Afternoon of Pleasures & Closers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then with a wicked smile he removed his fingers then placed his hot mouth back on her throbbing flower. Dan's relentless tongue tantalized and teased her. Evangeline was subject to a pleasurable lashing as Dan's experienced tongue circled her drenched bud making her tighten her grip in his dark hair. She pulled him in as he sheathed his tongue inside her, her body vibrating in response. Then he stopped, the sweet torturer, to kiss her inner thigh, listening to her haggard breathing and whimpering.

"Oh baby...," Evangeline gasped in ecstasy. She was at his mercy.

Dan returned to working her wet center. Finding her trigger, Dan fired off a series of short little licks and sucks. Evangeline felt raw like she was a naked wire surging with electricity as her older lover's head lay clenched between her thighs. She arched her back as her muscles spasmed and she gave out a small cry.

Dan held onto Evangeline's gyrating hips as his one hand caressed her firm mound, giving it a loving squeeze. Evangeline gripped the edge of the table as a bone-tingling orgasm ripped through every part of her, from the balls of her feet to the crown of her head.

"Damn...," Evangeline panted as sweat beaded on her brow. Dan kissed her mound then stroked her stomach that fluttered at his touch.

"Since my wife doesn't expect me home," Dan pressed his hardness against Evangeline's quivering sex. "Ready for another round?"

Evangeline smiled as she bit her finger nails, a naughty glint in her rheumy brown eyes, smiling and purring like a sex kitten.

***********

12