Afternoon Surprise

Story Info
The first touch of his fingers...
928 words
4.36
16.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was spilling in through the large window. I could see the trees in the distance leaves barely rustling in the light wind. I was leaning against the table set in front of the window. The wood warmed by the sun felt good against my thighs. I was alone in the house or so I thought. My hands resting on the table as I let the sun warm my face, my eyes were closed but snapped open when I felt the first touch of strong fingers gliding up the inside of one of my thighs. My lips parting as I gasped and began to turn around but felt a staying hand just below my neck between my shoulder blades.

His fingers continued up slowly teasing me. I could feel the goosebumps rising and when that hand turned palm up and cupped my pussy my knees nearly buckled. He rubbed me hard at first and then soft. Slipped his middle finger between lips that were rapidly becoming moist. My hands slid to the edge of the table and gripped it for support.

While his hand was continued to taunt me he pressed up against my ass and doubled his efforts. I could now feel two fingers between my lower lips and his cock both rubbing my in rhythm with his fingers. My breathing became rapid, harsh as those two fingers slid inside over and over filling me, stretching me pussy. My hips began to gyrate as my desire was building up.

I felt his fingers slide out and almost groaned at the loss. I saw his fingers move to my lips spread my juices over them and then into my mouth. I began sucking his fingers and knew he was becoming more excited as he pushed more insistently against me. I felt his cock getting harder as it slid between my pussy lips. Lifting on my toes a bit I tried to get him inside me. I heard his deep chuckle and felt him move slightly away from me. He wasn’t done teasing me yet and wouldn’t let me get his cock inside me.

My mouth came off his fingers and I slid my tongue out to lick up each finger slowly before going back to sucking them again. I felt his other pushing me slowly down until I was resting on my forearms. His hand continued down my spine and over the curve of one butt cheek. His fingers withdrawn from my mouth joined his other hand. Gripping my ass and pulling me back right onto his throbbing thick cock. My pussy filled I growled in pleasure and he let me fuck him. Covering him with my juices.

My ass slapping his pelvis each time I rocked back and forth. Clenching the tiny muscles of my pussy around his cock. He watched his cock sliding in and out. Felt me squeezing tighter and tighter. Fucking him faster and harder I heard his breathing quicken just before I felt his hand come down on one cheek with a good hard smack his finger gripped me. Squeezed me hard and held me still while he began pushing harder and faster than I could in my position.

My muscles began to tense with my orgasm so close I felt him slide out and just rub his head against my clit to tease me some more. I wanted to beg him and did even though it wouldn’t have mattered. Seconds passed that felt like an hour. I was ready to explode with the lust that was riding through me. My pussy lips swollen, throbbing waiting to be filled again. He finally did with a hard sharp thrust that caused me to cry out.

I felt both pleasure and pain mix in to one and increase every sensation as he held my hips and continued to slam inside me until I felt him tighten up and push as deep as he could until he shot his hot cum inside me. As he did I felt his fingers on my clit. Rubbing that tiny little spot as he kept pumping his cock inside me. My muscles tensed up and in less time than I could blink the double stimulation from his cock and fingers had me cumming. My body wracked with such a strong orgasm I nearly passed out from it.

I held on to the table and tried to get my strength back as I listened to him move around. He came back a few moments later. Took my hands in his and put them on my ass and said only:

“Hold your cheeks apart”

I tensed wondering what he was a going to do. I felt the first nudges of something hard against my asshole as he worked it in. I felt warm drops of liquid on my skin as it helped work in the object. I bit my lip to stifle a moan having my hole stretched almost more than I could bear. He stood over me for a minute before taking my hands by the wrists and lifting them up.

I saw the cord wrap around my wrists binding them together before he hooked the end of the cord around the latch to the window. Testing the cord before he looked me over and smiled sinfully and said:

“Whoever passes by that window will get a treat. Either seeing you naked alone or with me fucking you with that plug still in buried in you. How do you think that will feel? Filled in both holes and being watched.”