cock as he crashed against her lips again, then he felt his cum beginning to seep from his cock and grabbed her shoulders. Forcing his cock into her as the juices ran down his shaft, he filled her pussy with his steaming cum thrust after thrust after thrust. Holding her against his cock as he released the last few drops of his seed deep inside her.

Kymberley wiggled her hips and pressed against him milking each drop from his cock. Steven moved his hands around her and cupped his breasts in his hands as he pulled her back to his chest. She turned her head to look at him as he leaned over to kiss her. He felt the beads of sweat covering the soft skin between her breasts.

Slowly he withdrew his cock from within her; easing himself out as her quivering continued on. She laid against the chair as he kissed her back and tasted the drops of sweat the sprinkled the flesh on her back.

Kymberley's mind was spinning from the orgasms. She lifted herself back into the chair. Steven kissed her softly as she whispered thank you across his lips.

As reality began to settle back in, Kymberley looked at the clock. Realizing it was so late, she told Steven she had some errands to take care of. Being a business owner himself, Steven did not complain.

"Steven," she typed on the next ICQ message, "That was one of the best cyber sex images I have ever had. Thank you." She logged off the computer and went and cleaned her vibrator, then wrapped it back in the silk cloth and placed it back in the desk drawer.

Kymberley
Kymberley
18 Followers
12