Agent Avarov

Story Info
In the distant future, an empire uses femdom to interrogate.
1.6k words
3.59
51.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first episode of the Agent Avarov series. More to come.

Warning: This story may disturb you. Take a look at the tags, if you find any of those terms disgusting then you should stop reading immediately.

------------------------------------------------

Agent Avarov walks down the hallway of the top secret military base. She's wearing a sexy skirt and a high-cut top that reveals her midriff. Her black uniform has a seal with a black circle and an iron fist emblazened on it, the symbol of the Dark Corps. When people see her they immediately move to the side and press up against the wall to give her as much space as possible.

She presses her black gloves against the door sensor and it opens. The gloves, in addition to being a weapon, allows Dark Corps agents access to everything. Inside the room, a female looks up and says with alarm "This is a restricted cell. Only authorized personnel may see the prisoner."

The agent looks at her with amusement. She must be new since she isn't showing the proper level of fear when interacting with the Dark Corps. She will learn soon enough.

"Officer Selvis, I am here under the direct orders of the Empress. She is dissatisfied with your progress on the prisoner. Move aside and let the master do her work." the agent says authoritatively.

"What? You think you can break him? I've tried everything! Racking, shocking, water boarding, water torture, he's stuck through it all!"

"My extraction rate is one hundred percent. Leave this to me."

Officer Selvis still resists, "Come on, just give me one more week, I think I can break him down slowly."

"We don't have that kind of time. This so-called Holy Rebellion is getting out of hand."

Officer Selvis continues her pestering, and the agent is losing her patience. She doesn't have time to deal with this insolence.

"the Dark Corps is authorized to do anything necessary to complete their mission."

The agent holds her left hand up, and her left glove starts cackling with electricity and then catches on fire. The flames cloak her palm in a fiery blaze. The agent moves her fingers around to manipulate the flames into forming a fireball and she holds it close to officer Selvis threateningly.

"If you impede my progress, I can kill you with impunity."

The officer gets the message and leaves the waiting room hurriedly. The agent seals the door and then enters the interrogation room. The prisoner is strapped, lying down on a steel bed.

"Greetings General Dazidan. My name is Agent Avarov." she says cordially. She removes her gloves and leaves them by the door.

The general looks up and recognizes her black uniform immediately. "Oh my, a Dark Corps agent. The Empress must be getting desperate." the General said condescendingly. "My men call them the The Empress' Iron Fist. I've heard rumors of the atrocities your division has committed."

"Oh, but those are just rumors, Dazidan. I'm here to be the nice cop."

He looks confused. The agent stands next to him and caresses his face.

"Tell me, when was the last time you had sex?"

The general is taken aback by this question. "Uhh... I dunno... couple months maybe?"

"Oh, but a man like you needs to be taken care of..." she said suggestively putting her leg up on the bed so he could see underneath her skirt at her white panties. A bulge starts forming in his pants.

"I-I have a wife!" he stammers.

"But she's not here..." she says as she reaches up her skirt and pulls down her panties, her beautiful cunt tempting the general from under her skirt. The bulge in his pants gets taller.

"Stop tempting me to sin, wench!"

She puts her hands on her top and takes it off, revealing her white bra and the beautiful breasts it contains. The general's face grows red and he turns his face away.

The agent employs her soft and seductive voice. "You just need to give me what I want and I'll give you what you want."

"No! I'll never betray my wife or the Rebellion!"

"Are you sure?" she reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra, letting it fall to the ground. The general can't help but stare at the supple breasts bared in front of him. Then the agent turns around and pulls up her skirt, showing her gorgeous ass. The general closes his eyes and starts chanting some kind of celibacy prayer.

She sighs "Very well, it looks like I'll have to be the bad cop. Oh well, that's always more fun anyway."

She puts her hands on her skirt and pulls them down all the way and steps out of it so she is completely naked.

