Ageless Passion

Story Info
Dale & Theresa tell of one of their immortal conquests.
1.7k words
4.15
19.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 6 months since Theresa and I were married in the most extraordinary way... she not only had confessed her love for me, she brought me to where we could be together for eternity.

Theresa and I are vampires- those who are dead but not dead, who must survive by drinking the blood of mortals to keep us alive. Oftentimes, we do a most humane living by taking what we need from criminals who don't expect us.

But sometimes, a young man or woman will captivate us so much that we invite them to dinner, and tell them of how we can make their passion ageless. Let us tell you of one such conquest of ours...

It was September of the same year that Theresa gave me immortality that we encountered some friends of mine at a familiar nightclub. Rick and Bonnie were deeply immersed in each other that it surprised me. After ordering a White Russian for Theresa and a glass of white wine for myself, we sat with them and were conversing.

"We've always been so into each other," Bonnie said, "that we wished that we could turn our passion for each other for more than our mortal lives." "Yeah," Rick said, "I wished that Bonnie could be my wife for more than just our normal lifetimes. Even if it meant becoming vampires so we could do that, I would be willing to surrender my spirit to do just that." Bonnie nodded her head in agreement with her love, and I turned to them.

"What if we could do that for you?" I asked them, "What would you do to repay us for it?" "We couldn't do anything to repay you," Rick said, "but we would be eternally grateful for it."

After a few hours of listening to music and talking with our friends, we told them to leave their car at the club and called up our chauffeur. Driving up to the house, we had planned it perfectly without Rick or Bonnie knowing what our plans were. I was to be Bonnie's prince, and Theresa would be Rick's princess.

In a separate wing of the house, we set them into separate rooms and let them change for this fantasy while we did the same. For Rick, he was to dress the role in a full formal with black cape lined in red satin- and Bonnie was going to look delicious in a women's evening gown with a plunging neckline and diamond jewelry to finish it. This night was going to truly be one to remember... for them, and for us. We had already discussed this, with Rick and Bonnie agreeing to us swapping spouses for the time.

Rick was in his room, waiting for Theresa to arrive... and she did. One look- and he was dazzled at her sight. Theresa wore an evening gown of red satin and sequins on the bodice. Diamond and Ruby jewelry made her look irrisistable.

They kissed passionately in the sense of it. Her eyes had already hypnotized him- but even if he wanted to stop her, he couldn't. He was already dazzled by her beauty. He was looking forward to this night.

Theresa, meanwhile, had already started pleasuring him by kissing his neck while her hands were slowly undressing him from the formal. With each piece of clothing she removed, her kisses dropped lower on his body- and he was moaning with each and every kiss she made.

I had arrived at the same time as Theresa walked into Rick's room, and I couldn't help but have a raging hardon when I drunk in Bonnie's splendor. Our kissing had been a torent of passion, and she already had me on the bed undressed- sucking my dick skillfully. She had been so skilled, I was cumming deep into her throat in minutes.

We then rose up and I got to undress her. She didn't wear any panties- and the sight of a shaven pussy made my cock hard once again. She wanted to 69 with me, so she had her honeypot above my face while her head was bobbing on my rod once more. We made each other cum deeply when I dove into her clit and started licking it. Bonnie was dreaming that if I had done this with her... who knows what passion her husband was having.

Rick was licking Theresa's pussy, his tongue attacking her clit while she was screaming in passion. "Oh, Rick," she said, "I want to feel your hard cock inside of me! Impale me with your long love-pole!"

And that's what he did. When she brought him down to her level, she had nicked her tongue- and when she kissed him deeply, he drank without knowing it from her. Their passion was building to a fevered pitch- and she started kissing his neck, hitting all of the spots which increased his passion...

"OOH!!!" she heard from him, "I CAN'T STOP IT! I'M CUMMING!!!!!!" his groans became even more fevered... and that's when she felt her fangs lengthen. Rendering the flesh of his throat like it was the softest velvet, a river of his blood pouring into her mouth- and he suddenly erupted, sending streams of white hot cum deep into her pussy. Once their passion ended- and she had drank of his blood- she came into where I was and was ready to see what was happening...

