Against Her Will, or Is It? Ch. 02

Story Info
Justin's in for a surprise...
3.8k words
4.52
39.2k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin's eyes widened and I could see the gears turning in his head. He studied my face, trying to figure out what his reaction should be.

"Are... are you serious?" He stutters, stepping closer to me. To my surprise, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. Tears well in my eyes, but I don't let them fall. I pull away, looking up at him.

"Do you want to talk?"

He nods, opening the door and stepping back in. He notices my hesitation and sighs.

"I'm sorry, I forgot. Danny isn't here though. We can still sit out here though if it'll make you feel better."

I glance inside the door to the porch, shaking my head. "No, it's okay. I'm sorry, it's just going to take a while to get use to this is all." I follow him inside, glancing around warily. Nothing has changed since the last time I was here, except the circumstances of course. He pulls out a chair for me at the table and goes to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water and setting it in front of me. I thank him as he sits next to me.

He's staring off into space, thinking about something. "So, I'm going to be a dad?"

I nod, giving a half assed smile.

"Wow..." He pauses, looking up at me intently. "I hate to be the dick to ask this, but are you sure it's mine? That sounds terrible, but I know Danny... you know..."

I close my eyes, fighting back tears again. "I don't know. Danny didn't, you know, finish in me or anything." I let out a sharp laugh, "Wow, I sound like a 16 year old again, talking like this."

He chuckles too, lightening the mood a little. "Good point, I guess that'll be something to worry about later. But listen, I want you to know that I'm going to step up and help you, okay? This is a lot to take on right now, all at once. I didn't think I'd ever see you again honestly."

"Justin, I don't expect you to be here. I just thought you should know in case you wanted to be in their life at some point. I don't want my baby growing up without a father, but I also don't want them to grow up with a father that doesn't care. That would hurt them worse."

He sighs, nodding. "Do you think we could make it work?"

I shrug, looking at the table. "It's going to be a little different at first. What if we don't work out as a couple or whatever. What happens when they ask how mommy and daddy met? I don't think kidnapping makes for a good love story." I laugh again, hoping that didn't hurt him. I see him look away, and immediately regret saying anything.

He looks back to me, locking deep blue eyes with mine. "Be at the Colony tonight at 7, okay?"

I look at him quizically as I stand up. "The bar? Why?"

He grabs my hand, leading me to the door and outside. "Just trust me."

With that, he kisses my cheek and goes back inside.

-

It was about 6 and I was almost done getting ready. That makes it sound like I really dressed up, but in all reality I was just in a nicer shirt and my good jeans. It'd gotten cold out, being fall already, so I would throw my coat over it anyways. Besides, it was a bar.

I got there early, taking a seat in the booth at the back and ordering a water. I didn't know if he planned on eating. Actually, I had no idea what he planned at all. The bar was relatively empty for a Friday night, but there was also a football game going on at the highschool, so I'm sure it'll be flooded in here later.

I was happy I just wore a loose shirt. I was at that stage where, when naked, I definitely looked pregnant. However, with my short, curvy build, with a shirt on I could pass as just fat. In this case, I'd rather look fat. I didn't have much of a reputation to lose here, but I'm sure Justin did. Shit spreads fast in a small town like this.

It was about ten after 7 when he walked in. He looked damn good, more cleaned up than I'd seen him yet. Nice dark Wrangles hugged his ass nicely, topped with a simple plaid shirt, sleeves rolled up mid-arm. His beard had been trimmed really short, almost looking like stubble. It suited him really well.

He didn't even look for me, just took a seat at the bar and ordered a beer. I adverted my eyes, trying not to stare at him. After a few minutes of talking with the bartender, he swings around in his stool, looking across the room. His eyes lock with mine and he nods cordially. I give him a small smile and turn back to my phone, looking at the same stuff I have been for the last half an hour.

He turns to talk with the bartender a little more and grabs another beer, bringing it over to me. He stops at the edge of the table and smiles down at me, nodding to the table.

"Hey there, I'm Justin. You waitin' on someone or can I have a seat?"

I laugh, watching his eyes light up playfully. I pat the other side of the table. "Nice to meet you Justin, I'm Cassie. Take a seat, it's all yours."

He sets the beer in front of me and grins. "Thought you might want a drink."

I look at him questioningly, tilting my head to the side. "Sorry... I don't drink."

He chuckles, "Well damn, more for me then. Can I buy you something to eat instead?"

