Against Your Cheek

Story Info
Do birthdays always lead to spankings?
2.9k words
3.58
74.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man's fascination with time is easily evident throughout history; for proof today just take a look around at all the pretty watches adorning the wrists of old and young alike. Whether it's a Rolex full of bling, a trendy TAG, or even just a trusty Timex, a quick glimpse at one's wrist is all it takes to fix our point in history.

This fascination is nothing new either, it's not a coincidence that the favored gift for retirement is a well-crafted gold pocket watch. Nor is it just a love affair with tiny timepieces that's so popular. Big Ben keeps the time for all of London, and there's that magnificent display in Munich, the Glockenspiel, with life-size caricatures that move as they depict various events from history.

The ancients had their versions as well; many believe Stonehenge is the remnant of a giant sundial or calendar of some sort. I think most beautiful of all is the mysterious Aztec calendar, with it's intricate carvings and symbols, so finely detailed it must be as big a pleasure to touch as it is to admire.

My own calendar, though, is much simpler; I take note of only three dates. The solstices, both summer and winter, play a prominent role, if only as a gauge against which to measure your moods. The third date, the most important date, is the anniversary of your birth. No, not because it represents the day in which sweet seduction tangled with beauty and perversion and you came into being, though that's certainly something for which to be thankful. Nor is it so important because it reminds me to stop at Hallmark to pick you up a cheesy card and a box of chocolates; hey, what do we eat the rest of the year? The real reason is much more simple, much more lewd, even crass.

Spankings.

I know, Baby, you've told me before, I don't really need a reason to lay my palm against your lush ass, but still, it's a wonderful thing to have a day on which society not only accepts the act, but encourages it as well. I get such a different feeling than on those days on which you've earned your swats with your sullen tone and attitude, or just plain old misbehavior. I often see the smirk appear on those days, as though it's a game for you; I believe you enjoy poking and prodding me, testing out the length of the leash, wondering just how much I'll take before you feel the sting.

This day is different; it's all for you, or maybe all for me, sometimes I'm confused as to the difference, if indeed there is a difference. You too, are excited, and have been all day. You've been close to me all day, hand in mine, your body brushing up against me. And during dinner you slyly slide your hand into my lap, your fingers dancing against the bulge, only to dart away whenever the waiter made an appearance.

Celebrating after dinner with a night out took us to the hotel downtown, the one with my artwork. I hadn't been there in ages, but it was one of the few things, other than you, in my life about which I was really proud, and something I enjoyed showing off to you. As we looked at the wrought iron I had helped create in my younger years, I couldn't help but smile each time a couple walked by and glanced our way, seeing the obvious affection with which you clung to me. How could I not feel good to have such a beauty on my arm? Do you think they had any inclination that what they were viewing was anything other than a doting father and his adoring daughter? You teased me so well, bending down to look closely at the detail work, letting me see your breasts straining through the thin cotton of your tank top, the pattern of the embroidered bra clearly visible. You leaned back into me while we waited for the elevator, the tight skirt barely covering your ass catching on the denim of my jeans. You always manage to rub me just right like that, it's as though my cock is made of braille especially for your blind ass.

What's going through your mind as the elevator climbs? Are you wondering what kind of treat awaits you in the room upstairs? Might it be keys to the car for which you've been begging, claiming that all the good girls have one? Or maybe a diamond worthy enough to adorn your beautiful body, though no matter the size it would surely be outshined by the luster from your smile. I've hinted before of inviting a plaything, could this finally be the night that I watch you rub your pussy against the hard cock of some young stud? Would you like to feel his cock stretching your cunt while mine drives deep inside your ass? Perhaps this night will be more about fun for me, maybe that's why I've been so friendly with your classmates. Could I have convinced one to come squirm in your bare lap while I watch you unwrap her damp pussy just like you would a birthday gift? I guess we're about to find out.

Though only barely summer, it's raining here, heavily, with the wind howling as huge drops of water pelt against the glass door of the balcony. Feels just like the hot, sticky rains in Hawaii. I can hear thunder in the mountains over to the east. It's dark too, there's only the intermittent flash from the lightning bolts to splash our shadows across the room. Once inside, you see no box with fancy wrappers and bows, you notice that there's no cake, no cookies here, no candles over which to make a wish; the only party favors in this room are a shiny pair of handcuffs and my thick, heavily-braided leather belt.

The blinds are open, but no lights on, so it's difficult to see the expression on your face. I do notice that you can't seem to take your eyes off the belt. You've felt it before, several times in fact; the braided leather puts a particularly nasty welt upon your soft skin. Never though, have I touched you like that in such a public place as this. You're wondering just how thin these hotel room walls might be.

"Take your skirt off, Princess, and your shoes." My voice is quiet, you're straining to hear it over the pounding rain and wind. I move to speak again, but my voice is stuck, your skirt is pooled at your ankles, your beauty almost always does this to me. Oh fuck. Covered only in tank top and panties, you stand at attention, proudly waiting, shoulders square and head held high, comfortable with letting my eyes drink you in. I see your nipples jutting through the thin cotton, I smell your pussy already, I can imagine just how wet you are; my fingers twitch, wanting to feel for themselves.

Your hands reach your waistband, as if to slide them down, but before you move any further I quickly tell you "No!"

"Tonight it's MY night to undress you. I've got a treat for you tonight, Kitten. I'm going to peel those panties off that pretty ass, I'm going to set my pussy free. No hands allowed, though, baby...I'm only going to use my belt."

With that you glance back over at the table, I swear I see your tongue darting out to lick your lips. You're obviously excited, knowing how much I'll enjoy this too. Are you nervous though? Are you worried about making a sound? Do you think you can persuade me just to skip the spanking and get right to the fucking we both crave?

I reach the table, picking up the cuffs, putting them up to my nose. Remember the last time we played with these, that day you teased me while I was on the phone with your mother? The chain still carried a remnant of your fragrance; my cock jumped as I remembered how my horny little slut rubbed the chain all over her pussy 'til you were finally able to stimulate your clit, cumming hard with my cock deep in your mouth.

I slide open the balcony door, gusts of wind-driven rain dampen the carpet. Grabbing your arm, I pull you out with me. The rain actually feels refreshing, the warmth of the night is surprising. I put one of your wrists in the cuffs, locking them tightly; my hand pushes against your back, you're leaning on the railing. My hand continues to push and you bend; I capture your free wrist and snugly secure it too, with the chain wrapped around a bar in the railing.

Fuck you look divine; my dirty angel bent over the railing, rain driving down your back, the tank top clinging tightly. Your ass, MY ass, perfectly positioned with those lace panties loosely hugging your cheeks. Hmmm, too bad, I had hoped to take my time and really put a pattern on your tender skin. But it looks as though it might only take a few swats to get them off your ass.

"What's a matter, old man, don't think you've got the strength to get these panties off, or maybe you're afraid you won't know what to do if you do get them off." Your voice is mocking, laughing, and your ass sways at me, you're thrusting it out towards me, like a wanton, bawdy whore. Your head is upside down, looking at me through the bars, smirking. I notice too that your breasts are pressed against those bars, and you're wiggling slightly, just enough to rub your nipples against the metal.

"You're right, my little sweet, chasing you around all night has left me tired. Maybe I just need a nap." I toss the belt in a puddle that's formed on the balcony, then turn and walk back into the room, sliding the door closed behind me.

Though muffled from the glass and rain, I hear you shouting at me, " You fucker, Daddy don't you dare leave me out here."

I sit down on the bed, watching you through the balcony doors. You're tugging on the cuffs, but of course they don't give. You're getting soaked out there, the tank top now like a second skin. The tiny rivers of rain pouring down your body have actually caused your panties to slide down. Is it my imagination or did I just see you spread your legs wider, stretching your panties tight against your ass so they stop sliding down?

I can still hear you shouting at me..."fucker....pussy...come get me you old bitch!" I just laugh, you should see yourself, face getting darker from the shouting and the fact that it's hanging upside down.

I undress, god it feels good to have my cock free. I'm hard, have been hard all night, from the moment I picked you up and saw your pretty smile offering itself to me. During dinner, your hand spent more time in my lap than it did in yours. I thought you were going to make me cum in my pants right there, good thing the waiter kept stopping at our table. Now though, there was no one to interrupt. My cock bounced with each step I took, growing even harder with the knowledge of what was about to take place.

I slid open the door and stepped back out onto the balcony. Seeing me like this had finally put an end to your noises. Did you think I was there to set you free? Instead, I bent over and picked up the belt from the puddle; the individual strips of leather making up the braid had all swelled with the rainwater. I quickly flicked my wrist, sending the belt whistling through the air. It was a sound that could easily be discerned from the wind and rain. I flicked again, this time it landed on your ass with a smack.

"Ow!" You lifted up on your toes just after the belt hit. I was surprised to hear you, surprised you even acknowledged being hit. Normally you're more stoic, more somber, it's like you transport yourself to another dimension so as not to give me the satisfaction of knowing there's pain.

I quickly flicked again, trying to take advantage of this new found pressure point, another "ouch" from your lips, though this time more muted. Sensing your reclamation of control, I brought my arm back further, and released three quick swats. Short strokes, but quick and hard. I could see you biting your lip, determined not to make a sound. You were on your toes, though, as if to lift up past the whistling belt.

You're such a stubborn fuck, instead of giving me a sound, instead of telling me that you hurt, you actually widen your stance, stretching even more the panties halfway down your ass. Fuck, there's no way I'm going to get those off. Three more quick swats and I can see darker streaks marking your sexy ass. But not a sound from you. Your eyes are squeezed tight, almost as tight as the grip of your fingers on the railing, something is streaming down your face but I'm not sure whether it's tears or just the rain that still pours down.

I don't know why you refuse to show me any sign of pain; this isn't a contest babe. Yet, maybe it is. It starts to irk me, we're just supposed to be playing here, killing time until we fuck, but once again you've turned it into something more. And my stupid ass falls right into line. My arm swings back farther, this time I put all of my weight into the swat. Jesus. Just the sound makes me cringe, but of course you don't budge. I can see welts forming, your ass will be sore later, but your pride is still intact. I twist my wrist for the next swat, the edge of the belt catches your skin, is that a line of blood I see along the welt?

Still not a sound. Goddam you're ornery. You're somewhere else, maybe on the beach at spring break, maybe you're back home when I used to rock you to sleep and sing a sweet lullaby; you're not here though, not now. Your feet are flat, and you barely budge when the belt hits again. Time to bring you back to earth.

Frustrated, I lower my hand, then quickly lift straight up; instead of striking your ass, the leather reaches between your wide open legs and lands with a wet splat against your pussy. Two more like that and your eyes open, staring right into mine. I throw the belt down and kick at your feet with mine, closing them just enough for me to be able to push your panties down.

In an instant I'm on you, my cock deep inside. You're wet, and hot, like sliding inside melted butter. You're taking in big gulps of air now, but I knock them out of you with the thrusts against your body. Jesus I love your pussy, love how you swallow me whole. You're pushing back, working your cunt, your ass wiggling; you're back on your toes, too, and I can feel the walls of your pussy clenching tightly.

I want to kiss you but I can't, not with you cuffed like that. I want to stroke your cheek, but I can't reach. All I can do is fuck you hard, and I am, the muscles in your back stretching and straining as you fuck back. Finally I hear you making a sound, a keening noise, almost like a lyrical scream. You can feel my cock throbbing, you can feel me starting to pulse. Are you ready for my cum baby? Are you ready to feel the flood of my seed, the very seed that sprouted you? My hands are on your hips, trying to hold you still as I stroke harder and harder. Your ass looks bruised, the welts still growing; my finger starts to trace along one of the worst. My thumb finds your dark pucker, rain running down your crack making your body slick. Mmmmmm, my thumb presses in, so fucking tight and I can feel my cock in your pussy below.

So fucking good...you always feel so fucking good. Tell me what you want, babe, tell me what you need. Is it me? Do you need me? Do you love me?

I'm gonna cum babygirl, I'm gonna fill you up, you're mine baby, you're my pussy, my slut, my little dirty girl. You're my lover, tonight, tomorrow and forever. Oh fuck. I need you baby, I need this...please....oh fuck.

You feel the heat burst inside you, just as I feel the flood from within. You feel my seed filling you, finding you, taking root deep inside.

I lean over, my body resting against yours, our hearts pounding.

Unlocking your wrists, I lift you up, hugging you, finally able to kiss you, to tell you of my love, to tell you that you're not going anywhere, to tell you that you're mine forever. Come with me baby, let me soak you in the tub. Tonight is just starting, the rest of our lives await.