Against My Will Ch. 3

Story Info
It's Linda's turn.
1.2k words
4.24
211.6k
27
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers

I cringed when I heard the words "your turn." In panic I scooted as far away as I could as the fat white man reached for me. "No, please, no" I begged, my voice high pitched with fear as his massive bulk moved toward me, my mind racing with horrible thoughts of the sweaty blob raping me, his sweaty body pinning me to the bed as his cock violated my body.

He grabbed me at the waist, forcing his hand beneath the waistband of my skirt and pulled me against his huge stomach. I tried to twist away from him, but with my hands and feet tied it caused him no difficulty as his other hand cupped my breast as he pulled me against him. Tears ran down my cheek as I begged him not to rape me. A smile crossed his face and he said, "Rape you? You'll gladly do what ever I say when we're though with you." His words caused my fear to peak and I sobbed into his huge stomach as he squeezed my breast.

Suddenly I felt two pairs of hands grab me by the arms and pull me to a standing position. Swiftly my hands were untied and then retied to a hook extending down from the ceiling. With a soft whirling sound a motor took up the slack and forced my arms above my head. The men quickly stripped me, causing my face to turn red with shame and embarrassment as my exposed body was subjected to hands running over my breasts and buttocks. I felt my feet untied and then placed into ankle clamps that were attached to several feet of cord. With horror I felt my legs being spread as the slack was taken up until they were about 4 feet apart. A scream rose in my throat as I felt fingers probe my sex and I tried to twist away, but other hands held my waist and my face flushed as several fingers entered me. The fingers hurt at first, but I soon realized that they were spreading some sort of lubricate in my vagina because the dryness faded and the fingers easily slide in and out of me.

This went on for several minutes until finally the fingers were withdrawn and I heard someone say, "She's ready." Frantically I looked around, steeling myself for what was to be done to me when I saw them forcing Kathy to watch. Her eyes were puffy and I thought I could see some of the black man's cum on her thigh.

My eyes widened as I watched as they pushed a table toward me. It looked like half a barrel attached to the rolling frame and I watched helplessly as it was positioned between my wide spread legs. I didn't understand until I saw the collection of dildos on the table next to me and I started to plead and beg them not to hurt me. Tears ran down my face as they selected a fairly large black rubber cock and began to put lubricate on it. I tried to twist and somehow free myself, but the bonds were too tight and I couldn't prevent them from rubbing the tip of the fake cock over my slit. I tried to twist away, but the ropes held me tight and helpless as I felt the dildo pushed into me. My legs were spread further apart, causing my slit to be firmly seated on the base, forcing the dildo to enter me to the hilt. I tried to move and relieve the pressure inside my vagina, but couldn't. I felt fingers spread the hood covering my clitoris and a cup placed directly on the nub. Tears ran down my cheeks as the fat man took my chin in his hand and said, "relax baby, you should really enjoy this." My body glistened with nervous perspiration as I waited for something to happen.

I wasn't prepared for the sensation, as the machine was turned on. I gasped, as the fake cock was slowly withdrawn from my vagina leaving only the first couples of inches of the tip in me. Then suddenly it was thrust back, deep into me causing me to moan as the fullness in my vagina reappeared. The process was repeated about every 10 seconds and soon I felt my body's natural lubricate bath the tip of the dildo as it moved within.

I screamed and my body strained against the ropes holding it as the cup against my clitoris started to vibrate. "NOOOOOOOOOO, Please, Pleaseeeeeeee", but the forced stimulation increased as the speed of the dildo plunging in and out of me quickened. I tried to twist and scream-anything to lessen the all-consuming sexual heat that was building inside me, but my body couldn't stop as I felt the waves of forced pleasure overpower my protesting mind. Finally I hung there, eyes closed, soft moans coming from my lips as the obscene mechanical rape of my body continued.

I felt hands on my back forcing my breasts slightly forward and opened my eyes as the black man and the fat guy began to suck on my nipples. The added stimulation of their tongues against my hardened nipples as they swirled over the sensitive tips and the suction to my breasts caused the first orgasm to begin to build in my loins. My breath became ragged and I moaned that I was close as the dildo again speeded up. Just when I was on the edge of cumming, the vibration and movement of the dildo stopped.

"Please, please" I begged and the men laughed and said, "Please? Tell us what you want, Bitch." I hung there for several minutes as my body retreated from the edge of orgasm. Without warning the stimulation started again and I moaned as the orgasm was again building. When they stopped this time I begged them to continue, but they again told me to tell them what I wanted. I shook my head, but I knew that I couldn't take much more and I screamed as the process repeated for the third time.

It was too much and I knew I was beaten when they asked me again to tell them what I wanted. "Make me cum you bastards, Please, please, I need to cum" I sobbed as the stimulation began again. Quickly I felt my body pushed to the edge and with a loud scream of pleasure felt the first wave of a massive orgasm crash over me. "Oh God, God, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." My body slumped in the ropes while the vagina contracted around the pistoning dildo until my body was drained.

I hung there, my chest heaving as I tried recover. I could feel my face and neck redden from the sexual stimulation and the wetness seep out of my vagina and moisten my thigh. The dildo and cup over my clitoris suddenly started up again and I was quickly pushed toward a second climax. As I got closer I begged for them to stop, but I barely heard their laughter as the second orgasm shook my body. This pattern continued for almost an hour, each orgasm straining my drained body, until they ran together and it seemed that I was in a state of continuous cumming. I fought and screamed and begged, anything to make it end, but the ordeal continued until during one very strong wave I felt myself beginning to pass out from too much of the stimulation forced on my body The last thing I remember was my vagina contracting weakly on the dildo as my world turned to black.

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers