Afternoon Tea Ch. 07

Story Info
The lovers, together in Rome.
2.2k words
4.65
17.8k
12

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inviolate
inviolate
50 Followers

#

##

Two months later, in Rome …

Sophie squealed as her naked husband tossed her onto their hotel room's bed.

Bouncing to her knees, she tossed a hank of damp hair out of her eyes.

"You wretched beast, don't think that just because we're married now, you can manhandle me as you please. I was enjoying that bath!"

"But sweetheart, I want to enjoy you - and my head still hurts from where I cracked it against the side of the tub yesterday," Cole said, rubbing an imaginary lump on the back of his head. "Bloody slippery wife, won't stay still while I'm inside her, bouncing and bucking and making a fellow go head over arse," he groused in pretend annoyance. Flicking a glance at his blushing bride, he squared his shoulders and struck a heroic pose. A painting of a bowl of grapes hanging beside the bed was subjected to a manly scowl.

Pretending to ignore Sophie's laughter, he told the fruit, "But we Rochedales are no cowards! We do not know the meaning of surrender. Though we may be wounded grievously in body, our hearts and our spirits will ever rally to the call!"

"'Once more unto the breach, dear friends'?" she suggested.

"Just so, my love, well said. And what a delectable little breach it is too," Cole smirked, licking his lips as he remembered the addictive taste of her creamy juices and how he hadn't nearly had his fill last night. His Sophie had a tiresome habit of passing out after only four or five screaming climaxes.

"Your grievous wound didn't seem to stop you from keeping me awake well past dawn this morning."

"I beg your pardon, I seem to recall it was your tongue on my ballocks after I'd already given you three good cockings, my lusty little love."

"Oh. So it was. Well, in that case -" Sophie leered at him. "Why don't you bring that man handle over here and aaah!" She shrieked as he leaped onto the bed. Sighing she let him pin her onto her back as he lay on his side next to her, one leg hooked over hers, opening her to him.

"At last. You talk too much, Soph," he mumbled around a mouthful of creamy tit, smiling when she swatted the top of his head in admonishment at his teasing. It was only with him that Sophie relaxed the guards she placed around her physically demonstrative nature and Cole treasured that trust.

Dragging his lips all around a swollen nipple, he dragged the flat of his tongue slowly up and over it. He did this again and again until Sophie was writhing beneath him, her breath coming quick and hard. At last, a small fist thumped his shoulder.

"Cole! Please… suck it," she begged.

Fighting back the lust coiling in his groin, he fell to with a will, suckling strongly and drawing moan after moan from her; his breath hitched with every one.

Slipping his fingers down her body, Cole teased briefly at the dimple of her navel. She squirmed and giggled, drawing an answering chuckle from him. They both sighed when his fingers stroked between her thighs.

"God, Soph, you're so hot…" he groaned, as he eased a finger into her moist sex, switching to tease her other breast as he did so. She whimpered and bucked her hips at him.

"More, please, more, don't stop!"

"I'll give you more," he said, lust turning his voice to a throaty rumble. He thrust a second finger into her and grinned wickedly at her squeal. Pumping his fingers, he flicked at her engorged clitoris with his thumb. Uttering broken sighs of pleasure, Sophie drew up her feet so she could drive herself down onto his hand. Her arms fell limp over her head as he pushed her nearer and nearer to the edge.

"So good," she panted, plump breasts bouncing in unison with his thrusts.

"So tight," countered Cole. He pressed his thumb against her and swore when she convulsed, the feel of her slick femininity squeezing his delving fingers seeming to sear itself onto his brain. The head of his cock was slick with seed and he swallowed once, twice, trying to will his climax back down his pulsing shaft. Concentrating hard on bringing Sophie to her own finish, he began to tongue her neck. She sighed, only to wail softly when he scraped his teeth over the curve between her neck and shoulder. Undulating her body to the rhythm of his still-driving fingers, she found his erection with her hip. Crowing in satisfaction, she began to grind up at him. Cole's jaw slackened at the feel of her silky skin rubbing hard at his cock.

"Yes, Cole, yes, use me, rub that huge cock all over me."

Cole shuddered at her words and the motions of her hips, the heat coiling in his belly sinking lower. He felt his balls beginning to tighten and knew he was close.

"M'sorry, Sophie, love, wait, have to…"

"No," she whimpered, "Please Cole, no more waiting, not now, please, I've waited long enough!"

He knew that she was nearly irrational with need and hadn't meant to wound him with that dying echo of their shared sorrow but nevertheless, Cole's heart lurched and he couldn't scramble between her thighs fast enough. Whipping out his fingers, Cole gripped himself with one hand and, trying to steady Sophie's writhing body with the other, began to work the broad head of his shaft into her. She was so small and snug that getting inside her without coming on the first stroke was nearly impossible.

Trying to block out her breathy pleas, he paused with only his first couple of inches wedged inside her, fighting desperately for control. She blinked up at him and bit her lip.

"Jesus Christ!"

Cole threw back his head and roared as Sophie tightened her dripping sex around him, clenching his cock-head with mind-numbing waves of heat and pressure. His hips surged forward, stuffing the rest of his iron-hard shaft in her up to its thick base. Their mouths met in a fierce kiss as he started a hard rhythm, drawing back till only the tip remained within her, then ramming forward. His chest muscles bulged as he worked above her, hips pistoning his fat length through her swollen folds over and over.

Sophie's voice broke as she urged him on, begging him not to stop, for more, to fuck her harder. Her nails raked down his back before sinking into his arse. Ecstasy ricocheted through Cole, pooling in his pumping groin.

