Afternoon Nap Interrupted Ch. 02

Story Info
Turnabout is fair play on older guy's couch.
2.4k words
4.55
64.5k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers

"I'm not sorry about what I did," Sophie purred, not rising up from where she knelt beside his couch.

"You shouldn't be," he replied, glancing quickly around to see if either of his sons or any of their pals were in earshot. "it was the best blow job I ever had."

She blushed charmingly, eyes glancing away, then looking up to meet his. "Well, I get lots of practice with guys my own age, and then I discovered how much older guys like pumping their gobs of goo into the throat of girls young enough to be their daughter. Doing them the favour really gets me off. I absolutely loved oral sex, both giving and receiving, though of course blow jobs are just so much easier. The moment I'm alone with a guy, anywhere anytime, it seems to be all that I can think about."

Her redness spread from her cheeks to her hairline, and down her throat to her exposed upper chest.

"Of course, I like it best when the guy is more than willing to return the favour, though we need to be a bit more discrete about when and where if the guy is also going to go down on me...a bit more discrete, anyways. "

She giggled, sounding very girlish, even younger than her nineteen years. "Sixty-nine is my favourite of course - I've dreamt of going to Paris on my honeymoon ever since I heard that they call it soixante -neuf."

She chewed her lower lip pensively, perhaps thinking she had said too much to an older man with whom she had an intimate situation, turned slightly awkward - practically strangers, and even more fucked up by the fact that she was a chum of his younger son.

"Oh, sorry, I think that's enough about me."

He guessed that she had embarrassed herself with her confession, or maybe was upset that his cock, which neither of them had bothered to tuck back into his shorts, was rising again as he pictured her naked, her thighs spread wide, his tongue lapping up that sweet nectar. He had not eaten pussy in years, but still recalled the taste as the best part of life.

His misconception was cleared up a moment later, as she spoke again.

"Did your wife like to give head? I appreciate your compliment but if she was one of those uptight prudes who thought that the only meat passing their lips needed to be eaten with a fork, it would hardly qualify you to judge. Unless of course, you liked to shop around."

The blush returned. Her head turned a fraction, first one way, then the other.

"I am such a fool," she mumbled, almost to herself. "Just because I got away with sucking you off while you slept is no reason for me to insult you."

"I'm not offended," Dennis chuckled. "In fact, more than a little flattered that you would think I could have had enough women to conduct a survey. While I was married, I did my shopping at home."

Suddenly, he realized, feeling his face heat up, it was his turn to blush.

"Though my ex and I shared a healthy voyeurism. We felt that imagination was good spice for the marriage." Dennis confessed, "Too bad she couldn't stop at fantasy. Maybe we'd still be married."

'God, now I sound pathetic' Dennis thought to himself.

"But reality is so much more fun," she replied, and then sighed. "Temptation was the first sin after all."

She had a wicked smile for a young woman, barely more than a girl, talking about sin.

"Where does carnal knowledge rank?" Dennis heard himself answer, without consciously willing the words to emerge from his mouth.

She laughed lustily, straight from her toes. "I'm not sure that a blow job - even a great one - really qualifies as carnal knowledge. Do you think it does?"

Dennis nodded slowly, then spoke carefully. "I am afraid it must. Doesn't 'carnal' mean 'sexual'? And a cock is definitely a sex organ. And what better way to come to know it than to swallow a mouthful of cum straight from the spurter?"

Sophie laughed again. Dennis grinned. It was a long time since he had felt like this. Risk taking was not his normal style. He noted that his cock surely liked the chatter - he had not got so stiff so quickly in years, and his balls were pulled tight against his body, signaling that another load was getting ready.

"Well, then, if we've already had sex, I guess that ..."

"Sex? Who said we had sex?" Dennis interrupted. "Like Bill Clinton, I don't confuse a blow job with sex."

Sophie crinkled up her beautiful brow. Dennis realized that she probably had no idea about Bill Clinton's famous sex scandal.

