Afternoon Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I whispered in wonder, "I don't know how much of this I can take...I'm sorry, I've never seen one this girthy."


"Hey..hey.. Do what makes you happy, whatever you do, it's going to make me happy, I promise." His hands gently stroked my flanks.


With that said, Lorenzo kissed the head of my dick, and lapped at the piss slit, flicking all of my precum into his mouth. When he moaned softly, it seemed to vibrate my cock in his warm mouth. I quivered in pleasure. I could feel him smiling around my dick as he sucked in more of it, tracing his tongue over my flesh inch by inch. Foregoing his fat dick, I began tongue bathing his balls.


Once they were dripping with my spit, I sucked one ball into my mouth, then the other, and finally I tried to get both in my mouth, but that didn't work so well. So focused was I on his sack, I didn't hear the pop top on the lube, I just felt a slightly cool gel caress my hole on the tip of a finger. I thought it would freak me out, but I just sighed with pleasure and lifted Lorenzo's heavy cock to my lips.


The finger was applying light pressure to my hole, gently teasing the outer ring, massaging it as his hands had worked my knotted shoulders earlier. As before, the tension slowly washed away, only to be replaced by a relaxed pleasure. Until his finger penetrated past my sphincter, than my ass seized. It wasn't so much pain as discomfort. Leaving his finger where it was, he began slurping loudly on my cock, taking half of my cock deep into his sweet mouth. My cock belched out more precum thinking about whose lips were wrapped around my pole.


As I began to relax, I started lashing my tongue up and down his shaft, soaking it with my spit. A sweet pearl of precum bubbled up on his immense helmet shaped cock head, and I swooped in to lick it up. Where mine always tasted salty, Lorenzo's was almost sweet and creamy in texture. As I started to suck the head into my mouth, I felt not one, but two fingers slipping in and out of my ass with ease. Sensations I never knew existed were rolling across me, all from my ass. I knew from the guys I had fucked in the ass that their asses were hot zones of pleasure, but I never quite realized how good it could feel.


When Lorenzo added a third finger, I closed my eyes, trying to shut out the pain. But once again, he was stroking my abs and thighs, caressing my ass cheeks as he murmured quietly to me.


"Shhhh, baby, just relax... I promise it will feel good in a second... Just relax...."


Eventually the pain subsided, and I relaxed a little, and started sucking his cock again. Try as I might I could only get a few inches into my mouth, so my hand went grasping out for the lube. My fingers closed around the tube, and I squeezed out a bit too much along the length of his cock. I giggled around his cock as I smeared the excess around his balls, inner thighs, a little even made it on to his taint. Which caused his dick to leak more precum into my mouth.


"Baby..." He chuckled "I don't think I'm going to go that deep."


In response, I twisted my hand around his shaft, smearing the gel around it, with a stroke upwards. At the same time, I swirled my tongue under his foreskin, eliciting a quiver of pleasure.


"Mmmmmmmm hmmmmmm" was the only answer I received, as Lorenzo was worshipping my cock, sucking most of it into his mouth, and the head slipping in and out of his throat. Now his three fingers were spreading out from each other when they weren't fucking me. I was in sensory overload when I felt his other hand reach up and twist my nipple. I spat out his cock and groaned out,


"Fuck...no...Lorenzo stop... I'm going to shoot any second."


Good to his word, he stopped his oral and nipple assault, and stilled his fingers, even if he left them in.


"How fast can you get it up again?"


"Umm, if I'm super turned on? Ten, maybe twenty minutes?"


Lorenzo laughed in his silky sexy voice. His fingers began to saw in and out, and when they were plunged deep inside he spread them out as far as they would go. His lips pulled back, he nibbled lightly on my glans. The fingers of his left hand stroked my chest lightly, before sliding down, and slowly circled the base of my cock. With a feather light touch, he began to stroke my cock.


"Then let it go. Let me swallow it down my throat. Unless spraying it over my body would turn you on more?"


Talk about hard decisions.


"I want to spray it over your chest." I whispered, almost shyly.


"Okay, then get over here and straddle my waist."


I thought for sure he was going to take his fingers out of my ass, but once I was in position, he sank all three fingers into me, causing my to shudder. Batting my hand away from my cock, he started to stroke me in earnest. It didn't take long before I was rushing towards climax.