The general opens his eyes and is shocked. "What are you doing? I said I wouldn't have sex with you!"

"Well, it would've been easier if you just agreed to have sex with me, but I'll get that information from you anyway."

She stands on the steel bed and kneels so that her legs around his neck. She positions herself so that her vagina is on his mouth.

"Lick it!" she commands.

"what?! No!"

As he says 'no' she lowers her crotch area into his mouth and pinches his nose so he can't breathe

"If you want to breathe, lick my pussy!"

He oxygen-deprived brain makes him stuck his tongue out and start licking. She enjoys about five seconds of licking, at which point he starts to turn blue from lack of oxygen, and then she raises her pussy up.

The general looks at her indignantly. "I hope you're happy you filthy whore! Is this how you're going to torture me? By humiliating and emasculating me further than the Darilyn Empire already has?"

" 'Emasculation' is such a loaded word. I think you are better described as my sex toy."

She lowers her pussy again, but this time covering his nose. His face contorts with disgust, before turning into panic at the lack of oxygen. She lets up just enough for him to take a breath before going back down again. The agent licks her lips with delight at how the general struggles to get his precious air before having to inhale the scent from her vagina. She goes up and down several times before letting up and stopping. The general gasps for breath, and once his oxygen is restored his breathing turns into the heavy breathing of rage.

"You demon! You're going to burn in hell for this! It's the Empire's utter lack of morality and disrespect for males that prompted our rebellion."

"What's wrong with how I'm treating you? You don't like pussy?" she asks mockingly. "Maybe I should give you some ass!"

She turns around and spreads her ass cheeks apart so that her asshole is as wide as possible. The general looks with horror as she brings the open asshole down to cover his nose. It smells awful and his eyes grow wide with disgust. His body is writhing to get away from the horrible stench, but the steel binds and the weight of the agent's ass holds him in place. The agent enjoys the feeling of having such a helpless being struggling under her ass. He struggles for 10 seconds and almost passes out when she lets up.

"That was disgusting ... you wretched beast! But I will not ... submit. The Lord ... my God ... will give me strength!" He says in between breaths.

"Hmph. We'll see..."

With her asshole still in front of the general's face, she lets out a loud fart, and he gags.

She turns around and apologizes "Oops, sorry! It looks like I have to use the restroom. Excuse me, I'll be right back."

The general is relieved to see her stand up and walk towards the door. But then she turns around and steps up onto the bed. He was wondering what's going on but then realizes it with horror when she uses her fingers to spread open her pussy. She smiles with delight as urine shoots from her vagina and onto his crotch area. The agent then uses her hands to aim the stream steadily upward.

The stream reaches his face. He closes his mouth but not before some of the piss splashed in. The stream continues upward, filling his nostrils with pee, the acrid stench mixing with the oxygen he needs to breathe. Some floods his eyes, causing a burning sensation. The agent makes sure to completely drench his face with her urine. She continues flooding his face until the stream thins and stops.

The general is humiliated but relieved that she is finished but the good feeling evaporates immediately as the agent turns around and squats so her ass is right up to his face and farts. Her ass hole starts to widen and the general panics when he sees something coming out. A brown turd lands on the bridge of his nose. He closes his eyes as the shit falls sideways across his eyelids.

She repositions herself so that her next turd lands on his closed lips. She moves her ass while she shits so that his entire mouth is covered with her shit. Then she positions her asshole right at the tip of his nose. She grunts with exertion and a huge piece of shit lands on his nose. Since her asshole was so close, as the shit leaves her ass it gets smooshed against his nose. By the time she lets up, his nostrils are literally full of shit.

The stench is overpowering and the general starts crying, which mixes in with the piss and shit on his eyelids. The general had endured dozens of battles, but nothing was as bad as what he just went through. The agent steps off the steel bed and laughs at the miserable and humiliated rebel general. She asks "Are you ready to talk?"

Unable to say anything because of the shit covering his face, the general simply nods his head yes.