Afternoon Quickie

Story Info
A shower leads to a massage leads to more.
773 words
3.88
31.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frankland
frankland
14 Followers

So the other day I asked my girlfriend, Stacy for a hand-job because I was feeling a little randy and she said maybe after her shower, and then suggested I take one with her. I followed her into the shower and we washed each other, I spent a little longer on the parts that admittedly were probably the cleanest and we got out. She has a small frame, a cute face, big perky tits and an ass that just won't quit. It's honestly a work of art.

She suggested I apply some lotion to her body, and being a big fan of her body I agree and follow her into the bedroom. I rubbed her front side first, every inch of her body I put lotion on, though I stopped when I got a little too high on her thighs. She flipped over and I sat there for a second, stunned. I never tire of the view of her ass. I was behind her, her legs were split around me and I just looked at her ass, her beautiful pussy. I thought about licking it but backed off. Too fast. So I rubbed lotion on her back, her feet where she squirmed and then her legs. As I got further up her legs I used more lotion. I used the most on her ass, where I started rubbing it against her cheeks, then graduated to her crack and worked my way across her tight little asshole to the very highest part of her thighs and rubbed outside of her lips. I touched and put lotion to every part but her beautiful pussy. I felt her get warm there and smiled.

Again I sat back in awe of the sight. Her ass was now covered in a sheen, I wish I would have taken a picture. She said come here and pulled me on top of her. My cock came to rest right at her door, lightly brushing against the hairs between her legs. My cock got as hard as it's ever been just sitting there as I kissed her face and neck. She put her hand on my ass and pressed me towards her. I touched my cock against her and she spread her legs a little to welcome me in. It's been a while since we fucked without a condom, so it took me a while to get used to the added intensity. I pressed myself a little more and more inside her until I was all the way in. She moaned, looked back at me and smiled. I started moving in and out but it felt so good that I almost blew my load right away. I just thrust myself inside of her and stayed there.

After a bit she started to move herself around my cock very slowly, reached a hand between her legs and started rubbing herself. It started to trigger little convulsions inside her that I could feel, it was driving me crazy. I started moving in and out again and it felt like I was about to come so I pulled out and the feeling went away. I looked down and come was just streaming out of my cock. I rarely come this much but out it came in thick streams, gobs and gobs of it. The thing was I didn't feel like I was coming, it was like I was watching somebody else do it. It still felt rock hard and ready to go. I told Stacy that I thought she might think it was crazy but I'm still good to go.

She looked back and saw that every square inch of her ass was absolutely covered in my come. She narrowed her eyes said fuck me, which drove me nuts so I thrust back inside her. I started real slow and she kept asking for it harder, then faster, then harder. I was fucking her as hard as I could, her gorgeous ass shuddering with each impact, she just kept saying fuck me Frank! Fuck me! And fuck I did. She grabbed at the sheets and braced herself against the wall as I slammed against her harder and harder. I felt her tense up inside and I grabbed her ass and pulled her against me as she came in long moans. I came right as she did, riding the wave of muscular aftershocks throbbing inside of her.

Laying there next to Stacy afterwards, her ass glistening like it'd just been come on by a group of guys. He smiled when she noticed what I was looking at and remarked, "So much for the shower, eh?"

frankland
frankland
14 Followers