Then the young woman chuckled, less nervously than before, seemingly encouraged by his talk about sex. She clearly liked sex. He liked how the sound seemed to start deep in her belly, filling her chest, and then rumbling out of her throat. That throat which had already met his meat. That throat which seemed more swanlike and sexy the more they spoke.

Dennis could feel the fullness of his cock rising up from his shorts. He desperately wanted her to move her eyes from his to stare at it, and then meet his eyes again, to share an acknowledgement of her effect upon him, and only then, for Sophie to touch him yet again.

"Would you like to have sex?" Sophie asked, still meeting his eyes. The way her tongue flicked along her lower lip told Dennis that she too was ready.

"With you?" he asked, feeling foolish even as the words came out of his mouth. Still she rewarded him with another burst of laughter.

"No, with my mother while I watch," she said sarcastically, "Gawd, you are SUCH an old perv."

Her playfulness was punctuated by her hand rising up and gently touching his stiff organ, with a light stroke starting with the tip of her baby finger grazing his gaping pee hole and then her fingers curling into a very loose fist, her palm caressing his shaft so loosely that it was almost like he dreamt it. Her thumb and forefinger grasping him at the root as she rose up from her haunches and sucked the pre cum from his helmet was definitely real though.

Sophie's breath bathed his hardness as she spoke softly.

"But not another blow job, not now. I want you hard enough to fuck my cunt with your meat. First though, I'm going to have you put that mouth where your mouth is, and get me off. Prove that you really like eating pussy. I want you to be steely hard when I come. THEN we can have what you old guys call 'proper sex'."

She teased just the very tip of his cock once more with her tongue before she started to stretch, rising from the floor. Without any apparent regard for who might enter, or even see through the front picture window, she quickly tugged her gauzy peasant blouse off over her head, tossing it to the floor. Her tender firm tits stood proud, no bra needed, the cherry red nipples erect with excitement.

He grinned up, his eyes inevitably drawn to the almost imperceptible sway of her tits, the nipples almost begging for attention. His tongue flicked over his lips. His cock throbbed excitedly.

Dennis' hand automatically reached to stroke his cock. Sophie bent down, swatting it away.

"Bad boy," she giggled. "I told you to save that for later."

This lowered her chest within inches of Dennis' face. He only had to sit up slightly to take her right nipple into his mouth, drawing it deep past his lips, gripping it in his teeth and gently tugging. This, Sophie did not object to. Instead, she sighed and took two handfuls of Dennis' hair, holding his head tight to her bosom as she wriggled with joy. Her nubbin tasted just as he imagined – fresh, sweet, no saltiness of sweat, no staleness. For Dennis, Sophie really was a dream girl. Any thoughts or worries of being interrupted were washed away by rapture.

Dennis had nothing to do with his hands, so he ran them up Sophie's thighs. She shivered with exhilaration, lifting her left leg over Dennis onto the couch, straddling his thighs, her right foot still on the floor. Dennis caressed her hips, her skirt bunched around her waist. The heat radiating off Sophie's body was trapped between them, making Dennis squirm. They kissed, gently at first, but soon building to a solid tongue twisting, lip nibbling intensity which caused Dennis to feel more alive than he had in years.

Sophie used the leverage provided by her knee up on the cushion to slide her body along Dennis', forcing him to reluctantly allow her teat to pop free from his lips and to plant a long trail of kisses down her perfectly flat abdomen. As his tongue circled her navel, his fingers found the clasp holding her skirt shut. With a minimum of fuss, he was able to loosen the waist enough to slide it to her knees. She shimmied and freed her right leg, though the fabric was still bunched around her left knee, up beside Dennis on the couch.

Though she was braless, Sophie had not gone commando. A wispy red piece of lace masked her honey pot, held in place by delicate strings no wider than dental floss.

Dennis gave one glance up to meet Sophie's lustful eyes. She gave him a tender smile and nodded encouragement. He hooked his thumbs into either side of her lacy thong, and rolled the tiny lingerie clear of her loins. At this point, Sophie lifted herself entirely onto the couch, lying atop Dennis. She raised herself just enough that the underwear slid down, and then she kicked it free.

Her thigh pressed against his belly, as if Sophie was a cat marking Dennis as her property. They kissed slowly, deeply, tongues intertwined. Sophie pulled back slightly.

"I almost can't breathe" Sophie sighed. "You make me so hot, I never felt anything like it. I'm burning up."

Dennis was not able to fully appreciate the magnificence of Sophie nude, because she had slid her reclining body so that her tender young pussy was presented to his lips. It barely registered to him that Sophie had shaved, like he assumed most young women did these days, but she had retained just a delicate heart shaped fringe of reddish hair to frame her opening.

"You have such a beautiful body," Dennis said softly before his mouth was otherwise engaged.

With Sophie's wet mound pressed against his lips, it was easy for Dennis to indulge her desire to fulfill his long standing fantasy, slipping his tongue deep between Sophie's most tender folds while his hands caressed and kneaded her breasts.

"Do you like this as much as I do?" Sophie asked as she writhed against Dennis.

"You know any man would be a fool not to love eating you," he replied as he paused for breath, his fingers busy giving her nipples a tweak. "You taste so fucking sweet."

He stopped talking as his hands flowed down her back, cupping her ass, pulling her cunt closer to his face, burying his tongue deeper, as his lips teased her clit. Although it was a long time since Dennis had eaten a woman, it had only taken the slightest taste to reawaken his powerful instincts. He speared his tongue down into her depths, then pulled back, spread his tongue flat, and licked from the bottom to top of her labia, until she was crazy with desire, demanding that he attend to her swollen clit.

"I love how you make love to me...not just try to fuck me like the guys my age," Sophie chuckled lustily. "I am so going to reward you for this. Over and over, I hope."

Still he teased her, dancing his mouth all around the rose bud, flicking it, kissing it, but mainly stimulating the flesh all around it. He wished that he could see it, but he knew it was distended, growing like a baby cock.

Sophie cried out, "I don't think I've ever been this wet before."

Dennis added a finger, plunging it deep up inside her canal as his lips finally closed around her clit. Her nectar flowed over and he sampled her sweetness. Now it was Dennis' turn to moan in ecstasy.

She shifted position slightly, spreading her legs as far apart as she could without falling off the couch, grinding her hips against his face, forcing his tongue to fuck deep into her cunt. He continued this for what might have been a minute, or five, time having lost all meaning to the two mismatched lovers. As Sophie's body shuddered with joy, Dennis placed his hands on her hips and pushed her back just a little so that he had room to lick from the bottom of her wet slit to the top.

Sophie cried out as his tongue slid over her pink folds, her aching clit still swollen and firm, jutting out from its hood. She moved one hand from Dennis' hair and began strumming her own organ.

Dennis paused and told Sophie not to hold herself back. Neither of them knew whether anybody was outside, but they were way past caring.

"Oh, fuck, you are the besssstttt," Sophie screamed as she began to climax. "I wish I could meet the woman who taught you how to do that. I'd love to thank her."

Her excitement flowed freely, but Dennis was so entranced that he could have happily drowned. Sophie pulled back instinctively, gathering herself as the waves crashed within. Dennis groaned as he continued to nibble her clit while lapping at her wetness.

He had to hold her hips hard in his fists to keep her loins tight to his face. He was sure he could feel the electric current coursing through her body. He rolled his tongue into a little tube, surrounding her nub from all sides at once, a little trick he had learnt from his wife.

"N...no...one... has... ever done... THAT before... incredible ..." Sophie panted just before she surrendered to the most intense orgasm of her young life. Her hips writhing against Dennis' face until she was totally satisfied. She sank down his body, head coming to rest on his shoulder, bodies pressed tight together.

His old cock was fully recovered from her blow job, the hardness trapped between their bodies.

After a moment, Sophie giggled, more like a girl than the young woman she was, and said with a sigh, "I think somebody is ready to give me that fucking that we both need."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers