Afternoon Tea on the Lawn

Story Info
Deliver clothes and made to model for woman.
7.6k words
4.41
63.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
646 Followers

I waited outside the shop for it to open. It was quite chilly and my legs where frozen even though I wore an expensive pair of sheer stockings. The dress wasn't much warmer and I wished I had a full-length coat. Trish, the owner was the first to arrive.

'Hello darling, nice Christmas?'

She knew full well that I had enjoyed my best ever Christmas. I had received my first dress, everyone learnt my secret and instead of ridicule I was lovingly accepted plus and this is the big one... I was offered my ideal job. It was an ordinary job but so special to me - I was to work in Trish's boutique, 'Debut' as a glamorous shop girl and this was my first day. I was as nervous as a schoolgirl on her first day in class.

Trish proudly walked me round her shop before opening to the public, showing me the various sections; Skirts, tops, dresses, slacks, jumpers, lingerie, shoes and accessories. It was an Aladdin's cave of girlie clothes and I could hardly contain my excitement. And unlike other days when I had wandered round her store this time I wore a dress and the swish of the skirts and the feel of my silky stockings and lacy lingerie just added to my overall excitement. Trish then introduced me to Lucy and Kate the two other sales girls. Both in their early twenties with beautiful figures and I could tell from there appearance they cared for themselves as women. Their hair was beautiful, well cut and shiny and their nails manicured and their make-up expertly applied. I was immediately jealous of all their girlie refinements and wondered if I could ever be as beautiful as them. My tiny cock squirmed inside my panties and I wondered if they knew as they eyed me suspiciously and smirked at my outdated dress. I began to feel ugly and very unhip.

Trish seemed to understand. 'Kate,' Trish said, 'can you take Rosemary through last seasons sale rail and help pick her out a new outfit. Can you give her a quick make over to bring her up to date.' Kate smiled sympathetically and beckoned me to follow her as Trish and Lucy busied themselves with some new stock.

'Trish told us you where joining,' Kate said fingering my dress, 'and I can see why you want to change out of this old dress.' She wrinkled her nose in disgust and eyed me up and down. 'Where the hell did you get it? Not here that's for certain.'

'It was a gift,' I say awkwardly,' 'from a relative.'

She shrugs. 'I guessed so... no one would buy a dress like that today.' She flicked some stray strands of hair from her head thoughtfully. Do you really know anything about today's fashion? What makes the hottest trends work? How to you co-ordinate colours, when do you wear high or low heels?'

'Y, y, yes,' I say nervously as she picked some dresses, skirts and tops off the rail. 'I think so.'

Kate smiled but I think she was unsure. But I didn't care I was in heaven.

'These are beautiful,' she said, 'and since you have a perfect figure they will look amazing on you. You're so lucky that Trish is giving you these things.'

'I wish,' I say, 'she's taking them out of my first months wages,' I correct her. She smiles understandingly, 'The changing room is over there.' She says pointing to a cubicle in the corner.

Once inside I drew the curtain. On my own I took a huge sigh of relief - so far so good. I stood stock-still and just took in the situation - I was living the perfect dream. I was working as a pretty girl, dressing as a girl, had been accepted as a girl and was surrounded by beautiful feminine clothes with girls that cared about fashion and their appearance. Was this a fantasy come true when only a few weeks ago I was a no hoper? No job, no future, no friends and no dresses. I sighed again and carefully stripped out of Aunties quaint Christmas dress and hung it on a hanger. I knew it was old fashioned but now surrounded by all this trendy designer gear it looked incredibly naff.

Standing in only my lacy bra and skimpy silk panties I wondered what Trish had told Lucy and Kate. Both girls hadn't made any reference to my gender. Did they think I was a real girl or where they just being polite? I wasn't sure either way - I guess time will tell. I looked at myself in the long mirror and was pleased to see I looked incredibly feminine. I let Julia, my sister, pluck my eyebrows into a feminine arch and teach me about make-up. She had done a grand job and was now able to expertly apply foundation, eye shadow, lipstick and mascara. The gelatine filled bra mum gave me was a stroke of inspiration as it gave me an enviable figure. Now my waist was smaller than Lucy and Kates and my legs where longer and smoother. I wondered if I would be any good as a sales girl. I did hope so - I didn't want to let Trish, Auntie, Mum or Julia down. And now I had to compete with Kate and Lucy.

