Afternoon Tryst

Story Info
A lightly kinky couple's hotel afternoon.
1.3k words
3.42
8.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked into the hotel room following an afternoon of sightseeing to change for dinner. Brie turned around the minute the door was closed and ordered him to strip.

Mark arched an eyebrow, surprised, but without any hesitation began to undress. He was looking forward to Brie's demands tonight and removing his clothes was an easy one to satisfy. Her eyes followed appreciatively and when he had finished she asked, "Be a dear and run me a shower, but not too hot. I'll be right in." Mark headed into the bathroom and took his time adjusting the temperature. He was sure he knew where this was heading and he began to stiffen at the thought of soaping up her large breasts under the running water.

Just as he finished and stood up from the tap, Brie walked in already completely naked, with a scarf in one hand. The sight of her large and free breasts with an unkempt natural bush finished the job and he was fully erect and ready to join her.

"I have several chores to get done before we go to dinner and I need to make sure that you don't interrupt me" Brie said as she turned Mark around. She brought his wrists behind his back and tied them together in her soft black and white scarf. He yielded knowing it was always better to as she instructed, but the disappointment was evident on his face.

"Did you think you would be joining me?"

"No. ma'am."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm sorry ma'am. Yes, Brie, I thought I would join you."

"I don't like lies Mark." She pushed him down to his knees on the cold bathroom tile. "You will have to watch me instead."

Brie stepped into the shower and let the water run luxuriously through her hair, drip from her tits and down her ample bottom. Slowly she lathered up her hands and began to wash herself, started by massaging her breasts with both hands.

Mark began to squirm on the tiled floor. The shower curtain was just transparent enough that he could follow her hands as they roamed her body and paused to flick her own erect nipples with slippery fingers. He was hard and desperate to touch himself as he watched but the scarf around his wrists made it impossible.

Slowly Brie's hands roamed across her stomach and down her inner thighs while he watched her. The shower curtain wasn't completely closed and when her hands found her way to her slit Brie lifted one foot and rested it on the edge of the bathtub giving Mark a clear view of her thigh. Her hands began to move faster as she stroked her lips with one hand and swirled her fingers over her clit.

The way she touched herself was just out of his view and Mark shuffled on his knees across the floor to get a better position for watching her cunt. He watched Brie's breathing grow ragged. She arched her back against the shower wall. Desperate to be relieved he continued to squirm on his knees and found when he parted them the cool tile felt wonderful on his hot and aching balls.

Brie moaned as she leaned onto the wall and deeply inserted two fingers into her wet and soapy pussy lips causing her to gasp with pleasure until she couldn't take it anymore and came hard with a muffled scream, biting her lip. Languidly she opened her eyes and found Mark at eager attention on the floor, clearly agitated and anxious for what would come next. She laughed, finished rinsing the soap away and turned off the water.

"Did you like that? You watching as I cum?" she asked resting her hands on her hips.

He nodded enthusiastically.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you" Wet hair dripping over his chest and shoulders, she reached behind his head to the towels on the counter. Her breasts dangled dangerously close to his face.

He could easily take a nipple into his mouth and start to suckle, but he couldn't touch her without permission so he burst out, "Yes Brie! Yes, I liked watching you!"

"Watching me what?" She asked, casually rubbing the towel through her hair and reaching across him again to pick up a robe she threw on and loosely tied around the waist.

"Cum, Brie. I liked to watch you touching yourself and cumming." He answered staring up at her.

"Would you like to see it again?"

"Yes, Brie."

She helped Mark to his feet, walked him out of the bathroom and sat him on one of the beds. His arms were beginning to ache and his erection was getting painful. But he knew he wouldn't see any relief until Brie wanted it.

She reached into a drawer and pulled out a pair of stockings and a little moan escaped his lips. He loved her black stockings and she knew it. She put one toe into a stocking and rested it on the bed beside him to pull it the rest of the way up her thigh. The robe parted and he could see her sex was open and exposed and still wet and Mark couldn't decide where to look, her hands leisurely pulling the stockings over her knee or at the glistening pussy just out of his reach.

She did the same to the other leg and when she was done Brie stood before him twisting back and forth so he could see around both her right and left, "Are these straight?"

He could barely breath but managed to get out a soft "Yes Brie."

"Oh good." she sat on the bed opposite him and spread her legs. She looked into his eager eyes, "Now about that lie..." He lowered his eyes to the floor ashamed. He knew better than to lie to her. "You will have to earn my forgiveness." He nodded.

"Get on your knees." Mark did as he was told and found himself face to face with her pussy, swollen and still radiating heat from masturbating earlier. "Eat it Mark." He dived right in enthusiastically, the salty taste and musky smell completely enveloping his face. He worked his tongue slowly up and down her lips enjoying her wetness and she began to writhe back on her elbows as he found his way to sucking on her clit. It was stiff and hard and he grazed his teeth across it when he plunged his tongue as deep into her cunt as it would go. She moaned loudly while he rapidly tapped at the top of her hole pulling his tongue in and out.

She sat up abruptly and stopped him and he was scared he upset her, what did he do wrong? But she reached behind him and removed the scarf from his wrists. His hands tingled for a moment as the blood rushed back into them.

"Finger fuck me." She lay back again and this time Mark placed his left hand over her mound. He pressed his thumb against her clit while the other hand deftly inserted two fingers into her hot cunt. He held her down as she began to buck against his hands. The two fingers he was pumping in and out of her curled upwards against her g-spot. In no time at all she came against his hand and lay back on the bed.

His own erection was pressed into her calf and he started to rub it gently unable to control himself any longer. She looked up at him and he pleaded, "Please Brie, please may I cum now? Please?"

She pulled herself up onto the bed and leaned her head into her hands to watch, "Now."

He fell back to his knees and began stroking himself rapidly. His dick was slick with precum and his hands were wet with Brie's orgasm and he tugged at himself with fervor quickly cumming all over his thighs.

When his breathing slowed Brie placed her hand under his chin and raised his head to meet her gaze, "No more lies Mark."

"Yes Brie, no more lies."

"Good." She sat up and moved to the closet. "Now clean that up and get dressed, we are still going to dinner. We'll need the fuel for later."

--

Thanks to my volunteer editor ExperiencedStoryTeller