Afternoon with Randy

Story Info
Two married bi guys hook up.
1.4k words
3.88
71.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bimanms
bimanms
20 Followers

It was early Tuesday morning and I had just gotten to the office. I logged on to my e-mail and lo and behold there was a message from randy. He had some time today and wanted to get together. I told him I'd be free this afternoon and he can stop by after lunch.

Immediately I began to prepare. I went to the bathroom and gave myself an enema to clean my ass out. I used a full bag and made sure I was well cleaned. After all, I didn't want randy to get messy while he was with me.

As the time drew nearer for him to arrive, I anxiously paced the office. I was excited because it been so long since I've had the chance to be with a man. I longed to feel his 7 inch cock in my ass. It always felt so good to have a cock sliding in and out of my back door. I only wish that I could experience it more often.

Randy called me to let me know he'd be a few minutes late, But when he arrived I was happy even though he was late. I was finally going to have a cock in my ass after a few months without.

Randy came in and said hello and I let into my office. We made small talk for a few minutes, talking about the weather, schedules, and life in general. After a few minutes I lead him into the front office where I keep a small mattress and a TV with a DVD player. There was already gay porn playing on the DVD player. The scene was two men one standing and the other kneeling sucking cock. It was exactly what I wished I could be doing right then.

Randy unzipped his pants and started rubbing his cock through his underwear as I took my pants and underwear off. I lay down on my side switching between watching the porn and watching randy rub himself. It was so hot I was hard almost immediately. My mouth was watering because I couldn't wait to get his cock in my mouth.

After a few minutes of him running himself he pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees and knealt down on the mattress. I reached over and started stroking his cock and watching it get harder. I always enjoy watching a cock harden. It makes me so fucking horny. I couldn't wait to get my mouth on it.

I leaned over and licked the head with my tongue. I could taste the precum that had already started leaking from the tip of his cock. It was so sexy and it was all I could do to not try to make him cum so I could swallow it right then. I knew that what I really wanted was for him to bury his cock in my ass.

I took the head of his cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the tip. He moaned as the warmth of my mouth enveloped the head of his cock. I was in cock sucking heaven. The head of his cock felt great in my mouth but I wanted all it down my throat. I slowly enveloped his cock in my mouth taking in inch after inch and licking each part with my tongue. The feeling of his cock rubbing up against my tongue was so sexy. I wanted this to last but I also wanted it right now. I want to feel his cock entering my throat.

As I took more and more of his cock into my mouth he moaned that my mouth felt wonderful. He used his hand and grabbed the hair on the back of my head and applied a slight amount of pressure. I always liked this part, when the man forces me to take his cock all the way in my mouth. As he pushed the back of my head I felt his cock enter my throat and I was more than happy to oblige.

Randy started pounding is cock in my mouth, in and out in and out, and it felt so great. It felt great to finally have a cock in my throat after so long of not having one. I truly enjoy sucking cock and it just doesn't happen often enough. I love the feel of a cock head rubbing up against my throat. I love the way the ridges on the side of the cock press against my tongue and my lips as it slides in and out.

As I deep throated his cock Randy reached down and started stroking mine. My cock is small but it felt good in his hand. I was harder now than I have been in years. After about a minute I was ready to cum. I moved so he couldn't reach my cock, I just wasn't ready to cum yet.

He removed his hand from the back of my head but I kept deep throating him anyway, it just felt too good to stop. I love the feel of a cock in my throat, and I have a hard time stopping because it feels so good. After a few more minutes, he said he was ready to cum. I reluctantly stop sucking his cock. I wanted to feel his cock in my ass.

I looked up at randy and asked him to fuck me. He said he'd love to fuck my tight ass. I reached over and got the bottle of lube. Randy slid a condom on his hard cock and I squirted lube on it to make it nice and slick. Then I turned around and bent over on my hands and knees. I looked over my shoulder and begged him to fuck me.

Randy placed the head of his cock on my hole. He applied a slight pressure to my ass hole and I felt the head of his cock start to enter. I was ecstatic, it had been so long, and now it felt so great. I felt the head of his cock slip past my sphincter and felt my ass close down on the shaft of his cock. There was a small amount of pain, because it had been so long since I had a cock in my ass. The pain was worth it because the pleasure was so much better.

He continued pushing his cock into my ass. It felt great to have his cock sliding into me. I couldn't wait for him to start fucking me. I didn't have long to wait.

As soon as he had his hole cock in me, he started pulling it out. When just the head of his cock was left inside me, he pushed his entire cock back in me in one stroke. God, it felt so great! Randy started sliding is cock in and out over and over again in an agonizingly slow pace. I wanted him to pound me hard, but he was teasing me on purpose.

He knew I want him to pound me but he was content just teasing me and slowly sliding his cock in and out. He was moaning " your ass is so tight"!

I begged him to fuck me harder, and told him how great his cock felt in my ass. Randy started to increase his pace and as he did, I reached down and started stroking my own cock. I don't remember a time when my cock was so hard.

Randy told me to let him know when I was going to cum because he wanted to cum at the same time. I was real close. Randy started pounding me harder and I told him I was about to cum. He said he was cumming and that sent me over the edge. I started cumming all over my hand and the mattress. It felt so great to have a cock in my ass as I shot my cum all over.

Randy pulled his cock out of my ass and it felt so empty. I collapsed in the puddle of my own cum. I looked at Randy and told him his cock felt great in my ass. I asked him when he could come back and do it again. I told him I hoped it was soon because he made me cum harder than ever.

Randy said he enjoyed it too and would be back as soon as possible. Then he asked if I would be interested in a threesome. I told him I had never done that but I would love to try it. Maybe next time.

bimanms
bimanms
20 Followers