I tried a few things on each time showing Kate for her opinion. I loved a soft linen skirt but couldn't find a top to match, a denim dress teamed with a leather belt and a Stetson transported me to the Wild West but according to Kate I looked too theatrical so I eventually choose a classic - an embroidered peach cotton and tulle dress. I was admiring myself in the mirror when the curtain whisked open.

'How does it fit?' Kate asks admiringly in that sales girl way.

Feeling like a virginal Little Bo Peep I perform a twirl and smirk proudly. 'Are you sure this doesn't make my bum look big?' I say

Kate giggles like a schoolgirl and clasps an imitation gold necklace with a medallion around my neck.

'Don't be stupid, you look beautiful,' she says stuffing my old dress and the hanger into a carrier bag with distaste. 'You look like Cameron Diaz,' I blush and feel my cock twitch again - no one had ever called me beautiful or compared me to a stunning model before. I was well made up.

Kate waves the bag in the air. 'I'd lose this on the way home if I was you. But I couldn't. It was my first dress. Auntie gave it to me and it was my passport into my new world. I felt emotionaly attached to it despite its age.

Lucy was initially ever so sweet she showed me the ropes; how to use the till, where the stock room was, what to say and how to close. I followed her round like a terrified lamb for an hour before they thought I was knowledgeable enough to cope on my own. It was all terribly scary. My first few customers where a bit tricky. Not that I found working as a girl difficult - to the contra I wore my new pretty dress with tremendous confidence and found everything second nature, voice, pose, mannerisms. My problem being - I didn't know where the stock was, which sizes we had in what colour and the designer names where all relatively new to me. I did however discover I had an uncanny ability to choose the right outfit that showed off any girl's assets and could mix and match colours like an artist. As I picked up momentum and confidence Kate and Lucy helped me out more reluctantly. This I assumed this was because we all earned commission and they now saw me as competition. I needn't have worried Trish watched me carefully giving me pointers and helpful tips throughout the morning. Had my tiny cock not enjoyed itself so much I would have forgotten I had one.

At the end of the morning Trish totted up my sales. I had sold a luxurious pair of multi-coloured patterned pumps by Marc Jacobs, a navy blue buttoned blazer with a pair of white skinny jeans and a stretchy red and white top all by Diesel, a brown leather shoulder bag by Paul Smith, a khaki dress by MK One, a pretty blue dress by Stella McCartney and a pair of Sunglasses, which I thought was odd since it was January. Trish was ecstatic. I had sold more than both Lucy and Kate together. This didn't please my new friends but I told them it was beginners luck. What pleased me the most was the look of relief on Trish's face. She seemed relieved that her gamble, and it was a big risk, in me was paying off. Think about it - She had a lot to lose. Debut the shop with its four branches had some considerable reputation and employing a sissy crossdresser potentially could ruin everything.

I took a short break for lunch during which Kate kindly walked me round the town. Now I can't begin to explain the simple joy of walking round the shops dressed as a girl. I had been to town many times but never in lingerie, a designer dress, stockings and high heels. I enjoyed every minute, every sensation. The sound of my tiny heels clicking in the pavement, the swish of my dress on my silken legs and the rustle of my dress hanging round my breasts. Popping into other boutiques and flicking through the dresses as a girl was a tremendous thrill. My transition into womanhood seemed complete. Kate was none the wiser and everyone we met seemed oblivious to my true identity. We even got a wolf whistle from a group of builders high up on some scaffolding that really made my day. This was when something funny happened - I felt a flush of excitement. Why? I'm not sure. I wasn't gay or had any interest in men up until now. All I wanted to do was wear women's clothes. The very sensation of silk, lace and delicate fabrics against my skin drove me wild. So why now? Was my body undergoing some form of feminine change? I thought I dressed pretty for the benefit of myself not for some hunky builder and yet wearing the delightfully feminine dress I soaked up their comments like a sponge. So please excuse me harbouring on about this and if you don't enjoy the male bit please skirt (no pun intended) around these bits and resume later.

Back in the shop Trish was talking animatedly to an older woman she called Yvonne. She was dressed impeccably in an expensive smart canary yellow business suit, court shoes and a crisp white blouse. Her fingers where laden with gold rings and she wore an expensive looking pearl necklace with matching earrings. Her hair was beautifully cut and she stood very tall and proud. Her voice was very respectable and she spoke with a cool authority that made me shudder. She seemed too old to be a 'Debut' customer.

'Rosemary love,' Trish said to me as I walked in, 'could you show Mrs Forrester some things. She wants a few outfits for her niece.'

