Again

Story Info
Make-up sex.
2.9k words
4.35
12.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4SweetP
4SweetP
10 Followers

I place my first, gentle kiss just below your cheek, and then immediately place another one an inch down. The soft, warm skin on your sensitive neck has been calling to me for months now, begging just these kinds of kisses. I think even you are surprised how immediately your own body reacts to it. My hands are on your hips, and with my face nuzzled against your neck as the trail of gentle kisses leads down toward your shoulder, a part of you is grateful that I can't see your expression. When my little kisses reach the collar of your shirt, I shift direction and give three longer kisses right where my lips can feel the pulse in your neck.

At that, I stop and simply enjoy the contact of my body with yours for a few seconds, and then I pull away. You see that my eyes are closed, but my left hand stays on your hip and with my right hand, I find your left. Then I open my eyes to you and my expression is one of insecurity mixed with happiness. It is that former emotion which causes me to only glance at your eyes, clearly afraid of what I might read in them, but with my hands, I start to draw you further into the room.

With murmured conversation, I ask to take your coat and invite you to leave your shoes next to mine. I don't think you know how much I regret just that short time in which I am not touching you. But soon after, I again have my hands on your hips, and now your hands are on my shoulders. I bend my head and you raise yours for a kiss which is soft but much too short. I try again and am rewarded with a deeper, more intense version of the previous one. With that small encouragement, my arms move around you, bringing your whole body against mine. Again I am rewarded, as your arms curl around my neck, signalling your desire to kiss me longer and more firmly.

As though like seconds, minutes pass in this way, our embraces becoming more ardent and our mouths mutually opening to deeper, tongue-twirling kisses. Neither of us is initiating these advances, for they naturally blossom from us whenever we have let them.

Now, however, one of us needs to take the initiative, and this has typically been my role. At some point in the last several minutes, my hand has found it's way under the back of your shirt. You can't possibly know how every single molecule of my skin screams for contact with any part of yours, and just that contact of my hand on your back brings a festival of pleasure to me. But the desire for more than this is, I think, as strong from you as from me. And so I begin to push your shirt up your body.

Again, I blush with something like gratitude by your helpful response, raising your arms so that I can remove the shirt entirely from you, though ceasing our passionate kisses for that moment produces a pang of something like loneliness. But it also affords me the opportunity to enjoy with my eyes the curves of your breasts and waist, which I have missed so profoundly since we were last together. Nevertheless, my lips come back to yours in strong magnetic fashion at the first opportunity.

At some stage of this process, your hands have begun the same path as mine, and now that process is mirrored by you helping me pull my shirt over my head. The surge of pleasure, joy somehow steps up higher than before, as our bare hands, arms, and now shoulders and stomach come into contact again.

Somehow, in a very far corner of my mind, I know that there are MUCH greater pleasures on the way, but already my heart feels full to bursting with delight, and also relief! What fear I had that we would never be together again, that you did not want me anymore! I would not feel surprised or ashamed if I felt my face wet with tears at this moment.

The next step is obvious and happens almost without thought, and it would have seemed almost as if your bra had simply vanished from your body and, as it turns out, reappeared on the floor with our discarded shirts, except for that breath-catching moment when your outstretched nipples brush, and then are pressed firmly against my chest. By this time, in bursts like this one, our tongues are intertwined without our passionate kisses.

Again, athough it seems like seconds, minutes pass, with each of us enjoying the feel of the other's skin over as much of our own as is possible. Even so, we are moving toward yet higher pleasures that we both know. And to that end, I walk us toward the bed in the next room. Without removing my lips from yours, I sit you on the side, and then lean us both so that you lie mostly on it with me over you, still kissing and enjoying the touch of our chests together.

At this point, I know that I want to begin enjoying not just the feel but also the taste of your skin, and so my journey begins again with a line of kisses, inch by inch, down your cheek, to your jawline, down your neck, to your bird-like collarbone. (All of your bones look so delicate and elegant to me.) From there, I lead the trail of kisses to your shoulder, then teasingly, trace the line above your breasts and up to your other shoulder. While I do this, your hands sometimes gently caress my shoulders and sometimes lay limply by your head as you focus on the touch of my lips.

Finally, my attentions reach your exquisite breasts, and as you know I will, I start by kissing their sides, under and between them. Then I move to kissing around the perimeter of each ariola, flicking my tongue over the uneven texture of their pink surfaces. And by the time my tongue and lips start to circle and flick the centers of your nipples, the pleasure of the anticipation and their sensitivity is almost enough for your first orgasm.

Almost, but not quite... and so, after a few minutes of that, the desire for more and more moves us to the next phase. Without ceasing my attentions with my lips, although sometimes trailing them down over your tight, flat stomach, my hands move to the top button of your jeans. One by one they part before my strong, warm hands, which then begin sliding them off over your small hips. You are only too happy to help by first raising your ass off the bed, and then with your hands to push them lower onto your thighs.

Finally, although my kisses have now descended to your panties and even the tops of your thighs, I can't finish the job without a pause in my oral attentions. Stepping back one step, I pull your dainty feet one by one out of each pant leg, slipping off the thin socks, and drop them on the floor next to the bed.

Once again regretting the necessity to stop touching you, I stand and begin unbuttoning my own jeans, facing you, and again I am grateful for your willingness to help, sitting up to help me slide them down my legs and then step out of them. And then you thrill me to new heights when you immediately curl your fingers under my underwear and pull them down my legs as well. Of course, this has the obvious effect of letting my VERY erect cock spring free and stand tall from its roots among my black curls there.

Not sure what actions you want to take next, I am watchful, and again I am rewarded. As your small, warm hands rise and wrap themselves around my stiff member, you notice the bead of pre-cum already pooling on its tip. This time it is I who am grateful that you don't see my expression as you first lick off just that tiny drop, and then continue by kissing the sides and tip of my turgid penis. After minutes of this, you eventually place your lips over my cockhead and, by degrees, slide my throbbing cock into your mouth. Whereas before I was afraid of you seeing my expression of witless fascination, coupled with a conflicting worry of seeming selfish, the intense sensation of your lips and tongue around my hungry cock turn my face into a sun of pleasurable indulgence. My fingers have entwined themselves in your hair, to help you with your work and also to give me some other way of touching and caressing you.

I know that you feel uncertain about these activities, in spite of my many reassurances, so I feel almost proud that you continue your marvelous ministrations for as long as you do. But for me it really is almost too good, and I don't want that just yet. And so, I wait for an opportunity and then gently push your shoulders back and withdraw myself from your mouth. Continuing that gentle push, I lay you back on the bed once again, and again lay on top of you and kiss you fully on the lips for a few minutes.

I know what I want now, and so do you, so it comes as no disappointment when I raise myself off of you again, and move my hands to your last remaining garment. Again with your aid, I pull your white panties down your thighs, over your calves and off your feet. Then, I scoop up your legs under the knees and, gently but with strength, rotate you so that you are fully on the bed, head on my pillow. Then I do climb on, on top of you at first, again kissing you passionately and long, but before very long, my kisses are again descending.

This time I do not kiss inch by inch, nor do I wander from side to side, but pretty much just make a beeline down the front of your naked body to the rich honeypot between your still-closed thighs. Almost limply, you let me lift each leg and spread them enough for me to take a place between them, and I slide my hands under your knees and along the outside of your thighs. The kissing at this point, however, does meander and again return to little, short spaces between. I start by kissing around mostly the whole exposed area where your panties had been. I also pay special attention to the line where your thighs start, and from there I slowly almost circle my way toward the center, your perfect, pink rose.

My first kisses are broad and firm on the outside of your pussy lips, and I give several on each side. Then my tongue starts to gently trace lines where those kisses were, up and down. After a bit of that, when my tongue has reached the top of one such line which was particularly close to the center, I place the tip of my tongue just above the top of your slit. Then I try to keep my tongue touching just as gently as I possibly can down the full length where your pink lips meet. I repeat this, up and down, a few times, then gradually apply more pressure to this area. At some point, I know I can use the pressure of my tongue to start to move each of your delicate lips to the side, opening you up to me and exposing the very wet organs inside.

My tongue, again gently, begins to caress the interior of your lips, and I know I can't completely avoid brushing against your clit or the opening to your hungry little hole. Again, I slowly use more and more pressure and also more and more of my tongue, so that the contact with your clit and pussy becomes almost constant. Your climax begins even sooner than I'd expected, although your moans communicated your pleasure from the start, but within just a few minutes, you've raised your ass off the bed and your hips are convulsing in your excitement.

For me, this is almost the highest pleasure I can imagine, making you cum. Only one pleasure is greater for me, and that is making you cum with my cock... which will be coming soon, I can promise you.

The kissing and licking of your very juicy pussy does not stop during your orgasm, but gradually slows down with it, so that when you are again fully at rest on the bed, my tongue has stopped its movement against you, and then I raise my slick, wet face from your ambrosia.

I do want you to catch your breath, so as I raise myself and kiss my way up your body, I am careful to avoid the most errogenous areas, and just try to communicate gentleness and affection. When I reach your face, I kiss you sweetly and gently, and try to give you a little more time to catch your breath between kisses.

Still, I am over you (not on top of you) now, between your legs, with my swollen member pulsing just inches from your still hungry little pussy, so it doesn't take long before our kisses turn more passionate and I slowly lower my body onto yours, and to my extreme delight, you wrap your arms around me again. I have no plan or strategy for when I will enter you, but only let the passion build and at the same time try to feel when my cockhead is at the opening of and angled just right at your love hole. Then I start with just the head and withdraw halfway, and push into you just a tiny bit further and withdraw again... and again... and again. It probably takes about 15 times before I'm fully in you, and then, because of the intense pleasure it gives me, I try to get in even deeper in the next few strokes.

I can only guess at the sensations you must feel when my cock is moving inside you, especially at the beginning. I imagine, or hope, that when I'm fully inside you, you feel FILLED, as if something was absent and you feel complete. I WANT you to feel that way when I'M inside you, because, when I'm laying with you, and my cock is buried deeply in your pussy, I feel as though I've come home. That I've been lost in the cold, dark wood and now I am warm and secure once again. Not just my cock, but me as a person, completely.

The excitement of our foreplay has already got me so close to cumming, but you know I don't want to do that yet. It takes an incredible amount of willpower to stop moving in and out of your juicy, warm pussy, but sometimes I do pause, to maintain our pleasure for as long as possible. After some time it gets easier, and then I can pump you just about has hard or fast as YOU want me to, so I constantly try to feel what signals you're giving me for what you want. When I'm stroking into you, I never want to stop. At some points, I pull my cock completely out of you, so that only the head is touching just the outside of your pussy lips, and then I push my cockhead between those lips and completely into you, my full cock in each stroke. Later, I have most of my cock inside you most of the time, just keeping our bodies as close to each other as possible while still pumping into you. Sometimes I press my cockhead more into the upper wall of your pussy, and sometimes I raise my body higher above you so that I'm pushing more down into you. I do these things because you've never said you disliked any of them, and I like to think each one makes you feel good in different ways.

On this occasion, because I've wanted you so badly for so long, although I do all of those things, I just can't stop myself from cumming before long. I enjoy my long, strong strokes while I wait for your pleasure to build up to your next orgasm. You've been moaning and sometimes shouting since I was eating your pussy, so I know when you're almost there. When we're both ready, I just keep pumping past the point of no return. I know I'm going to cum a lot, I always do when I make love to you, and I WANT to flood your perfectly perfect pussy with all of the hot, slippery sperm that's in me.

Here it comes... Here it comes... We're cumming! We're cumming!

Afterward, even after we've caught our breath, I am in no hurry to get off of you, because I love the closeness of just being there with you, especially while I'm still inside you, the closest we can ever be. And later, when you're lying half on top of me with your head on my shoulder, dozing, we both enjoy the dripping of my cum from your happy little pussy onto my thigh or yours. And the slick, warm wetness of it is so good. A perfect lubricant for more...

4SweetP
4SweetP
10 Followers