"Ohhhh...mmmm....Lorenzo, I'm cumming, Lor-enz-ooooo"


Cum erupted out of my cock like it had never done before. It was as if my cock had become a canon, and every rocket that exploded out of my cock caused me to almost see stars, the climax was so intense. As I came, I could feel Lorenzo jerking me deftly, pumping out every ounce I had. The way he twisted and played with my cock had his whole chest coated in white stripes of fresh semen. At last, the final aftershocks dissipated, his fingers slipping from my ass. I laid half on him, half off, temporarily drained of energy. Looking down, I saw Lorenzo smile. Dragging a finger through my jism he brought it to his lips and licked it clean.


"Not bad, but you should eat more fruits."

I don't know why, but a blush was creeping up my throat again. It prompted him to chuckle, and smear some of my cum across my abs.


"Do I make you so uncomfortable? You realize how much I've wanted you too, don't you? Don't be so nervous around me -- you can't offend me. I hope I haven't offended you?"


There was a tenderness in his voice, in his touch, I had never known before. All the times in the past, sex was a purely physical act meant to do no more than to scratch an itch, to relieve some build up. But with Lorenzo, it was elevated, somehow. It all still worked the same, was still intensely pleasurable, but deeper. I suppose everything Lorenzo touched, he made it more profound in a way.


"You have, actually."


"I have?" Lorenzo's light green eyes showed concern.


"Yes, you have."


"Rod, I'm sorry -- I ... tell me what I can do to make it right?"


"Well. You can get your fingers back in my ass and finish prepping me to take that baseball bat you call a cock."


A rueful smile was all I got in return as he rolled onto his side. Then his fingers slid back into my rectum. As his fingers sawed back and forth, in and out of my ass, we kissed each other lightly. Stroking my cock slowly, Lorenzo had me in the palm of his hand; but never let me fall. All too soon the exquisite twisting digits, that would spread apart periodically, left again.


I watched fascinated, as Lorenzo applied lube to his cock, jerking it up and down, up and down. The sound of the package on the condom ripping open sounded loud in the room, as the whiff of latex filled my nostrils. While I had rolled a condom down my cock loads of times, including earlier that day, the way Lorenzo sheathed his cock was erotic. After pouring a more moderate amount lube onto my hand, I smoothed the slick gel all over his hard as steel dick, and hoped it would be enough.


"The best way to start is to ride it, later we can get creative and try other positions, but especially with bigger guys, riding is best. You can set the depth and speed of things until you get used to it. For me, I'm just happy to be the one to be here with you; even if we stop."


I didn't trust myself to speak, only managing a nod. Straddling Lorenzo's hips facing away from him, a knee on either side of him, I raised myself up a little. Without urging, he used his hands to support me in this slightly awkward position. Taking his heavy cock in hand, I found my asshole and guided the helmet shaped head to rest against my rear entrance.


"Just ease your weight down on it a little and push out ... " I could see him struggling for an elegant word.


"Like I'm taking a crap?" I grinned over my shoulder at him.


"Yes, like that." He smiled back.


Taking a deep and calming breath, I started to lower my weight and push out with my ass muscles. Feeling his spongy head was kind of sexy. Pressing down, it slipped past my hole, causing Lorenzo and I to laugh a little. But with a sense of purpose and stranglehold on his dick, I pressed the big head into my hole and almost screamed.


If I thought three fingers had been difficult to get through, I wondered if I could get past the head. A baby's arm holding an apple was an understatement for how it felt. It felt like a bowling ball. Tears pricked my eyes and I was glad he couldn't see my face. I felt one of Lorenzo's warm hands stroke my flanks.


"Take your time...it's okay... we have all night, I'm not going anywhere."


"Well, that's a relief." I chuckled.


The tension in the air eased a bit as we both shared a laugh. I managed to get the head past both portals without dying, but then I sank too fast. Tears welled up in my eyes in pain and I frowned in frustration.


"Shhh... bello .... take it easy..."


"I just want it all, I want to show you..."


"Hey... tonight is about you, this is about you. You have nothing to prove."


Holding myself in position on my heels with Lorenzo's hands holding my ass, I wanted him deep inside me, but was nervous about getting there. I guess I clenched my ass muscles because Lorenzo let out a sigh of pleasure.


"Mmm... that feels so good baby, mmm you're doing so good, only about half more to go."


