Against My Will Ch. 1

Story Info
Two friends find more than they wanted in New Orleans.
925 words
3.86
236.1k
47
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers

Chapter 1: The Abduction

We had been warned about the Crescent City and the dangers it holds, but because my girlfriend and I are sophisticated, college graduates, working for several years in the "real" world, we didn't take the warning seriously. My friend teaches with me at the high school in Memphis. We graduated 6 years ago from Ole Miss and got assigned to the same school. Kathy is a 5'5 brunette with a figure I'd kill for. She was one of the homecoming attendants and has had several boyfriends since we moved to Memphis.

My name is Linda and I'm 5'9 and dated one guy through most of college. We were briefly married until I found out he had a roving eye and other body parts that bothered me more than the eye. I'm 27 and weigh 131. I like my figure and none of they guys I've dated ever complained; It's just when I see Kathy I feel that I'm way outclassed, especially in the chest department where I'm 35b and she must be 37c.

The last night in New Orleans was going to be one to remember and indeed it was, only not like Kathy and I had hoped. We had gone to dinner and hit several clubs in addition to being hit on by several guys who we brushed off. About 2 in the morning we decide to have a nightcap and then go back to the hotel. The bar we picked was down a back street fairly close to where we were staying. As we started walking toward the door I heard Kathy sort of scream, like she was yelling into a pillow. I turn toward her and screamed as I saw two men, one with his hand over her mouth and the other injecting something into her arm. I started to turn toward her and the kidnappers when a strong arm went across my chest and a hand was clamped over my mouth. I tried to struggle, but then I felt a pinprick in my arm and my vision begin to fade. The last thing I remember was a voice saying something about we really got two lookers this time and laugh as my vision faded to black.

I don't know how long I was out, but as I gradually came to I discover that my hands were tied behind my back and my ankles were tied together. I weakly tried to struggle, but soon realized that the bonds were too strong so I laid my head back and closed my eyes to try to calm my racing mind. I hear a whimper behind me and I rolled over. My eyes widened in shock as I saw Kathy, tied as I was, on her back with a large black man sitting on the bed beside her. Her blouse was open, her bra removed and the man was rolling her left nipple between his fingers. The whimpering got loader as he increased the pressure on her nipple and in spite of myself, I screamed at him to let her alone. The man turned his head toward me and smiled, his fingers still rolling Kathy's nipple, and said, "Good, you're finally awake" and still smiling nodded to huge man at the foot of the bed.

My eyes turned toward the fat white man as he walked to the edge of the bed and sat down next to me. The bed sagged as his weight settled on the mattress. I try to squirm away from him, but he grabbed the top of my blouse and pulled me toward him. He was huge, at least 300 pounds and sweaty and I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to look at him.

Suddenly I felt his hands grab the top of my silk blouse and rip it open and I screamed as he tore my bra open also, exposing my breasts. His hands held me against the mattress as he lowered his head. I groaned when I felt the warm wetness of his mouth suck on my nipple. I try to roll over, but his hands held me still as the not so gentle suction drew my nipple into his mouth. Realizing that I was helpless I lay still, tears running down my cheeks as the man continued to nurse on my breast. After what seemed like hours, but actually only a few minutes of the men playing with our nipples, the black man said, "Let me tell you why you are here and what the plans are for the future. In a word - sex. All types, normal to very perverted and you will take part in them all. About us? Well we obtain, train, and profit by providing attractive women to our clients, the latest of which are you two. Perhaps we should start your 'training' by seeing what you will do without any of our persuasion."

With that he clapped his hands and several other men picked Kathy and I up and carried us down a long hallway to stairs leading down. The temperature became warmer and warmer as we were carried down the steps until I could feel the perspiration run down from my neck to between my breasts. We were carried into a well-lit room and seated in a chair. My mouth dropped open as I looked around at the array of sexual equipment that lined the walls. I started to cry with the hopelessness of the situation when I heard the man say, "Let's begin with her"

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers