Agent Alpha Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to look at Rhys, curious about how he was absorbing all of this information. "It all traces back to one point. There is one thing responsible for all of this fear," she said definitively. Rhys knew full well what she was implying and his eyes widened slightly. It was suicide to take on the council. Only a turn as new as Analise would be ignorant enough to venture otherwise. Perhaps this was a trait of being a High Alpha? Isa had mentioned something along these lines, of their extreme ways of thinking. Still, her green eyes pierced into his with an intensity he had never before experienced. Rhys knew what she was going to do and he knew she wouldn't be doing it alone.

"Having each other's backs isn't good enough," she told him finally. "You say you aren't going to short change your love life? Then why would you settle for anything other than freedom. You want to be my boyfriend? I kind of like the sound of that; of being able to finally let down my guard enough to let someone in." The intensity of her gaze hadn't stopped. "So are you going to help me take down this Council of yours or not?"

12