Afterschool Anatomy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at his cock sinking deeper and deeper into her and felt a huge rush of adrenaline, suddenly the overwhelming urge to fuck her brutally overcame him and he began thrusting in and out.

'Shit! Oh, oh, ohhh..' Her face screwed up and her pussy felt such devastating pleasure and pain, she was sure she was going to cum on the spot. She looked over her shoulder and saw him there, pounding her ruthlessly, she saw the classroom around her, and another surge of bliss coursed through her.

She began pushing back into him with every thrust forward and he groaned, smacking her ass lightly. He held her hips and pulled her onto his cock over and over. They were both lost in the undeniable pleasure they were giving each other, exchanging groans and moans, sighs and curses.

Sofia could feel Mr. Cane swelling even more and he continued hitting her spot, she felt a sharp jolt of pleasure unexpectedly shoot through her legs and her knees buckled, 'OH FUCK!' she cried hoarsely and surge after surge of pleasure flooded her body. Mr. Cane felt her little cunt grip his shaft even tighter and after another thrust he began to fill her up with rope after rope of his ecstasy.

Mr. Cane pumped one last time into her stretched little rose and pulled out. His cum dripped down her leg fast, there was such a large volume it reached passed her knee. She used her blouse to clean it off, and then pulled the blouse back on.

She had a hard time walking, as one of her legs was numb. He helped her sit on a desk and brought her her bag, after he'd pulled his pants back up and wiped the sweat from his face.

Once they were both dressed and recuperated, they smiled at each other and kissed sensually. Sofia had finally gotten what she wanted, and Mr. Cane got something he never expected.

'Well, see you tomorrow, then Mr. C.' She sung cheerily and limped toward the door. He thought for a second, then called out,

'Hey, maybe next time I could have you for longer?' He handed her a piece of paper with a number on it, and the hours she could call him.

'I hope so.' She said smugly and wiggled her ass, leaving him in the room by himself. He smiled and sat back at his desk, mulling over the events of the day.

12