Afternoon Nap Ch. 2

Story Info
Her attacker comes back for more.
2.8k words
4.42
128.4k
26
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katiekums
katiekums
39 Followers

Author's Note: Sexual assault is a heinous and inexcusable crime. While I don't endorse it, I do acknowledge that many women, myself included, have "rape" fantasies, which are indeed separate and very different from actually being assaulted. This is one such fantasy; a fantasy about relinquishing control and responsibility for sexual desires. Please Enjoy.

*********

It had been nearly two weeks since my attacker had made his way inside my home and more specifically, inside of me. He had walked right through the open front door. There had been no forced entry, unless of course you considered his thick shaft deep inside of my pussy.

I couldn't quit thinking about the events of that breezy, sunny afternoon, as he took me, blindfolded and bound as I had lain down for a nap in my own bedroom. I hadn't told anyone about what happened. I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I didn't want to be a victim, and I was angry, but there was a part of me, a part I wanted to deny, that felt gratified on some level.

I had taken to actually closing and locking the door as of late. I wasn't going to chance that happening to me again. I felt vulnerable as he had told me that he had been watching me and that he'd be back. I doubted he would come back though. It seemed like he'd be taking an awfully big risk to try that again.

Getting ready for bed late on a Sunday night I felt anxious and a bit frightened all alone in my secluded home. My roommate was on a surf trip in Baja and despite my initial reservations I had agreed to let him take my dog with him. My dog did love the beach and after a few teasing requests were made, I agreed to let him go. I wished that I hadn't, as I flipped off the light switch, crawled into bed and pulled the warm covers up over me.

My mind wandered again to the stranger as I lay quietly in bed. The words he had spoken to me, calling me a dirty slut, a whore; I shivered as I recalled what his voice had sounded like, his tone deep and powerful, assertive.

I thought of what I had said back to him in response, "Fuck Me....Fuck My Pussy... I need your cock in me" and sighed, feeling embarrassed at what he had gotten me to do and say.

I hadn't wanted that, right? Should I have resisted more?

I felt confused. Especially confused about the growing wetness between my legs as I replayed the events of that afternoon in my head; The feeling of his hard cock pressing up against my mouth, spurting his come all over my face and chest, his rough and calloused hands parting my thighs, parting my lips.

"Damn", I thought, as I wished I had a cock to play with right then. It was hot in my room. I threw the covers aside letting the slight breeze from my balcony door cool my hot skin.

I tossed and turned, unable to get comfortable, thoughts of my rapist running through my head, unable to quiet my mind.

"That's it" I thought as I got out of bed in the darkness, opened the closet door and reached into a box, a box reserved for private things, out of the view of any who might enter my room.

I reclined onto the pillow and flicked the "on" switch. I felt and heard the familiar hum as the pink jelly cock sprung to life in my hands. I eased the tip of the buzzing cock over my lips outside of my thin cotton pajamas, teasing superficially. Shivers went up my spine as I felt the warm sensations moving throughout my pussy. The material of my cotton pants was so thin it was almost non-existent. I eased the vibrator up my stomach where it came to rest upon my breasts. My nipples, first one, then the other, protruded proudly from the constraints of my clingy tank top as the vibrations hummed them into erection. I moaned softy at the pleasure I was giving myself. I pulled my tank top down and pinched at my nipple, the other receiving the head of the buzzing cock enthusiastically.

I reached for my waist and drew my pajamas down past my knees, past my ankles, exposing my wet cunt to the gentle breeze from the balcony door, slightly ajar. I slipped my top over my head and it fell silently to the floor.

I played with my breasts, so round and full, my erect nipples begging for attention. I loved the way they felt in my own hands. I pinched and pulled at my hard nubs, delivering shockwaves of satisfaction that resonated in my clit.

As I moved the rubber dick to my opening, swirling my wetness around on my lips, I imagined my attacker's cock, the large bulbous head pushing against me, his thick, meaty shaft running up and down my clit making me squirm.

"Ahhh....", I moaned, as I began to push the cock inside of my cunt slowly.

It wasn't as thick as his cock had been, his girth enormous. God, I wished I had a real cock inside of me.

I pushed the jelly dick further inside of my pussy wanting to feel more of it penetrating me, as I twisted at my nipple, arching my back as I did.

I was getting so wet as I thought about the way he had pumped his shaft into me so roughly; he had let me feel every inch of his length as he had fucked me so hard, delivering his cock into my throbbing pussy, balls deep, over and over again.

I thrust the fake cock into my cunt with abandon now, working it in deep into the shuddering mouth of my pussy- my soft, wet lips gripping the shaft as I withdrew it only to plunge it back in deeper with each stroke.