"Well, since you asked, a hamburger has been sounding pretty damn good tonight."

He sighs happily, "A girl after my own heart."

He signals the waitress back over and gives her our orders, thanking her and having her tell the cook he said hi. See? Definitely has an image to keep up here.

"So Cassie, what brings to you this little town? We're not use to many new people."

I nod, "I'm sure I'm causing quit the stir with the old people now. I'm actually here for work, or I was. She's a crazy bitch though, so I'm starting a new job at the store soon. I planned on just being here for the summer and going back to the city for college, but I'm not sure how that'll all play out now. I'm too late for this year anyways, it's already November." I drop my head a little. It's really weird telling him a lot of stuff that he knows already, but I'm trying to play along.

His face changes when I talk about school, almost a little hurt. "Wait, were you almost done with school? You shouldn't drop out if you're so close, we can make it work." He drops character for a second, genuine worry spread across his face.

Oh no, he doesn't' know. "Justin... I'm only a freshman. I'm 19."

His eyes widen and he burys his head in his hands, muttering. "Oh god. I'm so sorry. Fuck."

My heart starts beating faster, afraid that this just changed everything. He looks up at me, eyes locking with mine. He surprises me, hands sliding across the table to grab mine. "Damn, Cass. Do you want to go back?"

I chew on my bottom lip, shaking my head. "No. Not really. I didn't like it at all, and this..." My hand rubs across my stomach under the table, "...just makes it even harder."

Our food arrives and we eat mostly in silence. I hog down a lot more than I'd like to in front of a cute guy on what feels like a first date, but I can't help it. After we're done eating, he grabs my hand again.

"Come home with me." His eyes are piercing blue.

He catches me by surprise, completely serious about it. "W-why?"

He kinda chuckles, "No, not like that. I promise. I just meant that we could talk more and.. I dont know, maybe see how it would be if you lived with me?"

I scoff a little, mulling it over. "Justin, we barely know each other. Are you sure you really want to be a part of this?"

He nods quickly. "Give it a chance, just for one night at least."

Pausing, I sigh. "Okay. I need to stop and get clothes. I'm going to warn you now that it wont be pretty though."

He smiles, his face lighting up. "I'm ready."

-

After letting me stop at my apartment and picking up some clothes and food, we head back to his house. His and Danny's house. I have to admit that I'm nervous as hell to see Danny again. Justin reaches across the center console and grabs my hand sweetly, lacing his fingers between mine and calming my nerves a little.

Once we get back, I grab my bag and follow him inside. The lights are on in the living room and kitchen, so I know he's home. I hesitate in the porch after taking my shoes off. Justin notices and reaches for my hand again, pulling me behind him.

He's sitting on the couch, zoned out in his video game on the TV. He glances up and then back at the TV, then his head snaps back to us. A gunshot rings out and his player falls, "defeated" in big red letters run across the screen.

"What. The. Fuck?"

"Danny, this is a lot to explain. Um. I'll just get to it ... Cassie's pregnant. She doesn't want any trouble. Please don't start shit..."

He stares at us, glancing at my belly. I blush, looking away. After a moment more, he picks up his controller and turns back to the TV. "Okay."

Justin throws a quick glance my way, a skeptical look in his eyes. He shrugs, pulling me to his room. Its the same as before, almost exactly as I remember. He pulls the covers down and sits on the edge of the bed. I plop down next to him, laying my bag on the bed.

In the living room the TV turns off and the light goes out. I hear the front door slam moments later, a loud familiar truck starts in the driveway, roaring away. Justins head drops into his hands, groaning. Being the hormonal mess I am, tears well in my eyes again.

"Maybe I should go..."

He looks up as I sniffle, wraping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into his chest.

"Dont think this is all about you, Danny and I have been having some problems lately. I... I don't think tonight was probably easy on him. If you want the truth, he's been beating himself up pretty badly over the whole situation lately."

I glance up at him, "Really?"

"Cass, I told you before you left that Danny wasn't like that. I still don't know what the hell was wrong with him at the time. God, he hasn't been sober a night since then. I don't expect you to feel sorry for him at all, I completely understand what goes through your mind when you see him. But give him a chance..."

I nod, thinking about it. "Should I talk to him?"

He makes a face, then shrugs. "I guess that's up to you. It might help. Lets get to sleep for tonight though."