She had already been impaled by my love rod, her screams passionate as they were loud. I had started slowly, savoring each moment while kissing her passionately- and it grew in pitch until I was ready to erupt into her honeypot.

Her pussy was so tight, she was a treat to me as her walls massaged my cock building me up to where I was going to orgasm with unbelievable intensity.

When it started building to where I was ready, my fangs lengthened and I impaled her throat, the flesh rendering like it was satin beneath them. As her orgasm overtook her, my cock started pumping its hot creamy load deep into her snatch. Our passion overtook our lives... and when I removed myself, we took her and laid her next to Rick, sleep being a prelude to immortality.

With the advantage of no windows in our home, none of the sun's rays could kill us. Theresa and I retired to our bedroom- and the bed that awaited. We had passionate sex that day- waiting for when our 2 new immortals awakened from their slumber. We called up 2 of their so called 'friends'- and they met us at our home. Giving them a drink mixed with a potent sleeping potion, they found themselves in 2 of our bedrooms...

As 9:00 set in, Rick and Bonnie awakened from their slumber- and found me and Theresa in there, dressed in the same clothes from last night. "I cannot believe the passion I shared with your wife," Rick told me, "She was like a gift from the gods, as gorgeous as she was."

Sitting down beside them, we asked them if they remembered what their wish was- and both of them nodded. "Well," I told them, "we made your wish come to vivid life."

We then told them that we were both vampires- and when they made the one statement, we knew their hearts were sincere in it. "The last night of passion you 2 would have as mortals was last night," I said, "and the sleep you went through was the adjustment process." "You mean to say we're now vampires as well?" Bonnie asked, and I nodded my head.

We told them that we called 2 of their so-called 'friends' and they drove up here.

"Giving them a drink mixed with a powerful sleeping potion," Theresa said, "they're dreaming of you both. Connie is dreaming of Rick's coming to make passionate sex with her, while Michael's dreaming of impaling Bonnie's lovenest."

"Well, their dreams are going to come true," Rick said, "but not the way they expect." Their laughter rang through the home...

Rick went with Theresa to Connie's room while I took Bonnie to Michael's. Both of them had deeply passionate sex with their partners... and when the midnight hour came, they took them over the top as their fangs rendered their victims' throats and they drank deeply of their partners. Both were happy... and now, they were appreciative of our giving them their wishes.

"I think we'll go back to our room and do some very passionate lovemaking," Rick said, and Bonnie kissed his neck where Theresa punctured him. We headed back to our wing and Theresa said, "I found a couple of our old 'friends' and invited them up here to have some passionate sex with us." "Theresa, darling," I told her, "You always think of the best ways to bring pleasure for us." We kissed passionately before going to separate rooms...

Kimberly was waiting for me when I arrived, already undressed and looking delicious. We kissed each other passionately while I got undressed- and when she saw my cock hard by just looking at her, she pushed me onto the bed and started sucking it, her mouth feeling like velvet around it. I came deep into her throat after 15min. of her velvet touch.

Then, I spent the better part of 90min. sucking her pussy and attacking her clit, making her cum multiple into my mouth. It was then that she wanted me to impale her pussy... and I didn't wait a second, thrusting into her powerfully.

I spent 30 minutes doing slow thrusts, then leaned in and started kissing her lips and neck while my cock circled itself within her honeypot. After an hour of this, she was ready to erupt... and so was I.

My fangs already lengthened, I punctured her throat while my dick unloaded its potion deep within her. Drinking deeply of her blood, I knew that I didn't give her any of my blood... so she would be dead when morning came. I then went to see my wife... and she was having a good time.

Theresa's body was impaled on Rodney's love-rod, and she was kissing his throat and lips while her pussy was massaging his cock until he was ready to explode. When her fangs punctured his silky-smooth throat, his cock unloaded as she drank deeply of the life-giving nectar his jugular was dumping. We went back to our bedroom and had more passionate love-making.

So now you know of who we are, and how we live. Be careful if you talk to us... you may experience immortality if you're not wary.