With this encouragement, I took another inch. The burn emanating from my backdoor wasn't too bad when I rested a few seconds. We continued the push-stop-adjust-repeat process for a while. When at last my balls were resting on Lorenzo's, I sighed deeply.


"Fucking hell .... I don't think I've ever felt this full in my life."


"Oh Dio! Ci si sente così bene!"


Lorenzo's sultry exclamation was followed by his curling his toes and his ass lifting off the bed. Taking a breath for a moment, I swatted his ass cheek playfully.


"Hearing you speak Italian is hot, but I don't speak it."


Pitching forward, I held onto his thighs and lifted up, sliding more than half of his dick out of my hole. As every latex covered inch of ridges, bumps and veins rubbed against my anal walls, sparks of pleasure shot through me.


"Mmm ... that's it, bello ... " his soft murmurs were getting me even more excited.


Plunging back down, my balls slapping against his skin, my entire being fixated on the shocks of pleasure my body was taking from it's contact with this enormous dick. I rose up and fell, smoothly taking the whole length with relative ease. The girth still caused me some trouble at first if I went too fast.


"...mmmm...Holy Shit!"


Lorenzo had suddenly rolled us over and was withdrawing his cock from my hole. As I fell back, I felt his deft fingers cradle my head so I wouldn't bang it on the bed frame.


"Too close...too hot..." He rasped, discarding the condom.


Pressing his body down on top of mine he rubbed our chests and cocks together, which definitely caused my cock to twitch. As his face left my neck, I pulled his face in and kissed him.


Tracing my tongue across his lips, my eyes drifted closed and I was once again overwhelmed by just touching Lorenzo. My tongue slid across his lips, brushing sensuously over his, my body quaked with need. With a growing heat, our kiss intensified. Dueling for dominance, tongues lashing, lips bruising in their pressure. Just when I thought I could cum just from his lips on mine, Lorenzo began to slide down my body.


"Everything about you...tastes so good..." He whispered.


Lorenzo's lips dragged down across my jaw line, following the hollow of my throat; bathing my skin in little nips and licks until he came to my nipples. Arching my back under his touch, he twisted pulled on my eraser sized nipples until I was gasping for air.


"It's so hot to watch you respond to my touch."


Every word he spoke was caressed by his sexy accent, but augmented in a wonder I knew was special to me. Watching his face descend past my navel, I felt my cock pump out some precum onto his chin.


"Mmm... that's it bello..." Lorenzo whispered.


He scooped up the cum on a finger and fed it to me, anointing my lips with it before he sank the digit past my lips. It tastes bitter and salty, but it was so erotic. Making eye contact with him, I began to nurse his finger.


Grinning, Lorenzo swooped down, and took my cock into his mouth. Rolling his tongue across the swollen head of my leaking glans, it was hard to keep eye contact with him. Moaning around his finger, I watched his handsome face take more and more of me in.


I couldn't help it, my eyes drifted closed in pleasure. As soon as my lids closed, I felt Lorenzo pull on my balls, causing my eyes to fly open. Shaking his head, he swirled his tongue all along the ridges of my cock and gently rolled my balls between his fingers.


Letting my cock slip from his mouth, Lorenzo came up my body slowly, running his hands across my chest, until his face was nestled into the crook of my neck. Breathing across my ear as his teeth dragged themselves gently across my earlobe, my cock twitched as it rubbed against his.


"Come on lover, I want to see your face when we make love."


Pressing a soft kiss against my lips, he didn't see the effect of his words on me. Recovering, I watched as he rolled over onto his back, taking the lube and pouring a generous amount on his cock, working it in. As Lorenzo reached for a condom, I took it from his hands.


"Let me?" I whispered.


"Always, whatever you desire..."


Taking the condom in my hand, I tore it open with my mouth. When my hands began to roll the latex sheath down his girthy prick, I heard him gasp.


"I love it when you touch me..."


Smiling, I straddled him again with a knee on either side; but now I faced him. Taking a little more lube, I brushed it across my still relaxed hole, and hoped it would be enough. With his hands resting on my thighs, Lorenzo smiled up at me.


Returning his smile, I positioned his cock against my back door and pressed against it. I looked up at the ceiling during the initial penetration, willing myself not to tear up again. It still felt like a bowling ball was trying to get up my hole, but I held it together. Besides, my attention was focused on what I found on the ceiling and the idea it gave me, so the pain wasn't so bad.