I thought of him fucking me, his hands gripping my hips roughly, grabbing underneath at my ass savagely as he pummeled me with his big dick, forcing me take him all of the way inside.

Realizing that my fantasy was incomplete I reached for my eye-shade, wanting the darkness, the feeling of the band around my head, the smooth material covering my eyes, to take me back to the experience of him pumping me so furiously, ramming his cock into me.

I must not have heard the balcony door open, nor his footsteps as he made his way across the room to my bed, distracted by my fantasy, by the workout I was giving my swollen pussy.

"You started without me?", I heard, as I jumped, so startled by his presence in my room, reaching my hands up to pull away my eye shade, abandoning the rubber dick between my legs.

His strong hands caught me by the wrists as I reached for my mask, quickly placing cold manacles around them. I flushed with panic as I heard the metallic clicking sound of the restraints he had fastened on my wrists, my arms above my head.

"You like to play with your little pussy, don't you, slut?" he asked as he held my hands in place. "Well I like to watch", he added, as if an afterthought.

I was panting, my breathing shallow, partially from the fear he inspired in me, partially from the fucking I had been giving myself which he had just interrupted.

I must have turned scarlet as I felt the embarrassment of someone walking in on me, moaning and playing with my pussy. My embarrassment was quickly transforming into fear as he rubbed his calloused hands about my body, over my stomach, the tender skin of my upper thighs.

I heard the gentle hum of the vibrator, still engaged, and a moment later felt it pressing against my moist cunt lips as he traced it up and down my slit.

I groaned despite myself as my pussy quivered, the jelly dick taking on new life as it was administered at the hands of someone else.

"You like it, slut?", he questioned, his hand moving the vibrator against my slick inner walls, pushing it further inside of me. "You like it when I fuck you with this?"

"Answer me... Tell me to fuck you with this cock... Tell me to fuck your tight little pussy" he demanded.

Knowing what was expected of me I conceded and told him to fuck me, to push the cock inside of me. God I wanted to play with my clit. It was almost impossible fro me to receive this kind of attention and not want to come.

My hands, I realized were not tethered to anything, just bound together at the wrists. I moved my arms slowly, lowering them to my breasts. Not encountering any opposition, I moved my hands lower still to rest just above my lips.

"Go ahead, slut. Go ahead and rub your cunt, you horny bitch" he instructed harshly, as I felt a rush of embarrassment despite the fact that rubbing my clit was exactly what I wanted to do.

I moved my fingers towards my clit, the lips open and wet from the delicious torture my pussy was being given. I rolled my fingers across my clit, my hands bound and moving in tandem, until I found a comfortable rhythm and started rubbing my distended clit more rapidly.

"Go ON. FUCK YOUR LITTLE CUNT... Rub that PUSSY, you SLUT", he bellowed at me as he began slamming the plastic dick into me with renewed fervor.

"UNGH... OH GOD... OH GOD!" I repeated as I felt myself approaching orgasm, thrusting my cunt towards the dicking he was giving me, my fingers rubbing furiously at my tender clit.

"COME! COME YOU FUCKING SLUT!" he shouted.

"COMING... OH FUCK... OH GOD... OF FUCK... FUCK ME... FUCK ME HARD" I ground my pelvis against his hand still plunging the cock deep inside of me, rubbing my clit with a fury. I felt the walls of my pussy contract tightly as I started to come. I released the hot fluid of my pussy all over as I shuddered with waves of pleasure, my orgasm cresting. I moaned deeply as he slowed the pace of his pumping hand, my pussy throbbing from the hard fucking he had just given me.

Leaving the vibrator lodged deep within my cunt still buzzing away, he moved up my body and unzipped right in front of my face. I felt the heat of his erection, his huge cock, so hard, pushing against my mouth, urging me to open wide and take him inside it's wet warmth.

Whether I wanted to or not, I took his cock in my mouth. He pushed it in as he pinned my arms behind my head, gliding his cock in and out of my hot, wet mouth, trying to fit his massive shaft all of the way down my throat. I gagged as he thrust his cock too far into my mouth. He grabbed my hair, firmly, but not too hard, and began guiding his cock between my lips, holding my head in place.

He moaned with pleasure as I suctioned my lips around the base of his shaft, letting him slide the smooth skin of his hard dick in and out of my mouth, my tongue darting over the head as he withdrew.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, slut. I want your pussy" he told me as he withdrew his cock from my mouth, and then the vibrator from between my legs. As he lay down next to me on the bed he tugged at my hips and legs, rearranging me roughly.