I smile and sashay with her deeper into the shop as unbeknown to me Kate and Lucy look on enviously.

'Treat her well' Trish calls to me, 'Mrs Forrester is one of my best customers.'

Eek I suddenly felt under pressure as I asked her what she wanted.

'I need a few outfits,' she said calmly. 'A stylish, modern dress for the day, a pretty skirt and top suitable for a picnic later in the year. A swimming costume, some lingerie, a pair of heels and a glitzy evening dress for a forthcoming party.'

Gosh I thought if I can sell this lot I would be earning lots of commission. 'What size is your niece,' I ask in my politest high-pitched voice.

Mrs Forrester looked at me carefully. 'That's the snag,' she said eventually. 'My niece is forever growing and I'm really not sure.'

Hell, I thought this wasn't going to be so easy.

Mrs Forrester walks around me and touches me lightly on the shoulder. 'I do believe,' she says, 'she's about your size. What are you?'

I blush, 'I'm a UK 12/14' I say. 'Depending on the outfit and the label.' I smirk remembering a lesson Kate had said earlier.

'Excellent if we buy everything to fit you we should be alright, yes?'

'OK,' I say feeling the pressure mount. 'What does your niece look like. What's her style?'

Again Mrs Forrester looked at me carefully before replying. 'Remarkably she has similar hair to you, her eyes are the same colour and her complexion is the same too. And style... let me see... well she's sexy and body conscious just like you too'

'Good,' I say uneasily, 'this shouldn't be too difficult.'

Over the next thirty minutes we wandered around the shop selecting items I thought her niece would like. We browsed over sweet flouncy skirts, formal full-length frocks, silk and jersey dresses, sexy lingerie, revealing tops and tight pencil skirts. I was in a fantasy - selecting clothes for a girl like me with apparently no budget. But all didn't feel quite right - I wasn't sure what it was but there was something about Mrs Forrester that gave me the creeps.

Mrs Forrester particularly liked my choice of day dress. For this I choose a long sleeved white print dress and a large leather belt. It was by Mulberry and over £300 pounds but I'd not asked her a budget so I chanced my arm.

'It's very pretty,' she gushes, 'I love the circular patterns, collar and full skirt. Do you like it?'

'Yes,' I say enthusiastically brushing my hair from my face in a flirty way.

'Excellent could you try it on for me?'

I wasn't sure of the shops policy but I was happy to oblige disappearing again into the now familiar cubicle. The dress fitted like a second skin and hung beautifully off the shoulders and was light to touch with incredible detailing. It's price tag was immediately justified in my eyes. Unfortunately the skim of the dress on my knee caused my tiny cock to stir and horror of horrors it began to swell and press against the dress in a very unfeminine way. What accentuated the matter was how everyone was waiting for me back in the shop. Trish, Kate, Lucy and Mrs Forrester -- They all wanted to see what I looked like. Not wanting to disappoint I waltzed up and down the isle like a catwalk model terrified that they would spot my tiny indiscretion.

'Very dashing,' said Trish.

'It's so feminine. It's so you,' said Kate.

'The skirt is so flouncy and shows off your slender ankles.' said Lucy.

I went light-headed with all the compliments and stumbled a couple of steps causing the skirt to rise exposing my lacy stocking tops. I blushed modestly.

'I'll take it,' Mrs Forrester said quickly and without hesitation I darted back into the changing room before I blew my cover. I was back down to my panties and bra when Trish burst in. I blushed again and tried to cover myself.

'Don't be silly or shy,' she said taking the dress from me. I know your little secret. Here.' She hands me a sparkling silver evening dress. 'You recommended this apparently and she wants you to try it on too.' The beautiful dress consisted of a huge full skirt of a metallic material that resembled silver foil and a Basque that reminded me of a medieval breastplate on a suit of armour. Thankfully Trish stayed with me and helped me dress. I'd never worn anything like it before and I felt trussed up like an oven-ready turkey by the time Trish had tied all the bows, fastened the clips and zipped me inside.

'How do I look,' I ask as Trish dropped a tiny veil that came with the dress over my head. The dress stuck outward and swung like a bell as I walked. I sighed a heavy sign of relief as my now throbbing cock was covered. Yet I was becoming so incredibly excited I could feel my silk panties dampen and wished I'd worn a pantie liner or something with a thicker gusset.