"Oh god almighty... so tight..." Lorenzo exalted softly as I slowly slid down the full length, my balls resting on his abs.


Resting for a second with my ass pressed down against his lap, I pressed my hands against his chest, running my fingers through the dried streams of my cum. Getting a grip on his pecs, I slide up his thick shaft. Again the pleasure exploded across my body in waves.


"Oh fuuuckkk yesss..." I hissed.


Pulling out as far as my position allowed, I plunged back down, savoring the ecstasy of re-entry before rising back up. Over and over, I rode his cock up and down. But I wanted so much more, knew there had to be more pleasure in this.


"Shiiiitttt, your asssss is soooo sweet!"


Twisting Lorenzo's nipples as I repositioned my feet so they were flat on the bed, so I could change how much I could take in a stroke. Watching what I intended, I felt warm hands grasp my ass, giving me more support. Hands on my knees, I rose up higher than before, impaling back down the length of his fat prick.


"Goddamnit....I want MORE." I growled.


Looking over my head, at the brass bar, I lifted my hands up, and gripped it between my fists. Smiling down at Lorenzo, I dragged my body up like I was doing chin ups. When I felt his glans about to leave my ass, I sat back down heavy, grinding my cheeks across his trimmed pubes.


"Like that baby?" I grinned madly.


Before he could answer, I was rising all the way up again before I was dropping back down onto his steely erection. Lifting myself up again, I clenched my ass tight together, the whole way up his cock. My cock belched out a stream of pearly precum as I felt every single bump and ridge of his cock as it slowly left my ass.


"Ah Dio, yesss.... I love it... unnnghhh"


I watched in satisfaction as I saw Lorenzo's head twisting back and forth, his hands still on my knees. Looking over my shoulder, I saw his toes curling in pleasure. Unclenching my ass, I rode back down, and repeated my clenching as I lifted myself up and down.


"...I never...knew...it could...be sooooo....goddamnit....good..." I groaned in pleasure.


Whimpering I felt my grip loosening from sweat and fatigue. Just when I thought I was going to lose my grip, Lorenzo had wrenched his body up, quickly teasing a nipple between his lips. While pleasing my chest, his arm slid up my back slick with sweat until he had a grip on my shoulders.


Our chests pressed together, I felt his lips meet mine. Bruising each other's lips, I could feel Lorenzo's hips begin flying upwards, fucking me as we fell back on the bed.


Twisting, Lorenzo rolled us over so I was on my back. His dick never left my ass, and he kept on thrusting as he assumed a position like he was doing push ups. I spread my legs as far as I could, looking up into his light green eyes, sweat dripped off our faces with exertion.


"Cum with me, Rod... tell me when you're close..."


Lorenzo had moved a hand wet with lube and sweat, encircling it around my rock hard shaft. His warm palm and fingers felt like a tight orifice I was fucking as he pounded into my ass.


"JESUS CHRIST!" I bellowed


At that moment, I felt Lorenzo's unbelievably thick cock slam against what had to be my prostate, not once or twice, but repetitively. It felt as though he was trying to fuck it right out of my mouth. With every press, it felt like minor orgasms were erupting through me.


Eyes locked on each other, I didn't need to say I was close. He knew, just as I knew he was closing in on his climax. Clenching my ass around his cock, working it like I had when I was riding it minutes ago. His remaining arm collapsed to his elbow, he brought his lips down to me again, his hand a blur on my shaft.


The moment our tongues connected, I moaned. Feeling his dick buried up my ass, his hand all over my cock, his tongue on mine, Lorenzo's sweat mixing with mine, crashed down on me physically, mentally, and emotionally.


Hitting my zenith, I felt his first shot of cum dump into the condom, it was so forceful; and the first jet of my orgasm hit us on the chin. I wrapped my fingers through his hair, clinging to his body as another round of shots burst from our cocks. Wet hair slipping through my fingers and slick tongue exploring my mouth, I moaned my soul into his.


His hips never slowing, Lorenzo fucked each shot of cum into the condom, deep inside my ass, as hard as he could. Finally, as my balls expended the last of their load across our chests, his dick slowly started slipping out. All strength having been sapped from his limbs, Lorenzo fell on top of me.