I stand up, pulling my shirt over my head. No reason to be subtle now. Slipping out of my jeans, I pull a pair of boxers on. They're my favorite to sleep in and they're cheap. I glance at him, catching him staring at my chest. I grab my shirt, grinning as he looks away quickly.

"Sorry... it's a habit."

I laugh, grabbing my breasts playfully. "Don't worry, I know they're pretty nice right now. That'll only last a while though."

Pulling a soft t-shirt over my head, I lay out on the bed next to him. "Is this okay?"

He half smiles at me, pulling his shirt over his head. "Yeah. Of course."

I don't stop my staring, his chiseled chest dark with hair. I still blush when he catches me though. He stands, undoing the buckle on his jeans and pushing them down. He stands next to the bed in just his boxers, "Look we match." He laughs, "Need anything before we go to sleep?"

I shake my head, scooting over as he slides under the covers. He clicks the lamp off, rolling towards me. "Wake me up, you know, if there's a problem or you need something." He kisses my forehead before rolling over again.

I lay there a while, my mind going a million miles an hour. After about a half an hour, Justin's soft snoring lulls me to sleep.

-

When I wake the next morning, my stomach churns. Justin's arm in thrown across my stomach, his soft breath hitting my neck. I slowly lift his arm, sliding out the bottom of the bed and quickly making my way to the bathroom. I shut the door quietly and drop to my knees in front of the toilet.

I feel a little better after that, until I notice the toilet. Boys are gross. I almost hurl again, but back away quickly enough. I glance at myself in the mirror, disheveled hair and smudged makeup looking back at me. I decide to just start the shower, hoping it won't wake Justin up. As I wait warm up, I pull my clothes off and my stomach jumps. My eyes widen as I realize what just happened, surprisingly giddy with excitement. My baby kicks again, right against my hand on my belly. I smile as I step into the warm water.

I'd only been in there for five minutes when I hear a knock on the door and then it opening.

"Are you okay?" Justins voice comes softly through the curtain.

I laugh lightly, "Yeah, sorry I woke you up."

"I was a little worried when I heard you get sick. Yell if you need me, I'll start making breakfast and give you your privacy." He fidgets with the door handle as my stomach jumps again.

"Justin. Come here."

"Uh, like in there?"

'Well, I meant just like right outside here, but... I mean if you want to get in I guess I don't care."

He comes closer, pulling the curtain aside slowly. He glances up my naked body before finding my eyes. "You okay?"

I nod, reaching for his hand. His arm is drenched in water as I press his hand flat against my stomach, right where the baby has been moving. His gaze is intent, watching my expression before glancing down at his hand. Nothing happens and now I'm worried I'll look like a madman. Right as I'm getting ready to pull his hand away and apologize for getting him all wet, my stomach jumps again.

His eyes widen, a smile forming on his face. He glances up at me again, eyes filled with joy. It makes me feel better about this whole thing, knowing that he at least finds happiness in that. "Was that... was that a kick?"

I smile, "Yeah..."

"Wow."

He's in the shower suddenly, hands on either side of my face, bringing it to his. His lips find mine, stubble rubbing my nose and cheeks as he kisses me passionately. I don't hesitate to kiss back even though he surprised me. I'm back up against the cold wall, warm water running down both of our bodies. My heart is beating a hundred miles an hour when he pulls back, looking at me lustfully. He's still in his boxers, which are now plastered against his legs, perfectly outlining his thick cock.

My hormones take over as I pull him to me again, running my hand across it lightly, hearing him suck in a sharp breath. His hands slide down my sides, tracing my curves. His lips find my neck as my head tilts back and my hands find his waistband, pushing down his soaked underwear. He steps out of them, pressing hard into my body as his lips hungrily find mine again.

One of his hands cradle my breasts lightly, rubbing his thumb across my hard nipple. My own fingers close around his hard member, stroking slowly. He pulls back, looking at me intently. "Cass... Are you sure?"

I nod, turning the shower off. We get out, taking more time to dry off than we did last time. He grabs my hand, leading me back to his room. Laying me gently out on the bed, he lies next to me. His hand runs across my protruding stomach, then down to my smooth mound. He tentatively licks my hard nipple before sucking it into his mouth, making me moan softly. His fingers lightly trace my clit, rubbing in circles. My hand trails down his stomach as his slides down to my dripping hole, slowly inserting a finger as I wrap mine around his engorged member.

