Afternoon Quickie

Story Info
Gabriel and Kat have some fun in her office.
1k words
3.93
9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean him up, then head to the cabin. I'll be there soon." Kat slid from the horse, handing him off to Matt and issuing the terse command. Gabriel watched her with a carefully blank expression, frustrated but aroused but hurt. He wasn't used to her eyes not always following him, to her attention being split, to this Dominant side of her. It wasn't that she wasn't confident and commanding normally, but with Matt she was a downright tyrant. And he laps it up, asks for another and encourages her.

"I like watching you when you don't think I am." Kat's voice cut through his thoughts and he snapped back. He set his jaw, stiffening at the mocking light in her eyes. She walked over to him, her expression intense. "What's wrong?"

He shrugged. "Nothing."

She raised a single eyebrow. "Oh, really? So you're not glaring after Matt, or staring at me wistfully?"

He sighed and turned away, walking into her office and she followed. He leaned against her desk, crossing his arms over his chest and she shut the door to lean against it. The pensive irritation on his face would have amused her any other time, but she opted to skip the sadistic words bubbling in her mind. "Gabriel, talk to me."

Her soft plea made him look up and his anger faltered slightly. He shook his head, crossed his legs at the ankle and studied a spot on the edge of the room. "I'm just not used to it."

"Used to what?"

The words came more slowly this time, almost painfully. "You and him and the way you are."

She watched him for a long moment. Bouncing between the two men and personas was unexpectedly difficult. She couldn't say she enjoyed every minute of it, or even most minutes. It was exhausting and she already had plenty to do already. It certainly wasn't something she was enjoying enough to fight Gabriel on it. She stepped closer, pressed herself against him and slid her arms around his waist. Reluctantly he dropped his arms and they rested loosely on her hips. A faint blush stole across his skin and she stared up at him.

"Regardless of who I am to Matthew, you're still my Daddy."

It worked the way she thought it would. His eyes snapped to hers and the blush darkened while a faint smile played across his lips. He heaved a deep sigh and tightened his grip on her. "I'm glad this is a game to you."

She bit back a smile and snuggled closer. "It's not a game, Gabriel. I love you, I am yours, and you are mine. I'm sorry watching me with Matthew is uncomfortable. Tell me how to make it easier, and we'll implement something. If I'm not spending enough time with you, say the word. Just remember." She slid her thumbs under his belt and pulled, dropping her voice. "You asked for this."

He smiled thinly and his hands came up her spine to wrap around her braid. She saw his eyes darken, his intent clear and he yanked her head back. She arched against him and he nipped at her jaw and neck. "I did, but don't make me end it."

One hand kept her arched as the other sank inside her jeans and she shuddered against him. Her hands slid under his shirt and she ripped her nails gently over his sides. "It's not yours to end."

Her voice was throaty and quiet, trailing off into a swallowed moan as he gripped her ass firmly, his fingers digging into the soft flesh. Her head was released as he snatched her up and spun them, sitting her on the desk and settling between her legs. His fangs were extended and she grinned, not caring as papers flew. No, this passionate, demanding, forceful Gabriel was something else entirely. She wrapped her legs around his waist and squeezed him closer, loving the way his eyes darkened. His self-control seemed limited, especially when he growled and kissed her hard. His fangs cut her lips and the taste of blood drove them both crazy.

There was no time for a full undressing and their hands made quick work of the buttons and zippers at their waists. He spun her around and bent her over the desk, her pants barely at her knees. He gave her only a quick thumb swipe before nestling the tip of his cock against her slit. He snatched her head back again, his other hand covering her mouth when she moaned. "Be quiet."

His growl ripped across her skin and she wiggled, slipping him inside. He sank to the hilt, his head buried at her shoulder, before releasing her hair and steadying her hips. He kept her mouth covered, squeezing her cheeks almost painfully as he began to move and she began to whimper. The forced silencing was as arousing as it was enraging and she bucked against him, throwing off his rhythm. He slammed into her, pinning her against the desk and threw his full weight on the hand on her pelvis. He ground her into the battered wood, fucking her deep and hard. His body shook and she shuddered, snatching at his hands, bracing herself against his thrusts. Her orgasm was growing, her frustration at the restraint shoving it higher and suddenly she was over the edge, screaming into his hand and gripping the desk desperately. He was right behind her, swallowing his own grunts of release until they ground to a shaky halt.

Her hips and spine ached, her thighs were bruised and her legs were weak, so when she collapsed on the desk it was a merciful position. Gabriel collapsed around her, his arms locked to hold himself above her, his panting breath hot on her neck. He kissed her neck, laughing softly when she shivered.

"Sorry." His voice was amused but remorseful and she grinned.

"What for?"

"For pounding you into this desk, for claiming you so roughly. That was needlessly savage." He slipped from her, pulling up her panties and jeans before tidying his own clothes. Kat wasn't sure she could stand so she took her time straightening. Her legs felt like jelly and she leaned against the desk for support.

"Do you feel better?"

Gabriel shook his head. "Not really." He didn't look at her again, simply left, and she stared after him in confusion. What the hell...