'Oh my goodness you're beautiful,' Mrs Forrester said studying my every curve. 'You are a hot young lady,' she touches the sequins, feels the skirts and I feel dizzy.

'Stand by the front window, dear, so I can see it in the sunlight.'

I was nervous stepping so near the front door not used to dressing quite so dramatically and as the sunlight hit my dress I illuminated like a glitter ball at a dance. Lucy smirked and I wanted to hit her.

'Perfect,' Mrs Forrester said gleefully. 'I'll take this too.'

And that's how the next few minutes went. I picked something up, if Mrs Forrester liked it, she made me wear it and if it fitted me she bought it. Sounds simple yet it didn't all go as planned. The first skirt and top made me look like a sack of English potatoes but we got it right the second time. Though personally the skirt was far too short for my liking as it was so high my panties where clearly visible if I moved at all and if I bent down only slightly I gave everyone a flash and a thrill. But despite my concerns this humiliating aspect seemed to clinch the sale. The swimming costume was terrifying. Mrs Forrester didn't like my modest suggestion in aquamarine and instead she choose a tiny high-cut one piece in a candy pink. I almost died when she asked me to try it on. I looked at Trish for support but instead of giving me an option out she offered to help. Inside the cubicle, to my surprise, the ever-resourceful Trish taped my tiny cock up inside me with some gaffer tape. The result was amazing and as if by magic my cock took on the shape of a female mound. Squeezing into the one-piece bathing suit was quite a struggle. The sides where incredibly high and the lycra kept disappearing up my bum crack plus it took some careful fiddling to conceal my gelatine breasts in the costumes cups. But for added effect I wore the highest heels in the shop and a pair of designer large framed Yves Saint Lauren sunglasses. The swimsuit had an incredible effect on me as it moulded itself to my skin maximising my long legs and shapely butt, even my own nibbles began to tingle and I wondered how long the sticky tape would hold my twitching cock.

Mrs Forrester studied me like a rare painting as I pranced around the shop in the high heels. I felt incredible and totally convincing. In fact if it weren't for the tape pulling at my pubic hairs I wouldn't believe that I was a young man. But despite my concerns the tape did hold firm and my gelatine inserts stayed firmly in place. That was another sale. Mrs Forrester also bought a tiny silk thong, some lace panties, two bras and a sexy lace teddy. Trish was needlessly delighted as she rung all her purchases up and folded them in a set of bags.

'Could you deliver them later this afternoon?' Mrs Forrester asked in her hoity toity voice

'I'll do it,' both Kate and Lucy cried eagerly.

Mrs Forrester peered over her glasses like a schoolmistress. 'After all her hard work I was hoping the new girl, Rosemary could drive them round.'

I blush and Trish agreed.

'Excellent, I have some more shopping to get so shall we say 3 o'clock.

Trish nods and winks at me affectionately.

Once Mrs Forrester had left the shop Trish gave me an enormous hug. 'Well done Rosemary you've sold nearly two thousand pounds of stock. I told you Mrs Forrester was a good customer even if slightly eccentric. But you must have caught her eye. You certainly have a hidden talent. Well done.'

I was delighted but I wish I could say my two friends, Kate and Lucy felt the same as I got the distinct impression that they where very jealous. I tried to diffuse the situation. 'Don't worry,' I say, 'I properly won't sell anything else the rest of the week.' My words of encouragement didn't seem to work.

'I hope not,' Trish says sternly. 'I can't afford to carry any dead wood in my shop.' Her comments scared me. Not because of her business logic but the look in Lucy and Kate's eyes that followed and I knew then that future sales may not be so easy.

I was right my two so called friends where like sales women possessed swooping on girls as they entered the shops like hawks. I had no chance and to make matters worse when I did manage to speak to a customer they either stole them off me or ridiculed my recommendations. It was all rather humiliating and I just hoped Trish would see through their childish games in addition to all the sales that where being rung up. But unfortunately Trish was rather blind to the background cattyness as she was only concerned with the sales and ultimately the profit. Yet as a reward, near the end of the day she suggested I choose another outfit. This time I selected a garden-print silk and chiffon dress with a matching jacket by Nicole Farhi. I also choose a pair of dark brown sandals and a red woven leather handbag. I didn't need the bag but I found myself attracted to it like a magnet and it contemplated my outfit beautifully. Was this a sign that I was turning more girlish by the minute? Dresses, shoes and now handbags -- heaven help me -- how would I be able to afford my expensive tastes.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
646 Followers