"Mmm fuck." I moan again as he switches nipples and adds another finger. He pulls away, eyes finding mine as he curls his long fingers in my aching pussy, hitting my g-spot perfectly. I arch into him as he moves them faster, his palm grinding against my sensitive nub. He slows just as quickly as he started, pulling his hand away. I groan, falling back onto the bed.

He chuckles, rising and placing himself between my spread legs. He looks at me for approval, not saying anything. I nod, pulling him closer with my feet. Grabbing his thick cock, he runs the head up and down my slit, covering himself with my juices before placing the tip at my entrance. He pushes slowly, holding himself above my body and watching him penetrate my tight cunt. I feel him bottom out, pushing against my cervix. I let out a low moan, my hands gripping his forearms.

"Okay?"

I let a breath out, nodding. "Mhmm, so big..."

He grins as he starts pulling out slowly, then bottoming out again. He leans down, kissing me softly. His slow thrusting feels amazing, everything is so sensual. He picks up pace slightly, moaning low. Oh lord, if that doesn't set a girl off, I don't know what will. His hand slides down to my hip, holding me steady as he fucks into me. It moves down to my knee, slipping under it and bringing it up towards my chest, pushing deeper into me. I gasp out, my head falling back.

"You like that baby?" his hips move faster, slapping against my thighs.

"Mmmm yesss. Oh god." His fingers flatten against my clit again, rubbing softly. My body jolts at the contact, making me moan louder. "Justin... I'm gonna-"

"Yeah? Want fucked hard?"

I nod quickly, squeezing my eyes shut as he picks up pace. His fingers move quicker over my clit, sending spasms through my body, bringing me to the edge. He lowers himself over me, his breath hot against my neck and whispers, "Cum for me."

My body erupts, fingernails digging into his rippling shoulders, head thrown back moaning. My tight pussy clenches his thick cock, milking him. I open my eyes, catching his and seeing the smile in them. I'm finally coming down as he slows his thrusting, leaning down to kiss me. "Ready for breakfast?"

I laugh, still trying to catch my breath. "I can think of something else I'd like to eat."

"Oh really?" He grins, laying down next to me as I rise, getting on all fours and straddling his lap. His hands run down my ass, squeezing tightly before giving them a small smack. I nod as I lean down to kiss him. He lifts his hips up, pressing his head against my soaked hole again.

"Do you know how sexy you are?"

I giggle, sinking down on his big cock. "Do you know how crazy you are?"

He shrugs, moaning. "I've been told a few times. Now bounce on that cock baby."

I start grinding on him, lifting myself up and dropping back down, filling my tight little pussy up. i'm still quivering from my first orgasm, moaning as he pulls me down to kiss him. His hands find my hips, holding me still. He starts lifting his hips up, fucking me slowly as we kiss hard. He starts moving faster, filling me up, slapping my ass lightly.

His lips pull away from mine, eyes half closed in pleasure. "I'm close. Where do you want it baby?"

I moan and giggle, "Well, can't get pregnant now can I?"

"Mmm I think I understand." He grabs the back of my head, pulling my lips back to him. His fingers dig into my ass cheeks as he pounds into me, moaning into my mouth. He pumps hard a few more times and buries himself in me, groaning. I lay my head on his chest as our breathing slows, his fingers tracing circles on my back.

"So... was that better this time or last time?"

I crawl off of him, warm cum dripping down my inner thighs. I lie next to him, throwing my arm across his stomach and looking up to meet his eyes. "Hmm. I'd have to say the circumstances are better this time, but that last time was... amazing."

"Did you... did you really want to last time?" He sounds nervous.

I glance up at him, my hand on his chest. "Yeah. I really did actually. I'm not sure my state of mind was the best, but I know I damn sure wanted it." I laugh lightly, hoping that was the answer he wanted to.

He rolls me onto my back, rising over me. He plants a small kiss on my belly, making my heart flutter. "Do you want a boy or a girl?"

I grin, locking eyes with him. "Honestly, a boy. What about you?"

"Me too. I've always wanted a son."

"Well... we're in luck then..."

His eyes light up, mouth openeing. "Are you serious? It's a boy?"

I nod, laughing. "Yeah, it's a boy. I didn't want that to change your feelings about all of this just because it was a boy. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

He kisses my stomach again, still grinning. "I don't blame you. I can't believe I'm actually excited about this. For such a big surprise, I've gotten use to the idea pretty fast."

12