"Get on, slut. I want you to ride my cock" he instructed.

He guided me on top of him, blindfolded and handcuffed as I was, and situated me atop his pelvis, straddling his huge erection. As he moved my hands above my head, placing them behind my neck, exposing my proud breasts, I felt the stiffness of his dick as I moved my hips causing him to rub against my clitoris, torturously arousing me. My pussy was sopping wet and aching for his cock, whether I wanted it or not.

He positioned the head of his penis against my well lubed opening and thrust his hips upwards, driving his dick deep inside my hot, tight hole. I groaned as I gyrated my hips, impaled on his thick rod, thrusting my pussy towards him, rubbing my clit on the mound of flesh just above the base of his cock. His hands gripped my hips, his fingers digging in to the soft flesh as he working me back and forth on his prick, stretching the mouth of my pussy on his throbbing dick.

The rough denim of his jeans rubbed against my ass and thighs as I fucked him with increasing speed, my cunt wrapped so tightly around him, so full.

He moved up a bit, almost sending me tumbling off balance, and took my tits in his hands. He kneaded them savagely, tantalizingly pinching and pulling at my pert, little nipples.

"FUCK MY COCK, YOU HORNY LITTLE SLUT, FUCK ME!" he insisted as he sucked at my tits, his hands wrapped around my ass, spreading the cheeks apart, a finger rubbing against my puckered asshole.

"NO" I pleaded, as he inserted his finger into my ass. "UNGH... NO...PLEASE... NO" I moaned, as he responded by pushing another finger against my tight opening. He thrust his cock deeply up into me as his fingers pushed and pulled, teasing my ass.

As his fingers then withdrew they were replaced by the firm, round head of the vibrator, still humming.

"NO... PLEASE NO....GOD...." I whimpered as I felt the pressure of the jelly cock pushing its way into my ass. "NO... NO!"

"You need a lot of cock, you're such a dirty fucking slut, that's why I'm gonna fuck you up the ass while I fuck your pussy too, you whore" , he explained as I felt the searing pain of the inanimate dick invading my virgin ass.

"OW... OW... FUCK... OUCH.." I shrieked, attempting to move away from the dick causing the shooting pain in my ass. He held me steadfastly with one hand as he pushed the cock further and deeper into my ass with the other

Now holding the cock in my ass while he pumped me with is own, he began to rub at my clit. His touch sent shivers through my body, the pain transforming into the most astonishing feeling of fullness. I could feel his hard, meaty cock, deep inside of me, fucking away at my pussy, while his hand pushed the rubber dick against the walls of my tight anus.

I felt so nasty, completely stuffed with cock, like a whore. And I liked it.

"FUCK..ME" I growled at him, "FUCK MY CUNT!... FUCK MY ASS!" "I'm such a dirty fucking slut... I need to be fucked... Fuck me God damn it! FUCK ME!" I hissed at him, with two cocks driving away inside of me, pumping me for all they worth.

"COME YOU SLUT..FUCKING COME YOU DIRTY WHORE!" He hollered at me, his breath labored as he was approaching release himself.

I jerked spastically on top of the two dicks inside of me, feeling deep constrictions in my pussy and my ass, as my muscles seized up, eliciting low guttural moans from my mouth. I felt the most intense sensation, like I was starting to come and feeling some sort of incredible release at the same time. As my orgasm sent me into shuddering convulsions my pussy gushed forth a pool of hot slick liquid all over his cock, soaking his jeans.

I wailed and moaned as he continued fucking me, penetrating both holes so deeply, riding the aftershocks of my shattering climax. His body tensed as he thrust his hips up burying his cock deep in my soaking pussy and released a torrent of cum, my pussy so slick as he shot his load deep inside of me. I pumped my pussy against his pulsing cock as he continued to unleash streams of his hot ejaculate deep inside of me.

"AHHHGGG... he moaned, signaling the end of his release. His cock twitched as my muscles, still contracting around him, stimulated him further.

He moved me off of his cock and withdrew the vibrator from my ass. We lay in silence next to each other on the bed, only the sounds of our labored breath filling the room. After several minutes I felt his weight shift as he began to move off of the bed. "No... wait....I mean....I mean... don't go... stay" I said reluctantly but with a slight sense of urgency.

He sighed, his weight still heavy on the edge of the bed. He stayed that way for a moment as if considering what to do.

He reclined back onto the pillows and gathered me in his arms, laying his head down atop my soft breasts. I moaned a sigh of fulfillment as we shared the warmth of our bodies and I began gently drifting off to sleep.

katiekums
katiekums
39 Followers