Against My Will Ch. 2

Story Info
The friends' ordeal continues.
809 words
4.22
205.9k
31
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers

I heard the words, "Let's begin with her" and I started to panic. Then I heard Kathy crying and begging them to let her alone. A hand picked my chin up and I heard a voice say, "You had better watch or it will be harder on you." I started to hang my head again when the man backhands me, snapping my head around and warned me again to watch. Terrified, I watched as they carried Kathy kicking and screaming to the bed. Placed on her back, they quickly slipped her hands into velvet loop at each corner and pulled them tight. Several men grabbed her ankles and held her as they stripped her of her remaining clothes.

I could see the fight had gone out of her as they secured her ankles to the other two corners, spreading her legs and exposed her brunette hair covered sex. She had turned her head and was crying softly, when the door opened and three women entered the room. Two of them approached my helpless friend and sat down on either side of her spread - eagled body. Slowly with great gentleness, they lower their head to Kathy's breasts and began to suck on her nipples. Kathy begged them to leave her alone, but to no avail as I watched her nipples hardened under their tongues.

I heard her sharp intake of breath and watched her toss her head side to side as she moaned "no, no, no, no." Looking beyond the two women nursing on her breasts I could see the other one between Kathy's legs, her head at Kathy's sex. The obscene foreplay continued for several minutes as Kathy's struggles became less and less until finally she lay still, moaning continually and only occasionally raising her hips when the woman slide her tongue over the clitoris. I could tell from her flushed neck and face that the forced stimulation was getting to her.

As I watched the gentle rape of my friend, the black man came to the end of the bed. He was naked and I gasped as I saw the size of his erect penis and thought, "Kathy will never take all of him." He gently pushed the woman going down on Kathy out of the way and positioned himself, the tip of his cock at her slit. The woman walked around to the head end of the bed and held Kathy's head up as the man ran the tip of the cock over the puffy opening. Kathy opened her eyes and saw the black man, his cock tip barely inside her vagina. Her breathing was ragged as she begged, "Please, please, don't, don't." Kathy's body jerked and she gasped as the man pushed half his massive, black cock into her. "Oh no, no, noooooooooooo" she moaned as he begin to push deeper into her. Soon he was slowly moving in and out of her body as the other two women continued to nurse on her breasts. The man starting stroking harder in and out, his cock entering Kathy to the hilt causing her body to move with each hard thrust as he felt his own climax building.

I could see Kathy's tear stained face, her eyes again closed, as the man and the three women used her body. I watched as the third woman picked up a small object and reach between Kathy and the black rapist. Kathy moaned and thrust her hips toward the man and I realized that the woman was using a vibrator on Kathy's clitoris as she was being raped.

Watching Kathy's face turn redder and redder, watching her body thrust against the bonds and the man driving into her, and hearing her moans becoming more continuous I realized that, in spite of the fact that she was being raped, she was about to reach orgasm. "That's impossible," I thought. No woman could be forced to enjoy being raped, yet here was Kathy, about to cum as her black rapist pounded into her.

They both came at almost the same second. I heard the man moan as he pumped his sperm deep into Kathy's vagina. Kathy couldn't move much, but her head violently tossed back and forth as the wave of the orgasm washed over her body, her moans loud and passionate. He kept moving in her for several seconds, each thrust depositing more of his seed deep in her. Finally he collapsed on her body as she lay there, her chest heaving, her head turned to the side with tears running down her cheek. When he withdrew from her, a long strand of his cum ran from the tip of his cock to the soaked entrance of her vagina.

Everything was quiet for a second until the black man looked at me and said, "Think it's your turn."

To be continued...

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers