Against Her Will

Story Info
Wife is taken against her will and fucked into submission.
1.5k words
3.9
341.2k
106

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,810 Followers

Susan told her husband that she would take the car to the garage. Against her husband's wishes, she insisted. Bill was busy working and she knew ultimately he would appreciate her helping out.

Bill wrote down the directions to the garage for her and gave them to her.

In a hurry not to be late, she unfortunately left the directions. She didn't want to bother Bill, he would just chide her for forgetting.

Susan is 5'6" and presently has dirty blonde hair that come just past her shoulders. She is a natural brunette, but as women do occasionally she changes the color.

She keeps herself in shape. Her 140 pounds fits her frame well. Her perfect 36D breasts nicely accentuate her traits.

Her heart shaped ass always draws the attention to the men who can't decide to look at her ass or her tits, so they do both very often.

Bill kind of likes the looks she gets, knowing his wife at 48 years of age is the best looker in their social circle.

Today Susan left the house to drop off the car and then would go shopping for some sexy lingerie that Bill would like. In fact she was wearing some that She knew Bill would like, she just was wanting to ramp it up some.

They have been married for thirty years, having married very young. Bill was the only man she had ever been with and while at times she wished for more excitement in their marriage, she was perfectly contented.

Susan drove and drove trying to find the garage Bill told her about. Finally she thought she had found it and drove up to the open door of the garage.

She wondered why Bill liked this garage. She felt somewhat uncomfortable in the neighborhood. She was about to leave when two men came out and waved for her to drive on in.

The men closed the door and asked her what she needed.

"My husband loves this garage I guess, and he wants new brakes, all the tires changed and rotated, and all the fluids changed!"

She was proud or remembering what he wanted her to do and would prove that she could help. She moved to one of only three chairs she saw, none of them anything she liked, but finally set down.

The men began removing the tires and replacing the brakes. They drained all the fluids.

She noticed that both men were black, but that didn't bother Susan. She wasn't prejudiced, even though she had a strict southern upbringing.

The smaller of the two men smiled at her and asked for her to take care of the payment up front.

Susan thought this was unusual, but gave them her credit card to take care of the expense.

In a few minutes, he returned. "Sorry, but your card was declined, do you have any other form of payment?"

Susan was upset, there went her shopping trip.

"Well, do you?" He asked.

Susan began digging through her purse and found $69 dollars. She gave it to the man.

"That's not near enough, we'll have to take something else we're afraid," the man told her.

"But I don't have anything else," Susan pleaded.

The man took her purse and found her phone and made her give him her watch as well.

"This is still not enough," the man insisted.

By this time the other man came out and took her purse.

"What do you want?" Susan told him.

"Simple, you'll have to pay it! We'll take it from you."

He began to fondle her tits as the other man held her arms. She began to cry. The larger and darker man tore her blouse open as the other held her.

Susan was forced to her knees as the smaller man unzipped his pants and took out his cock. Susan gasped as she saw it's size.

"Don't worry, I'm bigger than he is, he's just warming me up," the big man said as he held her hair and pulled her head back.

"Just enough for me to start, whore! Now open your fucking mouth wide!"

He forced his cock into her throat. Susan gagged and coughed, but he kept it up. The men traded places as her mouth was raped.

The men knew what they wanted and would take it all from her.

After some time, Susan began learning how to please the men. She would swirl her tongue around his cock, lick all over it, suck their balls, and force as much as possible down her throat.

The big man began to set up lights around Susan.

"Now, smile for the camera, the younger man told her."

"Why do you want to film me? You'll only go to jail for raping me, you bastards!!" Susan shouted.

Susan decided she would have to go along with the men. Hopefully, they would be easier on her.

"Now stand up and slowly take all your clothes off, very slowly."

The men were all eyes, they had a prize and they knew it. Susan began to dance as the men asked of her and tried to smile, as she paraded around the garage in nothing but her red high heels and wedding ring.

The big man pulled out an old mattress and throw it on the floor.

"Lay down and spread your legs, bitch," he said.

As she did, she began to shake and cry. She begged them not to do it, but no help was given.

The younger man began kissing and licking her pussy. He fingered her with one hand while grabbing a tit with the other. He then moved up and lay on top of Susan as he slapped her pussy and then moved his large cock to her pussy.

Susan cried out as his big black cock pushed inside her. He pumped slowly at first and then picked up the rhythm as he fucked Susan as she had never been fucked before.

Her body betrayed her as she began to cum. He just kept fucking her hard as he finally shot stream after stream of cum deep in her pussy.

When he pulled out of her, his cum began running out of her pussy. Susan knew however, that a lot more deep inside her.

She was made to suck the larger man and he was right, his cock was at least two inches longer and much thicker than the younger one.

The men made Susan suck the cum from their cocks as they had her suck their cocks. This time each one of the men made her swallow their cum and show them the proof.

"You still owe us," the men said in unison, smiling.

"Stand up and put your bra back on. Now put your skirt on," the men ordered.

Gladly Susan complied.

"Now we are going to take a ride, you better do everything we tell you to do!"

Susan was too scared and humiliated to do anything else.

They pushed her into a black sedan. Now she was really scared.

"Where are we going, and what are we doing?" Susan was hoping they would let her go.

"Easy, you are gonna to get our money!" The men stated.

"How?"

The men smiled. "You gonna suck and fuck until you gets all the money and more. You been pimped Ho!

"I'm just a housewife, please let me go."

"No, now you a Ho! Now get your ass out there and bring us the money or you will be very sorry!"

With that both men spanked her ass until it was red.

Susan was let out on a dark street corner where she saw some women walking up and down the street. She knew what she had to do.

Susan got out of the car with the assurance that no one would hurt her when they saw their car pull up.

It was hard at first, but Susan knew she better do what she was told.

She would walk over to a car when one stopped and rolled down the window. She was to ask if he wanted a date? She would get in the car with him, he would fuck her and she would suck him as well.

Towards the end of the night Susan was on her knees in an alley sucking on some stranger, while another fucked her.

The men finally picked her up.

They took her back to the garage.

"Now you know we got hours and hours of you fucking us, as well as us filming you as you prostituted yourself so you better not say anything! You hear! If you do we will say it's all a lie and call the police to take you to jail."

Naïve Susan believed everything they told her, including that she had to come and see them when they called and needed another whore.

Her husband knew that She would be late, but was getting worried as she called him and let him know they would be finished soon.

She cleaned herself up some before she left. Thinking about her story so he wouldn't know.

A week later she did get a package in the mail. It was the video of what the men had done to her, including the street walking and her responses.

After watching it, she wondered if she could ever bring herself to show it to him. But, she thought, what if it he might like it?

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,810 Followers