Bracing himself with one arm, and never slowing his pounding drives, he slid a hand beneath her. Sweat-slick muscles shifted as he lifted her off the bed. Letting her arms fall to the side, she surrendered to his hold, body arching, swollen breasts thrust high. Her chin tipped back to bare the line of her throat, her hair pooling under her head. Gazing down at her as she abandoned herself to his lovemaking, something in Cole's mind gave. Bending his head, he snarled into her ear.

"You were made for this. For me. To be fucked by me." A particularly brutal thrust followed by a grind of his pelvis against her engorged clit punctuated his words and drew a helpless cry from her parted lips.

"I'm going to make you come all over my cock because that's where you were born to be. D'you hear me? You're mine."

Nodding wildly, Sophie grabbed a fistful of hair and dragged his mouth to hers. He felt her sex begin to spasm around his cock and she began to scream into his mouth as her climax overtook her.

Cole shouted in savage satisfaction, "Yes, God, squeeze me tight! Sophie!…"

Then he was grunting as his climax exploded from his balls, hips jerking wildly as he emptied himself into her. His mind blanked as pleasure slammed through him and he could only chant her name mindlessly as he came, joining her in ecstasy.

When the seemingly endless waves of pleasure began to subside, Cole collapsed onto his back, tugging Sophie with him so she sprawled comfortably on his chest. He stretched hard before folding his arms behind his head, unable to stop what he knew was a very smug smile turning up his lips. After a few minutes, Sophie began to squirm, her rosebud mouth pursued in an adorable moue of displeasure.

"What's wrong, kitten?"

"I wish I could live with you inside me," she complained, grasping his softening cock in an intimate squeeze as it began to slip out of her.

He growled helplessly at the friction on his hyper-sensitive skin, scarcely believing the faint answering pulse of blood deep in his belly.

"Keep doing that and you just may get your wish," he warned her. Sophie grinned.

Several sweaty and delicious hours later, they lay on their sides, facing each other on the wrecked bed. Every so often Cole would stir his aching body enough to let him press a soft kiss to Sophie's face, just to see her sleepy eyes glow. The setting sun was lighting Rome 's churches ablaze outside the window; occasionally a snatch of music would curl upwards like a wisp of smoke from the piazza below. They listened, smiling, as a delighted child welcomed her father home, insisting in a flurry of high-pitched Italian, that he come see what she had helped mamma cook.

Woken from his light doze, Cole was loathe to break the restful silence but all of a sudden, he could no longer ignore the suspicion that had been growing steadily ever since that afternoon in the drawing room.

"Love?"

"Mmmm?"

"Why did Roger visit you? Don't say you've already told me, what was the real reason?"

Sophie stretched, mumbling something under her breath before grinning at him.

"You see, Marianne was going to visit that week and I'd asked her to pick something up for me on her way through London . But Stephen was having a devil of a time at Whitehall, so Marianne decided to postpone her visit to stay with him. She knew Roger would be travelling my way, so she asked him to deliver my package for her."

She smiled sweetly, laughter lurking in her eyes. "See? Nothing whatever to do with wanting to marry me," she said.

"I do see," he agreed. "What I don't see is, what was in the package?"

"Hmm? Oh, the package," she said, her tongue slipping out to slide a wicked path up his neck before dabbling at the corner of his lips. Cole set his teeth and swore to himself that he would not be swayed from… from… God, she smelled so good… like woman and sex and him… not be swayed from his suspicion! He swallowed, trying to ignore her teeth tugging on his earlobe and failing.

"Yes, Sophie. What was in it?" he asked, his voice stern even as he stroked a hand over her hip to cup and fondle her bottom.

"Nothing of any importance."

"Nothing of any importance. Good. Wonderful. So, most definitely not a wooden sword that could be used by a small child to molest unsuspecting passersby then?"

"Nooooo," lied Sophie, nodding, then collapsing into laughter. She tried to smother her giggles with his chest, leading to snuffling sounds that had Cole's mouth twitching.

After her giggles had died down, she asked, "How did you know it was I who gave Bea the sword?"

He shook his head at her, inwardly laughing when she pinched his arm in retribution for his condescending manner. Rubbing at his arm with a martyred expression of exaggerated pain, he explained.

"When I told you that maid had been attacked, you instantly assumed Bea was the culprit. And when we were children, my own swords always used to go missing after you'd come for a visit. I had to tell Father that I kept losing them."

Lowering his voice, he teased, "It's the red hair. Makes you arm small girl children, undress in drawing rooms and such, don't you know."

Unabashed, Sophie stuck out her tongue at him. Resisting the urge to snigger, he assumed his most priggish tone.

"M'dear, it's a very good thing that I am now your husband, I dare say. It is clear to me that both you and my hellion of a daughter require taking in hand. Yes, indeed. It is obviously my duty as a Christian and a gentleman to provide some sorely needed guidance on restraint in the face of wicked temptation."

Sophie cocked her head to the side. "Restraint in the face of temptation. Hmm. Does that mean you are not planning to… how did you put it?… gorge yourself on my body after all?"

Prodding him onto his back, she pushed herself up to straddle his ridged stomach. She stretched slowly, arching her back and pushing her fingers into tousled hair before shaking it out. The last of the day's light streamed through the window, igniting her hair and painting her skin in mouth watering hues of gold and butter. Her eyes sparkled the deep green of his dreams and Cole knew his mouth was hanging open as he gazed up at her. She was a blazing homage to lust, sin and sex, a loving idol before whom he would lay the rest of his life.

"I love you, Sophie," Cole said, suddenly serious. "So much."

Thank you for waiting, my love, he thought.

Melting, Sophie kissed him.

"I love you, Cole," she said.

You are most welcome, my heart.

The End.

inviolate
inviolate
50 Followers